0031 a high grade world?
68 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Seeing her elder breath leave, the woman darkened face slowly turned back to normal before she sneered slightly. closing her eyes, she went to sleep. Although her actions seemed normal to mortals, immortals didn't sleep. they rarely if ever fall asleep, her actions of falling asleep were as weird as they could be.

but she was not simply sleeping, she was cultivating a dream art she suddenly got while sitting here doing nothing, something from an expert known as a dream walker. although not complete, it would allow her to leave this cell within a few years.

back to the mortal realm, Sora had gotten information on the elven galaxy, the twin's father was alive, and managed to escape after a long fight battle. but he couldn't get information on his locations.

the twins were happy hearing their father was alive, the Arch emotions caused trees to suddenly grow all over Sora's system, stunning Sora slightly. meanwhile, Ryu's emotions did not affect the lifeforms around her.

Sora of course used his ability as a god of conquest to take their physique, and upon taking it, he quickly realized there was something off about the two's physiques. forest emperors were the same but the same time different. Arch physique was about giving life to everything around him, meanwhile, Ryu brought upon death, as she could absorb the lifeform from nature to strength herself.

because of the fact they were together, they suppressed each other physique, leading to others believing they were just normal elves. although they had unmatched beauty, that was an elf thing, all elves were beautiful.

anyways, Sora gave them back their physique. he didn't lose the physique of course, and now since he is of both types of forest emperor physique, it further improved the growth speed and strength of all planets within the system.

After making sure everything was good, Sora went on to start actually cultivating for the first time in a long time. He was going to cultivate the Dreaming Emperor cultivate art, the cultivation art Dream Walker Gave him. He got his full inheritance, it would be a waste to just ignore it.

So, he first made an avatar to leave the system and go take classes within the system, meanwhile, he began sleeping, for the first time in years.

there were many types of classes within the Azure Dragon Palace, as there were many paths, and there had to be a teacher for each path. Di Yalan had told him that to break through to the immortal realm, an expert had to master a law, the more laws a person can master the better.

this would mean they are not just more talented, but the quality of an immortal would be better. there are also different levels of law, the higher the law they master, the better. the quality of an immortal means a higher lifespan, stronger than others, and a smoother cultivation path

there were in fact grades seeing what type of an immortal a person one, of course, split into copper, iron, silver, gold, diamond, ruby, and perfections. the normal expert is grade iron, meaning they mastered just one law, below them is copper, meaning they forced a breakthrough.

a grade silver immortal is up to 2 times stronger than grade iron immortals, they could have mastered many laws, ranging from 2 to 10. of course, those who only master 2 laws are only 1.5 times stronger than Iron grade immortals,

A grade Gold immortal is up to 10 times stronger than a grade Iron Immortal. they could have mastered many laws, ranging from 11 to 100. those who only mastered 11 laws are 2.5 times stronger than an iron Grade immortal

a Diamond Grade Immortal is up to 100 times stronger than an Iron rank immortal,, they could have mastered many laws, ranging from 101 to 10,000. those who only mastered 101, are only 15 times stronger than Iron grade immortals

a ruby grade immortal is up to 1,000 times stronger than an Iron rank immortal. they have mastered many laws, ranging from 10,001 to 99,999 laws. those who only mastered 10,001 laws are 150 times stronger than Iron-grade immortals

and lastly, perfections. those who managed to master all 100,000 laws, it's unknown how powerful they would be, but it's safe to say they would at least be stronger than Ruby-grade immortals.

in the past, Di Yalan was only a Gold grade immortal. and even that was considered impressive, as she had mastered 20 laws, she had a wide knowledge of many powerful diamond-grade immortals, the price of the empire she was in was a diamond grade immortal, almost a ruby grade immortal, but had had to quickly breakthrough when he was almost assassinated.

Sora had the Throne of Conquest, which spend up his thinking speed by a billion times, sitting on that thing, the world seemed to freeze, and his thoughts become forced and clear. but even with all of that, Sora could not comprehend a law past level 7.

that was because he needed to step out, and start pushing himself. you can't learn the law of cocking by simply sitting on a chair all die, even he could master a law if he never goes out and explore. So, he took classes. the first class he took was a class on art.

