Dangerous woman
478 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh my~ to think i would find you with such a coincidence." she mused out loud causing alex to frown. "what sort of seal did you want?" he asked coldly wanting to get out of here as fast as possible. freya seemed take back at alex's tone and ottar glared at alex angrily seemingly ready to kill him. "calm yourself ottar , alex here likely doesn't want to be here , not that i blame him my actions in the past are well known after all." freya said calmly while pouring another glass of wine. "do you drink?" she asked alex casually. 

"Never had a taste for the stuff." alex played along with her to try to keep this as civil as possible. she shrugged "it's an acquired taste i suppose , originally i was going to have you make my familia your best training room since you had reached level three , but then you actually came here and that plan went over the balcony." she said taking a sip of wine. "then i'll be taking my leave then." alex says before turning to go back through the door. ottar grabs his shoulder and the killing intent cultivated through all of alex's lives swept through the room making even freya shiver.

"No need for such hostility dear , i merely want to talk is all" she said noticing the pain on ottars face from the diamond spikes growing from alex's shoulder into his hand. alex restrains his killing intent and the diamond spike retract freeing ottars hand that he looks at with a deep frown. blood dripped on the floor for the holes on his palm from the flesh that had been torn through. "i am weaker than you right now , but you will pay a terrible price if you seek my life." alex said to the level seven who nodded in acknowledgment before backing away.

"My how impressive , to think a level three would not only injure ottar but even get him to acknowledge their threat , i would expect nothing less from you dear." freya said with a smile. "and that killing intent simply intoxicating." she added gleefully. "speak clearly what is it you want?" alex said coldly. "Before the gods started leaving heaven i was given a prophesy , this prophesy was in reference to the one who would be my husband , my odr" she started leisurely stopping to take a sip of her wine. 

"This prophesy stated that one day i would come across a man who would be completely immune to my charm , that man is the one who would be my husband , it's funny you know i am a goddess of love but i have never actually fallen in love." she said and alex frowned even deeper. "you are mistaken , i have five other wives so there is no way i am who you are seeking." alex stated honestly. freya shook her head but still smiled warmly " you were described quite well by the one who gave me the prophesy prideful , caring , possessing unrivaled power , and handsome." she said calmly.

"Again you have the wrong person , if you still want that training room we can talk about that but otherwise i'm leaving." alex said calmly. freya just shook her head " you can run from this if you like but i can tell you from experience that the prophesy always wins." she said sipping her wine. "i'll be leaving then" alex said before walking over to the balcony and opening his wings ignoring the oohs and awes coming from freya as he flew off.

Alex knew better than to try and walk through freya's territory with blood on him after having met the goddess. he also admittedly missed the relaxation flying brought him and needed to think after that whole conversation. meanwhile ottar and freya watched alex vanish over the horizon at speeds that he shouldn't be able to reach. "what do you think ottar be honest?" she asked her most loyal champion. "he is unusual , and despite the power of whatever those spikes were no one seems to know about him like he's hiding." the man said honestly. "it is curious that he only got noticed for his sealing skills rather than that undeniable power." freya agreed.

"It excites me ottar , finally finding my destined companion after so very long. i can't wait to see him rise up and save me from my loneliness like a hero." she said with a flustered expression. "he seemed quite adamant that you were mistaken , i don't see how you intend to change his mind without your charm , mistress." ottar said honestly. "slowly my pet slowly , let's invite him for his seals at first and let him slowing get more comfortable with me. it will be easier to change his mind that way , maybe i should also try to woo his wives as well." she starts planning her battle strategy for the war on love.

______________________________________________________

Ok before someone chews me out for taking this path with freya please understand that her character from danmachi is entirely missing her odin. like none of the gods seem to know who that even is despite the fact that she references him in the newest season of the show. at that moment she was trying to stick the name unto bell cranel and i'm gonna be honest here i ship hestia and bell and if she's happily married no issues for bell down the line. its not gonna be a sudden hook up though so no worries there as i'm going to make her work for it.

10