Chapter 1 – A New World
355 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

???: "What happened?"

A single thought led to a flood of memories returning to them. They remembered that they were walking down the street watching the new Broly movie on his phone through some not-so-legal means. He didn't want to have to wait the entire month to be able to see the film since he had been so excited about it for a couple of months. He had just made it to the part where Goku had told Vegeta about the fusion dance and that it would be the only way to defeat Broly when he heard a scream.

???: "Someone help!!!"

The man on his phone stopped his movie and called the police, telling them someone was screaming for help while giving the location. After the operator told him it would take some time for someone to get there. He ran towards the screaming and came across an alley where he came across a man holding a female against the wall with a knife while another man was laid on the ground with a stab wound in his stomach, but he was still breathing. As he got closer and was about to pass the man on the ground, he heard him call for him in a raspy voice.

Dying man: "Please ... save ... my ... sister ..."

After those couple of words, he passed out from blood loss. The man ran to get the attacker away from the girl and crept towards the attacker. While creeping forward, the girl looked toward him, showing hope in her eyes, causing the attacker to turn and see the man approaching him.

He pushed the girl towards the grab and lunged at the man with the knife. The man shifted towards his left, using his left hand to grab the attacker's wrist, then using his right hand to push the backside of the attacker's hand, redirecting the knife back towards the attacker and plunging the knife into the attacker's chest.

After the man stabbed the attacker, he walked towards the girl on the ground to help her up when he heard a loud bang behind him and could feel something entering his back. Two more bangs were heard then the man fell to the ground while rolling over to see a police officer shaking while still pointing his gun at him.

???: "So ... I guess this is how I die. The path to hell is paved with good intentions, huh."

The man struggled to say while blood was filling his lungs. His vision blurred, and he died.

???: "Now I remember. I died while saving a girl because her brother asked me to, and I did so. Maybe I shouldn't have called the police. I probably would still be alive right now. I wasn't expecting things to have been as bad as they were already. Now, what am I supposed to do? I took martial arts classes and self-defense courses so I could disarm someone with a weapon, but I guess that means nothing in front of a gun. I wish I were a Saiyan, so bullets wouldn't be able to do anything to me except cause a nuisance."

A voice came booming from all around him.

???: "Is that your one wish? I can arrange that. Good luck in your next life my child.

______

???: "Cumber will be sent out on his mission today. Should we send his brother Shallot with him to the area? The place they're going to hasn't been explored fully yet?"

Another voice sounded out from them.

???: "No, send them separately. Cumber had a significant power level of 8,000 when he was just born, while his brother had a measly power level of 30. He is the weakest Saiyan to be held in decades. Alright, enough talking gets the pods and sends Shallot first. If it's dangerous, then we won't lose a strong Saiyan.

______

???: "What's going on? I remember someone saying that they granted my wish. Then me being here."

The boy looked around and could tell he was sitting in some type of ball with buttons everywhere. He examined himself, noticing that his hands and the rest of his body were tiny. He continued looking around until another flood of memories had flooded into him.

He could tell this wasn't like the last time, but these memories weren't his, but someone else. It showed that his name was Shallot, and he was a Saiyan. He was sent on a mission in an unknown area because his power level was only 30, and he was the weakest Saiyan to be born in decades.

Shallot: "Great, so at any point, I could die, but it seems that I'm in the dragon ball universe at least."

While Shallot was flying through space and his pod was flying through space, he saw something quite worrying.  What seemed like a black hole had appeared in front of his ship the difference between this was that it appeared more like the time rifts from the Xenoverse games.

Shallot knows that if he's right, he won't be harmed, but he doesn't exactly know how to feel about this. He doesn't know how to pilot this thing, and just hitting random buttons could open the hatch and fling him into space where it would be guaranteed that he would die.

As Shallot's ship got closer to the portal and entered it, he could see something like broken glass surrounding his ship and his ship rumbling. The only thing that Shallot could hope for was that nothing would happen to his pod until he made it to a habitable planet.

Shallot's ship traverses through the "rift," After 10 minutes, he assumes that nothing is wrong and that he will sleep through it.

______

While Shallot was sleeping, something reached out from the glassy-like shattered area of the tunnel and hit his ship, causing it to smash into the other side of the tunnel, waking Shallot, throwing him around in his pod, slightly hitting a couple of buttons. The ship jerked and pushed through the glassy area and could see another one of those rift portals.

Shallot: "WHAT IS IT THIS TIME? WHY CAN'T I LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE!"

Shallot yelled while careening towards the other rift, and when his ship finally reached it, he could see the rift opening and a planet beneath his pod. Shallot strapped in thoroughly to ensure he doesn't get whiplash when this pod crashes.

He doesn't know exactly where he is, but at least it has ground. He looks around, figuring out how to land the pod since it would be his only way off this planet if it's inhabitable. While looking around the ship, he sees a couple of buttons in front of him.

Shallot: "I have no idea what the button does. I think it's best if I don't touch anything and wait for it to land. I'm pretty sure Raditz, Vegeta, and Nappa pods were fine after the crash landing."

Shallot looked out of the pod's window, looking down since he was out of the clouds and could see what appeared to be an island since it was surrounded by water. His pod was heading for a deeper section of the forest area of the island, and he tried to prepare himself.

*CRASH*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Current Battle Power: 40

Tier 9-B

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1