Pitiful locals
199 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The guard looked like he didn't want to accept that answer but he wasn't some immature brat who couldn't see reason. the guard was aware that alastair hadn't lied all of those deaths were because the ninjas tried to board the ship without permission. "don't cause any trouble we are watching you." the guard eventually said through gritted teeth. "wasn't planning on it." alastair said casually while the group entered the gates. alastair and the group toured the village leisurely under the not so hidden ninjas gaze. the ninjas were more confused than anything at how casual the group acted despite it being clear the unfavorable impression the village had of them.

For alastair though the ninjas confusion at the situation was more amusing than anything since none of them even had a clue that wiping out the population of this entire world wasn't even that hard for alastair. not to say he would do such an evil thing but that he could if he wanted to , yagura and the hidden mist ninjas had realized this from alastairs show of force , but the hidden leaf ninjas didn't know this. it was a peaceful tour for the most part with jade getting some local kunoichi clothes since she liked the style.

Spider mostly just stocked up on the various herbs and spices that he had never seen before. the rest of them didn't find anything useful or interesting besides marina who bought a bunch of flowers from yamanaka flower store. the group finished their tour by stopping at the ichiraku ramen shop and spending a small fortune on food forcing the shop to close early. the sight seeing done for this village the group left just as calmly as they arrived and headed towards the tourism capital of the elemental nations , the land of steam.

None of the villages people could figure out what secret motive alastairs group had in visiting the village as for all intents and purposes they only sight saw. no suspicious activities or disappearances happened while they were here. the only tragic incident was that they ate ichiraku out of all of their stocks leveling the locals without their favorite meal place temporarily. it was funny how honest actions were all it took to mess with the paranoid and distrustful ninjas. it took close to three hours for the higher ups to realize that they made themselves look like fools since alastairs group had been completely honest the entire time.

It was infuriating for them to know they had been played so thoroughly by someone who didn't even need to put in any effort. there was nothing they could do though since the only ones with the problem were them because of how they thought about the world. none of them thought about trying top attack the group either as it was clear from the ship's impossibility to crack that they definitely weren't weak. sarutobi himself had even tried using seals the suppress the defensive mechanisms on the ship but even that failed spectacularly.

In the end the higher ups decided to ignore the group who seemed to not intentionally cause problems. alastair decided to mess with the ninjas following them by teleporting the group directly to the land of steam. for the ninjas it was a clear slap in the face as one second the group was there and the next completely gone , like ghost. the only thing that gave them a clue what happened was the mischievous smirk alastair gave the ninjas before vanishing.

The land of steam was a huge tourist spot thanks to the huge amount of mineral hotsprings and colorful crystals. there was a frankly crazy amount of tourist trap shops with cheap and common things being sold for huge prices. that this one shop that sold geodes at large prices saying that there may be jewels inside them but it was entirely just pretty quarts and lesser crystals such as that. alastair decided to mess with that shop owner by transmuting the quarts inside a geode into high quality rubies and crack it open in front of the man. the result was hilarious as the man looked like he was about to cry at missing out on such a treasure , in his own shop no less.

4