body cultivating technique
93 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inspecting the beast egg, he felt nothing, even slightly shaking the egg didn't lead to anything. He even tried to infuse elemental Qi into it, which was rejected and reflected into him, it almost felt like fire passing throughout his body.

Enduring the pain he put the egg back down calmly, thing something with the name elemental beast egg had to be something special.

Picking the body cultivating technique up, he started going through it, reading it from front to back, it almost took about two hours. it was written in the native language of the land but comprehending it was almost impossible.

"This is almost gibberish, couldn't they have written it simpler, for God's sake, this is the basic body cultivating technique," said Frank in frustration.

"So let's make it simpler, first exhaust the body to its utmost limit and then infuse elemental Qi from the dantian into the muscles," said Frank waking up from the bed to start training the body cultivation.

He ran around the sect training ground which circled the entire sect, one entire round trip could exhaust even rank 3 cultivators. He ran almost one-third of the track feeling like he would die if he took even one more step, sitting down at the same spot he started infusing his body with his elemental Qi from his dantian.

Elemental Qi dissipated into his body feeling like electricity, fire, water, and earth were all traveling throughout his body. The elemental Qi radiated from his body no matter how much he tried he couldn't attract the Qi back into his dantian. But the time the sun was at its peak he almost ran out of the elemental Qi in his dantian, putting an end to his body cultivation he inspected his body, feeling as if his entire body was filled with unnatural energy.

"Status"

[USER: FRANK]

[SPECIES: HUMAN]

[HEALTH: 10]

[STAMINA; 10]

[ELEMENTAL Qi: 13/100]

[BODY QI: 50/50]

[RANK: 1st STAGE BODY CULTIVATOR][RANK; 1st STAGE DANTIAN CULTIVATOR]

[DANTIAN TECHNIQUE: BASIC ELEMENTAL Qi ABSORBTION TECHNIQUE]

[BODY TECHNIQUE: BASIC ELEMENTAL BODY CULTIVATION TECHNIQUE]

[QUEST: NONE]

"Looks like nothing except body technique and Qi changed," said Frank getting up.

Coming back to his house he picked up the 9 continuous fist technique, reading this seemed more comfortable than the body cultivation technique, he picked up on everything he read almost instantly.

The 9 continuous fist technique was a body cultivation-centered technique that could multiply the strength of his punches, it was made of 9 stances and moves after completing which, his strength would be multiplied twice for each level.

He started practicing the 9 continuous fist technique until his body Qi dropped to 5. He felt very drained, not having even enough energy to move to his bed from the training room, falling asleep wherever he stood.

Sleeping on the hard floor of the training ground was very uncomfortable. He didn't even sleep for 3 hours max, waking up when he felt too sour to lay on the hard ground.

Pulling himself up he ate three nourishment pills and sat on the bed, the energy from the pills immediately filled his body like a torrent of lava flowing through him. These pills were not to be taken more than one at a time.

[QUEST: REACH RANK 2 CULTIVATOR IN FIVE DAYS]

"This quest seems almost impossible, but there's nothing I won't try," said Frank getting back up and walking back to the running track with dozens of nourishment pills in hand.

He was a very introverted person, so he didn't even want to interact with anyone. He was sure nobody knew him in the sect, he was the young master from a backcountry wealthy clan, and he didn't have any personal relationships in the sect, the only reason he could enter the sect by because of his low affinity for elemental Qi, most of his brother went to the military to earn money, titles and authority.

Filling up his elemental Qi he resumed body cultivation, first filling up on elemental Qi, secondly exhaust himself, body cultivates until you run out of elemental Qi and fill up on body Qi, and lastly practice 9 continuous fist technique, rinse and repeat.

Due to the end of the recent war, most of the disciples of the sect were on vacation, so there was nobody to disturb him in his marathon of training. He trained tirelessly for two and a half days until he felt the peak of rank 1 body cultivation. He checked the crafting menu but nothing was interesting that could pique his interest, and if any were they had hellish difficult requirements.

He wanted to break through to rank two at home, making his way back home by passing through the market. He found many disciples returning to the sect.

Sitting on his bed he took out the elemental pearl, one could break through without the need of the elemental stone but this way it was quicker. The procedure to break through to rank two cultivators was to forcefully condense elemental Qi into his dantian and fill it to the brink and then force even more Qi into his dantian, after the dantian is filled and the Qi is fully compressed to its limit the dantian will undergo evolution, making it bigger and sturdier. After the dantian is evolved, circulate the condensed elemental Qi into the body evolving it in the process.

After Frank felt the ecstasy of ascending to rank two pass, he mumbled.

"Status"

[USER: FRANK]

[SPECIES: HUMAN]

[HEALTH: 100]

[STAMINA; 1000]

[ELEMENTAL Qi: 30/1000]

[BODY QI: 800/1000]

[RANK: 2nd STAGE BODY CULTIVATOR][RANK; 2nd STAGE DANTIAN CULTIVATOR]

[DANTIAN TECHNIQUE: BASIC ELEMENTAL Qi ABSORBTION TECHNIQUE]

[BODY TECHNIQUE: BASIC ELEMENTAL BODY CULTIVATION TECHNIQUE]

[QUEST: ONE COMPLEATED]

His rank had improved and his elemental Qi and body Qi had increased from 100 to 1000. Looking around he noticed the environment becoming clearer and more colorful, his sense of hearing had improved, everything in his body had improved, and he felt he could control his body way better than before.

'Seems like the power gap between rank 1 and rank 2 is exponential growth, increasing from a hundred to a thousand immediately.' thought frank making his way to the bath to wash up.

Checking his status in the bath he noticed that he had completed the quest provided by the system, clicking on the [QUEST: ONE COMPLEATED] option a new notification popped up.

[REWARD; SKILL INSPECT]

"Yeah, finally inspect" being a complete nerd he had read many novels and manga where the protagonist had inspected, looking at the water in the bath he said/

"inspect"

[Water from the elemental spring, much of its Qi has been drained by the land, helpful for replenishing a small amount of elemental Qi after a bath]

3