A Certain Legitimate Daughter’s Enjoyment Of Torturing The Male Lead Illegitimate Elder Brother (9)
251 6 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"That's indeed a cute doll...", she pasted an innocent smile on her face. But I simply don't like the owner...

Qian Xue: ... I don't know why I get this feeling of being mocked.

Ye Ruo: " Can I hold it for a bit? Actually, I have a lot of toys in my bedroom, but I never really like those things. This dolphin doll of yours is so cute and fluffy that I really want to... play... with it..."

Qian Xue furrowed her brows. She didn't know why but the way Shen Ruo spoke just now sent a chill down her spine. She subconsciously hugged her doll tighter, "No... no way. This doll is a gift from my brother. I don't want other people to touch it!"

Sigh* 

Plotting against a little kid was truly a shameful act.  

Zero: ...But you will still do it regardless.

In the original plot, Shen Ruo was very angry that Qian Xue had bad-mouthed her mother. The usually timid and quiet little Shen Ruo shoved the little female lead, caused her to fall on her butt and  injured her ankle.

Coincidentally, Han QiuRan and his close friend Qian Xue's father, Qian ChiYuan appeared at the end of the corridor. They were talking about some matters before their attention was diverted by the female lead's pitiful sobbing sound.

Little Shen Ruo sat on her wheelchair rigidly, at loss of what to do. Qian Xue peeked from between the gap of her fingers. Seeing that her father was looking at her direction, she acted more pitifully. 

Shen Ruo's eyes darted between the two adults and the sobbing Qian Xue who still maintain her falling position. She was scared. Very scared that she could hear her own quick heartbeat. 

Qian Xue, under the blessing of the protagonist's halo, of course, could easily influence other characters' judgment and gain their trust. Qian ChiYuan although he didn't say anything to reprimand Shen Ruo, just by his cold expression when he supported his daughter to stand up, it was obvious that he didn't have a good impression toward her. 

Little Shen Ruo felt wronged but didn't have the courage to defend herself. Therefore, she could only look with grief as Qian Xue was coaxed gently and carried like a princess by her father. The corner of the little female lead's upturned slightly peered at her gleefully from above the man's broad shoulder. 

Once both father and daughter disappeared at the end of the corridor, Shen Ruo slowly moved her eyes towards her maternal uncle's direction, just to find he stared at her with obvious disappointment reflected in his eyes. 

Since the incident, although he still cared about his nephew, he seldom came to the hospital to visit her. Even Zhu Feiyan only came to visit once every 2 weeks. From the day she was discharged from the hospital until the day she was found dead in her own bedroom, Shen Ruo never met the couple again...

The core inside Ye Ruo spun quicker all of a sudden. The mist it emitted became denser and denser. At this point, she couldn't hold back anymore and entirely engulfed by waves of negative emotions.

"chuckle* this white lotus is still too tender. To think that she has enough courage to confront a veteran in this field... truly admirable."

Zero: ...lit a candle for young and tender white lotus female lead* Let's pray that she will have a little bit of dignity left when she died...

Ye Ruo's counted every second in her heart. When Ruo lost her uncle's favor because of the female lead, thus led to her lonely and tragic death. This time she would make sure that this fate would fall onto Qian Xue's head instead. Using the armrests of her wheelchair as support, Ye Ruo stood up. 

Qian Xue stepped back with caution: "Si- since when..."

Ye Ruo: "...That I can stand up? I've trained my legs for several weeks already. And the doctor said that I can walk normally again in two months."

She stepped forward slowly, deliberately provoked Qian Xue. But how could the current her see through Ye Ruo's scheme? Therefore, as brainless as she was, she directly and gladly jumped into the trap...

Qian Xue didn't expect that Shen Ruo would boldly try to seize the doll from her. She swiftly dodged while reflexively slapped Ye Ruo's hand.

Ye Ruo was waiting for this moment. She adjusted her position and before Qian Xue could react, she threw her body backward.

Han QuiRan was in the middle of talking with the man beside him when the sight of his nephew fell down and crashed into her wheelchair entered his eyes. The impact was hard that the wheelchair flipped over along with the falling girl.

"Ruo'er!"

Han QiuRan paled as he quickly ran towards Ye Ruo, leaving the stunned Qian ChiYuan behind. 

Ye Ruo didn't hold back at all. She utilized her acting skill to the utmost. Furthermore, to makes things become more dramatic, she didn't hesitate to obtain another head injury...

Zero: What an impressive acting skill *clicking his tongue*

Ye Ruo gave him an imaginary beautiful rolling eyes: "I have my own purposes."

With how the female lead and her mother looked down on the original Shen Ruo, it was impossible that she would approach her by her own will.

Ye Ruo: "Both Qian ChiYuan and Shen ZhongMing are very similar in nature. The two of them similarly have big ambitions and ruthless personality. The only disadvantage of Qian ChiYuan is his Qian family is not as powerful as Shen ZongMing's Shen family."

Zero: [Ahh~ so he wants to use his daughter to get close to Shen Ruo, so he can build a good relationship with Shen family?]

Ye Ruo: *chuckle* "No, you're wrong. It's not Shen family, but Han family."

With how big his ambition was, how could Qian ChiYuan be content to be under other people? Shen ZhongMing and his family was his biggest obstacle, but even though he has the ability, he still couldn't surpass him. 

That was because of the marriage between Shen ZhongMing and the old general Han's only daughter.

Ye Ruo: "Although the old general had been long retired from the military and Han QiuRan isn't interested in joining the army to follow his father's footsteps, there are some from the branch family who still active in the military and every one of them isn't someone without influence."

"And the most important thing is they fully support Han QuiRan as the current head of Han family."

Han QiuRan himself was a visioner and intelligent businessman. He could prove himself in front of his father that he also has the ability to bring honor for his family. Even with a different path.

"With this powerful family to be their in-laws, how can a mere Qian family dare to shake the big tree named Shen family?"

7