Chapter 12-Battle Maid
76 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Happy birthday, young lord. May Goddess Lumina continue to bless you and brighten your day.” As soon as Bane entered the dining room, he was greeted by the gentle and caring voice of Aisha who was waiting for him in her maid outfit.

 

At the same time, the entire dining room was permeated by the sweet and delicious fragrance of freshly cooked food.

 

‘Ohh, I guess today is officially my tenth birthday.’ Bane inwardly thought upon hearing Aisha’s words. He was never the type of person who kept track of those things whether it was in his previous life or this one.

 

As an orphan, he didn’t have that kinda luxury. As matter of fact, he didn’t even know his real birthday in his past life.

 

“As today is your tenth birthday, I cooked all your favorite foods and many more.”Said Aisha excitedly as she went behind Bane and pushed his wheelchair towards the front seat of the big circular table which was filled with a variety of delicious dishes.

 

The vast amount of delicious food that was laid out on the table could feed at least ten people. Unfortunately, there were only the two of them just like every year.

 

There were bread slices toasted to golden perfection as well as freshly plucked dates along with garlic white meat, cold cucumber salad, potato salad, and braised chicken feet.

 

There were also thick and hearty vegetable soups made using dried meat, cabbage, and flour.

 

The dried meat had been roasted and given a dash of crushed black pepper, making it exude a mesmerizing fragrance.

 

It might not be extremely lavish but it was well prepared. One could tell that Aisha has put her heart and soul into preparing it.

 

“Thanks again Aisha for remembering my birthday and preparing me such a heartfelt dinner.” Said Bane with a sincere tone.

 

Aisha might be a little bit talkative, but she was the only person that Bane could call family. Though she was his maid, he didn’t treat her like one.

 

She was more like a surrogate mother and big sister to him. It was also the same for Aisha, she indeed treated and cared for Bane like he was her own flesh and blood.

 

Even though Bane was vastly different than a regular child or even a human being, she didn’t seem to care nor questioned him.

She accepted everything and adapted to her freakish young lord with no complaint.

 

Even now, she still hasn’t questioned Bane about how he had killed the four goblins ten years ago when he was just a baby or how he was able to move around like a regular person with no help despite being blind.

 

“This is really good. It seems like your cooking skill is getting better and better.” Equipped with a smile, Bane nodded in satisfaction he was tearing a piece of meat apart with his bare hands.

 

“I’m glad you like it young Lord.” Answered Aisha with a look of satisfaction on her face.

 

Bane was not the only one enjoying the food, Aisha was accompanying him also at the table, and was eating together.

 

“But when are you going to stop calling me Young Lord, didn’t I tell you to call me by my name,” Bane added as he continued to enjoy his birthday feast.

 

“I’ll do that when you start using your utensils instead of your hands when eating at the dinner table.” Replied Aisha with a serious tone.

She’s been trying to teach Bane table manners for age, but everything seemed to go from one ear to the other.

 

“Do you want me to stab my face with those damn knives and forks when eating? Don’t you know I’m blind?” Answered Bane.

 

“Even a blind man knows the location of his mouth let alone you whose sight seems to be better than someone with eyesight.” Retorted Aisha.

 

“Hahaha, alright. Let’s agree to disagree. How’s your training.” Said Bane with a slight smile as he changed the subject.

 

“Not bad, I’ve finally broken through the 7 Stars knight. Right now, I’m practicing the last skill you gave me, the imperial Blood Demon Heavy Sword.” Replied Aisha excitedly.

 

Name: Aisha 


Race: Human 


Class: Battle Maid 


Level: 71


Strength: 217

Stamina: 254


Dexterity: 192


Vitality: 302


Aura: 710

………………..Skills……………..


Sword Mastery(Advanced) Lvl9


Heightened Senses(Intermediate)Lvl4


Flash Steps (Advanced) Lvl2

Lightning Fall( Intermediate) Lvl7

 

Meteor Break( Advanced) Lvl1

……………………………


……………………………


……………………………

Imperial Blood Demon Heavy Sword(Beginner) Lvl2

 

“I see, that’s not bad.” Said Bane with a slight smile on his face after peeking into Aisha’s status.

 

‘It seems like those years wasting my astral points by bringing astral wisps from the astral plane for you to absorb wasn’t a waste.’ Bane Inwardly thought.

 

As his maid and the only person closed to him, Bane wanted Aisha to be strong to protect him just in case something happened outside while he was venturing into the astral plane as his body would fall into an unconscious state.

 

Even though he had put many restrictions around his house and room including other safety measures, one could never be too cautious. As such, he didn’t spare any effort in strengthening her.

 

Furthermore, despite sometimes denying it, Bane has already considered Aisha as someone precious to him, like the over-protective mother and big sister he never had.

 

“Ohh yeah, I almost forgot. The madam has sent you another letter for your birthday again. Do you want me to read for you?” Aisha said in a low voice.

 

“No need.” Bane hurriedly answered as his expression suddenly changed.

 

“I am full. Thanks for the food. I’m a little sleepy now, I’m going to bed.” He added as backed off his wheelchair from the table and left the dining room.

 

Looking at Bane leaving, Aisha wanted to say something but she ultimately closed her mouth as she watched Bane leaving with a look of sorrow on her face.


6