Chapter 4
254 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
A) I can end this quickly like in five chapters or B) I can take like 20 chapters to finish this arc
  • A Votes: 7 63.6%
  • B Votes: 4 36.4%
Total voters: 11 · This poll was closed on Sep 12, 2022 02:29 AM.

I got a question

A) I can end this quickly like in five chapters

or

B) I can take like 20 chapters to finish this part of the arc

I got another question again

1) I will let him stay in fate like for 5 chapters or more

or

2) I can get him into his quest right away which he will leave his world and time will stop in everyone's world

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emiya: wonder if I got everything, yup looks like using 100 points to create an identity will help in the long run. My parents are working overseas and I can back here to connect with my mom's side of the family and make some new friends as well as meet my girlfriend Hori perfect cover story.

I was looking at the arrows that Magical appeal which I'm guessing led me to Hori, from what information I got school starts next week so I got time right. I'm enrolled right I mean I must be but I didn't put that in when I paid for my background hmmm oh who cares I could just do it later.

10 minutes later and I was right at her front door I should have probably checked if she was home before I accepted the quest.

*Knock* *Knock*

???: Coming.

Honestly, when the door opened I saw a beautiful lady who looks just like Hori it was unbelievable just her eyes look different her is full of kindness and love. When if I remember correctly hori eyes look like her will is unbreakable which makes hori many more times beautiful than her mom no offense stepmom, I could call her that right???

Emiya: Sorry for bugging you this early in the morning but I'm here to see hori is she home?

Yuriko: Oh what's your relationship with my daughter, are you her boyfriend? What's with the suitcase hmmm did you run away?

Emiya: Ummm no I just moved here and I was just planning on visiting my girlfriend as a surprise.

Yuriko: Alright come inside we just finished breakfast, she should be watching TV, well tell her I'm going to work bye.

Woah that was stressful I didn't know it would be so much stress meeting my girlfriend's mom even if it's a fake relationship who knows it might be a real one soon.

Walking towards the living room that connects to the kitchen, I saw family pictures or just pictures of her mom her and her brother it was honestly pretty adorable seeing her in the family picture. Damit Emiya you can't fall in love remember how your last relationship went even tho on you have two wives and a girlfriend?

Walking in I saw hori.

Emiya: Hey hori it's me Emiya and your mom let me in and she is already off to work.

Hori: Oh hey do you want some breakfast I was thinking you would come straight here after I send the sos.

Emiya: ohhhh that explains why there was an arrow pointing me where to go make sense? So anyways did you test your healing ability?

Hori: oh no I didn't so what do you think I should test out first a cut with a knife or cutting my finger off or something?

Emiya: hell no your crazy or something first let's try a paper cut to see how fast that heals it should take around 2 to 3 days for a normal human to heal.

Hori: Alright Alright but Emiya you got to put 100 yen into the swear jar it's a house rule.

fuck she played me like a fool *sigh*.

putting 100 yen to where she pointed after I didn't I was taking but I don't live here.

Hori: Now now, I know what you're thinking why did I put 100 yen I don't live here but I feel like your gonna stay here often so you ARE GONNA FOLLOW THE RULES understand!

I could only nod as I saw a demon mask behide her and I didn't want to find out what it dose.

Emiya: Hey Hori can I live here?

Hori: I don't see why not you can sleep here in the living room and we have extra sliver wear and I already know mom gonna agree.

Emiya: But hori can't I sleep in your room with y

I didn't finish that sentence as I feel like I would die if I did.

After talking for a bit her little bro came downstairs and asked who I was I just told her I was her boyfriend and move along talking about anything like favorite TV shows. I was getting sleepy as it was night time where I was and then accepted the quest which Hori world was morning slowly falling asleep I knew Hori was right beside of me so I just lay my head on her lap as she will have no choice but let me as her little brother is near us.

[Dream]

I was in a spacing pitch black, I was walking around but suddenly came to a movie theater room walking in I saw something playing on the screen it was me but not me, me but Archer's me his wish to be a hero of justice how he was happy crying he will finally get his wish.

I could feel his feelings I can see what he sees it was like I was there. I saw his first kill and how that almost broke him but got up continuing his path of what a hero of justice was or so he thought. It wasn't long before he keep on killing how much pain he was in from all those times he was a stab, shoot at by a bullet, or by an arrow. slowly growing day by day resentful of what he become and that resentment turns into his work for Reality marble.

Thus creating his chant.

I am the bone of my sword

Steel is my body and fire is my blood

I have created over a thousand blades

Unknown to Death,

Nor known to Life.

Have withstood pain to create many weapons

Yet, those hands will never hold anything

So as I pray, Unlimited Blade Works.

(AN: I don't know what's up with this one

                ⬇️ but it was on the Wikipedia so ya)

My body is made out of swords.

My blood is of iron and my heart of glass.

I have overcome countless battlefields.

Not even once retreating,

Not even once being understood.

He was always alone, intoxicated with victory in a hill of swords.

Thus, his life has no meaning.

That body was certainly made out of swords.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got a question

A) I can end this quickly like in five chapters

or

B) I can take like 20 chapters to finish this part of the arc

I got another question again

1) I will let him stay in fate like for 5 chapters or more

or

2) I can get him into his quest right away which he will leave his world and time will stop in everyone's world

If you guys don't vote than I will just go with the one person who did vote which is in five chapters this arc will end and will start the mission will start right away after he gets back, already writing it and won't change once I write 5 chapters which mean you guys got 5 days to vote.

3