[The Birth Of Khaos!]
297 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Narrator- In the universe of Alvesia, it's incredibly vast beyond belief! 

Yet... It's still but a speck in the galaxy, let alone the universe, or the entire Omni-Verse

5000. After Chaos, will be known as the most glorious day of all and will be etched into history forever! 

A new primordial dragon is born and holds the supreme element of Chaos!

A long and breathtaking journey will begin soon… The Rise Of The Sovereign Dragon Of Chaos!]

 'I see…I guess I truly died then?' the baby dragon saw a few of his most haunting memories suddenly flashing in his head. 

 'Aggghhhh!!! D-Dammit! My head! What's going on?!' the intense pain caused the baby dragon to yell out for a second.

Traumatic memories of his past life flash

ed in his head making him jerk back a little.

He endured throbbing pains coming from his forehead and temples but withstood pain for several hours with only pure willpower.

 ‘…’

 'Hmm… Somehow, I maintained only maintained those memories from my past life...

'I wonder if I'll ever get the truly meaningful ones back...' The baby dragon tried his hardest to remember his happy memories as a young human child with his family on his home planet before they passed away.

 Unfortunately, he couldn't even remember any other memories of his life besides his most traumatic experiences, which made his emotions spiral and was 10x worse.

'One thing is apparent… I'm definitely not on earth any longer.'

'So where and what could I be? Am I a human? I'm now alone again… But in a different world… It's intimidating, to say the least…’

'W-Where am I anyways? It’s so cold… It’s dark too...'

What the baby dragon didn't know, was that his eyes couldn't even open yet because his ocular nerves hadn't developed fully just yet

 'I can't see anything, and it's pitch dark... It's kinda eerie...'

‘I feel like I'm surrounded by absolute nothingness… I do feel like I'm alive which is promising, but I feel a little different…’

‘ I don't think this is the afterlife… It doesn't feel like heaven, hell, or any kind of resting place I would want to be in…’

‘It's just pitch dark and it feels like I'm in an infinite void of complete emptiness and isolation…'

 'Hmm... My hands feel almost like claws... There're sharp as hell and my skin feels rough,' The baby dragon scrunched up his hand.

He then rubbed his arm before confirming his suspicions.

 'Am I some kind of lizardman or something?! You gotta be kidding right?'

[A/N] - The lizardman race is made up of reptilian-like humanoids called Dragonborn. They are considered lower sub-species and descendants of dragons and are closely related to Dragonoids.

 'Let me be something more impressive than that… Let me see… Like maybe a dragon or something!’

'Please, I'm begging you… If I could be a dragon, this would be a worthwhile experience after all! I guess I will just have to wait and see, but the anticipation of discovering my true race is making me stand on edge...'

 'Well, I can't tell, but it feels like I'm still in my egg...'

'I can feel the hardened protective shell surrounding me... Though, it doesn't seem like I'll be able to break out of here anytime soon…’

‘I can't hear myself speak, so this deep voice must only be inside my head... It seems I also can't open my eyes yet... They almost feel like they are glued shut.'

The baby dragon felt that his muscles were so tired and weak right now.

Still, somehow he felt 10x stronger than his previous human body was. 

There had to be a drastic difference in strength between him right now and his past life he thought.

 'Hmm... I wonder why that is? Another thing I wonder about…Just what race could I be? Would I be discriminated against by humans? Is there slavery in this world as well?'

<<The Primordial Dragon God system has now been activated!>> A booming and sinister voice echoed loudly in the baby dragon’s head making him jump up in surprise and panic. 

As he listened to the voice, he recognized the voice pattern almost immediately as it sounded like a demon king or ancient monster.

 "Eh, what the?' The baby dragon thought that he was going insane from the many years of solitude he had endured during his life on earth. 

He wondered if it was now going to catch up to him finally.

 'W-Who is that?… Who's there?”A little paranoid he might be, he remained civil, trying not to piss off whatever entity just spoke inside his head just now.

'Hmm… Primordial Dragon God System? Just what do we have here?…'

'Have I completely becomes unhinged?! I swear I just heard someone say that… but It sounded like it was coming from inside my head…'

 '…'

 'Ahh... Yes, I get it...'

‘What else could it possibly be?! There's no other explanation!’

‘Seriously though… This is too much information for me to process right now…’

‘I never thought this would even be possible...

‘More importantly, that something like this would happen to me of all people…'

‘What is this whole primordial dragon God system anyways?’

‘Well… I guess it doesn't matter… It sounds pretty overpowered.'

 [Primordial Dragon God System]:<<Primordial dragons live for several eons... You will keep evolving each time certain milestones are achieved and conditions are met... You will be in a constant cycle of evolution for many years… You will need to train, meditate and gather resources for maybe even thousands of years but I know you have the potential to reach the divine realm soon... You will become a god who rules above all of creation! Becoming the one and true... Primordial Dragon God of Chaos!>>

 'I see! Dragon God of chaos is quite fitting… I think I have a rough idea of how this will work but I still need time to take this all in…’

‘Uhh... System? If you can hear me right now, I want to tell you something…’

‘It's just, I'm sorry, but the name you said earlier is way just way too long for me.’

‘How about I give you a name? This may even help you become sentient one day...' 

 <<…>>

 'Your name will be... Leviathan… A creature that comes from the eternal purgatory itself..’

‘I will call you Leviathan… Since you seem very wise and powerful if I do say so myself.’ 

‘How about it? I hope we will continue to get along well... With your help maybe I'll become the ultimate warrior that I've always strived to be!’

 << You have given The Primordial Dragon God System a name... When conditions are met, the system will evolve as well.>>

 'Huh? Leviathan? What do you mean evolve?'

 'Does that mean you'll gain more sentience and body?'

 [Leviathan ]:<< I am a system that's only but a small piece of your power. I'm bound to your soul forever... I'm trillions of years old and in the simplest terms, your very own chaos that was fused with your soul by our mother... We are like brothers and we are connected as one for the rest of time as one single being.>>

 'Fused with my soul? My brother?… And Mother?.. What’s this guy talking about?’

‘ Anyways... That's certainly good to know...I guess I'm in your care from now on Leviathan…

'I hope to have you as a worthy rival and sparring partner in the future!’

 [Leviathan]:<<I’m sure there will be time for that do not worry little brother... I will train you well…>>

 ‘Yes, I'll certainly be counting on you Leviathan but don't think you will only be looking out for me though...'

 'We'll both be looking out for each other... Make sure you remember that… Now, do you think I can start my first evolution?'

 [Leviathan]:<<Your words and praises fill me with much joy and gratitude younger brother... Maybe choosing to work under the next dragon king might not be so bad after all.>

‘Well... I guess I'm glad to hear that... Where am I anyways?’

 [Leviathan]:<< Analyzing planet... Analyzation completed... You are on planet Astreron, a small planet in the universe of Genesis… The avg. energy signature in this world is only 10…. Do you want to enter your first evolution? I can start the process immediately. (Yes?/No?)>>

'The beings here are so weak… I hope my energy isn’t low like that, but I’m ready to evolve Leviathan..."

 [Leviathan]: < Request Confirmed... Your first evolution is now commencing... Estimated time until completion… approximately 1-2 days…>>

 'That's all then, hyh?… I'm so tired.’ 

0