Amazon[5]
565 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

_____________________________________________

[▪︎12th July 2002▪︎]

[▪︎Royal Gardens, Royal Palace▪︎]

"Was that necessary?"

Holly asks as she puts her golden helmet on and fixes her golden arms guards.

"Not sure I'm following..."

I feign ignorance as I hand her mace over to her.

We are currently in a small gloomy square room lit by bright wall torches on all sides with a metallic door behind us, sounds of vibrant cheering can be heard outside the room.

She snaps her head at me and looks at me with a frown.

"You know what I'm talking about, don't play ignorant. What happened back there? I knew you'll beat her up a bit but I didn't think you'll go that far."

She berates, a little angrily. Her eyes showing some form of disbelief.

Sigh,... I get what this is about.

"I'm a bit vindictive that's all. Nothing to worry about."

I shrug with a smile.

"A bit? You basically tortured her. I didn't know you had that side in you."

She says and sighs deeply.

"Well, let's just say I have a lot of sides I haven't shown and this is one of them. Like I said, after all this, we will address all this so forget about this for the moment and put your head in the game."

I pat her shoulder and say softly with an assuring smile that brings her face back to normal, serious.

"Okay, yeah I need to focus. So what about your master plan?"

She asks as she takes her polished shield.

"You just need to channel any strong emotions you feel against your mother, preferably on the negative spectrum."

I inform and she raises an eyebrow in doubt.

"Just that?"

"Yes, it's as simple as that. Just do that and leave the rest to me."

I smile and lean closer to place a tender peck on her lips.

"Now, go and fight."

She nods with a serious expression on her face and turns to walk away through the door.

Now that this is settled, I have the fight to watch and a Queen to make.

With that, I conjure a portal in front of me and walk through it and instantly arrive in her booth just as the Queen arrives in the arena.

As the announcer begins her speech, I take a seat and relax in the decorated comfy chair, and focus on the arena.

"In the sight of Gods and The Daughters of Amazonia, I declare the battle for the throne commence, and may the Champion of the Gods win!"

The announcer exclaims and promptly leaves the arena.

The cheering dies down as the fighters stare at each other menacingly without moving, only tensing their muscles.

The whole place brims with tension as everyone waits with bated breaths and the moment the wind howls across the arena, Holly springs towards her at high speed.

<Bang!>

She sends a strong strike upward strike with her mace but the Queen swiftly maneuvers her spear and blocks the attack with a swing, the impact sending shockwaves that blow the sand around them away.

The Queen immediately twirls the spear and throws a sideways slash toward Holly's neck but she bends backward, narrowly dodging it, and jumps backward as a straight lunge comes out of nowhere and nearly impales her head.

"...You've improved."

The Queen says amicably and hurls her spear toward Holly.

With wide eyes, Holly hurriedly shifts her head just in time to dodge the spear as it nicks her cheek and crashes into the wall a distance away, crushing the place of impact.

Holly clicks her teeth and jumps toward the unarmed Queen, and brings down her mace in a downward swing.

The Queen jumps sideways just in time for the mace to hit the ground with a loud bang, denting it as cracks spread along it.

Straight away, Holly swings her body in tandem with her mace, bringing down a diagonal slash that impacts the Queen's shield with a loud resounding thump.

The Queen brushes the mace off the shield's surface and kicks her away in the stomach, creating a distance that she utilizes to stretch her hand in the direction of the spear, making it vibrate.

Seeing this, Holly tries to close the distance but the embedded spear instantly detaches and whistles through the air at hypersonic speeds and enters the firm clutch of the Queen.

The Queen smirks and rushes towards her and both of them engage in a stream of high-speed attacks that send powerful shockwaves everywhere that make the whole arena cloudy with dust.

Sounds of bangs and clangs echo from the dust-concealed arena as the fight continues and after ten minutes they move the fight above ground into the air.

The Queen is barely sweating with a few bruises on her body whereas Holly's body is glistening with sweat and has a few cuts on her arms and legs.

On-air, The Queen strikes Holly with a heavy downward vertical slash but Holly blocks the attack with her shield and responds with a powerful sidekick that pushes her a distance.

Holly flashes the Queen an irritating smirk which makes her frown and before Holly can react, she moves at a speed akin to teleportation above her and strikes her down with an axe kick.

<Boom!>

Her body rockets downwards and hit the ground with a force that scatters the sand away and creates a sizable crater.

"It's time to help."

I whisper as I instinctively detect strong emotions from Holly who is breathing heavily as she stands up with a fierce look on her face.

Instantly, with a thought, [Empathy] activates so I focus on Holly's figure brimming with auras of rage, and using a technique, I channel all the negative energy into her body and use it to empower her.

As The Queen descends in front of her, Holly, who was visibly tired now stands up brimming with energy, her muscles tensed beyond limits.

She glances at me, smiles, and then before the Queen can react with wide eyes, swings her mace and hits her on the side of her head.

<Bang!>

The impact throws her away into the air but she flips and lands unsteadily on the ground, bleeding from the side of her head with gritted teeth.

Before she can move, Holly appears in front of her in a flash and bashes her with a shield, disorienting her and stunning her.

Holly then launches a series of repeated strikes on the Queen that makes both of them move around the arena with the Queen unable to properly react due to the increased force and speed, injuring her more and more as her body gets bloody.

Suddenly, with a loud bang, the Queen's shield breaks as she manages to block one heavy swing and the force throws her off her feet, making her fall down.

Breathless, Holly goes to stand above the heavy-breathing and bloody Queen and puts her mace on her neck in a threatening manner.

"Yield."

She commands seriously as the whole place becomes silent: the gazes of the spectators fully on the scene with baited breaths.

"I-I yield."

She manages to cough to the hearing of everyone and immediately, the crowd erupts into thunderous cheers.

"All hail Queen Hollandia Thelessarus!"

Holly exhales in relief and falls down, dead tired as the [Empathic Empowerment] wears off with a beautiful smile on her face as she turns to look at me.

Amazonia...check.

•☆•

•Patreo.n/KingSeyer, if you want to read ahead. 

19