0015 Peppa Pig
160 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Time went by, Sora didn't need to do anything personally and everyone else set out to do his wishes while he forced on cultivating. He quickly took everyone within the 7 forbidden lands within the lower region, 5 of these lands were inheritance ground left behind by a diamond rank, while the others were the land of undead or somewhere holding a powerlevel being who was sealed away.

all of these improved the system, allowing the Qi, and other stuff within the system to improve. the 7th forbidden land did hold a level 10 Gold rank, who once was a diamond rank expert, someone powerful who Sora took in under his wind while also giving him the conquer race bloodline.

Sora went on to target the diamond rank expert who was in deep sleep from their injuries, while following through with his promise to the sage of fate, and helping the sect once more raise. of course, the immortal sword sect would be under his control.

so, 2 weeks went by. Sora traveled all over the land, finding the hidden ground where all diamond rank experts were hidden away, upon finding them he killed the diamond rank experts. of course, these diamond rank experts were powerful, and even in their weakened state, they showed shocking power.

Sora quickly broke through to level 1 silver rank. Sora killed hundreds of diamond rank experts, both of the beast race, spirit race, and human race. after which, he went on to unite the whole region. this planet only had those at Half step level 4 diamond rank, Sora couldn't find anyone with a powerlevel of 5 billion, many neared it, but no one could ever cross that barrier. of course, with law,s items, and techniques they could cross it, but Sora was looking for those whose cultivation brought that level of power.

with Sora racing level 1 silver rank. he could now be considered a lesser god, his power went through a new transformation, and the God OF conquest even gave him a technique. The fist of conquest also transformed at this stage, the fist of war now boosted his powerlevel by 10, which forced him to start training harder in order for him to handle such a huge boost of power.

The Fist of Slaughter didn't change much. The Fist Of Domination transformed, now Sora could gather the aura of domination and use it in his attacks, using his willpower as a weapon. this allows for Sora to ignore most defenses, as those with willpower weaken than Sora would have little ways to defend.

the fist of victory also improved, Sora could outright control a person's fate, He can form the fate of will, and do as he wished. if he wished for you to live, then you shall live. if you wished to attack Sora, then Sora can simply control his fate to have no attack hit him. the possibilities were endless,

as for the fist of conquest, although Sora hasn't used it yet. it allowed Sora now to mark his land, all those within his land would, even if they are not dominated, so long as they have Sora in their hearts they would give Sora a boost of power. the powerlevel they were given is half of their overall powerlevel. So, if you have a powerlevel of 50, Sora would get a plus 25 to his powerlevel.

sadly, Sora had to be within his land. but with this technique, Sora could show a powerlevel of a trillion. Sora of course went on to mark the planet. the mark was on the very concept of the planet, and this took many days to do so. but after doing so, Sora got countless times stronger while standing within his land.

Sora also marked those elites under him, allowing them to draw upon the power of fate from those on the plate as well. but they could not draw power from those of around similar levels of power or statues.

there was also one flaw with this technique, and it was that the longer its used the weaker those within his land would get until they died. of course, that could take days or even weeks.

the world also had some similar techniques to the fist of conquest. the war formations, although Sora never stumbled upon them, an army was able to link their power together allowing them to fight even the strongest of experts. this was why people experts would bother to spend so many resources on cultivating experts.

an army of 2 thousand, all with a powerlevel of around 100, could show a powerlevel of 10,000 or higher depending on the grade of the formations. this was the power of formations, Sora on the other hand used the Fist of Conquest, which was many grades higher than any army formation.

Sora went on to spend the next month making sure the whole plane was fully under his power, he also spread out his bloodline to those he deemed worthy. while he spends time comprehending the law. the stronger those life forms on the planet were, the stronger he would be. of course, ever since he marked the planet, the whole planet began improving to match the power of the lifeforms who were powering the fist of conquest.

as for the technique Sora got from stepping into the silver rank. it was a technique that allowed him to create avatars of himself, these avatars would have anywhere from 0.001 to 10% of his power, they would have all of his abilities, and be linked to him completely. with each avatar he makes, the weaker he could become. but upon these avatar's death, he would regain his power almost instantly.

the avatars could each cultivate, once they die or be recalled, they would in return further improve the main body cultivation. with a thought, Sora could make an almost infinite number of avatars, even if the main body is killed he could simply be reborn through the avatars, the avatars would also slowly regain Sora's former strength, it could take millions of years without any resources, but with the resources he had, it could be reduced down to a few years or even both depending on the grades of the resources.

of course, within this time Sora had perfected the sea king bloodline, Human king bloodline, and even the Beast king bloodline. but he quickly fell depressed upon finding out there were bloodlines above these. such as the dragon bloodlines, phoenix bloodline, and many other powerful bloodlines.

Sora stood on top of a huge caste while looking down at the thousands of people below who were looking at him with worship deep in their eyes. Sora smiled while looking at all of them before he grabbed a flag and stabbed it into the castle,

"From this day forth, this planet shall be just one of the few planets which would be under my rule. people of conquest race. grow powerful, as I might draw upon your power in the future." Sora said with a smile, the fist of conquest was of course a secret known to only a few people. he didn't want outside forces to know that simply killing his people would weaken him,

the crown before let out cheers, the thought of being useful to their god... it brought tears to their eyes, they knew if they could be of any use, their life would be complete. Sora smiled while looking down at them, before entering the castle.

