Hidden Realm
10 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All the disciples were throwing out ideas, they had calmed down understanding Lex's and the strategist's opinion,  majority of the disciples were of the minor synchronous elemental sect while the rest were the first years of other minor sects.

The other minor sects had many generations of disciples, but still, there were leaders among the first years who came forward. They needed a detailed strategy on what to do with the hidden realm and someone to take charge of all the disciples, there weren't many of them only about 300 disciples no were enough to explore a hidden realm.

The Leaders of all the minor sects went around exchanging ideas on what to do, and so were the strategists, they needed an idea that didn't conflict with the sect's purpose, and going against the sect would produce major repercussions. The meeting took quite a while before they come up with a half-decent plan, they only had time to inform all the other disciples of the plan before the flying ship landed.

The seniors came in the escort them outside, leaving the ship they laid their eyes on the entrance of the hidden realm, a normal-sized door made up of an unknown type of energy.

"Looks like the gate to heaven," said Frank looking around for anything other suspicious.

"More like hell," said the disciple who had commented on the sect shooting the flying ship down and killing all the disciples.

He again got stared at but the disciple in question didn't even show any sign of stopping.

"Not funny man," said another disciple clearly on edge, everyone was they were most likely being sent to their deaths.

The elders tired of their bickering explained to them how the treasures would be divided, and the divisions of assets came to one thing, if it was too precious the sect will have it and reward the disciple or minor sect with merit points or another reward, and if nothing special the disciple who had found said thing would own it, and in case of the owner of the hidden realm gave them an inheritance the disciple would be directly promoted to a core disciple of the sect.

"Please keep in mind that no treasure is more important than one's life, so keep yourself safe and protect others if you can, and please no internal conflict we don't want more casualties than necessary," the elder said with genuine sincerity and pity in his voice.

"You have probably guessed what is happening and there's nothing we can do, the seniors and I are being forced into this situation, so please find it in your heart to forgive us"

The elder said nothing else, the sect might have restricted him from saying anything else or someone was watching who the elder was scared of and was keeping quiet.

All the disciples stood in a queue before the door. one disciple entering at a time, the disciples of the minor synchronous elemental sects were first in line. As soon as a disciple would come in contact with the door of energy their bodies would be teleported away, Frank was extremely curious about how this teleportation would fare against all the others he had gone through.

Opposite to him, all the other disciples were curious about how the hidden realm would be, there were infinite possibilities on how one would create their hidden realm, and ancestors who had reached the power necessary to make a hidden realm were known to have peculiar habits, mannerisms and personalities the hidden realm would reflect on their personalities.

It was finally franks turn to enter the hidden realm, he reached his right hand forward to the door hoping to grasp onto the stream of energy, unfortunately, his hand passed right through, the next instant disappearing from where he stood like all the other disciples.

Opening his eyes he had reappeared in a white hall with all the other disciples, he tried moving around or even speaking but was unable to, all the disciples including him had been frozen in space. He didn't know how much time had passed but he would hear the rhythmic banging sound which he figured out were the rest of the disciples being teleported in, all of them were stood in the order they had been teleported inside in.

When the disciples finished being teleported a figure in the appearance of a soul appeared in front of them, it didn't radiate any aura or anything at all for a matter of fact, held a chalice in hand sipping from it periodically.

"Oh finally someone appeared, I knew one day I would be wakened, pesky creatures," said the figure.

The figure looked around at all the disciples, everyone felt bare before the eyes of the being.

'Inspect' said frank, not knowing what would happen.

[ UNKNOWN: A BEING FAR SUPERIOR TO ANYTHING THE SYSTEM HAS KNOWLEDGE OF ]

[ FURTHER INFORMATION REQUIRED]

"INTERESTING" shouted the figure floating in front of Frank.

"Your soul doesn't belong here, and what's that parasite attached to your soul," said the figure making Frank float into the air.

Frank was terrified out of his mind, did he have to do it, he and his stupid curiosity started questioning himself.

"Don't worry no one else can see us, I have stopped time for everyone else, now answer me what you are and how are you here?" asked the figure.

Frank felt like an ant standing before a god, he didn't even stutter before telling him what had happened and how he was here.

"Hahahaha, funny isn't it how destiny is dragging you through the universes, don't worry you aren't something unique something like this happens from time to time," said the figure.

"We will talk more after you have passed the trial," said the figure before lowering Frank to the ground.

Floating back up the figure spoke again this time addressing all the disciples.

"Listen this trial won't have any fighting so calm down, you will need all the calm you can muster up, I will be quick, there is one way to pass the trial, stay sane. All of you will be teleported to the void, you have to stay sane as long as possible of course there will be a way out to exit the trial which would result in immediate disqualification, and of course, a way to escape the void qualifying for a reward" said the figure before waving his hand teleporting the disciples somewhere else.

Frank appeared in the void still frozen in space like a statue, no matter how hard he tried he couldn't even flinch. there was nothing there, it was as the figure had said a void. He could feel that if he wanted he could leave anytime he wanted to abandon the trial.

'Staying sane no problem, I think I have enough introvertidness to stay sane for quite a while though Frank, he knew what to do in situations like this.

He had been alone for most of his past life, loneliness and depression were something he was quite familiar with, but in this life, he had a goal to work towards, he had friends for support and a loving family waiting back home for him to return, it wasn't his family but the memories and emotions of his other self had combined with his making feel for them as he would for his own family.

'Sure in my past life I wouldn't have survived even a day being left alone with my thoughts, the laptop, anime, novels, and manga being a distraction, but I have promised to not waste this life' these were the only thoughts that ran through his mind, he was sure on his promise, he had lived enough doing nothing with his life.

Time went on but Frank remained loyal to this train of thought.

1