“The Overwhelming Power of Chaos…”
86 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Suddenly Khaos spoke again, "Humans move out of my way…” 

None of the Neutral 5 members asked him any more questions as they only stared at him with wide eyes, curious about what they were about to witness.

“I’ll give you all a painless death since I commend the pride and dignity you all have for you people… Now please die.”Khaos said coldly and emotionlessly as he charged up both a ‘Chaotic Dragon Breath’ and ‘Flaming Dragon’s Breath’ in his mouth at the same time and then enhanced it even further using his 'Chaos Magic'.

Khaos imbued massive amounts of mana into his mouth to launch a full-power ash gray, obsidian black, and a crimson red spiraling wave of energy. "Flaming Chaos Breath Of Devastation!" He roared, releasing the destructive beam of energy in one swift exhale.

WHOOOOOOOSHHH!!!

BOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!

Khaos knew that after his attack, there was no chance of survival for the demon nobles. 

At most, the only one who'd be capable of surviving would be Zale, but even then, he definitely wouldn’t come out unscathed.

“What a monster…” Limping away from the catastrophic and destructive attack with his right arm dangling at his side, Zale now started to panic because he knew there was no escape or plan to get out of this situation. 

‘This is now a matter of the strong prevailing over the weak… The one true rule of this world.’ Zale thought to himself for a second before looking over to the 2 fallen demon nobles that were caught in the blast.

On the other hand, he also knew that his trusted demon subordinates didn’t survive but then the unexpected occurred.

Zale started to think about the gruesome sight and the death of his comrades.

The images of them being completely incinerated to ash right in front of him being able to do nothing to prevent it, made him change his mind as he finally found his resolve and was willing to put his life on the line.

“Honestly, it’s shameful how low I’ve fallen…” Zale clutched his cursed demonic sword as he activated one of his two unique skills. 

His first unique skill was a skill allowing him to slice through any elemental magic of opponents with weaker mana than them themselves. 

He also trained himself to use a certain technique that allowed him to abyssal flames to combat elemental energies with his cursed sword.

"Abyssal Flamerend!!!" Zale yelled out using his one arm to slice through the ‘Chaotic Dragon Breath’ made by Khaos.

SLASHHHHH!!!

Zale somehow managed to slice through it pretty effortlessly, using only one swing of his sword and it was quite impressive considering the destructive power it held. 

“Such destructive power…” Khaos said with a surprised look on his face but it seemed that Zale still took a lot of damage from his chaos element which also held immeasurable destructive capabilities.

Zale’s ability was quite useless if your opponent didn't have any elemental-based abilities but it was truly the perfect match for Khaos’ elemental breath attacks. 

Though, against others who didn't use fire or elemental skills and attacks, it would become a definite liability.

Khaos wasn’t worried though, he was a walking trump card so he activated his 'Chaos Magic' and combined it with his breath attacks.

“Have you finished already?…” Khaos said as he then started to slowly imbue his chaos element into his attacks so that they couldn’t be extinguished so easily.

“Huff… Huff… My brethren… I'm sorry for showing you such an unsightly side of me. Also… Forgive me for not keeping my dignified demeanor and demon pride but I don’t care anymore… Because… This will surely be my final battle! I shall avenge you all without question, I won’t bring any more shame to our lord!" Zale finally declared while smirking a furious grin on his face.

"Did you hear that? Get ready Khaos! If I'm going to die today… I'll make sure to take you down with me! I won’t let you get away with this so easily!” Zale screamed releasing his demonic killing intent as black veins suddenly traveled up his arm while pumping mana and demon blood into his veins.

Khaos only cracked a small grin when he heard Zale's last battle cry, and then he beckoned him forward. "Hoh… So you've finally found your resolve and intend on bringing me to my demise you say? interesting… I guess I shall indulge myself in your brave antics.” Khaos was grinning widely from ear to ear, but it was terrifying.

"I said not to underestimate me, you damned dragon! I’M GONNA SEND YOU TO THE BOTTOM OF THE EVERLASTING ABYSS!” Zale roared in a voice of complete rage and hatred.

