Clash of the titans
433 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ottar did precisely that as he officially challenged alex to an all out slugfest on the plains a few miles from orario. alex would be lying if he said that the idea didn't interest him at all since he was curious how the current him matched up against ottar. alex accepted the challenge and all of orario was hyped up to see this show down at the highest ranks of adventurers. three days later ottar waited on the plains with his black greatsword made from the drop of the monster rex udeaus. the gods had activated the divine transmissions which showed the fight live all over the world.

There were no other people near the battle ground because fights at this level had widescale devastating effects and any people nearby would likely get caught in the cross fire. alex dived into view from the sky his wings reflecting red light creating a magnificent image. alex readied his weapon and ottar did the same neither speaking nor even needing to as they had reached an unspoken agreement. the people watching were silent as it was clear the battle was about to start and both warriors waited in an intense stare off until a breeze passed by and alex blurred into motion. 

The wide slash at ottars left flank was met with a block by the mans sword sending out a shockwave from the impact and causing him to slide away from the force. ottar ignored this and dashed towards alex who did the same and the two collided upheaving the ground in a furious display of sheer power. ottar came out on top with his level seven strength but alex was more skilled with his weapon leaving them just barely even.

Both ottar and alex had wide smiles at finally having found a worthy opponent but to the audience it was a clash between titans as the landscape was cratered and swept away with each collision. this clash continued for close to thirty minutes before alex knew he needed to switch to magic to win. ottar noticed this change and sought to stop alex but failed as blades of sharp wind shot at him. this forced ottar to dodge away giving alex some breathing room to cast some of his larger jutsu's. a eastern dragon made entirely from blue lightning shot towards ottar as alex revealed the name of his attack. "thunderous rampage!" he yelled after releasing the dragon that moved at incredible speeds. 

Ottar was forced to use one of his own skills to avoid the attack , stellar gaze was like a cheap version of alex's own skill since it slowed down the world in his gaze drastically increasing his reaction speed. alex simply smirked when ottar dodged and the dragon split in four smaller but equally fast lions that came at ottar from different directions. it was at this point that ottar and the audience figured out the nature of alex's attack as a continuous bombardment type attack.

Ottar stopped running from the attack and started striking the lightning manifestations to dispel them. this worked too thanks to the anti magic property of the sword but ottar was a bit winded after getting rid of the final bird sized beast. meanwhile alex had recovered greatly during this time putting ottar in a bad position. he knew this too as he felt his adrenaline spiking from the first real challenge he had in years. alex didn't let ottar rest though as he closed the distance and clashed with ottar once more only this time definitively on top.

Alex didn't use only physical attacks as he pressured ottar with elemental attacks of all flavors leaving the level seven extremely taxed having to block them all as well as alex's physical attacks. alex could tell that ottar was still holding back and flung the man away before yelling at him "GO ALL OUT!" this seemed to stop ottar for a moment before giving alex and look and nodding. ottar began to glow red as veins strains against his skin and his eyes went blood shot. he clashed with alex a moment later but the force was far greater than normal and alex was launched backwards with his bones rattled.

12