Chapter 1 – Awakening Super god system
125 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Children, it's half past six. It's time to get up! Today is Awakening Day. I will lead you to Red Mountain Academy where the soul masters from the Spirit Tower will test your martial soul and soul power. "

"Hurry up and don't delay!

A loud and sharp female voice awakened Yao Xuan in his sleep.

"Awakening Day, Spirit Spreading Pagoda, Soul Master, Martial Soul, Soul Power? Isn't this all the content of the novel? Is anyone playing pranks on me? "

He reluctantly opened his eyes. Yao Xuan also shook his head in a dazed manner, then looked around. A look of surprise suddenly appeared in his eyes.

Looking at the unfamiliar surroundings, he soon realised that this was no longer his spacious and bright bedroom, but a slightly dark and crowded dormitory. There were ten double beds in a space of less than 30 square meters, and the air was filled with a faint musty smell.

As he was looking around, his eyes soon turned towards the mirror in the room, and a shocked expression appeared on his face.

Yes, compared to his 1.8-meter figure , Yao Xuan discovered that his current body had shrunk a lot, resembling a six or seven-year-old boy. Combined with the weird words he just heard, except for crossing, there was no other solid explanation for all this.

At the time when Yao Xuan was extremely surprised and doubtful, a stream of sudden memories flooded his mind continuously, and as these memories flooded in, the expression on his face slowly changed, becoming more and more excited.

"To think I am now in the Douluo universe!"

Continuously integrating the memories he had just acquired, Yao Xuan gradually understood his situation: this was no longer Earth, but another world with magical spirits and soul power. This was a world where spiritual abilities meant everything!

However, this was not the Douluo world during the Spirit Hall period. According to the memory he had obtained, it had been 20,000 years since Tang San ascended. The original Heaven Dou Empire and Star Dou Empire were defeated and expelled from the Douluo continent. Nowadays, the Sun-Moon Empire occupies the dominant position.

In this era,

Artificial souls, battle armour, mechas, and soul guidance technology shine, and human strength has reached its peak.

However, soul beasts are now in critical danger and, after years of suffering and being hunted to extinction, the silver dragon king, Gu Yuena, awoke from her deep slumber and entered the human world in order to better her nemesis.

The Holy Spirit opened the channel of the abyss plane, and the abyss sage king, who was one step away from being a God king, awakened.

Yes, this is the period of the legend of the Dragon Kings!

In addition, he also knew the identity of the body.

Coincidentally, the original name of this body was also Yao Xuan. His parents were killed in an accident, and he spent five years in the "Red mountain Orphanage" in Glory bound City until Yao Xuan from the earth crossed over. .

" I never thought I would have such a great opportunity. Now that I think about it, I should try to become as strong as possible. But what if my martial soul is not good or I don't have a strong innate soul power? I shouldn't be that unlucky, right ?

"That said, when will my cheat appear?"

Just when Yao Xuan was still immersed in his thoughts, a wonderful voice suddenly sounded in his ear.

[Ding! The Super God system has been activated successfully. Do you wish to bind the system to you? ]

"Oh, a system?"

While a bit doubtful and wary, he ultimately decided to take a leap of faith and trust the system. As a result, he silently chose to bind the system in his heart.

"Okay, bind!"

[Ding! Begin binding...]

[30, 29, 28…..5, 4, 3, 2, 1]

[The system has successfully connected !]

Following Yao Xuan's thoughts, the prompt sound rang again in Yao Xuan's ears. At the same time, a magical air flow poured into Yao Xuan's sea of knowledge and body, and began to transform his body. The process of binding the Super God system.

Thirty seconds passed in a flash, and the binding was over. Yao Xuan only felt that there was something more in the sea of consciousness. At the same time, the system's prompt sounded again.

[Ding! The Super God system binding is complete. Sign in now. You can receive a copy of the "Newbie Gift Pack." Do you wish to sign in? ]

"Alright, sign in!"

Listening to the system prompt, Yao Xuan spoke.

[Ding! The sign-in was successful. Congratulations on getting a newbie gift package. The rewards are as follows: ]

[The Skill Detecting/observing Eye: It is a powerful ability that can help you detect the attributes of the target and return them in the form of data (the stronger your mental power, the stronger the detection power) (the stronger the enemy's strength , the less data returned by the detection eye)]

[Strengthened Charm: Your appearance has been improved. In addition to this, your temperament and aura have also improved. Seeing you, intelligent creatures will involuntarily develop a good impression of you and are more likely to help you and even become your friends.]

[Strengthened comprehension: Your comprehension has been greatly strengthened. Whether it is the cultivation of soul power, the control of soul skills, or knowledge comprehension, you have reached a realm of understanding far greater than usual.]

[Good Fortune Martial Soul Extraction x1: Instantly draws a Fortune Grade Martial Soul that can be bound, drastically altering your talent and physique and assisting you in becoming stronger].

The sound of the system sounded in his ears. At the same time, a transparent prompt box engraved with countless gorgeous patterns showing the possible rewards appeared in front of Yao Xuan's eyes,

Yao Xuan's eyes couldn't help but flash with a shocked and joyful expression upon seeing the different options.

0