0048 talent
57 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

within the Omnipotence realm, Sora's side was getting ready for a war, they were infinitely outnumbered by the other side. but even so, they were all-powerful. Zeldris and the others also appeared as they prepared for the lower realm's conquest.

"Call your leader out." a booming voice which sounded across the whole mortal realm sounded, a young black-haired man giving off an extremely powerful dragon aura slowly walked through the void, coldly looking at the Omnipotence realm.

Zeldris stepped out and seriously looked at this man, from the aura he gave off, Zeldris knew this man was mighty, he should at least be cable of fighting those at the peak of the mountain and river tier, yet he was only at half step void shattering realm.

"Who are you," Zeldris asked with a deep frown, the young man disdainfully looked at Zeldris before overlooking the whole realm.

"I'm the dragon prince, I'm the price of the dragon clan, if your master doesn't come out here, I shall destroy this whole realm." He said coldly, Zeldris was shocked by his world, the dragon prince of the dragon clan was something not to look down upon.

with the knowledge he had, the dragon clan had enough strength to force even the heavenly emperor to watch his step. for this to be the dragon's price, even if he might not be the crown prince he would still be looked highly upon by his clan. this was even more so thanks to his talent.

to be in human form, yet have the power to match those at the peak of Moutain and river tier, while only at half step mountain and river tier was shocking. even those within the system would struggle to rival this level of talent.

'Go fight him, I order you to win.' Sora's voice suddenly entered Zeldris's mind, stunning him for some time before Zelrdis nodded and flew up. Zeldris was also at half step mountain and river tier, most of Sora's elites were at half step mountain, and river as they wanted to become perfection grade immortal.

"you wish to meet our master? are you worthy?" Zeldris said disdainfully, the dragon price hearing Zeldris's words was enraged. an ant like this was looking down upon him, how could he not be enraged, his gather suddenly gathered tuning into a huge fist which rushed toward Zeldris.

Zeldris easily destroyed this fist and rushed toward the dragon prince, the two quickly suddenly began an all-out battle within the void, their battle creating a shock wave which was felt many many lower realms, the dragon prince was shocked that he was about equal in strength with Zeldris, this ignited his will for battle. he was talented, he knew the importance of facing huge pressure to push oneself.

the battle went on for a few minutes, and soon it was clear who was stronger, Zeldris was the weaker person. The dragon prince caught onto an opening and punched  Zeldris in the stomach, sending Zeldris flying back while coughing up a mouth full of blood.

"snort, this is all?" Zeldris asked disdainfully as he walked towards Zeldris who was holding his stomach, Zeldris gritted his teeth. he was ordered to win, no matter what he had to win, a demonic-looking ultimate Susnaoo suddenly appeared on his body, before he rushed forwards to the dragon prince.

with this move, Zeldris suddenly got 1,000 times stronger, which caught the dragon prince off guard for a moment. at this moment, Zeldris's powerlevel had reached 15 stars, but the dragon prince also had his own form. the dragon prince transformed into a huge black dragon. The black dragon and Zeldris clashed, and shockingly, Zeldris was overwhelmed.

the dragon prince slapped him flying with his tail, shattering his armor of Zeldris as he went flying. Zeldris let out a roar before rushing towards him. their battle was much more chaotic, causing their shock to be felt all over the mortal realm. the shock wave could even be felt slightly within the immortal realm,

the battle bloody, Zeldris was covered in his body, yet he fought on with everything he had. the dragon prince on the other head was shocking. He was shocked because Zeldris was growing stronger, from the start, he was overwhelming Zeldris, to the point Zeldris had no way to defend, but after some time he was defending some of his attacks, and now he was countering.

ever since Zeldris had the conquest bloodline, he never had a battle that pushed him, forcing him to dig out everything. at this moment, he was digging out the full portal of the conquest race, allowing him to grow more and more.

within the system, Sora sat upon his throne while watching this battle. Zeldris's powerlevel had reached 19 stars and was still increasing. He had a smile while watching this, he never expert that a change was his people's weakness. it seems he had to push for those within the system to have more conflict with each other, that way people's true potential would raise.

during times of chaos, talents would rise, this was true for any world, be it Sora world or any other world. there would away be talents born within these times. Sora system was a bit too peaceful, of course, give it some time and more conflicts will raise, but for now. to was peaceful to the extreme

the dragon prince Zeldris battle continued, and when the dragon prince saw just how talented Zeldris was, his killing intent exploded. but killing Zeldris was easier said than done, as Zeldris just recovered from everything he threw at him, and only kept on getting stronger,

The dragon prince let out a huge roar, and as his power suddenly reached 100 stars, he completed over shattered Zeldrsi who only had 23 stars at the moment. Zeldris went on to be killed many times, but each time he came stronger than before. this killing was a kind of tempering, allowing his body to draw out more of his true power.

