0042 the 4 divine beast
52 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Within the one-piece world, a young man transformed into a huge dragon of creations. a huge golden dragon roared at the sky, as the power of every devil fruit covered his body before he rushed towards a young man with fairy-like wings.

the young man with fairy wings snapped his finger, a huge golden spear suddenly appeared as it enlarged into the size of mountains. it gave off a huge golden glow before it shot towards the huge dragon. the spear and dragon clashed, and in the end, the spear was sent shooting backward.

the young man snapped his finger once more, turning the spear into countless small daggers which flew all over the place. with another snap of the finger, the daggers gathered once more and took the form of a huge sunflower that could be seen from space.

"hurry up." the young man said with a dark face, he didn't expect that this yellow dragon would be so strong, even the huge yellow spear could hold him back for a long. this young man was the child of King and Diane.

those he yelled to were those trying to conquer this world, He needed to gather the power of the people, but many powerful people within this world were standing in their way, and they were growing stronger as this world absorbed their energy. they were of course far away from the planet, but his voice was heard on the planet.

The huge yellow dragon took a deep breath before he unleashed a huge beam, the yellow follower also unleashed a huge beam as well. the two sides clashed, and with a huge boom, dust filled the sky. everyone went quiet for some time before the yellow dragon flew out of the dust, toward him.

but out of the blue, a masked man along with a handsome red-haired man suddenly appeared in the middle of the two. the young man with fairy wings froze seeing this and quickly fell to his knees in respect.

"this one sees lord," he said respectfully, the huge golden dragon froze as he looked at the two newcomers. this dragon slowly flew backward, making some space and reading himself for battle,

"so he is another person with a gold finger?" Levi asked in confusion, the gold dragon felt as if he was hit by lightning upon hearing this world. slowly looking at Sora and Levi, he wondered if he should run away or stay.

"Levi, I will you two to talk things out. you're stronger than him, so I believe you could convince him to submit." Sora said calmly as he turned to look at the young man who was kneeling, he walked over and had him stand up. Sora was happy seeing new blood within the system, these were the future of the system and were even more talented than their parents. given time, their parents would soon have to step down and let the new generations step up.

"what's your name?" Sora asked softly,

"this one is known as Harlen." He said respectively, Sora nodded as he said some words to motivate the young man, moving Harlen, before Sora disappeared. Sora went on to go towards the world of seven deadly sins, where he went to go meet the MC known as Hope.

as he entered, he saw the MC who had taken the form of a huge black dragon fighting the blonde-haired man. Hope seemed to have been the son of the god of creation within that world, and the god of creation once fought against a huge evil dragon which was sealed within Hope, Hope befriended that dragon, and was even able to draw upon its power. He also had an overpowered System, which was seemly created by his father.

'i just realized a problem, if MC has a harem,  but if I conquer a similar like world and take in those who are the same but from a different world... would that not cause trouble? Hope has a huge harem here, I don't mind allowing him to have this whole world harem, but what about other worlds, I don't want someone to be sleeping with a parrell versions of my woman.' Sora thought as he watched Hope who was in a locked battle

Hope's world was linked to the fairy tail world, there were two worlds within his world. High School DxD, and the Fairy tail world. and to say the least, Hope had spent with many females within both worlds. Sora had his pride, and he was not willing to share his women.

thinking for some time, Sora entered the world. Hope who was locked in battle was caught off guard by the sudden appearance, Sora didn't say anything and killed Hope. These actions caught the blonde hair man off guard, but he quickly kneed respectfully before Sora.

this young man was an uprising talent within the system, his parents didn't have a huge background, but his teacher was Meal. this allowed his family to gain high status, his name was Taiyo, and he was talented within the path of fire.

Sora had him and everyone leaves this world, leaving him alone within this world. Sora's conquest Qi exploded out of his body, Sora forcefully took control of time and space within this world, strengthened them, and changed the laws of space and time within this world to his liking.

Time began moving backward, all the way back to the point where Hope was born within this world. with how much time and space were strengthened, even the god of creation within this world was effect by time. no one knew what happened, and no memories of the future were held, it was like this world was reset and the future selves were destroyed. Sora stabbed him through with a spear absorbing him, before slowly at this world once more.

Sora waved his hands and controlled the portal to swallow this world. once this world was swallowed, Sora went on to fuse everyone within the infinite parrell worlds of fairy tail with their parrell selves. after which, he went on fuse this world fairy tail with the other world fairy tail, '

there would only be one person from each world within his harem, Sora didn't want any parrell versions of his woman or something like this running around within this world. Sora turned his attention to the females within High School DXD world, many had a huge amount of Destiny Qi, but it was not his task to manage them. he had Silver and Red look into this world, before having someone take charge of managing this world.

