“Zale’s Untimely Demise…”
83 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“KILL CHAOS! I MUST KILL CHAOS, I MUST KILL CHAOS!" Zale uttered loudly in n a muffled and crazed voice. 

Zale was frantically flying around restlessly, making erratic movements as he started teleporting through the air in small bursts watching how much mana he had used.

"GAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Zale laughed loudly his sword still in hand which meant that he had been trained as a demonic swordsman and wouldn’t part with his sword until his death.

"Kill! Kill! I'm gonna devour you entirely Khaos!!!" Zale barked even louder summoning even more abyssal energy from hell as the entire Forest of Zielona started to shake violently.

"KILL! KILL! KILLLLL!" This was all he kept saying but Khaos only ignored him and went back on the attack. 

SLASH!!!

Khaos started to his claws which were imbued with chaos energy, to deal devastating damage to Zale’s mid-section leaving 4 deep gashes that demon blood dripped out.

SLASH!!!

Khaos ' claws then slashed again but this time there were aimed at Zale's neck slightly missing him.

Surprisingly, it seemed Zale could still slightly warp through space which allowed him to move at the last second, leaving him with only one wound left behind on his midsection.

SPLASH!

SPLASH!

SPLASH!

Black demon blood spurted everywhere on the ground.

The power of the chaos element caused Zale's body to begin corroding while also dealing damage to the inside of his body as well.

“GAAHHHHH!!!” The sounds of Zale’s screams and the flesh on his body slowly regenerating sounded in the distance.

FLASH!

3 large beams of pure demonic mana flashed around Zale’s sword before he charged up another sword energy slash.

"Abyssal Flame Slash!" Zale sent a massive wave of pure abyssal energy that twisted and slightly distorted reality while clashing with Khaos’ mana-infused claws.

CLASHHHHH!!!

“Enhancing your swordplay with dark energy beams and slashes, how creative…” The impression it left on Khaos left him thinking that he should stay on his toes for the rest of the battle.

Khaos then braced himself for the impact using his 'Chaos Dragon Scales while coating his entire body with his ‘Dragon God’s Aura of Chaos'.

CRASHHHHHHH!!!

Khaos took the attack head-on as the 3 energy slashes collided against his massive body.

“T-That hurts…” Khaos felt the energy slashes pushing him back making him feel a significant amount of pain.

Soon after, Khaos started to regenerate so he seemed not to be too concerned about getting damaged like before.

"D-DAMMIT!!!" Zale yelled imbuing even more mana into his sword as an abyssal black aura suddenly started to manifest around it.

“This is the battle I’ve been searching for… Give me more!” Khaos started to use his near-indestructible dragon scales to tank Zale’s sword attack.

SHINGGGGG!!!

SPLASH!

Zale's attack managed to slightly penetrate Khaos’ skin and tough dragon scales dying the ground red as streams of red blood shot out from the small wound in his chest.

“GAHHHHHH!!!”  Khaos screamed out in a deep roar and even though it only caused a minor amount of true damage, he still found that it was very painful to tank the sword energy slashes.

“Chaotic Dragon Breath!” Khaos released a breath attack of chaos energy in Zale's direction.

FWOOOOSHHHH!!!

Khaos knew that if his breath attack landed, his chaos element would soon start corroding and eating away at Zale's body leaving him immobile without any stamina.

"YOU THINK THIS ENOUGH TO BEAT ME?!" Zale roared as spit flew out of his mouth, his veins bulging out from every inch of his body while his bloodlust started soaring through the roof.

Zale then truly lost all of his intelligence and he even took the attack head-on, without a care in the world of the pain it would ensue.

‘It seems he’s gained a regeneration skill during our battle.’ Khaos noticed that after his attacks landed, Zale's body would start to corrode but then his wounds would start healing out of nowhere.

[Leviathan]: <<Confirmed… The individual Zale has acquired the unique skill [Ultra-Speed Regeneration]… However, your chaos element is slightly nullifying its power.>>

'I see… I guess I'll have to use something more powerful then.”

“Surely it should be enough to take him down because I don't have the luxury to be messing around like this out in the open...'

[Leviathan]: <<Targets mana capacity is rapidly increasing! It's now over 8,000,000 and steadily rising…  Use the ultimate skill, [Dragon God's Aura Of Chaos]?>>

"Yeah…” Khaos answered as his 5th-Tier ultimate skill,  'Dragon God's Aura Of Chaos' activated causing immense pressure, powerful shockwaves, and strong wind to erupt from his body destroying everything within 5-10 Meters of him.

FLASH!

