0038 trail ground
66 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Why did Hannah do what she did? to Hannah, even if Sora was the most talented under the heavens, he would still need hundreds of thousands of years to catch up to someone like the son of heaven, and even the son of heaven would be getting strongest as well.

Hannah's marriage was moved up ahead of time, meanwhile the very next day she would have been married. after which, her father would have searched for Sora through her karma. She couldn't bring herself to hurt Sora by getting married, but she also couldn't just be selfish and ignore the trouble her family would go through if the marriage was turned down.

She thought she was a huge misfortune to Sora. she couldn't help but wonder if Sora's life would have been better if she had never met him. Sora would have still transmigrated. Sora meeting her only made his cultivation path countless times more dangerous. So, she chose what she thought was the best option.

First, she forcefully converted her lifeforce into dream Qi. since she was not yet at the silver rank within the dream emperor cultivation art, she burned a considerable amount for a small amount of dream Qi. but this allowed Sora to quickly reach level 1 silver rank.

meanwhile, she also died in a unique way. the reason she gave Sora all her memories was because she would reincarnate as a new soul, she erased all karma she once had to her past self, making her a blank soul which entered the river of reincarnations. this was done because a powerful expert like her father can simply take her soul out of the river of reincarnation and bring her back to life with the help of some treasures.

at that point, it would be easy for him to find Sora. the chances of her and soul ever meeting were almost zero, she no longer had karma to Sora. the Hannah Sora knew was beyond dead, even if Sora found her and brought her back to life or something, it would be pointless. giving her back her memories would be as good as walking up to a random person and giving them all of the memories of a random person.

Sora was shattered finding this out, Hannah was the first person to ever love him unconditionally, and to say the least, she was the only woman Sora had ever loved. but Sora didn't lose hope, with the power of a god or even the power of the dream emperor's cultivation art. Sora would one day have the power to one day bring her back.

taking a deep breath, Sora converted all that pain into motivations to cultivate. as for Hannah's family, they will find out that enraging a god, their fate would be worse than death.

after a few days to cool his head, Sora went through the notification he got when he broke through to level 1 silver rank.

{gained a new energy... dream Qi. powerful energy which could turn one dream into reality, this energy can free bring a person's dreams to life... congratulations on gaining a chaos grade energy, this energy is only weaker to energy like chaos which brings forth creations. of course, its limited to one overall powerlevel on how powerful this Qi is.

fusing Dream Qi with host energy... Dream Qi has fused with host energy... the conquest race bloodline has evolved. form now one, they would also have dream Qi, allowing them to also do things like bring dreams into reality... unique dream-type treasures would now be birthed within the system... warning, dreams are dangerous. many might abound reality to live within a dream.} the system said as Sora went one to see what he gained from breakthrough to level 1 silver rank in the inheritance.

He got a set of martial art called the dreaming martial artist. Among the techniques it gave, was the dreaming palm, a palm that ignores almost all defense. this palm attacked palm exists both as a dream and as reality. If this palm flies towards you, you must block both the physical and dream parts of the palm simultaneously. if not, then the palm would ignore almost all defense, and land heavily on a target, attacking both body and mind, causing huge injures

all of the techniques within this art were aimed at the mind and body, they were hard to defend against these arts.

Sora's powerlevel also improved greatly, the additions to dream Qi was a huge boost to his powerlevel. dream Qi was currently the strongest energy he had ever laid his hands upon.

So, after all of this. Sora began searching for something to distract his mind, anything would do, So, he bought another mid-grade portal. as the portal was opened, Sora stepped in and found himself within another world.

{a new world has been found... the world of Fairy tail, peak powerlevel... 100 quadrillions,} the system said making Sora's eyebrow raise slightly since when was the Fairy tail world so powerful? the last time he check, they showed only mountain level strength and slightly above.

{host, note that this world has gods. there are thousands of parrell worlds, in the anime you only saw one of the many parrell worlds, the gods within these worlds exist beyond time and space, and look down upon them. the anime only showed you a small hint of this world, but if you looked closer, the magic within this world does hint to the bigger world.} the system said as Sora nodded slightly, he fell into deep thought about this world, before smiling. this world had a few things he wanted, calling Zeldris over, he had Zeldris start overlooking the conquest of this world, before using another mid-grade portal

{a new world has been found... the world of One Piece... peak power level of 50 trillion.} the system said, catching Sora off guard about this world

{host, don't look down on the one-piece world. its world is huge, countless times bigger than the earth. that would also have the celestial dragons, of course, the ones shown in the anime are just fake, the real ones are no pushovers.} the system said making Sora's eyebrow raise in amazement,

One piece had a few things he wanted, for example, it had Haki and devil fruits. two things he had to get his hands on. so, he had Zeldris have someone overlook the conquest of this world while he moved on to use another portal,

{new world has been found... the world of Lord of the Rings.... peak powerlevel 500 quadrillions. warning this world has its creator.} the system said as Sora's eyebrow raised slightly, but he simply added before having Zeldris also handle this world and moved on to the next portal

{a new world has been found... the world of Supernatural.... peak powerlevel 999 quadrillions. warning this world has its creator.

