Deep Thoughts**
451 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

______________________________________________ 

[▪︎4th July 2003▪︎]

[▪︎Prime Tower, Los Angeles▪︎]

How do you outsmart a cosmic being? Well, you don't. The only way you can is when you become a cosmic being yourself, something that has always been my priority but its relevance is becoming far more important.

This is primarily because there's a high chance I'm a puppet in someone's game. The gamer in question is someone I owe my existence to—The Nameless One.

Let me clarify this issue briefly. When I was in that 'state' two days ago, I managed to catch a short glimpse of a seed-like eldritch structure attached to the very essence of my soul together with the shard.

As of now, Seraph is working on the perfect variant for me to use. Hopefully, I'll be able to achieve that same state again and also get [Mindshifting].

The purpose of the seed? I have no idea but I have some theories. The first thing that came to my mind is the fact that I'm some sort of resurrection vessel for him.

This theory is unlikely because, at his level of power, he wouldn't need to go around planting 'seeds' into low-order beings like myself when he can literally use other high-order organisms for this. 

In the vast sea of the Multiverse or the literal Omniverse at large, I'm not that special. 

Hell, I can think of people at the top of my head that he can use as resurrection material and recover about ten percent of his power instantly.

So in order words, this theory has a very low chance or likelihood of being valid...

The second theory is that I'm some kind of piece or pawn in a scheme grander than what my finite mind can comprehend.

Meaning, it's highly probable that Volog is still alive somewhere and what he showed me in that dimension might be a deceptive host or something. 

Because despite his injuries, he's still powerful to mess with me from my brain cells to my quarks—if he's even injured at all.

I just have this weird feeling that he's somewhere either pulling his strings or bidding his time for something else, and frankly, that doesn't sit right with me at all.

But what can I do? Nothing, so for now, I'll just concentrate on gathering resources to build up my power so that in the eventuality that I get to meet him again...I'll be able to get all the answers I want...

"What are you thinking about?"

Eve asks softly as she turns her body and he's to face me, propping up her head with her the palm of her standing arm, a soft smile on her exuberant face.

Her sensual body, naked beneath the white linen sheets that barely cover even her white perky ass.

Smiling, I stretch out my hand and grab her soft sexy waist, pulling her so close to me that her round C-cup plump breasts are pressing on the side of my torso.

She immediately wraps her arms around my waist and buries her face in my chest, relaxing deeply as she does so.

The whole place is dark and chilly—at least for her—making it extremely comfortable with the soft bluish glow of the bedside lamps being the only small source of illumination in the room.

Her sweet fragrance filling the room as the hidden air conditioning system continues to steadily lower the room's temperature.

"Nothing important, just thinking about how lucky I am that I have the legendary Atom Eve, naked beside me on my bed."

I comment sheepishly with a smile as I look down into her green eyes, my other hand shamelessly rubbing her soft asschecks gently.

"Yeah right."

She rolls her eyes and shivers slightly as I start groping and playing with her ass, her beautiful face increasingly getting flushed.

"C'mon, don't mind me, I was just thinking of random stuff. Say, have you taught of when you are planning to go on your Heroic tour?"

I chuckle and ask softly, still fondling her as I feel the slight movement of her tits rubbing against my body.

"...I've thought about it and maybe next week. My parents already know that I'm not planning on going to college so it's left with preparing."

She says oily, a little breathless, as I start teasing her pink lower lips in addition, her green eyes slowly blossoming with apparent lust.

"Then, I guess we'll have to make use of our time left or what do you say?"

I ask as I hug her curvy body and turn to make myself fall on top of her, making her cutely as by instinct, she wraps her arms around my neck tightly and her legs around my waist.

"Oh please, it only takes you a little more than a second to visit me when I leave. But...I like the sound of that so let's keep each other warm."

She smiles coyly and instantly she smashes her lips on mine, starting a passionate make-out session.

Frantic and hungry, we twirl our tongues around each other as we greedily enjoy the steamy insides of our mouths, exchanging saliva as erotic wet sounds fill the room.

"Ooow~"

She hitches a breath as I break the kiss and start sucking the erogenous region located on her neck, pushing me deeper into her neck as she closes her eyes—her body shaking from the pleasure.

"...Ah~ Yes~"

Moving downwards with practiced ease, I trail down a series of deep kisses from her collarbone, her perky tits attached to red erect nipples, her belly button, and finally stop on her nether regions.

Gazing upon her beautiful and bare pink pussy surrounded by zero hair—as her distinctive womanly scent fills me up—with odd fascination, the temperature of her body rising steadily with each second, I place a gentle kiss on it.

"Haaah!~"

She moans deeply—her back arched slightly—as I use my fingers to widen her lower lips and then insert my tongue into her warm folds after licking it, exploring the wet insides with lustful vigor.

"...Virgil~"

She moans softly in a sultry manner that makes rush down my dick—making it erect instantly—as using my dextrous and experienced tongue, I navigate the crevices of her cave to her hidden sweet spots, triggering intense reactions from her as I enjoy her juices.

My hands firmly grasp her smooth thighs as I dutifully continue giving her cunnilingus, her body starts shaking and trembling as a series of moans and groans flow out of my mouth like a running stream.

Her head arches backward—pushing her firm tjts outwards—her eyes misty and unfocused, and her face contorting with every burst of pleasure. Her female pheromones raging like crazy.

"Fuck~!"

Eve bellows loudly with hazy eyes, as within minutes, her shaking increases while her insides quake, and in no time, like an erupting volcano, her juices squirt out wildly into my tongue and unto my face, drenching my face with her musky juices.

Licking my lips, I rise to my knees as her chest rises and falls, her face thoroughly flushed as she breaths heavily with a euphoric glow lighting up her appearance.

I smile, lean over her body, and give her a short deep kiss filled with passion which she reciprocates with higher passion while with the help of my knees, I spread apart her legs.

Wordlessly, I stop the kiss. Gazing into her love-filled eyes drenched in love with a charming smile adorning my lips and then use my hands to hold her legs, aligning my erect cock to her slit smeared with her glistening juices.

"...I'm going in."

I lean close to her ear and whisper warmly. She nods with lustful eyes, brimming with expectation.

Smiling, I move backward as she adjusts her legs and postures well in an exquisite M-shape and after gently brushing her slit with my cock, coating the tip of it in the remainder of her juices soliciting groans from her, I slowly insert my monstrous rod into pussy.

"...Ugh~"

I bite back a moan as the feeling of her wet inner folds spreading around the length of my dick assaults my senses, filling me with a high as moaning in response Eve wraps her lithe legs around my waist and draws me further in, burying my entire length into her.

Soft grunts leak out of our mouths as we relish in the explosive sensation of our connection, my hips shivering as ripples of pleasure from her tightening cunt spread from the tip of my rod to my balls.

Today is going to be a long night...

•☆•

I'm sorry guys. I had a personal medical situation so I was unable to use my phone or PC for a while. This is why I couldn't upload the chapters and I'm sorry for that.

It happened without warning so I couldn't warn you guys but I'll try my best to warn you guys if I notice something like that happening again.

I would tell you my situation but I don't think it's really important to you guys😂 so I'll leave it at that and just apologize since I'm okay now.

Thank you and please enjoy. 

Oh and don't forget to check out Patreo.n/KingSeyer to read ahead.

8