Date with Alice
292 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

June was holding Alice's hand as he walked through the streets of the towns in his territory. He originally wanted to come here to see if the chaos was contained, and the people in his territory were settled down alright after the cataclysm.

When he came here and saw that everything was going, as usual, he decided to take Alice around the city. Although he does not show it to the others commanding all these people, and being sent into a new world is very stress-inducing.

Walking around with Alice like this was very calming to his stressed-out mind. He was mostly used to it because of him being the owner of a business empire, but when something this drastic happens, that is out of the norm, even someone with his mental fortitude becomes stressed. He is still human after all.

"Hey, Alice lets go get something to eat. I haven't eaten since this morning." June offered, only now noticing his hunger when he began to smell the aroma of food drifting through the streets.

Alice looked to him and nodded and she said "Perfect idea, it's a pity we aren't at the Tower of Babel, or I could have fixed something up for you myself" she was a little downcast about it, but the thought of eating with June was enough to make her happy.

As they were looking for a good restaurant countless women were throwing their lustful stares at June, but when they went to approach him they felt as if they were thrown in a vat of ice, and shivers began to crawl up their spine.

Alice was glaring down all the women who wanted to approach June, and bloodlust was leaking off of her. How dare they try and interrupt her date time with her master?!

June said nothing about her warding off the other women because it was very useful for him. He didn't want to be swamped with women all over him after all. That may be countless men's dream, but when it has happened every day of your life you start to hate it.

"Let's go here," June said pointing towards a three-story building with a good looking atmosphere. He led Alice inside and was greeted by the receptionist.

She was very professional, and even though June could see the love in her eyes she quickly tried to hide it as she said "Table for two?"

"Yes please," June said and they were escorted to a table in the corner of the room. The receptionist seemed to be very understanding and seated him somewhere where not as many stares would be drawn.

June and Alice ordered their food after looking at the menu, and they were quickly server. A server came out with their food on their plates and set them before the two.

"It looks good, thank you," June said and he began to eat his food. He ordered green enchiladas, and Alice just ordered a milkshake and a slice of cake.

Seeing her order June gave a wry smile 'She still hasn't controlled that sweet tooth of hers huh?'.

Alice looked up to him with confusion on her face as she felt is stare and tilted her head. June shook his head and gave a gentle smile as he reached over the table and wiped a bit of frosting off the side of her mouth.

Alice turned as red as a tomato and looked around to see if anyone saw him. She breathed a sigh of relief when she noticed no one was looking. She puffed out her cheeks and held her head down in embarrassment eating the rest of her meal in silence.

June grinned at this, as he loved teasing Alice and he too finished his meal in content.

After the meal, June walked around the city together, and he bought little trinkets for Alice, or he bought her some cotton candy that they saw at street vendors.

"Let's go inside here," Alice said pointing towards an opera house. June had a slight frown on his face because he didn't want to listen to some opera, but he followed along with Alice and went inside.

The lady at the from told them it was actually a play that was being performed inside and June paid for some tickets then led Alice inside and they found some seats to watch the play.

Alice leaned her head against June's shoulder and hugged his arm as she had the brightest smile on her face. June was wondering if this was the actual reason she wanted to go inside the opera house.

The play was actually about one of June's battles in Rise of Kings and he thought it was ironic that the protagonist of the play was actually in the audience. Overall the play was nice and he got to have some time with Alice, so he was happy.

After the play was over the two walked around the city for a bit more before June finally said "Alright I think we should head back now. We had enough time to relieve some stress".

Alice sighed and nodded her head with a bit of sadness before the two disappeared from the city teleporting back to the Tower of Babel.

The people of the city were nearly shitting bricks when they saw two people just disappear in front of them like that. Although some of the people in the city were players from Rise of Kings, most were NPC's, who had no idea what just happened.

The players from Rise of Kings who were inside June's territory were not a part of his guild, but they were more like his subjects. His subordinates from the Tower of Babel were the ones who commanded all the inhabitants of his territory, and June was the one who commanded the commanders.

They appeared in the throne room, and June saw Atlas standing there waiting for him.

June knew something must have happened so he motioned Atlas to begin speaking.

"You need to come with me to the treasury, something peculiar has happened, and I am unaware as to what the occurrence means," Atlas said.

6