"the law of art, it's one that starts off weak and to other eyes seem boring." a young woman said softly as she stood on a stage. she was a beauty which drew the eyes of all the young men within the crowd. she was a level 6 void-shattering realm expert, although slightly weaker than the normal void-shattering realm expert, she made it up for it with her Law

slowly paint on a bored, with a unique Qi which made everything she draw seem to come to life. she calmly spoke as she slowly drew a phoenix, and once she was done, the panting suddenly exploded with a powerful phoenix Qi,

everyone quickly protected themselves from the heat wave the panting gave off, as they felt like they were being cocked. the new students in this class were clearly amazed, even Sora was shocked that a panting could have such power. at least a powerlevel of 5 million, but she of course was holding back, which amazed him even more.

Suddenly she waved her hand, and the phoenix within he panting came to life as the phoenix flew out, releasing a powerful cry. the phoenix was huge, it flew all over the classroom, giving off powerful phoenix Qi.

'she has no phoenix Qi, and she used only normal paper and pen to draw a phoenix with such a powerful Phoenix Qi.' Sora thought while looking at the phoenix which flew all over the place before flying to the woman, and slowly shrank, and landed on her outstretched arm.

"as some of you might have noticed, I have no phoenix Qi and everything I used was normal. yet I created something with the phoenix bloodline. those who have walked the path of art are powerful, their art alone could defeat a whole army with similar power levels if given the time to draw something capable of facing a said army... for today, simply draw. let your heart take control of the brush, and draw." She said calmly before everyone took a brush and began drawing. meanwhile, the phoenix on her arm slowly began losing power, before it exploded into ink, which she collect before it could hit the ground

she calmly walked around the classroom while matching everyone's world, meanwhile, Sora created another avatar to sit upon the throne of conquest, which went through everything this woman said. after some time, he let out a deep breath before he began drawing.

as he drew, his panting began releasing a powerful aura that made everyone around him unable to sit still. with every swing of his hand, the panting in front of Sora came to life, and soon, an image was formed. Sora let out a deep breath while looking at the image, before realizing he was surrounded by all the students who were looking at his panting.

the teacher stood in front of Sora, looking at the panting. a black-haired man, wearing a ripped orange shirt, stood with a blue energy ball in his palms. he was covered with a powerful red aura, which made everyone have chills.

above him, a man with black hair wearing blue armor also held an energy ball which he was charging, he too gave off an aura no less to the person below them. everyone seemed to hear someone yelling Kamehameha, and others yelling final flash. this was none other than the clash between Goku and Vegeta,

"w-what do you call this?" She asked softly, she could tell this was Sora's first time drawing, so many mistakes were made, which Sora covered up. the image was also not perfect, but it showed off Sora's potential, Sora would have at least needed to comprehend the law of art to level 7 to show something like this off. she knew about Sora's talent grade, pretty much every teacher knew that.

"... the clash of monkeys," Sora said after some thought, the teacher froze as she looked at Sora's mask speechless, she had no idea why he could name his panting this, but she didn't care enough o ask. taking the panting, she nodded slightly while looking at the whole class

"Such talent for the path of art, you want to take me as your teacher?" She asked with a smile, she had comprehended the law of art to the 9th level, she was one of the best teachers this palace had for the path of art. she personally came out hearing Sora was going to take this class

"... sure," Sora said after some thought, she was a skilled teacher, and he currently needed to have as many teachers as he could in the system. he also wanted to master every law, as he wanted to become a perfect immortal.

Sora went on to go and take another class, quickly catching everyone's attention as his talent was truly eye-catching. Sora didn't even bother to hide his talent that much, he was busy learning new stuff, and his strength was improving.

but after a few weeks, Sora suddenly ran into the young man Sora had the demon pee on. but he didn't come alone, he had a grown man with him

"is he the one who had a demon pee on you, little brother?" the grown man asked coldly, the young man nodded as he hatefully looked at Sora, the grown man nodded slightly, and reached out to grab Sora's neck.

Sora yawned slightly and grabbed the man's finger, and with a slight twist, the grown man fell to the ground while he grabbed Sora's arm, as he cried in pain.

