Limit realm
224 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shout out to both mrmike and macro_83 for each guessing a part of alastairs plan.

Alastair created a sort of empty homunculus that he then stuffed his small soul fragment into it. it was an odd sensation for alastair because he could feel and sense the various different senses of both his soul bodies. seeing that this would be quite irritating to deal with while he was in apocrypha he sealed the senses of his main soul leaving only his control of the secondary body. none of alastairs wives asked if this was necessary since he had already explained the danger he would be subjected to if his plan worked.

Checking that he still had the system in this new body , alastair was relieved when the familiar screen appeared. placing a frankly ridiculous amount of defensive wards and protection spells from erdrea around his main body alastair felt he was ready. "wish me luck." he said to his wives before opening a portal to apocrypha. when alastair walked through the portal he found himself on a continent seemingly made out of books. even crazier however was that he got a notification from the system the moment he set foot in this realm.

{Anomalous knowledge aggregation discovered absorb Y/N?}  this notification was just what alastair had expected and accepted while unsealing his main bodies senses. in the short time between when alastair accepted and a loading bar appeared alastair summoned his small soul piece back to him becoming whole again and closing the portal. it was good that he did since when he went into a coma from the massive surge of knowledge entering his body the barrier of akatosh shook all across tamriel as an extremely pissed daedric prince wailed on it.

While most of tamriel was in a panic from the worldwide phenomena only a handful of individuals watched on with satisfied smiles. in the thieves guild most were surprised when they saw the higher ups of the guild all raise a glass to the sky with proud smiles. when asked about it they said they were saluting the greatest heist by a mortal in all of history. meanwhile a nordic man with a tentacled mask sat on the back of a dragon while looking at the empty ink seas that once had vast lands of books. "this is most unexpected." the man said seriously.

Alastair was in a coma for nearly four months from the massive changes that took place within him. when he awoke he was bombarded by notifications from the system. most of them simply congratulated him of maxing out certain skills but two of them were different. {WARNING! SKILLS FULL REDIRECTING ADDITIONAL POINTS TO SPECIAL!} the second notification was the most surprising however {ACQUIRED SHARD OF DIVINITY *KNOWLEDGE* DEMI-GOD STATUS ACQUIRED!}. seeing this along with the notification about the skill point redirection made alastair open the status with wide eyes.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L

STREGNTH:258/1000

PERCEPTION:239/1000

ENDURANCE:302/1000

CHARISMA:124/1000

INTELIGENCE:597/1000

AGILITY:146/1000

LUCK:352/1000

_______________________________________________

PERKS: luminary , swift learner , lady killer , educated , toughness , fortune finder , bloody mess , monster tamer , finesse , titanium body , here and now , shock body , chemist , tag , intuition , action boy , solar powered , map , navigator , voice of all things(3) , haki trained , energy talent(4) , true sight , herald of change , chi blocking , death death fruit , silver tongue , unkillable , hand of god , polymath , ninja

________________________________________________

BARTER:100/100(self explanatory)

HEAVY WEAPONS:100/100(axes , great swords , clubs , hammers , you get the idea)

MAGIC:100/100(how much you know about magic including spells as well as your upper limit of mana)

SURVIVAL:100/100(knowledge on how to skin and cook different things , whats edible or not and how to set up camp.)

LOCKPICK:100/100(almost every thing is locked enough said)

MEDICINE:100/100(knowledge on making medicine as well as how to identify and treat different injuries including surgery and diseases.)

ATHLETICS:100/100(how well the body is used)

REPAIR:100/100(knowledge on fixing equipment as well as ships and buildings)

SMALL WEAPONS:100/100(swords , daggers , spears , scythes basically not extremely heavy weapons)

SNEAK:100/100(basically the same as in fallout where it is how good at stealth you are.)

SPEECH:100/100(how persuasive one is for example a low level means not very and a high level is hitler levels of persuasion)

CRAFTING:100/100(knowledge of how to make weapons , armor , accessories as well as how difficult it is to create better variants of the same things which is a flat boost per +1 on the item.)

UNARMED:100/100(hand to hand combat basically)

ARCHERY:100/100(proficiency with ranged weapons such as bows and crossbows.)

SPECIAL: NA(instead of putting the points into a skill they can be placed in the special stats at a declining rate)

_______________________________________

  • NAME: Alastair
  • RACE: Death lord dragovian *knowledge demi-god*
  • AGE: 38
  • TITLE: erdrick
  • LEVEL: 20
  • EXPERIENCE:5/100000
  • DAMAGE THRESHOLD:250
  • EQUIPMENT: Metalbane , none , travelling clothes , landstone necklace , none(x2)
  • TAMES: slate(horse) , metal king slime

__________________________________________

COSMOS GUIDE

One piece {great age of pirates year 5}

Tamriel {fourth era year 201/ province of skyrim}

__________________________________________

3