First Summon: Taimanin
411 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I groaned feeling sore all over for some reason as I groggily opened my eyes. I blinked staring up at the blue sky that had a few white clouds slowly moving by. I sat up looking around myself to see that I'm on a grassy field with a small stream nearby and a blue sheathed katana next to me.


I stared at the grass for a minute, wondering how I got here before I finally remembered, and cautiously looked around myself. Getting up from the ground, I stretched my arms above my head hearing a few popping sounds before I relaxed. After that, I scratched my head and picked up the katana, it was a little heavier than I thought it would be.


I stared at the surroundings hoping to find the owner, but I'm completely alone with three moss-covered logs randomly placed near the other trees, a bunch of rocks spread out with green leaves on top and a small stream.


I unsheathed the katana, surprised at the blade being blue. I stared at how beautiful it looked and I looked around myself making sure I was alone. I swung it a little out of giddiness for a few minutes before sheathing it and holding on to it.


I crouched down towards the stream, staring at my reflection. I still looked like the same 20-year-old, with my face being the same, though my clothes are different. I'm wearing a greenish-brown kimono, and a Japanese-style sandals. I wiggled my toes not finding it weird for some reason.


I cupped my hands and started to drink the water. I know it's not healthy to do that, but I don't know when I'll have a chance to drink nor do I have a way to boil the water.


After drinking my fill, I finally noticed two small fox-like creatures were watching me and I stared back. There was some movement above a few trees away as a few fluffy animals similar to squirrels appeared on the tree branches, curiously observing me before hopping/running somewhere else. On the bottom were two foxes staring at me from the tree roots.


[Blue Fox Lv. 7 Att/Def: 200/190]

[White Fox Lv. 9 Att/Def: 220/209]


We stared at each other for a few minutes, neither of us was moving, but the stalemate ended when the blue fox sneezed which caused the white fox to flinch at being sneezed on.


I rapidly blinked and rubbed my eyes trying to get rid of the dryness. When I opened my eyes again, they were gone. I looked around my surroundings, but I couldn't find them. 


I decided to check my status after picking back up the nameless katana. I hope it would have the name of the world I'm in and simply thought 'Status'. It appeared in front of me and I was both relieved that I wouldn't have to speak it out loud.


------------------------------------------------------------------

John McClain

World: Ninja Scroll

Level: 1 (0/100)

Class: The Summoner

Alignment: Neutral

(Gain +500 HP and MP per Level up)

(Gain +1 to Regen every 2 Levels)

HP - 8000 {Regen 8 per min}

MP - 1000 {Regen 20 per minute}

Deck: 0

Summoning Points: 0

Cards in Storage: 0

Available Draw: 1

Graveyard: 0

------------------------------------------------------------------


"Ninja Scroll... why does that sound so familiar?" It took a few minutes for me to barely remember and I cursed, "Fuck! I both hate and love my luck."


Ninja Scroll should be easy with my taimanin thanks to them being more powerful than the ninjas here. I can also help save that ninja lady from being killed, but I don't remember how she died. It was some time since I saw it as a kid. The bad thing is that there's no internet and more importantly there's no toilet that flushes nor is there any soft toilet paper.


I frowned when I stared at my current level, health, and mana, and there was nothing else. I was hoping to keep the level up, but I guess it was just an example in the tutorial. 'Hey, system why can't I see my stats? I mean like in most video games there are stats for strength, intellect, and the other stuff.'


[This is not a Gamer System, it's a Taimanin Summoner System. It's using a format that you're familiar with. Its main purpose is to help you summon your Taimanins that will protect you, nothing else.]


I blinked at that and felt my cheeks heat up at my assumption. Thank the gods that I'm alone right now or I would've been embarrassed. I'm disappointed that I can't put in the points to get stronger, but I shouldn't complain since I got to live a second life and summon hot women to fight for me. It would have been awesome to get those sweet perks at every 50 or 100-point mark for each stat. I would have been overpowered in no time. The window closed and a new screen appeared.


[Giving you your deck holder for the cards to be drawn from. The deck is limited to 60 cards.]


[Because you are using the system for the first time, you will receive 1 Golden Ticket, 1 daily card pack, and a 1-time free card pack. Please pick which one you want to use first.]