Zeldris had already found out why Sora order him to win, and at this moment, his fighting spirit was at its limit. He was growing stronger and soon the dragon prince fell back as he realized he was not going to win. Zeldris also fell back as Sora asked him to, and once he did, he felt the overwhelming power that was running through his body.

he opened a portal to the system and went to see Sora in the throne room, where he saw Sora awaiting him. he went on to kneel, before waiting for Sora's words.

"Everyone within the conquest race hasn't reached their limits... what do you think is the best way to deal with limitations?" Sora asked with a smile, Zeldris went quiet for some time before speaking

"We demons are well known for our evil nature. allow me to rule over the demon realm, over time, I will lead the demons to try and conquer the other worlds. but everyone would not fight with everything they have if they knew they could come back to life. so, i way to truly kill others would be needed." Zeldris said softly, Sora calmly looked at Zeldris for some time, before smiling.

"you would play the villain, be hated by the world?" Sora asked with a smile, Zeldris kneeled deeply at Sora's words. for the good of this world, this was something simple. Sora smiled before he nodded slightly,

a few days later within the system, Zeldris who was now a powerhouse within the system suddenly showed off his might. he split the heavens apart and pulled the demon realm apart from the other realms and worlds. this of course shocked everything,

after some time, Zeldris announced that he was the rightful and true god, and he would one day take the throne from Sora. this of course enraged every life form within the system, and a war between the demon realm and all other words broke out.

but the people with high statues within the system which could allow them to be reborn within Sora's blood soon found out that the demons had a way to truly kill them. this horrified the conquest race, and they all turned towards Sora.

but to their disappointment Sora did nothing. those prests begin trying to reason Sora's actions, saying that Zeldris was his child. a father that truly loves his son would not force them to do something, but instead, allow them to follow their heart. if now, then Sora would be taking away their free will, and this would install a hint of fear within them. leading to them acting and being ruled within fear, limiting their free will. something a truly loving god wouldn't do,

many people took this as the reason, and many heated the demon race. to use their god love like this, but soon everyone was moved when a book of god was released to the people. which told the people everything that would happen till the end of everything.

many people would suffer, and many people would go through many hardships, but in the end, God would have enough of Zeldris. Zeldris would get a punishment worse than death, and Sora people would leave this world, going to a world where they would level suffer, and their wildish dreams would become reality.

the people were moved by this, but many were soon confused when another book of god was released to the public. the other book told of another god, who would save them, an all-powerful god who created everything. it told of the reason of Zeldris betral, and how things would play out, and taught the people to spread the teaching of god, and that one day during the end of the world, god would come to save his people, punish those who do evil, and so on.

many other books came out, confusing many people, but many soon picked the book they thought was the real some. and soon, conflict of regions began, others thought their regions were the true ones, and the others were wrong. this cause many conflicts.

there were many types of books of gods, some good, teaching the people to love one another, and others books of god teaching that people are the only way, and god would only love those who are strong. this caused many types of people to be born with a different mindset, some seeking power from a young age, and others trying to stop all war.

Sora of course did all this, he knew how regions cause war and people to lose all regions. and of course, all of those gods were simply him. they were all worshiping the same god while thinking the others were dumb.

Sora loves his people, but when it comes to the greater good, he would kill one of his people if it meant saving 2 lives. Just because he cared for them, didn't mean he would let his care for them blind him from what truly mattered.

Sora also spends time a lot and watches as his world became more living. the demon realm which Zerdis now ruled over with his manly demons also become lively. it becomes a place where only the strong survive, of course, it was not all bad. there were some rules and cities which many lawless places.

Zeldris was given full rule over this world, and his actions moved to birth the best of the best talents. a book of the demon god was also given to them, allowing them to believe what they were doing was the right thing.

with so many deaths, Sora's world has grown stronger and stronger, allowing many people to grow stronger. Sora was happy with this, although slightly displeased that his world had to become like this. He came to understand that most world was like this for a reason, a peaceful world birth people who are soft, Sora didn't want soft people, he wanted talents who might even ravel him

Sora never faced a true battle, so he was expecting that one day when he does have such a battle, it could force him to draw out all of his hidden power. for now, he could only help his people grow, but soon when talents are born capable of challenging him, he would move to challenge them in secret, allowing himself to grow stronger.

