Minor Sect
53 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hearing this Frank relaxed, He informed the other disciples of his condition, and the disciples supported him to stand up walking him outside. The outside of the tent looked like a blood bath mostly goblin blood, his fellow sect disciples had only two casualties, there wasn't physical loot that they could collect, only the sect's merit points.

Sitting on a high enough platform, he looked around seeing the disciples regaining their stamina, they were banned from practicing the elemental Qi absorption technique cause of the phenomena it caused.

Soon the leader surrounded frank, they needed to discuss what to do with the loot or the merit points. Most of the leaders came up with one idea, create a minor sect.

Minor sects were part of the original sect only difference was that they had their own techniques to practice like the minor thunder sect whose primary Qi absorption technique was the cosmic thunder absorption technique, or like the minor wind sect which had their own primary technique.

Techniques bought by a disciple were only for them to practice, anybody else was legally not allowed to practice someone else technique, but when a technique was bought by a minor sect, that technique could be practiced by anyone allowed by the minor sect.

For now, all merit points were to be gathered with Lex until their minor sect was created. For the creation of a minor sect, there had to be a sect elder involved and their original cultivation techniques. Minor sects were encouraged by the sect because it allowed development in many areas of the sect like alchemy, blacksmithing, and rune crafting all these occupations had multiple minor sects.

Lex was given the responsibility to apply for a minor sect and collect the merit points from all the gambling hunting, they decided to build their minor sect buildings on the demonic rat hunting ground, they needed to reconfigure their map because that would have a higher budget which would be supplied by their sponsor elder. Their current Qi absorption technique wasn't perfected but is still considered a Qi absorption technique qualifying for a minor sect,

They were quite confident in the creation of a minor sect, many elders were waiting for an opportunity to use their money to sponsor a minor sect, in case of the success of the minor sect they got much time their money in return.

Deep down Frank knew that finding an elder for the minor sect was gonna be difficult, there wasn't a person of a noble background in their minor sect. Nobody wanted to sponsor a minor sect that didn't have the possibility of any success, most of the disciples were treated as cannon fodder only the nobles were treated properly by the elders.

Not wanting to stand out as a sore thumb Frank resisted saying anything simply nodding his head and agreeing with them.

Frank feeling mobile enough picked up his spear and walked towards the sect market, the leaders had agreed to meet up in three days for another hunt.

Walking back Frank looked at today's crafting recipes.

[ANGELS WINGS+SILVER BLOOD: DWARVES WRATH]

[BEAST EGG+CROSS BOW: HEAVENLY FOOD]

[DRAGONS SCALES+KITE: MILLION SHOTS]

[CHAIR+SYRING: SILVER SWORD]

[BOW+BOW+BOW+BOW+BOW: MULTISHOT TECHNIQUE]

He only wanted the silver sword and the multishot technique, the heavenly food seemed too extreme for him to use in his current state, just like the elemental cherry meanwhile, the elemental beat egg was common according to the inspector in the future.

Doing as he had planned in the market, he went back to his residence going to sleep immediately. His body and mind were quite exhausted from the recent events, and he needed rest as soon as possible, the 9 continuous fist technique had taken a toll on his body,

Waking up the next afternoon, he went to the training area to cultivate the elemental Qi absorption technique to fill up his dantian with Qi, once done he started practicing the basic elemental body cultivating technique until he felt full of energy.

He went back to bed to rest, he missed these quiet days, nowadays he was very busy. He never expected this to happen, traveling to another world like his favorite manga and novels MC's seemed impossible, but here he was living the dream.

He did nothing the rest of the day except play around with the random thing he had crafted, He never expected to get bored this easily, he was a neek in his previous life, and him getting bored this easily felt new he wanted to go out and do something.

Feeling restless he went out toward one of the minor sects, what was something every manga and novels protagonists was interested in? it was the forging, every novel had some kind of crafting involved. Frank wanted to get a piece of the pie and also wanted to learn or at least try to learn forging.

The walk towards any of the minor forging sects was extremely long, closing in on the sect he could hear the striking of hammer against metal, even if it was the afternoon the forging didn't stop.

Entering the minor sect he was asked for identification which he promptly provided them with, and a fee to learn to forge, one couldn't go into the minor forging sect for sightseeing, they had to have a specific reason to do so. He didn't even hesitate in paying the rest of what he had left.

He was taken to a workshop and provided with a hammer, this hammer came with the package he had paid for, it was nothing of quality just a hunk of metal attached to a stick. Only three other disciples were waiting to be thought forging. After a while, an instructor came in and started the class showing them all the necessities and techniques for forging weapons, the class was almost three hours long, and once ended they were provided with metal to try on their own.

The forging technique had three steps, first the breathing technique, second the heat, and third the striking technique. Forging came easy to Frank, he was enjoying the process quite a bit, and the current weapon he was working on was slowly taking shape. Even if this weapon did not succeed he would be very happy, he finally had some hobby to spend time on.

He didn't stop striking the red hot metal until it went cold, heating it back up he repeated the process. He wasn't per se great at forging but he was enjoying the progress, what was better motivation to get better at something than loving what you do.

4