[x1 Golden Ticket] 

[x1 Daily Card Pack]

[x1 Free Card Pack]


A flash of light appeared around my waist and I looked down to see a blue deck holder appeared clipped to my pants. I opened it up and there was nothing inside. I then thought of storage and it appeared to be a book that opened up. Each 'page' seemed that it could hold about 100 or so cards before needing a new page.


I had to ask though, "What's stopping me from pulling my cards from the album instead of the deck? What if the deck itself gets stolen?"


[They would remain inert and will be simple cards that can be easily ripped apart. If your deck is stolen then you're unable to draw more cards and could only use what's in your hand.]


Ah, well there goes that idea. "Can I put the cards I draw from my hand back in the deck, or my album, or do I have to hold them?"


[No, but you can put them somewhere else like in your pockets.]


"Well, that sucks." I sighed and then looked at the golden ticket and the two-card packs. I decided to use the golden ticket first. A second later the screen disappeared and a new one appeared.


[Summoning...]


I wonder who I will be summoning first.

My luck did suck at these gacha types, but I'm surprised by the taimanin I got.


------------------------------------------------------------------

[Savage Hunter] Rinko Akiyama (SR)

------------------------------------------------------------------


[Transport card to the deck?]


[Yes/No]


I pressed yes and the card was transferred to my deck. I then opened it up again and saw that there was only one card inside. I then received a prompt.


[Caution mind control works on you and your summons.]


[Draw the card?]

[Yes/No]


"Yes, obviously," I nodded as I watch the deck start glowing in multiple colors. I pulled out the only card inside easily and stared at the picture. 


------------------------------------------------------------------

[Savage Hunter] Rinko Akiyama (SR)

Faction: Taimanin

Lv: 1/45 (0/488xp)

HP: 5,000

TP: 500

ATK: 248

DEF: 171

Special Skills: Ninjutsu: Air Evasion Lv 1

Cost: 60 MP

Increases ATK of all Taimanin by 3000.

Increases ATK of all Taimanin by 17%.

Activation: 3/3

------------------------------------------------------------------


I... I'm happy but also I'm conflicted. I wonder if my luck will hold for the other cards. I have to be mindful because I summoned someone attractive that I'll be attacked by men like one of those annoying young masters in those cultivation novels with massive egos. Or worse, those simps that try to get her to like him by showing off and making me look bad.


I bit the bullet and decided to summon her because I have nothing to protect me with other than the katana in my hands. It wouldn't help me much with the fact that I'm a noob using a sword. I felt my mana, a warm sensation from my chest, drain out of me and into the card.


[-500 MP]


[500 MP/1000 MP]


The card soon brightened so much that I had to close my eyes and then she appeared in front of me.


"I respect you for openly challenging one of my reputation. Come, then! Witness my skill and taste Ishigirikanemitsu's edge!"


Rinko has very long, blue hair that goes down to her ankles, purple eyes, and a giant bust. Her Taimanin suit is purple with gold accents on the clothes' edges, golden pasties covering her nipples, with a wide opening in the middle that shows off her breasts, with silver armored gauntlets on her arms and knees. Strapped to her waist is her chosen weapon, Ishigirikanemitsu.


"Eh? Hmm? Do you know where we are, master?" Rinko asked after making sure that the coast was clear, but she kept an eye out on her surroundings.


"I don't know. All I know is we're in a forest with some animals that looked similar to foxes and that's it." I told her shrugging my shoulders.


"I see," She pondered as she looked around, keeping one hand on her sword. She started walking as I shamelessly stared at her big, tight ass. Her taimanin suit did amazing things to show how tight it was on her body.


I followed her, as I pulled up the other two card packs ready to summon the rest, but I paused when I realize something about my deck. I could put in just one card and draw that card instead of putting them all at the same time.


I almost missed that opportunity of picking who I want to summon next. Though, just to make sure, I asked the system about that while I watched Rinko's butt jiggle enticingly with each step. It really is skin-tight.


[No. The minimum amount of cards in the deck is 20. All cards will be automatically transferred to the deck until the minimum amount is reached.]


'Damn, there goes my brilliant plan.' I thought with a pout as both card packs disappeared. 


[Summoning...]