A new world has been found... the world of Ben 10. peak powerlevel 650 quadrillions.... warning this world has its creator.

A new world has been found... the world of Men in Black, peak powerlevel of 100 quadrillions} Sora opened many more portals, before sitting back. among this world, Sora didn't expect to open was the ben 10 world.

Ben 10 had a powerlevel race known as alien X, but now as he thought back upon its strength, it was nothing all that impressive. recreating an infinite universe was nothing, someone with a powerlevel nearing a trillion could do so, but recreating it was harder.  a quadrillion meant someone was Multiversal.

Complex Multiversal was the powerlevel of immortals, those with power levels over a quintillion had such power. those with a powerlevel like this can destroy many layers of infinite space times, above that,

after opening so many portals, Sora turned his attention to the world of cultivation world once more, he no longer felt like taking things slow. he wanted to conquer this world, get the world core, and absorb the demon realm and all other demon realms. he would create a lower realm that could make immortals pee themselves, and when he become immortal, he would fuse with that world, making him stronger than ever.

So, he created an avatar with a powerlevel of 5 quintillions. this avatar appeared within the azure dragon galaxy, without its mask. and once it appeared, his aura spread out, causing the avatar will to over the whole galaxy. many experts were dominated, and many who had powerful minds tried to resist, but it was pointless before Sora's powerful will.

those at the mid-diamond rank could easily shatter any type of planet, low, mid, or high-grade plants, the lower realm had a limit to the. those in the void-shattering realm had the power to shatter star systems, and once a person reaches levels 7 and 8 voids shattering realm, their battle could be felt across a galaxy, and could badly damage a galaxy.

Sora's power could easily destroy galaxies, hell if he showed a bit more of his power, he could defeat this heaven will, and a bit more he could destroy this realm. Di Yalan said that only experts at the sun and moon tier could destroy lower realms, but that was for those powerful lower realms.

those lower realms were an infinite number of dimensions that could only be destroyed by those at the sun and moon tier. meanwhile, those low and mid-grade worlds could be destroyed by those at the mountain and river tier.

upon dominating pretty much every lifeform within the galaxy, Sora went on to summon the azure dragon palace ancestor. looking at the pale azure haired old man kneeling in front of him, Sora thought for a moment before speaking

"Are there any treasures I should know about within this galaxy?" Sora asked calmly as he turned to look at the treasury of the palace, a huge planet-size treasure, filled with many storage items.

"... yes, the azure dragon galaxy is said to hold the azure dragon blood hidden within the trail ground, it's how so many of our palace disciples gained this bloodline. we know not of the origin of this trail ground, but for billions of years, he has used it to grow in power," he said respectfully, Sora nodded slightly as he took what he wanted from the treasury, before going to see what was within the trail ground.

the ancestor quickly took Sora to a hidden room that had an azura-colored aura, the portal gave off a powerful dragon aura, which would make those with weak will not dare to come close. hell, they might go crazy and kill themselves.

normally an army would enter this world, but Sora entered on his own. Sora stepped into the portal and appeared within another world.

Sora saw a stone tablet which seemed to be been written by the claws of some beast, closely reading it, Sora's eyebrow raised slightly. the words written on the stone tablet were only one word, 'Survive', when Sora read that word, he found that space shifted and he was standing within a forest.

Sora's ear suddenly twitched, Sora slightly moved his head to the side, dodging a small laser beam that was aimed at his head. looking around, slowly, many types of azure dragons showed themselves. of course, each clan had many branches, the azure dragon clan also had many types of azure dragons, thinking they were, all the same, is just racist.

all of the dragons suddenly rushed towards Sora, the ground under Sora shook as azure diamonds shot out, stabbing towards Sora. at the same time, an azure flame rushed toward Sora, an assure shadow rushed towards Sora, while the air around Sora turned azure.

countless others attacked filled the world, and they all landed on Sora, causing a huge explosion that shook the world. dust clouds the world, while all of the dragons stopped while waiting to see out some of their attacks.

as the dust cleared, Sora was revealed. Standing there without a hint of damage, not even his clothing was injured, of course, he was not injured. all of the dragons which attacked him were only at level 1 gold rank. although they were 1,000 dragons surrounding him, they were still too weak

"die," Sora said calmly, his sound waves came out like a wave, hitting all of the dragons and turning them to dust. Sora looked at the shy and saw that words had appeared.

'wave one has completed, do you wish to end the trail or move to the next trail? next trail would have double the numbers.' Sora calmly read this before moving on to the next trail and like that, Sora moved on to the next wave, quickly reaching the 12 waves.

each wave having twice as many dragons, and each stronger than the last. once he completed the 12 waves, he completed the trail. Sora looked ahead as the dragon Qi took form as a huge dragon Qi.