“Die!!!” Zale then rushed at Khaos headfirst imbuing massive quantities of energy into his sword for consecutive slashing attacks of great speeds.

FWOOOSH!

SLASHHHHH!

SLASHHHHH!

SLASHHHHH!

“You’re fast but I’m much faster…” Khaos dodged Zale’s at speeds that were nearly 25 Mach as he left trails of dark energy magicules in the air behind him.

“My turn…” Khaos used his agility stats to barely dodge him just in time as he slashed at him several times with his cursed sword.

CLINGGGG!

“Huh?” Suddenly, Khaos heard a sound as he looked down and saw that one of Zale's attacks managed to him in a vital area.

“Well… I thought it would be lethal but…” Khaos said looking down at the attack which wasn't strong enough to penetrate his tough draconic scales completely which had the hardness of a mythical metallic substance and could heal himself with his unique skill ‘Immortal Body’ using his MP to regenerate his scales was overpowered.

“What’s this?…” Khaos looked down and saw a small dent in his chest as it seemed he took some minor damage to his scales.

“That’s all I’ve managed to do?!” Zale looked up at Khaos in disbelief as he jumped back a couple of steps to gain his ground again before charging up a beam of dark energy in his hands.

FLASH!

“I’ll end this right now then!” Zale then divided his into 2 separate energy beams in the palms of his hands as he condensed the energy into 2 small orbs of energy.

Finally, he divided up the energy into multiple smaller beams, then hurled it towards Khaos at blazing speeds making his attack difficult to predict."How about this?!" Asked Zale with a slightly  nervous and crazed tone in his

Khaos also found his resolve as he stepped back bracing himself to take the brunt of the attack head-on. “Bring it." He said in a cold voice as he smiled at Zale releasing his killing intent, then as activated his 'Chaos Dragon Scales' right after making his defense stats rise exponentially.

Khaos stood unmoving as he let each and every beam of energy rain down on him tanking it without even flinching. “Strong… But not enough.” He smiled widely again like he was starting to find this battle fun as his signature battle-mode grin, formed on his 

“Death Rain!" Zale used more of his mana while naively thinking that this attack would finally manage to kill Khaos but in the end, it only left him vulnerable to an attack.

BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!

Zale then ended up realizing his mistake as the smoke cleared after a couple of seconds.

"Is that all you’ve got? No… It can’t be… Surely a Demon Peer is capable of doing much more than this?!" Khaos said deeply while being surrounded by his malicious chaos energy and flames.

“BOOOOOOM!

BOOOOOOMM! 

BOOOOOOMMM!” 

You could hear the loud booming footsteps resembling that of a giant as Khaos stretched his neck out and started to smile eerily while walking towards Zale unfazed which made his blood run cold.

“Don't pull any punches on me now you demon scum!” Khaos mocked Zale openly while looking at him with a look of rage and pity.

Veins were popping out of Zale's face proving just how angry and pissed he was. “Huh? You gotta be kidding..." He said quietly while trying to figure out Khaos’ weakness.

‘Is this damn dragon invincible?! He’s fast and my strongest attacks don't even phase him… He’s only toying around with me!!!' Zale thought to himself while thinking of ways to escape.

"C'mon! Use your full power and whatever unique skills you possess… This last attack will conclude our battle!" Khaos yelled as he beckoned Zale with his right claw.

“I said don't underestimate me dammit! Gahhhhh!" Zale finally screamed out in a fit of desperation as he lunged towards Chaos, clutching his sword, which held a dark malicious aura. 

"Void Magic!" Zale then condensed his dark demon mana to use one of his strongest attacks. He was determined to take Khaos down no matter what, even at the cost of his life.

“8 slashes of venom..."

“Pure blade of vengeance!!!"

Zale shouted the name of his attack as the energy that had been condensed in his blade hurled toward Khaos in a crescent moon shape.

SLASHHHHHH!  

SLASHHHHHH!  

SLASHHHHHH!

Khaos activated ‘Eyes of Chaos’ to easily predict this sword slash as he countered and dodged it at the last second.

