Side – The Acceptance
531 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Elze POV. 

Heard what Touya said made my heart but ache. I don't know why but i think he is the real deal. I then look at the Touya other wifes, Prof Babylon and those  annoying maids. Not only that the other gods are chilling at this place too, but only Karen-neesan that followed our conversation.

"All of you still won't stop huh looking for him huh? He is death, you even see he is vanishing without trace."

"No he is not. Yumina won't be wrong seeing someone soul. Not only that her panic is too real to be staged"

Even Yae that are rarely saying what on her heart get snapped by the comment of Karina-neesan. The main culprit of our debate are calmly drinking the real served by a robomaid? Those girls looking at our conversation with a great interest. One of then even had it eyes sparkling?

"I've never said that i found Touya-san. I just said i meet someone resembling his soul."

When Yumina said that no one utter a word again. Seeing the silence, Yumina then add.

"As you see, we are inside his inner world. So if you focus your divinity, you can felt his existance. I just panic because suddenly there are two Two Touya soul got separated from it's body. And one of then dissapear."

"So this one is that other Touya right inner world right?"

"You are right nee-sama. In this place no one can bother us, it was used as escape place for few girls too."

Yumina then look at the one that looking at us, few of then averting an eye contacts with us.

"Back to the main reason all of us meet here, I've seen the Soul of our Touya-san merged with that otherworlder, they are one entity. The prove is this"

Yumina then took a rainbow crystal from the laptop on the corner of the room. The color is same like Touya Divine Light.

"With the help of two Goddess and a Demi God, I've already probe it. Thanks for your help Syr, Chriss and Rory-chan"

"Yumina-chan, you are really scary. No wonder Touya ran away at the time seeing your silhouette."

"Thank you for you praise Yukari-chan"

The one that said that had a really stiff smile. No one can beat Yumina on the scary aura department. 

"So you already mold him toward the one you wish huh? What a sly girl"

"Please just say a love from the wife toward her husband nee-sama"

"Your love will be a burden for him for sure"

Yumina only smile hearing what  Moroha-nee said. And those girls... Why their face paled.

"As you see he is not Touya-san but another man called Ryou. I just want to ask of you accept him as our or not. His appearance as Touya-san is the key."

After a pause she then add

"By the way, I've accept him as my husband again. Willing or not, i'll be the one who Will take his first time for the second time"

"""Not Fair"""

Et tu girls....

"Yumina nee-sama already had her chance let me up this time"

"Let me, as the one that pregnant with his first child take the responsibility to teach him"

"Let me this time"

"Nope, i'll be the one do that"

"Me........."

"I'll take the chance too then"

"Sue, Yae, Lu, Hilda, Sakura. Are you seriously thinking like that? And Lynn, don't follow the flow."

"A-ano how about me and my sister that up the challenge?"

"Linze don't bring me toward your fantasy again please!!!!"

"""Again???!!!"""

UPS slips of tongue, and you lot don't look at me with that understanding look. And you lazy God stop looking at me with that amused look.

-----

A.n:

Sorry for the delay, my old phone aren't working properly so i can't write. 

1