Heartache
562 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a normal day in alex's home with everyone eating breakfast when alex's dad informed alex that he was enrolled into the ninja academy. alex got the weirdest sense of deja vu from the conversation about it as alex's parents told him that they knew he would be a ninja from early on. they went on to state that they had noticed him training by himself in the yard in his strange form of taijutsu and discussed it between themselves before enrolling him. alex promised to be the best ninja in the world before heading to his room to get his stuff ready.

Alex knew that the academy was different than beacon as it was in the village so he only prepared some kunai's and a special pair of gloves he bought from the shop that let him channel chakra outside his body easier. the reason he needed to gloves was because alex had a bad habit of using far to much chakra when he channeled it that the gloves prevented. the next day alex's mom dropped alex off outside the academy where he joined the rest of the kids enrolling today.

The entrance ceremony was held by the third hokage who went on and on about the will of fire and village patriotism. alex could have sworn that it sounded almost like an indoctrination sermon of some sort. judging from the fanaticism in the old mans eyes it very well may have been as far as alex was concerned. after the speech was over all of the kids were separated into different classes with alex being put into 1b. the teacher was a jonin with brown hair and a goatee called sachi and the first lesson was introductions followed by the basic hand signs and the elements associated with them.

At the end of the lesson alex could tell clearly that he had skipped several steps in his chakra training as he didn't need hand signs in order to knead his chakra into shape. he kept this to himself however since he had learned the painful lesson that not sticking out is sometimes the best idea. not that it really worked in alex's case since his dark red hair and eyes stuck out like as sore thumb. alex had the same appearance as he did as a faunus minus the ears and wings so all of the girls in class noticed him immediately.

Alex was still very sore when it came to relationships so he might have glared at any girl who showed interest. this dissuaded most of them however there were a few who were much more stubborn such as a girl from the yamanaka clan named ino. she insisted on trying to lean on alex and bother him so he got a little angry and flared his chakra pressure literally taking her breath away. the teacher noticed it and stopped alex but ino was already shivering in terror so the man simply sighed and told alex to go home to cool off.

Alex knew he was being unreasonable with the girls being long dead but that incident had scarred his mind and whenever someone poked it he reacted violently. alex didn't head home immediately but climbed the carved mountain in order to clear his mind in a high up place , habit from when he was a faunus. alex missed flying through the air and the freedom that he had but he knew that he would likely never experience such a thing again. alex watched the sun lower into the horizon not even realizing when a man with spikey long white hair sat down next to him.

"Quite the view from up here huh?" the man asked startling alex. "when did you get here?" alex asked looking at the carefree looking man cautiously. "i got here about thirty minutes ago but saw you watching the sunset with a lost expression , like you didn't know where you are or even what to do." the man said calmly while watching the sunset. "i suppose you aren't wrong but i would rather keep my problems to myself since no one else deserves them." alex said before jumping down the side of the mountain while reinforcing his legs with chakra.

Jiraiya watched the young boy leave with skill most jonin would have trouble replicating with a disturbed look. "what have you experienced at such a young age to look so forlorn?" he muttered with a sad look. the man left the mountain to find his student in the big building in the center of the village in hopes of figuring out the boys story. he got a bit side tracked by a pair of beautifully women but arrived none the less.

13