“Time to finish this…” Khaos said as he spread his wings and flew up into the sky, gaining some space to maneuver so he could use a new move he just made up in his head.

[Leviathan]: << 4th-Tier Skill, [Abyssal Flamerend] has been analyzed using master’s [Eyes of Chaos]… Calculating MP Depletion… Notice MP Depletion: 1,000,000… Skill acquisition processing… Completed! Notice! The 4th-Tier Skill [Claws of Chaotic Judgement] has been created and successfully acquired!>>  

‘I didn’t know you could do that Leviathan… You’ve been my greatest ally for all this time, huh?” Khaos asked Leviathan as a small sound of agreement sounded inside his.

“This is something that I came up with after watching him imbue his sword with energy and his aura…’ Khaos felt proud of his new skill and wanted Zale to fall into his trap since he’d most definitely have to use his sword to defend against this next attack.

It wouldn't matter in the end, Khaos was sure he’d come out victorious, but it would be quite the unfortunate ending for the demon who had only just become a true noble of hell.

There were only a handful of demons that would be able to take such power head-on and survive but Zale was not one of them.

“Don’t run from me now!” Falling right into Khaos’ plans, Zale sprouted his demon wings and flew up towards him, leaving a huge gust of wind in his trail.

“Gah! Gah! Gahhh!” Zale was still using his cursed sword to send multiple dark black energy beams to attack Chaos at every angle.

“Such ferocity in your swordplay…” Khaos said as he imbued his claws and forearms with his ‘Dragon God’s Aura of Chaos’, 'Chaos magic,  & and even activated his 'Chaos Dragon Scales' to swipe them all away in one fell swoop.

Swiping all the beams away, Khaos destroyed an area of the forest along with half of a mountain that was in their vicinity.

Khaos was using his claws as a substitute for a sword but it gave him the same slashing effect as one. “Claws Of Chaotic Judgment!” Khaos yelled with a deep menacing voice as he used his most powerful attack to launch a pure spiritual energy attack at Zale.

SLASHHHHHHH!!!

SLASHHHHHHH!!!

SLASHHHHHHH!!!

SLASHHHHHHH!!!

4 slashes of giant red energy beams came out of his claws causing huge gusts of wind and energy to spread throughout the forest.

KABOOOOOOMMMMM!

The surrounding trees in the area started shaking violently and were getting pulled up from the roots one by one from the tremendous wind and pressure from Chao's aura and attacks.

BOOOOM!

BOOOOOMM!

BOOOOOOMMM!

Thousands of trees soon started to fall over completely causing loud booms to echo throughout the forest.

“What are we seeing?…” Isabella and Neutral 5 were watching the battle from afar and were in awe witnessing such an intense battle.

Even though they weren't close enough to witness just how terrifying and overwhelming both of their skills were, the energy they felt from the battle made them quite terrified and fearful of them.

In the end, they simply could not fathom how much power these two beings in front of them could potentially have.

“Y-You!” Zale tried to dodge Khaos' attack, but since his range of attack was too wide, Zale had no choice but to take the attack head-on.

Zale swiftly raised his sword to counter Khaos' attack as their auras clashed against each other in a struggle for domination.

CLASHHHH!

As each second passed by, Khaos’ energy started to grow even stronger, while Zale's started fading away.

This was because Zale’s mana was getting corroded by his chaos element while his sword could only withstand the energy for a couple of seconds before pushing him completely back on his heels.

Khaos then used even more of his strength to push him back even further making him lose his balance in the sky while even making Zale curse himself in embarrassment.

"Damn…" Zale said as he looked at Khaos with a look of unease before declaring to finally use his ultimate move.

"I have no other choice… I think it's about time I use it, huh?!" Zale asked with bloodshot eyes as he coughed up black demon blood.

“I’d say so…” It had been piquing Khaos’ interest this whole time, so he smiled eerily again, telling Zale to give it all he had.

"Finally," Khaos said quietly as a battle-junkie smile formed on his massive draconic face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1