Volume001 RWBY(end)
660 7 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alex went completely over the top for his home that might as well have been a palace with the luxurious materials found all over it. floors made of the finest jade and gold and walls perfectly coated in petrified ivory , which counted as earth interestingly enough. a huge bathroom with a small pool sized aqua jet tub and atmospheric equalizer to provide perfect humidity and temperature. the bed room had a huge twelve foot by twelve foot synthetic foam bed that never lost its shape and was covered in spider silk sheets and thick fuzzy blankets.

The reaction of the various rulers when they came to alex's base to make sure it was up to snuff was priceless. his base was to most luxurious and well defended place they had ever seen and they admitted they were quite jealous. the whole base set alex back a hundred thousand points but it was entirely worth it since it would be alex's sanctum for the foreseeable future. general ironwood from atlas showed up with his kingdoms ruler and tried bugging the base but failed horribly when alex's spider bots collected any foreign object the moment it left the guest.

It was clear that this irritated ironwood who kept looking at his scroll with a frown as each of his planted bugs were systematically and efficiently disabled and removed. the man seemed to sweat buckets however when alex's spider drones gave alex ever single bug and alex just handed them to the man with a grin. once each kingdom confirmed that alex was based in an acceptable location plans were made to introduce alex to each of their publics and militaries. this took each kingdoms a different amount of time based of their situations with atlas being the fastest and mistral being the slowest.

Alex's introduction was fairly simple for each of the kingdoms as he showed up on the various news outlets in whichever country he was in. alex suddenly became a popular topic of conversation globally as the worlds first and only real super hero. alex couldn't help but laugh when various people paid his island a visit in hopes of catching a glimpse of him. no one tried to settle on the island however as everyday there was a massive sea serpent type grim that came to fight with alex before fleeing when he got ready to finish it off.

Salem was thrilled at this outcome since it showed that alex was certainly close to her level of power. as if proving this alex had blind sighted the ancient jormungandr she had sent to test him allowing him to kill it. salem wanted nothing more than to show herself to alex and try and claim him for her own. immortality had given her firm patience however and she knew that the time wasn't right as there were four obstacles in her way. those girls were unlikely to allow her to take him without sharing and salem knew she wasn't good at that.

Salem's current dilemma however was that if she killed to girls herself alex would likely rip her apart in the most painful way he could find repeatedly. the ruthlessness alex showed when someone insulted the girls during the vytal tournament made it clear alex definitely didn't lack creativity to torture those that attacked his loved ones. it would be even worse for her however since thanks to her immortality not even death could release her from alex's torture. rather than deal with that salem simply let the information of those girls connection to him be made public turning the wrathful criminals at them without her own involvement.

This plan worked almost flawlessly as alex got the call that told him that someone had bombed the transport bringing the girls and his parents to visit. there were no survivors according to the report ozpin showed him. ozpin watched the light of sanity fade from alex's eyes through the hologram as the endless rage crept in. the video cut short but ozpin knew that from this day on a far greater monster than salem had been unleashed. ozpin lost the will to go on as he saw the only hope of stopping salem for good being made into a raging beast.

The satellites watching vytal island registered the massive surge of energy in the center and visibly broadcasted a massive hurricane of stone , plant and light formed and erased the island from existence. the only flaw in salem's plan was that she didn't realize how the loss of all of alex's loved ones would affect him. when she saw him lost to his madness and rage she finally felt regret for her actions which ironically is what removed her immortality reducing her to dust instantly.

Salem did not escape so easily however as the twin gods resurrected her to punish her for dooming the world again , but not with immortality this time no this time they fused their powers in order to create a box whose sole purpose was to torture her for all time. left with little other choice the twin gods appeared before alex who was beyond saving as he attacked them while snarling rabidly. the two raised their hands and erased alex in hopes he may find peace as their younger brother should they meet again.

_______________________________________________________

This officially ends volume one of this novel. i realize you might think that this was rather sudden but since the early parts it's been hinted at that alex would lose his mind if his loved ones were murdered. on the plus side however alex will be reborn again with his sanity intact but this time in naruto.

12