Rank 3
17 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Frank had crafted all the items he could l, some were usefully and some not, he only knew of the cultivation method of the elemental sect, so when he crafted stuff like [WAR MACHINE SCHEMATICS], [AMULET OF HEALTH], and [STAR POTION] he began to have a general idea of how vast this universe was.

The system had evolved of sorts, before the upgrade he never had items like this to craft, everything he had crafted before was somewhat usable to him, except for the mana potion.

Things like the amulet of health required mana to be used, which wasn't the form of energy he had been cultivating. Same with the star potion, he couldn't use it unless he was from a different galactic species. And the war machine schematics were on another level, it requires such advanced technology that even scientists back on earth would be left dumbfounded, there wasn't even a chance that a civilization focused on Qi would develop and build such a machine.

He had also crafted [BOOK OF SUMMONING] which after inspecting revealed could teleport something to a specific location where the rune array was located, it requires a large amount of Qi to be supplied to it.

The body cultivation hall had also developed more techniques to infuse elemental Qi into one body, so the disciples had many possible choices to choose from, such as lightning Qi for their nerves making them react speed faster, plant Qi for their muscles or skin to be able to regenerate faster with Qi and acid Qi for their stomach making food digestion quicker and more effective.

All the disciples had tried to infuse all the possible choices for Qi to infuse into their bodies, some successful some not, Frank too had tried to do the best he could, and it wasn't long before some disciples felt that they could break through to the 3rd rank.

1 month was remaining before they had to enter the hidden realm, all the disciples were confident that they could break through to the 3rd rank.

As days passed more and more disciples felt themselves reaching the threshold, everyone was told not to advance before, all of them could advance at the same time since doing it alone could mess up the coordination for their synchronous elemental Qi absorption technique.

The rank advancement day was set 10 days before they had to enter the hidden realm, and so there they were sitting in the cultivation hall waiting for everyone to ready up to advance. Everyone was waiting for Lex to start, the excitement was almost visible in the air, finally, this was the big day they had been waiting for.

As they started the far too similar phenomena appeared again, all the elemental Qi in the environment rushed towards them forming a tornado over the cultivation hall. Every disciple was trying their hardest to absorb the most Qi from the environment, Qi from all the elements was being absorbed into all their dantian and body, and the tornado grew larger than it had ever before.

The swirl of the tornado was visible from far and wide, and its flow of Qi even further, only some of the higher-ups of the sect could perceive this phenomenon. It took quite a while before the disciples started to break through to the 3rd rank, their bodies and dantian flooded with far more Qi than they had ever before. They felt drunk with the pleasure of elemental Qi, their mind worked becoming faster and faster, their bodies stronger and stronger and their legs faster and nimbler. All of them already had the best physique, someone, their age could nonetheless become even more robust and shredded.

As their breakthrough came to an end the raw accumulated elemental Qi flowed to the elemental octopus cultivating in the center of the hall. the disciples still needed to solidify their new rank, and the octopus absorbed the Qi like crazy, leaving nothing to dissipate. It seemed like the beast had broken through at the same time as them, they didn't know whether this was on purpose or not.

None of the disciples were worried since the beast had grown with them and had helped them on more occasions than they could count, any technique they wanted to be modified the beast would help, any trouble they had in cultivation the best would help, they trusted the beast as much as they would any other person in the sect.

The current of Qi finished being absorbed by the beast and left behind a large cocoon in the middle of the cultivation hall, the disciple had already stabilized their rank. All the disciples left for the training ground wondering what and how much they had improved with the rank up.

Frank standing in the training hall whispered.

"Status"

[USER: FRANK]

[SPECIES: HUMAN+FROST GIANT]

[HEALTH: 1000/1000]

[STAMINA; 5000/5000]

[ELEMENTAL Qi: 7000/7000]

[BODY QI: 7000/7000]

[RANK: 3rd STAGE BODY CULTIVATOR][RANK; 3nd STAGE DANTIAN CULTIVATOR]

[DANTIAN TECHNIQUE: SYNCHRONOUS ELEMENTAL Qi ABSORBTION TECHNIQUE]

[BODY TECHNIQUE: ELEMENTAL Qi IMPRINT TECHNIQUE]

[QUEST: NONE]

All his stats had risen more than he had ever expected, furthermore, he had gained additional race options on his race. He figured this was because he had infused the frost giant tissue into his arm.

Some of the disciples were already sparring with each other, some of them even come up to Frank asking for a spar which he readily accepted, but his muscles were filled with an overwhelming amount of energy. No one could still defeat him in a spar neither with a spear nor bear-handed, he had more experience than any other disciples here.

They all could pick one technique from the minor sect technique hall, they had acquired some technique from the main sect. They finally had enough Qi to use a complete magic technique, for now, Frank could choose between, the fireball technique and the earth burial technique.

He had chosen before he even heard the second skill, the fireball who didn't want to use a fireball, the techniques were brought out to the training field where everyone could read and try them out.

4