Prime Vs Battle Beast[1]
363 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

______________________________________________ 

[▪︎15th July 2003▪︎]

The moment he says that he disappears from his place and appears in front of me in an instant, his sword swinging vertically toward my head.

<Ching!>

I block the downward swing with my left forearm, creating the loud sound of metals clashing hard that ripples through the place. 

The floor beneath my feet caving in and cracking as my feet sink into it due to the weight of the attack.

...He's strong.

<Bang!>

Suddenly, a large arc of pressurized wind from Crysela's claymore hits him but it doesn't even faze him, not even a appears on his snow-white fur.

Waving my arm to the side, I push him off. He jumps back—two meters in front of me—as his mad smile disappears, replaced by annoyance as he glances at the team inching close to me as I straighten up.

Holding Machine Head by the scruff of his neck, Crysela causally throws him in the direction of Ruddy who is still safeguarding an injured Invincible but focused on Battle Beast while with bloodthirsty eyes, she glares at Battle Beast.

"Pathetic, all of you are pathetic! Don't you dare interrupt this battle!"

He roars with visible frustration, his eyes filled with bloodlust as he stares angrily at the serious-faced Guardians now standing close to me. 

The four majestic braids hanging on his chin swaying with the wind coming through the destroyed floor-to-ceiling window on the right side of the room.

....A huge liability in this scenario.

"Guys, move out. Take Machine Head and the rest of the villains away. I'll deal with this guy myself, he's way above your league. I'll be back later."

I order stoically as I meet the eyes of the hungry beast in front of me, his fingers tightening around the hilt of his sword and mace while staring at me with his cold blue eyes...

"But, we can help. You——"

"Enough!"

Dupli-Kate starts to protest valiantly but she gets cut off as with a mighty glass-shattering roar, he swings both of his weapons downwards.

<Boom!>

As if a missile just went off, the whole place explodes in a shower of glass and materials as the building trembles heavily but I surround all of us with a concave [Psychokinetic] shield just before the effects reach us.

"Leave now."

Stoic, I order calmly as the dust recedes, showing the office open on all sides to the outside sky, the ceiling partly broken with the ground extremely weak and filled with cracks.

Without waiting for them to snap out of their shock and reverie, I zoom toward a grinning Battle Beast and strike him with a spinning kick aimed at his head.

<Bang!>

He blocks the heavy and fast attack by crossing his weapons but the attack sends him flying like a whistling spear through the wall into the wide sky.

Flying towards him quickly as he free falls towards the bustling city with a mad smile on his furry face, I causally dodge a swipe of his mace, grab his oversized leg riddled with muscles and hurl him away.

"Hahaha! I was right, you're a mighty foe!"

He crackles boldly as I chase after his flying figure but just before I catch him, a pink door-like Portal forms in front of him and swallows him up.

Instantly, the portal forms above me. It, he comes out with his mouth wide open as he swings his sword toward my torso.

Smirking, everything slows to a stop, and smoothly, I move to the side—dodging the attack—but I can see his eyes following me.

He keeps hitting me with surprises.

Grabbing his head, I accelerate and drag him away at high speeds toward the outskirts of the city.

I reach the forest and throw him on the ground like trash, destroying the trees and cratering the ground.

"Hahaha, this is exhilarating!"

He bursts out laughing as he stands up to his feet, looking at me hovering in the sky with a proud smirk that shows his fangs.

"Any chance, you'll just step aside and never come back?"

I ask seriously, my [Danger Senses] tingling as his muscles start bulging, his smile widening.

He's getting serious. I have a bad feeling about this...

"Don't insult me! I haven't had a good fight in a while and you seem like a specimen worthy enough to stretch my muscles. This is not stopping until the blood drains out completely from one of us!"

He says loudly as he squats and the next second, he vanishes.

My eyes widen as I turn—the world unmoving around me—as I raise my arm vertically just in time to block a sideways slash.

The attack sends me flying through the air into the mountain a mile away, burying myself inside of it, making it shake as that part crumbles and falls downwards.

Fuck, this guy is stronger than Omni-man. Tch, Invincible should be grateful that I came before he got himself killed...this guy isn't normal one bit.

<Boom!>

With a thought—still surrounded by rocks, dirt, and other materials of large sizes—everything around me to the top of the mountain blasts into smithereens, the pieces floating in the air.

Standing up, as Battle Beast jumps towards me from the ground at fast speeds, I stretch my hand towards him and wave it down.

As if being sucked down by a hole, his body falls to the ground in an instant and sinks perfectly vertically into the crumbling earthen floor.

<Rumble!>

Squeezing my outstretched hand into a tight fist, almost instantaneously the surrounding land filled with vegetation, rocks, animals, etc, divides and dives downwards like a sinkhole.

Creating a deep and large pit tens of thousands of meters deep, so deep that light can't penetrate its darkness, and thousands of meters wide. 

Forever changing the landscape as my perception returns to normalcy, the aftereffects rippling through the place as the Earth screams and shakes vigorously.

The dust, as big and many as the swimming clouds above, start flowing out of the abyss to cover the sky and block my vision.

"Aaagh!"

All of a sudden, an extremely loud Earth-shattering bellow echoes from the pit, scattering the sea of dust as a minute but strong shockwave creates cracks on the edges of the pit.

...Sigh, this is going to be a drag.

•☆•

Check out Patreo.n/KingSeyer to read ahead.

6