"I haven't slept like that in ages." Di Yalan said lazily as she walked up to Sora, she had been asleep for more than a month, and for 1 month, she was absorbing the Yang QI Sora gave her, the other part was her simply sleeping. all the stress she had, turned into the rest she needed.

she had already fully regained her cultivation, currently, she was at a high late mountain and river and was a step away from a breakthrough. her looks and body also were refined, making her charm and strength reach a new level,

DI Yalan froze for a moment when she got a good look at Sora, the amount of faith power Sora was absorbed by the second was a lot. she was stunned to the point she just stood there, not understanding what was going on, until she realized the changes that had happened to.ora world when she was asleep.

"How did you install the ideal of you being a god into the people?" To gain faith Qi, a person needs many people to truly believe in them. mind control wouldn't work as you would be controlling them, So, the fist of domination would not work.

when a person prays with all their heart, their faith would become energy that would be absorbed by the person they are praying to, allowing them to grow stronger. faith Qi is an extremely powerful energy if people believe hard enough then their faith would reshape reality and turn what they believe to be true to become true.

currently, many lifeforms believe that Sora is an all-powerful god, with so many people, Sora could have broken through to diamond rank, but he held it off, and instead fused faith Qi with destiny Qi, allowing the phoenix dragon statue to evolve once more.

Di Yalan was shocked hearing everything that had happened to the system, in the end, she was slightly displeased that the once peaceful world had turned into his. Sora was slowly becoming a true god, only seeking benefits. he killed two 3 birds with one stone when he released these books of god.

they one, spend up the conflict within the system. it was going to happen sooner or later, with how much free will Sora gave them, they would start fighting and moving towards benefits.

two, get found a way to get faith Qi, it would have been extremely hard to do so. but with this one move, and so many people having something to fight for, they would of course blindly believe. they needed someone to rely on and hope that their struggle was not pointless, and in the end, there was going to be a reward for all of them.

and lastly, 3. this would increase the people's talent, as Sora said there might be talents who would raise capable of skipping 2 ranks within the gold rank. and he was not wrong. talents were raising, and many might soon reach the level to skip 3 realms above their cultivation.

"as ruthless as it might be, my world comes more real. now if I'm not careful, someone might pop up with more talents than myself. I don't want to be the person everyone would have to step in to help, with my actions, now they have the power to rely on themselves. the lower talent is killing 5 levels, and currently, the highest is a few stages away from skipping 3 stages...  this is amazing," Sora said with a smile.

"I know, for the greater good, a few infinite lives dying is nothing. this happens every now and then in the cultivation world." She said with a shrug, Sora smiled slightly, before he walked up to her but Di Yalan pushed him away.

She was afraid of doing it alone with Sora, Sora took the first time and she felt as if she was going to die while doing it with him. Sora just had too much energy, she also felt lustful. she had never felt pleasure like that. Sora didn't know, but with the fist of domination and the lustful Qi came to domination within the bedroom.

she had been fully dominated, heart, soul, and body. that pleasure was something she would always seek, but she fried for her life. but the more she thought about... that would not be a bad death, when she thought of this, she quickly shook her head, as she realized her lust was slowly overwhelming.

",,, I will be back." She said with a blush before she ran away, leaving a confused Sora.

meanwhile, within the immortal realm. within a small village. Shisui, fused with a young man who was on the blink of death. as he fused with said young man, his body turned into a fuse as his existence was hidden from the heavens, and his soul, aura, and every being become that of the young man, and SHisui aura had almost completely disappeared.

slowly, Shisui slowly stood up, as the young man's body slowly transformed, turning to look like Shisui's body. Sora slowly looked around before going through the young man's memories, he had just attended and found himself within a forest.

he heard the sound of battle, and when he came over to see, he saw the battle was over and this young man was all that was left behind. since time move lower within the immortal realm, he knew that barely any time had passed down within the mortal realm.

so if he moved fast, he could be of some help to Sora. He went through the young man's memories and found that he was the young master of a village. the young man had fallen in love with a woman, who asked him to get a pill and once he did they would run away together. the young man foolishly did and got his hands on the pill, but the woman after getting the pill revealed her true colors, leaving the young man heartbroken

the young man's actions of stealing the pill led to the village being destroyed, and his death soon after. to say the least, his village heated him to the core, his father spoiled such a brat that lead to something like this.

as for the young woman, with the help of the pill, she wakened the divine Water Dragon bloodline, a powerful bloodline that allowed her to enter a powerful sect. it was one of the 3 most powerful sects, with an elder at the peak of the sun and moon tier.

Shisui thought for some time, before moving those that sect. it's best he joins a sect, gets some resources to grow stronger, and slowly aims to join the heavenly court.

0