Earth Eagle
22 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Some of the disciples were opposed to his decision but that was acceptable they could lay down their lives for someone else's safety, still most walked forward into the immediate fighting area coming into the minor thunder sects and the earth eagle view. Frank and the minor synchronous elemental sects hunting team walked in their basic formation, with tens of disciples with shields in the front while the rest had spears.

All of the minor thunder sect disciples' eyes brightened with hope, they had lost all further hope of living. Franks' hunting party wasn't distracted by the minor thunder sect disciples staring the eagle staring it in the eyes.

They didn't have much experience fighting with such a large beast together, and the only people who did were Frank and JJ the latter only recently. Frank had to take the lead in this fight since he could help the most in this situation, he could command the unit from the middle, and all the disciples would listen to him without any objections.

Frank led the battle with the fire movement technique setting everything ablaze, they were far enough from the minor thunder sect disciples to not deal any damage to them. This technique had almost become their trademark, everything would ignite with flame whenever they fought, the fire was a supportive technique for their spear technique making it fiercer.

The real fight started when the eagle dove down at them from the sky, the minor thunder sect was a bad match for the earth eagle since the earth was the weakness for lightning. The earth eagle was big, its impact against the shield wall proved so, almost making an opening in their defense, the squad didn't let it rise back without being bombarded the wings with a barrage of attacks dealing some damage to its wings.

This was an effective plan against the eagle, block, and attack. The minor thunder sect disciples had regained their composure picking up their weapons, wanting to deal damage to the eagle. The eagle noticing its eminent defeat if everything went the same way landed on the ground using its earth elements ability, covering its body and sharp claws in a layer of rock, looking like an armored bird.

The beast couldn't fly but neither could Frank and the other deal any damage with the spear. the weight of the rock covering its body was a ton.

Frank could see that the speed and dexterity of the eagle had decreased quite drastically, and they could use this to their advantage. The total number of disciples that were present was close to 200, if one disciple was 100 kg their combined weight would be 20 tons.

"Everyone latch onto the eagle" shouted Frank trying to weigh down the eagle enough to drop it dead in its place.

Everyone ran at the eagle at the same time latching onto any crevasse or feathers they could find. Franks' strategy worked as he had expected pinning the eagle to the ground, while some of the disciples stabbed at the rocks expecting to get through.

JJ on the other hand had taken out the giant battle axe from the dimensional cube aiming for the eagle's neck while the surrounding disciples opened a space for him to behead the eagle. There was a look of desperation on the eagle's face seeing the giant battle axe being brought forward for its execution.

It was the survival of the fittest out there, no one would show any sympathy not after what the eagle had done to the minor thunder sects' disciples, but maybe the minor thunder sect had invaded its territory first.

Frank was not the only person who noticed the beast's expression so did JJ, but he was different than Frank he voiced his opinion openly and loud enough so everyone could hear him perfectly clearly.

"Don't stop until it's dead" commanded JJ, they couldn't leave the beast free, it would lead to more humans dying.

JJ cut off the head of the eagle after multiple strikes at the eagle's neck, blood spilling all over the ground. Seeing the dead bird they relax starting to exhaust the flame not wanting the jungle to catch fire.

The disciples of the minor thunder sect were proud full but not enough to ignore the help they had received from the minor synchronous elemental sect came forward to thank them, but none of them wanted to stay here and decided to walk back to the main sect together. When it came to the division of the eagle, everything was given to the minor synchronous elemental sect, and another reward they didn't expect 3 beast eggs.

Frank figured out why the eagle was fighting soo fiercely, it wanted to protect its eggs, and the minor thunder sect wanted to repay its debt as soon as they could in the form of the beast egg. they could have easily hidden them without them being detected.

On the way back their journey went back to peaceful, and both the minor sects improved their relationship with each other, a friendly relationship wasn't something that happened between minor sects always competing.

Everyone from the minor synchronous sect was excited to return, hoping they would get a better position, they had hunted a rank 4 beast and an entire ogre settlement.

They went to the sect leaving the dimensional cube in the missions hall because time was remaining for the mission to end going their separate ways being free for a while.

Frank slept for a while after which he went to the forging hall to strike some metal. He had been improving at a study rate, being able to forge quality weapons. There were still three days before they would practice the synchronous cultivation technique and the body technique.

Everyone had gathered in the cultivation hall three days after returning from the improvement exam. There had been some major improvement in both the Qi absorption technique and the body cultivation technique, the other members weren't just sitting around doing nothing, they had been experimenting with the body cultivation technique trying to find the best combination possible to cultivate each element for each organ.

Frank had wanted to try doing something with the Frost giant arm he had crafted recently and the body cultivation technique, this arm had the special property of cooling down by infusing Qi into it. The freezing ability would pair up nicely with any water-based techniques and also provide more resistance to fire.

The disciples explained the improvement they had made to the body cultivation technique and the benefits they would receive from such. For now, they had only two aspects of the body to focus on first metal Qi into the bones and second light element Qi into the eyes, the metal Qi would provide durability and the light Qi would be something close to night vision.

All the disciples were divided into 2 groups one would practice the synchronous Qi absorption technique while the rest the body cultivation technique, they would switch roles about every 5 minutes. Most of the disciples had already reached the threshold of dantian cultivation only leaving them with body cultivation, they couldn't advance without both being on the threshold of advancing, all the disciples were still rank 2 cultivators.

With each element they infused into their body they would advance about 20% in their body cultivation, so one needed to infuse 3 elements being the least while the upper limit was yet to be discovered.

This session of cultivation had improved their body cultivation and also solidified their cultivation base, most cultivators needed to solidify their base after reaching the 4 or 5 ranks but since they were improving slower than other they had the choice to do it now.

2