Puberty sucks
1k 0 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alex made it back to the town where he got tackle hugged by his mother before she checked him all over for injuries despite him assuring her he was fine. once his mother was sure he truly was fine she yelled at him about how worried they were when he didn't come home last night. alex looked embarrassed but apologized for freaking out and leaving. alex went on to explain how an old man helped him figure out what the problem was and how it was his parents fault. this earned him some confused looks until he explained about the lion and eagle.

It was alex's parents turn to look embarrassed this time since they had apparently not realized how prideful a faunus that had personality traits from both a lion and an eagle would be. when alex told his parents about the advice the old man gave him they both agreed it was true. they also said that learning to control that arrogant and wild pride would be extremely painful for him. alex said he didn't mind so long as he grew stronger adding self control training to his already long list of things to get better at.

The next two years brought about the bane of alex's existence both in his old life and new one , puberty. alex ached all over as his body changed towards maturity sending his height skyrocketing to six feet two inches by his twelfth birthday. thanks to alex's training he had a lean but powerfully built body as well as a sculpted face thanks to both his parents genetics working well together. this led to awkward situation were some of the white fangs women who didn't know him would hit on him constantly until he or someone else told them his age.

A bit of good news came with growing so much however as now alex could fly with his weapon albeit with much more effort than normal. alex had also slowly began to start replacing parts on his weapon with the growing material which also slowing increased its weight. alex was tempted to built the armor as well but decided against it since according to his parents he probably would stop growing when he turn sixteen or so. alex was happy to notice that while the rest of his body grew so to did his package.

The embarrassment when he had to get pants with "more room" could not have been any worse as he had to explain the problem with the female seamstress readjusting his clothes. He tried to act like he didn't notice the curious glances below the belt he got from the other people in the store. alex also went through the angsty hormonal phase of puberty that lasted him a whole eight months in which deep meditation was his best friend. alex found out there were new white fang members since the older ones got swapped out for others who for some reason also seemed to be trying to hide from him while following him.

Interesting enough a year ago ghira had managed to create a public news company for the faunus that as per alex's idea kept the whole of menagerie in the loop. this also meant that the faunus race had never been more united in their entire history than now. in the monthly paper that ghira made sure alex got there was an article about ghira having finished the last of the great reforms alex gave him. after having completed all that can be done ghira used alex's plagiarized speech televised to the whole world.

When the speech was over the entire world seemed to be flipped onto its head as humanity was divided into two not equal parts. on one side there was the vast majority of humanity who were willing to embrace the faunus as equals. the other side of the coin was those who stubbornly refused to drop the racism they were so familiar with , these people were silently suppressed harshly. two very important people clashing in the dark had two very different reaction to this seemingly sudden change for good. one of them gnashed their teeth in rage from countless ruined plans while the other had a genuine smile on his face.

The entire continent of menagerie was soon after the speech declared the kingdom of menagerie and the white fang were officially conscripted as the military of the new kingdom. the new military now had four main branches , the white fang , the black fang , the red fang and the blue fang. the white fang were the ground forces , the black fang was the stealth corps , the red fang was the air force and the blue fang was the navy. what only those members in alex's town and the higher ups knew was that the black fang members were almost all in serg at one point.

Alex went another two years of uneventful living when his parents dropped a bomb on him. after having alex secretly tested they had decided to ship him off to beacon academy early since his potential was wasted here. alex had always planed to enter beacon but he thought he needed to wait another two years but apparently if someone passed the test with high enough marks they could apply early by two years. hence at the age of fourteen alexander drake was entered into the prestigious beacon academy for future hunters and huntresses.

______________________________________________________________

Took awhile to get to the good part but man am i excited to finally get into it. also for those curious yes, alex is the same age as ruby rose and yes this is also the year she enrolls.

27