Khaos used the maximum amount of mana to enhance his body but he couldn’t go overboard because his core could only handle his MMC. (Maximum Mana Capacity)

Khaos also Infused all of his chaos aura into his claws once more and braced for impact and he finally went to sever Zale's head with tremendous speed.

Khaos thought that it was already troublesome enough for Zale to transform but now his energy was steadily increasing at a rapid pace leaving him with no choice but to end him where he stood.

Zale then circled Khaos looking for an opportunity to strike which wouldn’t be allowed to land.

Because as soon as Zale went to stab Khaos, he opened his mouth and it look like he was going to fire another breath attack right to his face.

Except for this time, it was just a ploy to get Zale to lower his guard and try to catch him off guard behind his back.

This was exactly what he ended up doing, using a skill called 'Lesser Warp Step' to teleport behind Khaos which was a fatal mistake.

Khaos then released the charged-up energy breath he had been gathering to use for his one final attack. “Dragon God’s Aura of Chaos… Chaotic Dragon Breath!” This was an S-Rank attack, regarding power meaning he was trying to end it all.

“Zzzzheeewww!!!” The alien-like sound of Zale slightly warping through space and then started moving gracefully trying to behead Khaos as well.

Khaos activated his ‘Eyes of Chaos’ and could see, that even with Zale's demon transformation, which had lost all sense of rationality, he still saw him break out in a cold sweat.

Seeing the power and energy coming from Khaos’ claws, he couldn't blame Zale since had no way to dodge or maneuver.

Zale looked up at the chaos-infused claws and could only brace for the impact left without any way to counterattack.

FLASH!

WHOOOOSHHHH!!!

Chaos then swung his “Dragon God Aura Of Chaos' coated claws at nearly supersonic speed aiming it directly for Zale's neck.

FLASH!!!

Immense energy increased throughout Khaos' swing destroying the entire area around them.

Luckily, the adventurers weren't nearby or they would've been severely injured or even dead.

SLASH!!!

"Claws of Chaotic Judgement!!!" Chaos increased the speed of his swing and activated his 'Eyes Of Chaos' to make sure he wouldn't lose track of Zale.

Khaos didn't want to end up missing this attack and waste any of his mana so he decided to end it once and for all.

“AGGGHHHHHH!!!” WHAT IS THIS?!” For Zale, it seemed as if time started moving in slow motion.

“This is the end…” A giant ethereal manifestation of Khaos’s energy appeared in the sky and was the final thing Zale saw before something started slicing through his neck.

SLASHHHHH!

Khaos felt his claws slicing through Zale’s flash and bones easily as he watched his head fall slowly to the ground.

Zale was still alive through the entire attack and felt every bit of pain until the very end as his head slowly fell from his shoulders hitting the ground with a small thud.

Demon blood squirted everywhere on the battlefield and even tainted Khaos’ magnificent form.

The blood that splattered on his face caused a small grin of malice to form on his face as he licked off the demon blood with satisfaction in his eyes.

Zale’s decapitated head lost all traces of arrogance and the fearless grin he sported during the battle.

In the same monstrous form, he declared Khaos’ defeat, was the same form he drew his last breath in as the last trace of light in his eyes was finally extinguished.

“Victim of Chaos…” Khaos immediately activated his unique skill and skill then picked up Zale’s lifeless body which dangled in his ginormous claws while slowly biting into his head first.

“CRUNCH!”

Khaos started to chew and at first, he thought that it had a very crunchy yet soft texture probably because of his skull and brain.

Even in the distance, you could hear the crunch of Zale's bones from afar as Khaos tore his body apart limb from limb while devouring what was left of him.

“CRUNCHHHH!!!”

“CRUNCHHHH!!!”

“CRUNCHHHH!!!”

“Gulp…” Khaos devoured the rest of his body, crushing his body in his massive jaws, as he savored the meal, which was juicy and salty but had left a bitter aftertaste.

"That eased my hunger for the time being…" Khaos burped up abyss energy and felt his power increasing rapidly as 7 sudden pains came over his body.

Seeing this revelation, the adventurers were terrified as to what would happen next but they could watch while Khaos devoured the lifeless Demon Noble.

It was quite infuriating and hard for them to accept.

The powerful demon that had given them so much trouble in the past just become a dragon's meal.

They were mortified and disgusted at the sight they were witnessing and hoped that it had all been just a dream.

Unfortunately, this was their reality and it would only continue to get worse.

[Narrator- The deadly battle has finally ended in Zale’s defeat! What does this legendary event mean for the Araezia Empire? Will the demon army enact their revenge on Khaos and the empire for killing demon nobility or do they have something else in mind?! Find out next time on Rise of The Sovereign Dragon God of Chaos!”

 

 

0