Omni-Spark[3]
237 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

______________________________________________ 

[▪︎23rd July 2003▪︎]

[▪︎Mental World▪︎]

Automatically, my eyes flutter open, revealing my new surroundings. 

Sitting on top of a rising him, covered in reddish-green carpet grass, I look ahead and smile as a gentle breeze kisses my face.

In front of me, on all sides, is a large stretching landscape that looks like it's straight from a fantasy film.

The borders of the land seemingly endless from all the cardinal points—from east, west, south, and north.

Reddish green grass akin is sprawling all across the landscape with hills, valleys, inverted waterfalls, and pools filled with golden waters dotting everywhere the eye can see, filling the place with unbridled majesty.

Up in the sky, golden pyramids of various magnitudes lie comfortably on top of large fluffy stationary clouds, as if fixed or attached naturally onto the sky.

Everywhere I look, it's like the very fundamental laws of physics have no standing in this place...a place too surreal and unbelievable to exist.

Taking in a deep breath of the fresh crispy air, I feel my unnaturally calm mind more at ease and then breathe out softly, making me feel like I'm one with the passing wind.

This is my [Mental World]. A mental construct created in my mind to simulate reality or the real world. A plane deep in the furthest reaches of my mind where everything is 'real'.

From the smell of the Earth and wind, the cocktail of colors lying on everything, the texture of the ground, the sounds of the cascading waterfalls, rustling trees and plants, and the other water bodies experiencing motion to the very taste of the air.

Everything is accurately and perfectly simulated to be a replica of reality. The only exception is the perception of time where whole hours here equals only minutes in the outside world.

The solace of my dreams and a Realm where I'm the supreme existence, the very concept of control in my very hands. A place where I reign supreme...

Suddenly, I feel something stirring up within me, something both familiar and unfamiliar. This prompts me to swiftly rise to my feet and the moment I do, something pulls out of my body and calmly floats in front of me, filling me up with extreme awe as I behold its presence.

It is a uniquely shaped obsidian-colored triangular prism the size of my heart with deep motes of white light spread all around its figure—its image reminiscent of the endless starry sky called Space.

Pulsing with a shallow unnatural hum, the object stares at me as blackish tendrils that seem to flicker in and out of reality extend out of its sides, wiggling eerily. The sheer majesty of its presence overshadowing any and everything in my mental plane, almost engulfing me in it.

...This can only be one thing, the OmniSpark.

Finally, it's mine...I'm going to enjoy this very much.

Smiling, I extend my fingers toward it and touch it. Instantly, the space around me morphs and shifts, and before I realize it, my surroundings change again.

This time, I'm floating in a dark seemingly endless void. A void devoid of any speckle of light, seemingly immune to anything to anything that exudes luminescence.

Now, this is a weird turn of events...

What the hell is going on?...

A bright light—coming from above—breaks me out of my thoughts and almost instantly, immense fascination and intrigue blaze up within me.

Above me, the space twists into something like a ceiling and on it, numerous bright lights akin to stars start appearing on it and begin spreading across the seemingly endless ceiling like a spreading virus, illuminating the entire space.

Deeply fascinated, I watch as the lights disappear gradually, revealing clusters of white pulsing spheres arranged in seemingly endless rows, probably infinite in number.

As I admire all this, I feel connects to my mind and instantly, understanding dawns on me.

Explicit and specific knowledge of everything concerning the full capabilities of the Omnispark...the capabilities I now possess.

...I see, so these are all the universes and alternate realities in this Multiversal cluster. And they are all places I can move to just by thinking. 

The interesting thing about this is that as a result of gaining extensive knowledge of thousands of realities in this Multiversal stream, I can identify all the different universes by pure instinct. 

Another thing is from here, I can see or in proper perspective, sense all the dimensions or realities that are dead or destroyed...

Turning my head to the right, my eyes fall on a certain black sphere on one of the numerous rows, a sphere as dark and chaotic as a black hole...

Hmm, is it by natural causes like the 'Cold Death', and 'The Big Rip' or by artificial causes like a man-made explosion of cosmic proportions or possibly, a certain being or organism destroyed it?

I'll have to find out later. Too many uncertainties can be a stuff of nightmares if I don't calculate and plan things well...

I need to explore the rest of my abilities later on but first, I have some pests to get rid off...

•☆•

Check out Patreo.n/KingSeyer to read ahead.

7