Vol. 1 Chapter 065: Birth of Roses Corporation
159 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Chekhov was busy in London, Ferdinand was not idle. Earlier, is not ready to develop the rose business? Now he can start, first from the traditional ones to do, in any case, rose oil is not worried about buying!

As people know, the best money is spent on women, and this saying applies to any time and place. The main effects of rose oil:

First, it can reduce menstrual pain

Second, to enhance female self-appeal

Third, to shape the beautiful curves of women

Fourth, to assist the digestive function of the stomach and bowels

Fifth, reduce the symptoms of constipation

Sixth, enhance the self-confidence of women.

There are so many effects, but still, need to worry about selling it? At least Ferdinand did not worry about sales. In addition to being herbal and edible, he can also use it to make high-grade perfume.

The key is the output of rose oil. It has never been higher. Why is the ratio of refining so low?

It is not any technical problem. The distillation equipment of rose oil mainly includes distillation kettle, re-distillation column, gooseneck, condenser, oil-water separator.

Basically, it is not much problem except that it requires more manpower. It is nothing but repeated distillation and re-distillation.

With harvesting skills, this is nothing to worry about it. Bulgaria has hundreds of years of production history, and the old farmers in the countryside know it well.

Yes, this kind of profitable business, how can Ferdinand let go of it? He remembered the most famous rose mecca in the future - Kazanlık Rose Valley, and chose it without thinking.

Ferdinand sat lazily on the ottoman and shouted, "Alisa, ask Franz to come and see me!"

After that, he went on to play with his beloved tea set. It is said to be the stuff of the Ruyao in the Song Dynasty. It is still Ferdinand's last time to come back from Buckingham Palace, by the way.

As for the truth, let's say it's true! The people at the bottom should not have the guts to lie to Queen Victoria. Of course, it is not excluded to send the appraise level of the British is duplicity. It is the same as Ferdinand. He can not tell the difference between real and fake!

Ferdinand must have been carefully kept and held in his hands for fear of being broken if it was a previous life with such a set of treasures.

Those are now a standard tea set. The artifacts of the Eastern world are, at this moment, worthless.

Although Ferdinand did not collect with intent, the fame of his hobby of Oriental culture got out, and he received many such gifts.

Ferdinand also did not have the energy to identify the genuine or fake. Anyway, no matter what is real or fake, it is a real object after a hundred or eighty years!

A moment later, Alisa disrupted Ferdinand's rhyme scheme and whispered, "Your Highness, Mr. Franz is here!"

Ferdinand snapped out of his fantasy, slapped his face, and after a few seconds of pause, said, "Oh, let him in!"

Alisa smiled and left the room. A moment later, Franz walked in: "Greetings, Your Highness!"

Ferdinand put down his cup of tea, looked at Franz, and asked, "Hmm! Does Franz remember the rose oil I mentioned to you?"

Without the slightest delay, Franz quickly replied, "Of course, we still have sales in the Volvo Department Store!"

Ferdinand said casually, "If I decided, how hard would it be to get into rose oil processing and manufacturing now?"

Franz said to himself, "Hard? There is no problem! Bulgarian rose oil processing has been hundreds of years. There is no technical problem! But this is a labor-intensive industry. I'm afraid the profits are not good!"

Ferdinand smiled and nodded, then asked, "What if we could make innovations in technology that would increase extraction efficiency tenfold?"

Franz was startled, then replied, "How is this possible? No matter how much Your Highness raises it ten times, if we even double it, the investment is probably quite high!"

Ferdinand explained, "Add a process where the roses are steeped up and fermented with 15% salt ever after, and then distilled."

"Doing so keeps the roses from rotting and spoiling. On the other hand, it allows the oil in the flowers to diffuse out and also increases the yield of essential oils."

"Of course, it will reduce the quality of the rose essential oil extracted in this way. We can divide it into different grades from the essential oil extracted by the traditional process!"

"The process is basically not much changed. In theory, the extraction rate of essential oils can be increased tenfold! How long do you need to come up with a practical solution, Franz?"

Franz thought for a moment, then said carefully: "Your Highness, we need to organize people to do similar tests, to calculate the growth rate of output accurately, and to find out how much the quality has dropped. After a thorough analysis of the international market, we can come up with a plan!"

Ferdinand nodded in content and thought to himself, Franz has matured. If it were before, he would have rushed out a solution and then asked him where he got his method from it.

"Well, go ahead and do it on your terms!"

"By the way, the place where the roses are planted, I have already chosen the Kazanlık Rose Valley. That place has always been a world of roses!"

Franz was slightly surprised but still said at once: "Yes, Your Highness, I know what to do!"

Ferdinand gave a response, "Hmm!"

He went on to say: "Not only that, Bulgaria is now covered with roses, we can also do to develop the periphery! For example, the petals will be made into tea, or processed into drinks, or even processed with flour for rose cookies and so on, you can go often try!"

Even though Franz was often impressed by Ferdinand's amazing remarks, he was also stunned into silence. In the eyes of common people, the rose can only be a gift between lovers, besides processing into rose oil.

It turns out that Ferdinand at once made so many ideas, which in theory are feasible. And the key is that it seems to be related to eating. Just forgive him! Reality has changed the nature of the empire of big eaters, even after traversing!

Looking at Franz's blank expression, Ferdinand helplessly shrugged his shoulders. He lamented: "Franz, you are still too young, need to learn how to do! Just a little thing, and you're stunned ~ ~."

Not to bother with Ferdinand's feign, Franz dizzily went out of the palace. As he walked, he was still pondering, 'Can roses really be eaten? Did His Highness eat them? Why else did he make a bunch of advice, all related to eating? Why not process them into something else? Scented soap, soap, shower gel, shampoo...'

With his brain in full swing, Franz has come up with a whole host of absurd products around roses. Sometimes there are hits, but most of them are ridiculous!

Ferdinand never thought that his own proposal would make Franz's mind expand. The famous "Rose Collective" of the future was shaped in this way.

Of course, there is no shortage of comedy, the future of the major Bulgarian director - Ivanov made a unique documentary film, "All the trouble with the roses"!

1