Amazonia[1]
733 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Check out Patreo.n/KingSeyer to read ahead.

_____________________________________________

[▪︎1st July 2001▪︎]

"Eh?"

She knocks her head to the side, looking at me with a bewildered face.

"You heard me right, let's go to Amazonia."

I say with a mischievous smile as I get back on my feet.

"...Like right now? I haven't prepared for an----"

"Don't worry Luv, I'm here. Besides, a wise man once said that 'doing something you aren't prepared for brings about the best results'."

"....Who is that wise man?"

"Me of course."

I flash her a cocky grin.

She looks at my face for a few seconds and shakes her head as she gets up to stand beside me.

"I still don't get why you want us to go...now."

She says, stressing the last word with an expectant look on her face.

"Well since you just cooked your resolve, I figured we might want to act on it before it's too late...if you get what I mean."

I shrug with a smile.

"My resolve doesn't fade with time Virgil, I meant what I said."

She stares at my face soberly but it rather makes her cute.

"Then you have no problems confronting your mother right now. Look if we do this now and perfectly, there's a chance of making all this right and the way it's supposed to be. I'm going to be by your side the whole time so nothing bad is going to happen, trust me."

I assure her confidently, my voice filled with warmth.

....Don't worry, I'll help you get the throne and become Queen without any trouble. After all, ...every Kingdom needs a King.

She smiles and then proceeds to hug me tightly, her face on my neck as I wrap my arms around her waist.

We remain like this for a while and after taking a deep inhale of my scent she breaks off the hug, her demeanor changing from Holly to War Woman.

"So what's the plan?"

She asks seriously.

"First of all, we need to get there first. I could portal us over but sadly I haven't been there before. Any ideas?"

I reply.

"I have just the thing, but I pray it didn't get destroyed."

She says and leaves to check on the stony remains of the Guardians. 

"Thank the Gods, it wasn't destroyed!"

She exclaims joyfully as she picks up a red heart-shaped ruby from the floor and then comes back to me.

"What is that?"

"It's the Dimensional anchor put inside the Stone Guardian to enable them to travel to this realm. I just need to put my necklace on it, say some words while you're touching me then we are off."

She explains and I nod in understanding.

"Wait a minute, let me deal with something first."

I say as I remove an earpiece from my pocket and put it into my ear. Then, I double-tap it.

|Prime? What's the problem?|

Cecil's voice tickles my ear.

"I'm cashing in my vacation. I might be gone for a few days maybe a month so don't expect my return anytime soon. Oh, and War Woman is accompanying me so please inform the Guardians for me."

I inform as Holly waits patiently, rubbing the surface of her mace with her shield.

|I see, okay I'll cover for both of you. Hope you guys enjoy it. If that's all, then I'll see you after you come.|

He says and then with a beep, the call cuts off.

"Thanks, by the way, I forgot about the Guardians."

She flashes me her pearly whites and removes her necklace from her neck.

"No worries. I guess I should also suit up, after all, I have to look my best for a warm welcome."

I comment sarcastically, making her chuckle as her cape flutters with the wind.

"Seraph..."

I mutter and remove my glasses as my clothes immediately change into my superhero suit.

"Let's go."

I nod to her as I touch her shoulders.

She nods back and directs her focus to the ruby and necklace.

"Spíti."

She says.

Instantly, our bodies start to blur and vibrate, and within a few seconds, we disappear.

Our figures appear beside a golden fountain in the middle of a wide plaza filled with orderly placed silvery benches all around the fountain with skimpy dressed beautiful women of various complexions chatting harmoniously.

The whole plaza is surrounded by a mixture of Corinthian columned structures spires, pink-leafed trees, and golden-colored ancient Greco-Roman architecture and story buildings.

Suddenly, some of the women notice us and address the attention of their friends also to us and within seconds everyone in the plaza has their surprised and confused eyes on us as they stop what they were doing.

"Intruders!"

Someone suddenly yells, snapping them out of their shock and then they draw out their weapons with hostile looks on their faces.

"Wait! She's an Amazonian, but why is she standing there with a man as if they are equals? Who are you, daughter of Amazonia?"

A tall brunette holding a spear stops and asks Holly suspiciously, completely disregarding me.

The perfect thing to expect from a society based on radical feminism,... it's going to be fun breaking them out of their illusions.

"My name is Hollandia Thelessarus, Princess of the 'Other Realms' and the rightful heir of Amazonia!"

She bellows confidently as she takes a step in front of me, facing them.

Their eyes widen and then all of them kneel on one knee almost uniformly, their heads bowed down.

"Welcome home, Princess! We, the proud warrior daughters of Amazonia are yours to command!"

They loudly exclaim and raise their heads to look at Holly's figure with reverence.

She nods and turns to look at my smirking face as I come beside her, ignoring the hateful looks of the women.

"How do you feel?"

I ask with mirth.

"I feel good. To be honest, I kinda missed this."

She smiles.

"Good, that's what you're supposed to feel."

I say and turn to look at the silent kneeling women with a mocking smile, making them grit their teeth but remain silent.

"...Really? Hmm, now that I think about it, why does it sound and look like you have plenty of experience on these matters?"

She asks with a raised eyebrow.

"We will talk about it later, for now, we need to see your mother. I'm guessing she's right there."

I say and point at the glimmering distant figure of a towering Roman-styled palace on a hill seemingly made entirely of gold. 

"Yes, that's where she is. We need to get there now."

Her face hardens as she gazes at the structure for a while and looks back at the kneeling women.

"Escort us to the Royal Palace."

20