Reincarnation
136 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Frank imagined leaving the world with a bang would be great, but not slamming into the ground head first from the tenth floor. his head slamming all over the floor. brain matter splattering over the innocent passer-by.

How would he have imagined turning on the heater on a cold winter night and letting the water droplets condense onto the smooth tile floor making it slippery, the slippery floor and a full jug of mango milkshake playing a crafting game on the couch wouldn't sit well with his lactose intolerance. He started running to the toilet as soon as he sensed diarrhea coming but as fate would have it, he slipped on the water condensate slamming into the glass door and the glass railing on the balcony breaking both and falling from his tenth-floor apartment to his death.

His death was too instant to even accept what happened, the average time someone responds and comprehends something is five seconds.

His soul physically didn't want to leave his body, as a translucent soul shaped in a human form was ascending towards the sky, the words screamed by the soul were.

"No don't take me, please don't, now without my baby, please I need my laptop"

Struggling he moved his soul towards the apartment building, maybe because of his last attachment to the world, he succeeded. Ascending to heaven, while in the building he went through all the apartments leading to his on the tenth floor. Seeing his laptop on the table he felt his spirit burn with passion.

"I definitely won't leave without my laptop" He rushed for the laptop, grabbing it with his translucent hands. He grabbed it as if his life depended on it.

He felt as if his soul was stuck to the world unable to ascend. his soul felt as if it was being torn apart by two forces, one by the pulling force from above and one by the laptop.

"I won't let you go, even if it means my soul ripping apart" he held onto the laptop as if holding onto it for his life, His soul was hurting as much as his physical body would.

The Light from his body slightly started to dwindle from trying too hard, he was burning his soul to stay in the world holding onto his laptop.  His screams would be heard at least two blocks over if he was alive.

His effort started to pay off, as the laptop started to lift off the table.

'My roommate would probably think the apartment was haunted, especially after seeing my dead body on the road'

The laptop started to melt where ever he was holding it. Energy slowly started flowing towards him from the laptop nurturing his soul. His soul felt like it was being filled with something, it almost felt as if drinking too much water, just a little comfortable.

His hands fully melted through the laptop, He rose towards the sky with almost unimaginable speed. He didn't open his mouth to scream, he felt like throwing up.

'Oh no, people are gonna think I killed myself after my laptop melted' this was the only thought that ran through his head.

His soul traveled through the universe with almost unimaginable speed, he passed many galaxies on the way until he reached the middle of the universe, finally being pulled into the black hole.

His soul appeared in another place, exiting a black hole. Speeding towards a distinct planet. He was conscious through all this, at mark speed he approached the planet, a continent, a country then into an open field, and finally into the ground. And swoosh everything went dark.

An undefined amount of time later the boy inside the underground chamber opened his eyes.

"Wow, that was better than any roller-coaster ride ever. but how would I know if it is, never done it" said  Frank as he moved around. The underground chamber seemed large enough to move around in. It was 50 cm in width. 1.5 meters in length and 1 meter in height, it seemed like a coffin. He sat inside the chamber with his back to the wall to organize his thoughts.

"Ok, so to sum this up, I died and got isekai'd, and my soul was transferred into another body. The original owner of this body must be dead, is there no afterlife or anything, and where the f**k is my laptop, I risked my soul to bring it with me" said Frank tapping his head against the wall.

He closed his eyes thinking back to his life on earth, 18 years old University student, spending literally all of his time on his laptop. living in an apartment with a roommate and spending his daddy's money, possibly the lowest possible GPA, Antisocial and fat so probably unpopular.

'All the amines, manga, novels, and the YouTube videos are gonna come in use, let's see if I can see the bodies' original bodies memories' thought Frank.

Putting his head back down on the ground, he tried to remember what happened to the original owner that led to his death. Memories started to appear in his head of an ancient era, people cultivating, training, fighting, sects, ancestors memories of all these moments started appearing in his mind. This appeared to please Flank but a moment later the horrors of the war hit, all the killing, blood, and explosions.

This Almost made Flank throw up.

'Looks like the original died, not like I took over someone's body ' he thought.

Standing up he tried to push off the stones blocking the grave. With all his strength he moved the stones.

"Probably should put the stone back, don't want people to think it's a zombie outbreak," He said as he climbed out.

[ENERGY SOURCE DETECTED]

[CRAFTING SYSTEM INITILIZING]

[ERROR DETECTED]

[COMPENSATING FOR ERROR]

[NEW SYSTEM CREATED]

[SYSTEM SUCCESSFULLY ACTIVATED]

[WELCOME USER:  COMMANDS AVAILABLE]

[1: STATUS]               

[2: CRAFT  ]

[3: HELP    ]

6