"let's see... that's right, I said I would throw you to a bunch of horny beasts right?" Sora asked as he looked at the stunned young man who was watching his elder brother crying in pain, but he snapped out of it at Sora's words, horror-filled his ears before he turned to try and run.

"running away and not bothering to help your poor bother, how disdainful," Sora said as he held his palm, and suddenly an attractive force pulled the young man into Sora's palm

"Lucky for you something came up that needs my attention, so no horny beast for you.... but what is a suitable punishment? I remember I saw a movie where a guy stuck a grown man's head into another guy's ass, is that even possible?" Sora asked in confusion, the young man's face paled at Sora's words, although he had no idea what a movie was, the curious look in Sora's eyes made chills run down his spine

moments later, the elder brother was screaming in pain as his little brother's head was inside his butt, everyone watching this could help but throw up, as they watched the two struggle to free themselves.

"it is possible," Sora said in amazement while watching this, before turning around and heading back to his home. the reason why he was not in the mood to bother wasting time with the two was that a notification he got from the system

{the Naruto world has fused all 9,999 times, forming one powerful time... powerful of worlds is slowly reaching quintillion. warning, this world is about to reach the quintillion mark, once a mark is made, and it goes past it, it would become a high-grade world, and the host would only be able to use 90% of his power within that world} the system said

this, of course, was bad, the Naruto world has been playing defense for the past few months, letting them almost take out over the whole timeline. but it turns out they had bigger plans in mind. Sora quickly returned to the system, and called for a meeting, he needed plans to deal with these new chances.

"my lord... lets upon another portal to a mid-grade world. and this time we don't let that world grow like we did this one, with our current power, we can split our numbers to deal with a mid-grade world within a few days or weeks." Gowther said softly,

"but that's another gamble, a mistake and we could be fighting two high-grade worlds," Zeldris said with a deep frown while looking at Gowther

"or we can sign a peace treaty, for about 3 months or so, enough time to conquer a mid-grad world, maybe even more than one. and after which, after the treaty, we destroy them." the original demon said with a smile

"their numbers took a huge blow, 9,999 worlds amount, to now only 1 world amount. they have exchanged quantity for quality. it's safe to say if we give them the time they would grow stronger, and maybe more timelines could be born. let's go to war, we can come back to life for an endless amount of time, after all, we have the immortal phoenix bloodline, and infinite energy, all of this equals an almost complete immunity to death. we can't lose." Zeldris said slightly annoyed with the original demon

"Zeldris make a good arrangement, we can't let the Naruto world grow any stronger. their power and abilities are just too powerful, and if given time, they might cause some huge damage." Merlin said seriously, to which everyone went quiet, she was a concubine. so they had to show respect, even if they didn't like her words

"for now taking over the current timeline we are in, once it is ours, I would mark it. making it so everyone here can use the first of conquest... anything else?" Sora asked calmly, to which Zeldris nodded as he stood up

"My lord, they have been using time travel to try and kill our man, they have even taken some of our people's eyes... how do I deal with time travel?" Zeldris asked with a helpless look, normally effects of the past should have created another branch timeline, but since they were not of this world, a new timeline couldn't be birthed, so the effect of the past was felt. the death of the soldiers was not a big deal, they simply came back to life, but what was troublesome was that the enemy was taking their bodies and bloodline

"time travel is an easy counter, one, cut off the time-space cut the outside world. you would make making our own time-space, which could protect you format the effects of other effects within the past.

Two, enter the system every once in a while. if someone affects the past, you would be safe as you in away are not the same person as the person who never entered the system, you left this time space and returned, so you were not there when the effect on time happened, so you are shielded. this is why I'm always entering the system, you never know when someone would have the idea of attacking your past self,

and three, have your future self move to protect your past life. in another world, comprehend the space-time within the naruto world, to the point you can sense the effects happening in the past and move to stop them. this world of space-time is not as complex as the cultivation world, so it's much easier." Sora said calmly, to which Zeldris nodded slightly, before getting to work.

they had to act quickly before this world became a high-grade world, being only capable of using 10% of one's strength was a huge suppression, something none of them wanted to deal with.

0