{conquest of a planet within the supreme grade world known as the cultivation world... congratulation host, you have been rewarded with the technique God Of Conquest Eye.

God Of Conquest Eye, cultivate your eyes and form the almighty eyes of an eye. all seeing within the land under your rule, the ability to see through all lies and see the truth of existence. these eyes also allow the host to absorb other eye techniques and improve them into chaos-grade abilities. allowing you to use them in other worlds without any problem.} the system said as Sora felt a new technique appear in his mind,

Sora smiled slightly, now when he went to the night world, he would have something that would allow him to take their eye abilities. thinking of the Naruto world, Sora flashed as he entered the system and called up the system store, and looked at the prices for portals.

a low-grade portal costs 100 Gold rank spirit stones, and a mid-grade portal cost 100 void rank spirit stones. as for the high-grade portal, the prices were not listed as the system hasn't met anything worthy of such things.

Sora went on to buy the Gold rank spirit stones, the portals were all one-time useable items, so once used Sora had to buy a new one. Sora went on to place the portal on an empty spot before acting it. it took 50 gold coins to activate this thing, and once done the portal came to life.

but when Sora was about to step in, he remember the first time he entered the portal. he hesitated for some time, before sneering. he was a god, he would not fear such a thing... So, he called over Red and others, they were his guard so they had to enter before him. no matter how safe it may be, he can't let his guard down.

Red sweated slightly while looking at the portal, he couldn't remember that feeling when he felt sick to his core. but he remembered how unwell it made him feel. but with Merlin and others going together, what did he have to fear? they all stepped forward entering the portal.

they all suddenly lost their sense, the shattering between worlds barrier passing through many types of worlds. low, mid, and high grade, the speed they passed through such world increased none stuff, while they all screamed like little girls. before they found themself on the ground rolling.

they all shakingly tried to stand up, before they all began throwing up. it was like they wanted to spit on their stomach, tears appeared in the corner of their eyes as they let out soft moans. they slowly looked around after recovering slightly but found themselves different. they were down in a 2d as if they were on paper. the whole world around them was also the same way, something which stunned them.

{new worlds... the world of Peppa Pig, peak powerlevel of 100,000.} the system said making Sora's face go blank, he understood every world could be conquered but... this world is just a waste, he wasted a portal on such a dumb children's show. shaking his head, Sora called the others back,

"have someone with a powerlevel of a million overlook the conquest of this world," Sora said calmly, the others nodded weakly. They wanted to talk about how strange that world looked like, Merlin actually wanted to study that world, the world looked as if it was in 2d, and everything seemed as if it was drawn. this made Merlin want to study it closely.

",,, c-can I overlook its conquest?" Merlin asked softly, Sora looked at her in confusion for a moment before understanding what she wanted. he nodded slightly, allowing her to do as she wished.

"Also, explore and see the growth of worlds if you wish. just don't have the universe powerlevel reach over a 10 million, you all have a powerlevel over a billion when going all out, but looking down on worlds is something I don't want any of you to start doing." Sora said calmly, everyone nodded in understanding before Merlin hesitated before entering the portal

'i wonder if she is going to cut that pig open or something...' Sora thought, he too wanted to see her experience. anyways, ignoring this, Sora bought another portal and opened it, before looking at the group.

"so... who wants to enter?" Sora asked, everyone's face isn't paled at his world, none of them wanted to enter. of course, if Sora order them, they would go without question. but since they had a choice, they were not going to offer themselves off.

being in a state where their senses were all chaotic, where was up, down, left, right, and how was time moving? was time going forward at normal speed? was it moving faster, maybe it had slowed or was going backward? they forgot the meaning of time, they forget the meaning of all sense of time and space. the world the spinning, making them sick. their soul, body, mind, and even the core of who they have become sick.

{its best host entered, this would allow the host to better understand and know more about the world. if the host can comprehend such profound stuff, everything you have would be considered a chaos ability, all techniques you stumble upon. that sickness you and others are feeling is just your existence going through many worlds, each with different rules, laws and so many others. this leads to you and others becoming sick.} the system said as Sora nodded slightly before jumping into the portals.

everyone seeing Sora entered panicked before they jumped after him, the 10 commandments were tasked with being Sora's personal guards, while the members of the 7 deadly sins were tasked with being Sora's will, enforcing Sora's will to the world. they couldn't let Sora die no matter. of course, Sora will change them up later in the future, they are not the final members.

Sora let out a scream as he slammed between world barriers, Angry Birds worlds, and so many others before he found himself on the ground. Sora's body shook slightly, before he suddenly threw up, hearts bits later, Red and others fell out of the portal before they all threw up as well.

Sora whipped the slight years of his eyes before standing up, the feeling was not as bad as last time. looking around, Sora suddenly froze as he saw a road. they were in the middle of a desert, near a road built for roads.

{new world... Jackie Chan Adventures. peak powerlevel of this world... 500,000. this world is built off with many realms, than that of the seven deadly sins as the creator didn't use it all up on creating soemthing like the demon lord and so on. the universe is truly infinite, and there are many worlds within that are infinite in size.} the system said as Sora eyebrow raised slightly before his eyes narrowed as this world had some unique abilities he wanted.

1