-------------------------------------------------------------------

Taimanin (Female) (N)

Fang Bai Hua (R)

Kuzu Kuroyuri (R)

Houma Midori (R)

Slave Trader Zokt (N)

Homura Kanade (R)

Orc Merc (N)

Ninja Long Sword (R)

Infiltrator (Female) (N)

[Battle Stewardess] Tokiko Fuuma (HR)

------------------------------------------------------------------


I stared at one particular card wondering if I should sell Slave trader Zokt back to the system somehow or summon him and then torture him before using him for the experience as we eventually kill him or selling him for money. 


[Automatically transferring cards.]


I'll deal with him later since I had two important questions that I needed to ask. ''Why are you wearing such a skin-tight body suit that doesn't leave much to the imagination? And can you teach me how to fight using the ninja arts?"


"W-well, it's part of the taimanin uniform that allows us to use our abilities without tearing our clothes off. Not to mention that we could use our abilities to strengthen our uniform better than normal." She told me, looking away while rubbing her arm awkwardly. "No, you can't learn it. To use our special abilities, we have something called Taima Particles that allows us to fight against the demons and it can be imbued into one's body or weapon to enhance our abilities. Without it, I'm just a regular woman that can be easily overpowered." She said much to my disappointment. 


"Can I somehow get the Taima Particles?" I asked wondering if she could do it and hoped it wouldn't hurt too much.


"We're still in the middle of researching that answer ourselves. There are rumors that UFS created artificial Taima Particles, but I don't know if it's true." Rinko admitted. "We do know that Taima Particles are a result of us having both human and demon blood course through our veins, either from our ancestors or parents. All I know is how to awaken the Taima Particles already present inside your body, but don't get too excited. Some taimanin have more Taima Particles than others and some do not have them even if their parents have them. Sadly, now isn't the time to try. We'll need a secure location before we start the ceremony or you could die if we're interrupted."


"We'll have to see if I do have it then. If I don't, well it would've been nice to fight with you." I hummed, not sure what I can do other than train under a master if I don't have the Taima Particles. I was about to take another step forward when Rinko instantly teleported next to me and slashed her sword at my face.


I flinched in shock feeling something wet and hot splattered on me as something fell. When I opened my eyes again, I saw Rinko wearing a serious expression looking around us with her sword dripping with a colorless liquid. I looked down and saw a big ass hornet, thrice the size of a regular hornet, cut in half with its entrails on the floor. I felt my hands shaking as I touched my cheek. I pulled it back to see a little of its fluid on my fingertips.


[Killed x1 Lv. 2 baby Asian Hornet]

[Gained 40 exp and 40 Summoning Points]


"Void art: Wind slice," Rinko suddenly launched herself forward past me in a purple flash, slashing at the flying shadowy figures, and then she reappeared a few feet from me. When she reappeared, multiple slashes suddenly appeared that looked like purple flashes of light and started cutting into the shadowy figures. They fell apart into small pieces as she sheathed her blade.


[Killed x4 Lv. 3 and x4 Lv. 4 baby Asian Hornets]

[+560 exp and +560 summon points]


[You leveled up! x2]

[Rinko leveled up!]


"Are you ok, master?" Rinko asked rushing back towards me and moving back to protect me. Her eyes glowed softly scanning the surrounding, trying to find the nest, but there was nothing nearby. 


"Y-yeah, we need to go. I rather not be here when more mature Asian Hornets come by to investigate their deaths." I told her swallowing nervously at the size of those so-called baby hornets and the size of those needles. I shuddered imagining how big the more mature Asian Hornets are and how painful it will be to get stung by one. She agreed and we started walking in the opposite direction from where they came from. 


------------------------------------------------------

Name: John McClain

World: Ninja Scroll

Level: 3 (260/300)

Class: The Summoner

Alignment: Neutral

HP: 9000 {Regen 8 + 1 = 9 per min}

MP: 2000 {Regen 19 + 1 = 20 per min}

Deck: 10

Summoning Points: 320

Cards in Storage: 0

Available Draw: 0

Graveyard: 0

---------------------------------

[Savage Hunter] Rinko Akiyama (SR)

Faction: Taimanin

Lv: 2/45 [72/526]

HP: 5,200

TP: 500 + 25 = 525

ATK: 248 + 62 = 310

DEF: 171 + 29 = 200

Special Skill: Ninjutsu: Air Evasion Lv 1

Cost: 60 MP

Increases ATK of all Taimanin by 3000.

Increases ATK of all Taimanin by 17%.

Activation: 3/3

------------------------------------------------------

12