Sora went on to look into the other worlds, the next important world was the Ben 10 world, his army was losing badly within this world. with races like  ‎Celestialsapien which could turn thought into reality, the next generations of this world had no chance and were forced to retreat.

‎Celestialsapien had enough power to destroy a universe that held an infinite timeline, this was impressive and all, but that was a powerlevel within the 500 quadrillions, nearing the peak of this world. this level of power was quite powerful.

But Sora ignored it, he turned his attention toward the outside world. the cultivation world, at this moment, the lower realm was facing a huge danger. above the lower realm, a4 huge divine beast appeared within the sky, their might seemly able to destroy everything within their path.

Sora appeared in the outside world and faced these 4 divine beasts, Azure Dragon, White Tiger, Vermillion Bird, and Black Tortoise. as soon as Sora appeared, their eyes locked down upon him, as their might was unleashed, seemly going to destroy this world by their aura alone.

Sora had taken their bloodline, and destroyed their will within those said bloodlines, of course, noticed. but they couldn't let Sora walk around after doing such things, they were all at the sun and moon tier, and just one of them could destroy a high-grade lower realm. to say the least, Sora was facing danger like none other

The 4 divine beasts shot down, breakthrough the realm barrier, and appeared within this world, they had, of course, suppressed their might to the peak of the void-shattering realm. if not, these actions alone could have destroyed this world.

"... only one brat took all of our bloodlines?" the vermillion bird said in shock, her voice was that of a young delicate woman, sweet to the ear. the other divine beast was also shocked seeing this, for a person to have more than one bloodline was something considered risky. in the end, a person would always at their core be the race they were born with.

but the more bloodline they absorb, the more their core is harmed. in the end, the more bloodline a person has, the more harm it could bring to them, yet Sora had absorbed all of their bloodlines, and even fused them together.

"you seem to hold a powerful physique which allows you to absorb many bloodlines... so your charm could be forgiven as you know no better. you are just a mortal... so we will give you a chance, and submit to heaven's court to face punishment." The Azure Dragon said calmly,

"Haha... oh wait, you're not joking? you want this god to submit to a bunch of pets? I have a counteroffer, how about you become the mounts of this god?" Sora said with a smile, but they couldn't see his smile as he had a masked on. the 4 divine beasts were enraged at his words.

a small level 4 gold rank brat was looking disdainfully upon them, mightily divine beast of the heavenly court. the white tiger was the first to act, it passed as he appeared before Sora and swung towards Sora.

Time seemed to slow down for Sora, Sora waited for the claw to come within range. even with the beast cultivation being suppressed, their mind still worlds at speed far above their suppressed cultivation. Sora had to wait, and attack at a perfect time when this tiger would have no time to unleash its full power to block

Boom

The tiger was suddenly sent flying while coughing up a mouthful of blood, before the tiger could understand what just happened, the totsuka blade stabbed through its body. it was instantly trapped within a powerful illusion, making its eyes go black before it was sucked into a jar. Sora stood within his Susanoo with crossed arms, while he turned his attention to the other divine beast

The Sword of Totsuka, the sword which seals anything it stabs. it is sheathed in a sake jar that the Susanoo carried. the blade is unlike any other, rather than a conventional form, the blade is actually the liquid inside the gourd that is released and shaped into a blade.

Those who are stabbed by the sword are drawn into the jar and trapped in an Illusion known as the world of drunken dreams, for all eternity. this was a powerful illusion, but Sora knew that the white tiger could break free, but that would take some time. the white tiger had suppressed itself when it appeared, so it was going to have a hard time.

"come... this god will show you all your places," Sora said with a smile, the 3 divine beasts were too stunned to speak, but without a second thought, one of them moved as they attacked Sora. but he was easily suppressed and forced the others to help out. as they unleashed their full power, they caused a reaction from heaven and earth,

tribulations clouds appeared in the sky, but they were all too powerful and easily ignored the tribulation. their battle shattered space-time, and the whole lower realm shook as it seemed as if it might be destroyed. due to how unstable space-time was, people could see another parrell world and the past and shadows of the future. some fell into these cracks, leading to them falling into the past, future, or another lower realm,

the heaven, and earth seemed to go crazy, as the lightning fell down none stop, each stick capable o destroying galaxies. but it couldn't even slow the 4 down,

"Haha, is this everything?" Sora laughed disdainfully, the 3 divine beasts couldn't go all out as they would destroy the whole lower realm with their aura alone, to say the least, the 3 divine beasts were annoyed, and without further thought, they shattered space, creating a hole leading to the true void.

a powerful sucking force sucked them out of this world, and they took their battle out into the void, the 3 divine beasts unleashed all of their might, a tail flew, slamming onto Sora's side and sending him flying within the void. this tail had also shaken the jar, leading the white tiger to have an easier time breaking free.

