Danmachi
656 5 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
  • NAME: Alexander drake
  • RACE: human/faunus(griffin)
  • AGE: 15
  • TITLE: none
  • Feats: aspirant , true sage , business man , tycoon , antagonist(2) , legendary , chunin , suicidal , explorer , progenitor , runner up , casanova
  • Solar points:1,060,000
  • Weapon: solar flare
  • Armor: none
  • Accessories: none , none
  • Physique: celestial body , kaguya , wind body
  • Affinities: fire , water , wind , earth , lightning , yin , yang , fuin , space
  • Semblances: sunlight
  • Kekkai genkai: celestial release , combustion , shock , radiation , diamond , light , wood
  • Dojutsu: none
  • Chakra control: supreme (100%)
  • Aura mastery: master(100%)

Alex and the girls found themselves on an open plain with thick green grass for as far as they could see. alex was surprised when a golden note shimmered into existence in front of him not more than a second after they had arrived. "i admit that when i said it was random that i hadn't expected you to arrive in THAT world , which was in hindsight probably pretty foolish of me. look i'm going to be honest with you right now that world is populated by versions of gods who took on mortal forms and started familias to entertain themselves. what this means is that literally every person in a familia has a sort of basic system similar to yours but way worse."

"The upside to these primitive systems known as falna is that so long as someone with them puts in enough effort they can constantly take steps on the path to divinity. while there is only one person far enough on that path to be on your level at the moment such a person does exist and is at level seven. to summarize i need to update your system into a similar format to the falna so that you don't stick out like a sore thumb. this is to prevent you from gaining the attention of the gods who can and will try to steal you away from my influence otherwise."

"As i bonus though i will also give your harem falna of their own that they can update on their own. i will imprint the knowledge of the local language into your heads though since it is kinda my own issue and not on you. a big downside though is that i'm going to need to downgrade all of your power to the start of level one until you level up to level seven , sorry about this in advance but blame your crap luck." the note read and directly after alex read the last word he and the girls collapsed as the power in their bodies was rapidly sealed behind locks until they were only a little stronger than normal members of their races.

"What the hell alex i'm back to square one!" yang said upset at having her hard work ruined. the rest of the girls also shared similar sentiments but alex told them it was only temporary until they leveled up a few times. he also mentioned that he had also been weakened to slightly above normal levels of strength. alex could tell that the system functions and all of his points were still there and that his affinities still worked.

The amount of energy at his disposal was abysmal however compared to the naturally large stores he normally had. interestingly enough though his aura shield still worked just fine despite all the down sides though he could still use all of his jutsu just on a much smaller scale. the girls figured out that it was the same for them with the exception of tsunade having been suspiciously de-aged till she looked the same age as the rest of them.

She was thrilled with the change though so it was fine. thanks to the fact the library still worked alex quickly worked out a story for the adventures guild for why they didn't know who their god was. he also figured out that they were on the plains located to the north of the dungeon city of orario which was their destination. "hey so this god who did this to us , what's he like?" weiss asked as the walked south. alex thought about it for a moment "i haven't really interacted with him all that much so i'm not that sure. the most i know about him really is that he is bored of the monotonousness of eternity so he reincarnated me twice to entertain him."

"Sounds like a jerk." ruby commented. alex shrugged "he can't be all bad if he went out of his way to let me get you four back." he said honestly. "listen here mister you keep flirting like that and i might pin you down and take you right here in this field." yang said half jokingly. alex broke out into a cold sweat since without their power the chances of him knocking one of them up skyrocketed. 

____________________________________________________________________

  • Okay so with how powerful alex had become i had to change my initial plan since he was way to broken to go to the bleach world. instead the Danmachi world will be the final world he goes to for this story which will end when he become a god. fore warning that is gonna take quite a minute after he gets to level seven.
9