"I'm the Azure dragon king, you have passed my trail and can get my true inheritance.} the dragon said as it exploded into Qi, which entered Sora's body, an azure storage ring appeared, floating down into Sora's hands.

when the azure dragon king entered Sora's body, it have come with a lot of information, for one, Sora now knew why there was such a thing as the azure dragon king within the lower realm. it wasn't that this lower realm was special or anything, but this realm was under the rule of the heavenly court.

the heavenly court pays most experts to spread their inheritance out to the heavenly realm, this way those within the lower realm could be cultivated. this, of course, was not the only realm where the azure dragon king had placed an inheritance ground, after all, the more it does this the more rewards it could get.

the heavenly court does this to cultivate talents. just think of how many talents could appear within a lower realm. those who are fated to get an inheritance would get it, and with the power of the azure dragon king, he could have it that those who were talented each to strong enough would get their hands on this inheritance.

once talents are born, they would ascend and join the heavenly court, and be cultivated by the heavenly court to become one of its elites. with an infinite number of lower realms under their cultivator, the heavenly court had an endless flow of talents coming to them every second.

the azure dragon palace could only reach the 6th wave before giving up, leading to them having to give up. each time they gave up, they were rewarded for their effort, allowing them to get some azure dragon bloodline, over the many years, they had formed the azure dragon palace and hand spread their bloodlines all over the azure dragon galaxy. and of course, their bloodline was not that pure.

when the azure dragon king entered Sora, it turned into energy which tried to temper Sora and improves his cultivation. it also tried to form a kind of link to the heavenly court, that way the court can keep tabs on Sora. of course, Sora stopped this.

taking the ring, Sora saw a drop of azure blood, and many cultivation recourses, enough to allow those who would have gained this bloodline to reach the peak of the void-shattering realm. Sora took out the drop of blood and had absorb it.

{gained a new bloodline... the azure dragon bloodline. a powerful bloodline that rules over the azure dragon clan. bloodline has fused with host conquest race bloodline. the conquest race within the system has been updated.} the system said as Sora was covered with an azure aura,

Sora left the trail ground and went on to the white tiger galaxy, then the Black Tortoise Galaxy, and Vermillion Bird Galaxy. each galaxy also had a similar trail ground, and Sora of course took everything within the trail ground and gained the 4 divide beast bloodline, which fused with his bloodline.

as for the other galaxy, Sora sat back and let his soldiers do this while he sat back, and got some free time to himself. He created some avatars to comprehend the law, leaving him with nothing to do. it's almost impossible for him to break through within the lower realm, so all he could do for now is simply sit back and wait for something interesting to happen.

but the first thing he did was take a bath, it had been years since he last bathed. for mortals that would be a deity, but for someone as pure as Sora couldn't absorb impurity, he can't get a deity. but he needed a bath to sit back and relax. too many things happened during this time,

"Husband," an enchanting voice sounded behind Sora, before two soft things pressed up against his back, turning around, Sora saw Ai De who was sitting behind him in the bath naked. her succubus tail waved around the air, showing her mood

"what is it?" Sora asked with a slight frown, this was not the first time she tried to have sex with him, but was always turned down. Sora is too busy to even think of such pointless things,

"I simply came to help husband wash, as a ruler, you should have people doing this stuff for you. all miner things should be done by the maids and butlers," she said with a smile, Sora just shrugged at her words, what she said was true, but he was not in the mood to think of such things. Ai De seeing Sora not reject began helping him wash.

"Husband, you wear the same armor every day, that's not good for your image. we can't let you be looked down upon." She said softly as her hands slowly moved towards Sora's lower parts. She of course didn't come here to wash his back, that was just a cover-up. her true goal was to take Sora first time.

Sora who was not in the right state of mind didn't notice and was simply thinking about her words. he indeed has been wearing the armor of conquest all the time, it's best he transforms it and has it look different every now and then.

but he snapped out of those thoughts, as he felt something like none other, looking down, he saw Ai De's delicate hands, rubbing his little brother who was wakened up from list slumber. Sora froze, but just as he was about to move her hand away, Ai De moved. her movement got faster as pressed up against Sora, as her soft lips kissed Sora, making Sora feel as if he was hit by lightning.

{WARNING, the seal has been broken... WARNING the host will now feel lust. WARNING. Gods are well known for being lustful, the host must not let lust control his judgment.} the system said, but Sora didn't hear it. he turned around and pushed Ai De against the wall. Ai De smiled as she opened her hands, hugging Sora. soon, loud moans sounded from the bathroom. causing Red who was walking by to smile slightly.

He thought for a moment, before leaving. he had to make some rooms soundproof, and he had to talk to Sora's other wives. he had to get them to also make their moves on Sora,

0