Tempo
442 7 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alex had to spend a good minute teaching his parents and tye the local language but besides that he mostly just worked on his new forging affinity since his seals were already up to snuff. the supreme in front of the word forging wasn't for show either as he went from being a complete amateur to about the same level as an average smith in two months. none of his forged items were sold however since that would likely draw some questions he didn't feel like answering. six months after that and the rest of the girls hit level seven as well but just like alex didn't get anything new for it.

The whole of orario was clamoring to figure out how six people had hit level seven so easily except for the loki familia who knew since alex had explained it. it left them with dour expressions however since it was difficult for them to change their ingrained habits at this point. the only one without much issue was the sword princess ais wallenstein who had a similar mindset to alex and the girls from the get go. she still stalled however because her familia was worried about her doing something stupid and held her from solo diving.

Ottar had been sparring with alex on the regular after he reached level seven happy to finally have a challenge again after so long. he lost a lot of course but he was fine with that as his stats had started to rise noticeably once more. freya had managed to bring alex's parents over to her side fairly easily during this time so alex gave up resisting the stubborn woman's advances. he learned very quickly however that she was absolutely insatiable in bed , a fact that ironically raised his endurance stat.

Keeping all of his woman satisfied was a frankly taxing affair for alex leaving him little choice but to sleep with only one of them a day. he got one night free from his duties however that he used to recover from his week of getting juiced out like a lemon. ruby was the first of the girls to get pregnant , this happened a year after they hit level seven so alex couldn't even complain about how dangerous it was. about six months into ruby's pregnancy blake also got pregnant and alex started to worry that this was going to be a pattern.

It wasn't thankfully as none of the other girls got pregnant for the duration of the pregnancies. ruby gave birth to a boy with black hair and lion ears who seemed to have quite the temper. blake on the other hand gave birth to a little girl with a cat tail and eagle eyes who was very mild mannered. a year after blake gave birth both tsunade and yang got pregnant almost back to back and both alex's parent and tye were just happy to have grandchildren. freya was also in a weird mood since the gods down here were infertile.

This meant she needed to just be satisfied with her sister wives giving birth because she couldn't at the moment. it was around this point that the evilus reared up their ugly heads and tried to kidnap alex's children. under the horrified eyes of all of orario alex slaughtered the entire evil gods familias and made a public showing of dragging the gods into the dungeon. all of the gods knew that the dungeon absorbed gods that entered it rather than sending them back to heaven which as far as they knew meant true death.

This meant alex used these evil gods as a warning to the rest of the gods that he can and will sacrifice them to the dungeon if they cross the line. this warning was taken seriously by the gods who shunned any contact with alex's children going so far as to have their own familia members flee from the kids on sight. alex was bothered by this since it meant the kids would likely not make any worthwhile friends in the future but it was the cost of his warning so he didn't think much of it.

Another year after tsunade gave birth to a little boy with no faunus feature and yang gave birth to a winged girl finn finally reached level seven. he had to solo the dungeon including balor to did so but he made it in the end. alex reached mastery in his forging skill during this time and had even fused his seals into the art creating magic weapons that didn't break almost immediately after use. he ended up calling these weapons tempos since they changed the rhythm of battle with proper usage.

11