Sora quickly caught himself, and shot towards a demonic-looking lower realm, seeing Sora running away, they moved to stop him. but at this time Sora suddenly teleported, appearing within the demon realm. he appeared on a floating asteroid, which had a flying thunder god mark. of course, Sora had learned the flying thunder god, but he only used it to mask the system's ability to teleport.

"Come, fight this lord," Sora said as he waved at the divine beast to come at him. he had a look of complete disdain while looking at these beasts, enraging them. the divine beast was enraged, the whole battle was a complete humiliation, a mortal fighting the 3 divine beasts and forcing them to go all out. this was humiliating, how would they show their face? just imagining how others would look at them, the 4 divine beasts, humiliated by a small gold rank expert their breathing grew heavy, filled with killing intent.

"god you." suddenly, a red hair demon that gave off the aura of armor appeared before Sora, this was the demon king. all this time he had been waiting for Sora to show himself and now Sora had appeared, he moved to kill Sora. but as soon saw he appeared, he froze as he felt death, looking up, he saw 3 divine beasts rushing towards them, horror-filled his eyes,

at the same time, the jar which Sora held exploded, releasing a huge white tiger, which angrily attacked them with the will to kill. luckily for the demon realm, it was a high-grade lower realm, so it would not be so easily destroyed.

when the demon king appeared, Sora had made his move. he had used snath to steal the world core within the demon king. the demon king couldn't resist as he was distracted, he was in the mid of attacking, but he was forced onto the divine beast which had appeared.

Sora stole his world core and quickly disappeared. at the same time, a huge explosion went off, that dimension was destroyed, and countless many other dimensions were badly damaged, and seemly about to be destroyed as well. but they barely managed.

the Demon king on the other hand shockingly didn't die. instead, the 4 divine beasts were sent flying backward, while coughing up a mouthful of blood. a powerful aura slowly came out of the demon king, causing the 4 divine beasts to shake in horror as, before their eyes, they were looking at the demon emperor

the demon emperor coldly looked at them, but he ignored them as his eyes turned towards Sora who was many dimensions away. he slowly reached his hand, aiming to kill Sora. Sora's body shook as pain pashed across his eyes before he exploded dead. soul, mind, body, nothing remained, Sora was erased just like that,

the demon emperor turned back toward the 4 divine beasts, but before it could kill them, a holy light showed from the heavens, causing the demon emperor ro sneer before it stopped. slowly, the divine beast was picked up by the holy light, taking them back to the heavenly realm.

"Father." the demon king said respectfully, the demon emperor didn't say anything as he looked around, before shaking his head.

"he has hidden the demon world core, I can't find it. the karma is closely guarded by the heavens, find out who that brat was at all cost." the demon emperor said coldly before he disappeared, but as soon as he disappeared, the demon king was forcefully kicked out of the demon realm, and into a void outside the demon realm, where countless void beast stood.

within the system, Sora slowly whipped the blood off the corner of his mouth, the demon emperor had only killed an avatar, but even so, it caused a backlash that affects Sora's main body. Sora made it seem as if he teleported, but instead, he entered the system while at the same time an avatar appeared at another place where a flying thunder god mark was at.

"that woman is good..." Sora said coldly as he looked at a screen that had a masked woman holding the world core of the demon realm. when Sora stole the demon world core, just as he was about to teleport, the demon world core was taken from him. it was that woman who got away from him,

She stood within a formation, she was both within the demon realm and the lower realm at the same time. this level of space manipulation which allowed her to be in more than one place at the same time was shocking. what she did was simple,

using these formations, she could be within the demon world while also not being within that world at the same time. she then set up another formation and used the power of space, just when she sensed Sora about to run away, she took the world core Sora had set to store away. after which, she simply had to wait for the demon emperor to leave, so she could kick the demon king, into a trap she had led.

she seemed to have come up with this plan when Sora was fighting within the void outside of the lower realm, but looking closer, she was watching in on their battle the moment the 4 divine beasts appeared.

'can she see the future?' Sora thought with a deep frown, from what she showed so far, she had a high talent over space and time. if she could see the future, she could be trouble. Sora cracked his neck, he had to either kill her or something, but he couldn't let her live.

0