General Information
126 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

General Information about Douluo Dalu 

Spirit Ranks :

Spirit Ranks denote the strength of a person. Spirit Rank is commonly upgraded by Spirit Cultivation.  Following are the Spirit Masters according to their rank in Soul Land III.

Rank 1 - 10 : Spirit Scholar (Trainee)

Rank 11 - 20 : Spirit Master with  1 Spirit Ring (Rank 1 Spirit Master)

Rank 21 - 30 : Spirit Grand master with 2 Spirit Rings (Rank 2 Spirit Master)

Rank 31 - 40 : Spirit Elder/Expert with 3 Spirit Rings (Rank 3 Spirit Master)

Rank 41 - 50 : Spirit Ancestor with 4 Spirit Rings (Rank 4 Spirit Master)

Rank 51 - 60 : Spirit King with 5 Spirit Rings (Rank 5 Spirit Master)

Rank 61 - 70 : Spirit Emperor with 6 Spirit Rings (Rank 6 Spirit Master)

Rank 71 - 80 : Spirit Sage/Saint 7 Spirit Rings (Rank 7 Spirit Master)

Rank 81 - 90 : Spirit Douluo with 8 Spirit Rings (Rank 8 Spirit Master)

Rank 91 - 98 : Titled Douluo with 9 Spirit Rings (Rank 9 Spirit Master)

Rank 91 - 94 : Average Titled Douluo

Rank 95 - 98 : Super Douluo/Hyper Douluo

Rank 99 : Limit Douluo (Rank 10 Spirit Master)

Quasi Demi-God

Demi-God

Quasi God

Rank 100 - ? : God

Rank 100: God Officer usually with 1 Divine Ring

Rank 101 - 110: 3rd Class God usually with 3 Divine Rings

Rank 111 - 120: 2nd Class God usually with 5 Divine Rings

Rank 121 - 130: 1st Class God usually with 7 Divine Rings

Rank 131 - 140: Half-Step God King usually with unknown number of divine rings

Rank 141 - 149: Quasi God King usually with unknown number of divine rings

Rank 150 - ? : God King usually with 9 Divine Rings

During the Spirit Awakening Ceremony, those who have already reached Rank 10 or even higher in Spirit Power are known as having Innate Full Spirit Power.

It is said that Innate Full Spirit Power is a talent only appearing every 100 years. A person who has it is innately capable of attaining the highest spirit power as their cultivation rate is faster compared to others.

People with Twin Spirits commonly have Innate Full Spirit Power.

Rank of Spiritual Power :

A human's spiritual power would grow naturally as their body matured, increasing all the way until they reached 40 years old. After the age of 40, however, an ordinary person's body would begin to deteriorate, but Soul Masters could continue increasing their spiritual power until they were 60 years old. In SL3 the Federation can read the maximum spiritual power of a soul master.

1 - 99: Spirit Origin realm

The moment one was born, they would be in the Spirit Origin realm with the most basic of spiritual support a yellow spirit soul.

100 - 499: Spirit Connection realm

At this level, one would be able to truly control one's spiritual power and have it move to one's needs as well as being able to support 2 yellow spirit souls or 1 purple spirit soul.

500 - 4999: Spirit Sea realm

In the Spirit Sea realm, the spirit was as vast as the sea and one's spiritual power could be considered to have finally attained a high enough level to be considered the foundation for an expert.

Able to support 5 yellow spirit souls or 3 purple spirit souls. In fact, one could even support a single black spirit soul! Apart from the effects on spiritual power, the Spirit Sea realm could also help a Soul Master cultivate to 6 or 7 rings.

5000 - 19,999: Spirit Abyss realm

At this rank, one could fuse with any level of spirit soul, even orange or red spirit souls. If one had already fused with an orange or red spirit soul, then their remaining spiritual power would only be at the Spirit Sea rank.

If one hadn't had an orange or red spirit soul, it was possible to fuse with a maximum of 5 spirit souls of any colour, with no limits on their ranks. A person can clearly sense the most minute changes in every part of their body. They could also use it to feel any signs of disturbance in the outside world at a great distance.

20,000 - 49,999: Spirit Domain realm

Every Titled Douluo had the spiritual power cultivation base of Spirit Domain as a foundation. It was said that one could never enter the realm of demi-gods without achieving the spirit rank of Spirit Domain. Spirit Domain was already the highest level achievable by ordinary human beings.

50,000 - 99,999 : Divine Origin realm

Those who broke through to rank 100 and above will be in the Divine Origin Realm. They are also able to gain control the energies of others and can instantly move anywhere. They can scan a person on a biological level, allowing them to notice their bloodline and if they are apart of their family line. Those at the Divine Origin Realm are able to control 3-Dimensional and 4th Dimensional spaces with their divine sense, able to perceive the higher-dimensional space.

100,000 - ? : God king Realm

With this one is able to convert the energy from the universe and planets around to form Immortal Qi to create a God Realm. They can also control all 3-Dimensional and 4th Dimensional space up to a 5th dimensional space.

Rank of Spirit Souls :

10 years Spirit Soul: Can bestow maximum one White Spirit Ring.

100 years Spirit Soul: Can bestow maximum two Yellow Spirit Rings.

1000 years Spirit Soul: Can bestow maximum three Purple Spirit Rings.

10,000 years Spirit Soul: Can bestow maximum four Black Spirit Rings.

100,000 years Spirit Soul: Can bestow maximum four to five Red Spirit Rings.

200,000 years Spirit Soul (Ferocious Beast): Can bestow maximum four to five Orange Spirit Rings.

1,000,000 years Spirit Soul (Divine Beast): Can bestow Gold Spirit Rings, with different tints depending on the contracted Divine Beast.

Ranks: White → Yellow → Purple → Black → Red → Orange → Gold

The higher the ranks, the greater the spirit soul's cultivation and solidified the spirit soul's form.

In Soul Land III, you can raise the grade of "Spirit Soul" in a place called the "Spirit Ascension Platform", but due to the limit of energy, generally Spirit Transferring Pagoda only could help soul master to evolve the spirit soul until reach peak rank of Red.

0