The morningstar
234 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Is this true?" wonder woman asked batman who really didn't like his problems aired out like this. he knew clearly that he no longer needed a reason to hide it if this stranger is more than willing to spill all his secrets but not having any control greatly bothered him. "yes , it's true" batman said in his usual stoic way. superman nodded when the rest of the league looked to him for confirmation. "so where do we go from here?" wonder woman asked alastair who seemed to know everything about them.

"Well that depends really , see if you are asking what the league should do with this information that is all of your decision to make. if you are once again referring to the situation were a omniversal traveler had shown up , might i suggest letting me finish collecting domains before leaving again." alastair said calmly. "domains?" the flash asked confused. "divine domains i assume." wonder woman explained. "that is correct , i am indeed referring to divine domains , most demigods tend to focus on a single domain to ascend with but if you want to directly reach the likes of zeus and odin getting as many as possible is the route to go." alastair said casually.

"How strong is zeus exactly?" flash asked curiously. "about worth ten of the current him." alastair said pointing at superman. there were gasp from the various members of the justice league and even wonder woman was stunned how easily alastair seemed to pin down the king of gods rough power. "so you can legitimately go from weaker than me to ten times stronger , just like that?" superman asked surprised and alastair gave him a mean look. "in terms of raw power you do indeed have me beat but if we came to blows you'd lose instantly." alastair said calmly.

""See my greatest strength happens to be one of your greatest weakness's , i am currently the single most powerful magic caster in this world after all." alastair bragged. superman frowned "how do you think i would lose so easily?" he asked seriously. alastair shrugged " i could just hit you with a energy stripping spell or a de-aging spell or even just teleport you into a red sun. point is i am literally one of the worse matchups against you so you'd lose hands down every single time." alastair said honestly and superman grimaced at the evidence he was given to prove it.

"At the moment i am actually capable of wiping out the entire justice league without much issue since all of your known magic users are far to weak to confront me. anything less than an actual god of magic showing up won't even faze me." alastair explained casually. the whole league paled at the thought of an unstoppable force being unleashed unto the world , even batman. "fortunately for you all my heroic fate had made me damn near incorruptible moral wise so i don't just go out of my way to attack people." he said letting them all let out sighs of relief.

"To be honest i am a little surprised that one of those beings haven't shown up yet , i mean i am certainly not a threat but you'd think they would come see someone from outside the creation." alastair said slightly confused. "what beings?" batman asked concerned. "the ones who made this omniverse , i am referring to the presence and his child , lucifer morningstar of course." alastair and the whole of the league shivered as a small whiff of the being who he named's power swept through the room.

"Speak his name and the devil will appear it seems , hello lucifer." alastair said with a smile as he looked towards the blonde haired man who had suddenly shown up nearby. "now isn't this a surprise , you truly do seem to be from outside my fathers plan." the man said in a rich baritone voice. the whole of the justice league abruptly turned to look at lucifer in shock and panic as if what alastair said was true this person took part in creating a whole omniverse. "i'm flattered by all the attention but i truly did play second fiddle in that regard." lucifer said with a casual smile.

_________________________________________________

P@trEon: patreon.com/user?u=81578854

4