The Legend Begins
704 6 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Badum

It was a relatively peaceful night in…New York? Like in the USA? Really? Okay…it was a relatively peaceful night in New York. An incredibly long way away from someplace like, I don't know, Japan for example.

Badum

Crime rates were at an all-time low in the entire state, ever since the current number 1 hero, Star and Stripe decided to set up a permanent base there.

Badum

The streets were quiet, Badum Badum the stars were out, Badum Badum Badum and the moon was full. Badum Badum Badum Badum

Wait, a full moon?

Badum Badum Badum Badum Badum

Ya know, there's an interesting story about the moon. Passed on since ancient times, since before the dawn of quirks.

Badum Badum Badum Badum Badum Badum

Legend has it that a terrible monster comes out during a full moon.

Badum Badum Badum Badum Badum Badum Badum

With power so great it was said to be enough to destroy the entire world!

Badum Badum Badum Badum Badum Badum Badum Badum

But of course,

Badum

It's just a legend.

-_-_-

"9,994…9,995…9,996…" Yup, I'm really starting to feel the burn now. Why I decide to willingly put myself through this torture on a daily basis is beyond me.

"9,997…9,998…aaaand…9,999! All nines baby!" I grunt out before jumping to my feet, finally finished with my last set of one armed push-ups. Why didn't I just do the full 10k? Hmph, never put 100% into anything, that way you always have room for improvement! Er, at least I think that's how the saying goes?

"Kayle! Quit working out and get ready! We're gonna be late for the exams!" A sweet if not exacerbated voice shouted from across the hall. 

"Alright, I'm already done!" I helpfully replied. Exiting my room and making my way past the open door opposite mine only to see the full moon as out this morning! A very beautiful sight indeed. The very plump pale rump of a cute blonde could be seen as she bent over to look through her dresser for clothes to wear for the day.

"Plus, if someeebody didn't hog the shower all morning I wouldn't have to work up a sweat so early!" Bearing witness to such an exotic sight so early in the morning, had me in quite the good mood so I decided to have a little fun before heading off. 

"And if somebody could stop eye humping her own reflection for 2 seconds maybe I wouldn't have to!" The cute blonde gave me an over the shoulder glare, probably having felt my eyes wander across her nude form.

"Hehe, aw feeling jealous, sis~? If you wanted my attention all you had to do was ask~ You know I don't mind sharing the love. We could even hop in the shower together from now on~" I teased, feeling her eyes trail over my own semi nude form, lingering a bit longer on the obvious bulge in my shorts, seeing as I chose to work out without a top on. I gave her a little flex and her face lit up like a Christmas tree causing me to chuckle. Watching how quickly I can turn her ears red has got to be one of my favorite pastimes. Especially since she's so bad at hiding the lust in her eyes.

"Oh please, I want to be ready early, not get stuck in bed all day." She said before turning back to her clothes though she apparently couldn't help rubbing her thighs together at the thought.

"Why, Melissa, you naught girl! Whatever could you possibly be implying by that? Care to elaborate in detail~" I asked in feign shock, earning an amused snort from my adopted sister.

"Alright that's enough, get out you dang horndog. Do well in the exams and maybe I'll think about it, hmm?" She finally decided to tease back, but knowing her she'll definitely keep her word if I actually do good.

"Oh would you look at the time! Don't want to be late now do we!" I said before taking off in a hurry towards the bathroom, Melissa's amused laugh following me all along the way.

Quickly getting everything ready, I pause for a second to get a good look at the beauty in the mirror. Well, I never said she was wrong about what I do in here~

A 6 foot goddess of a specimen is what greeted me with her naturally seductive smile. Her sun kissed skin spoke of the countless hours she spent outside. Her chiseled abs and refined muscles told of the grind she threw herself into to reach such a perfect state. Large D cup breasts, wide hips and a toned butt made it seemed like she was made for fucking or being fucked.

Trailing further up only pausing slightly on her exposed collarbone, I couldn't help but to admire her beautiful heart shaped face. The full and luscious lips, small nose and thin eyebrows exuded a sense of regality that might only be matched by actual royalty. Most striking however had to be her emerald green eyes, long golden blonde hair and the long brown fur covered monkey tail that trailed lazily behind her. Her waist length hair had a wild and untamable design, something I could personally attest to, though it all came together to give her a sort of exotic if not primal aura.

God I was a hot piece of 19 year old, barely legal ass. I could feel my cock stiffen and my thighs get drenched with love juice. My tail was wagging excitedly in clear signs of arousal. Honestly, I think the one true travesty in this world is that I couldn't rip out my reflection and bend her over somewhere and fuck her for the rest of eternity.

I didn't even notice one of my hands slowly ghosting along my body heading down south to explore for the winter, nor the fact that I had been leaning in ever so slowly with my other hand tracing a line along the lips of my reflection.

Ah what a travesty indeed, but I've learned to make due and I'm sure I have just enough-

"Kayle, hurry up! We have 20 minutes!" The sound of my alarm shouts from behind the door giving me a small jump as I truly didn't realize how long I had spent staring at the mirror. Hmm, maybe Mel is right, I do have a problem~

'At least it's one with an easy fix,' I think idly as I breathe out and feel all the power and lust in me drain away rapidly.

Looking up again, even if it's a little blurry, I see a familiar black haired and eyed figure in the mirror. The body is mostly the same if not just slightly less toned in some places and my hair shrunk to about shoulder length. Without reaching down I can feel my once rock hard penis has retreated to some unknown location and I'm left with only my embarrassingly lubricated female parts.

"S-Sorry, Sis! I'll be out in a minute!" I stutter out in embarrassment. Even if it's a result of my quirk, it's always embarrassing when the power high fades and I'm left with maybe a little less confidence than I'd like. Certainly not a stuttering mess like I used to be, but I'm definitely not as composed with all the looks thrown my way thanks to my appearance.

Still, taking another peek at the mirror I can't help but smile a little. I may not be the Queen my transformation makes me feel like, but whether it be this version or the other, I'm still Kayle Shield.

And today starts the first day of my life as a hero!…Student. Hero student…and I still have to actually pass the exams first…I should get ready.

21