0052 great power
37 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"These ants are getting annoying." the original demon yelled angrily as he watched the infinite numbers of realms fusing to form one huge realm. of course not every realm was fusing, the strongest of realms were fusing at this moment. He and the others were tasked to conquer every realm, but that was harder said than done.

they had a hard time fighting within a realm as the realm owner could simply kick them out, this made those rulers of a realm almost unbeatable. there was also the fact that they could freely appear anywhere within a realm.

The others faces also darkened slightly, before their eyes, the heaven and earth of the lower realm seemed to be supporting this fusing. a huge world was soon formed, but it was getting larger into a mid Complex Multiverse. this was shocking as the low complex multiverse improved by two levels of infinity.

within the new lower realm, a group of the most talented people who were tapped within the mortal realm was all floating in the void, as the core within their chests flew out, and slowly fused. an infinite number of cores came together, forming one huge core which suddenly disappeared.

a young woman who gave off a heroic aura, an aura of a leader slowly opened her eyes before looking at everyone around her. everyone else also opened their eyes and looked at each other.

"with this supersized realm, we can face off against them. we should breakthrough to the  mountain and river tier to have a higher chance at winning." She said softly, everyone nodded in agreement before they left to absorb a high-grade lower realm they have already prepared.

the original demon and others tried to enter this realm but found that they were blocked. they quickly realized that before they fused, they did something with the world core, leading to this new world blocking them out. without another choice, they went to block the others from being an immortal emperor, but they soon fell back while coughing up a mouth full of blood.

strange energy was entering their body, leading to their energy going unstable, and their cultivation going berserk.

"someone is cursing us, fall back.." the Original demon yelled as he focused up a mouth full of blood, his face darkened as he easily realized an immortal was cursing them. that's why he had no resistance to the curse.

they quickly fell back, entering the system where the curse couldn't reach. the other members of the 10 commandments and 7 deadly sins frowned as they now couldn't step outside the system. if they lasted longer outside the system, then they could have suffered huge injuries, their lifeforce would have been badly damaged, and so on.

"Well, I guess this is well I step in," Merlin said with a smile, she was the only one who didn't step in and fight amount them. everyone looked at her with frowns, even the laziest of them had joined the battle, yet she remains locked away doing her studies

Merlin snapped her finger, before a small grey alien and a strange light orange crab-like alien appeared on the table before everyone. the grey alien was known as Azmuth from the world of ben 10, he was the creator of Omnitrix.

the crab-like alien was Ben 10 in a transformation called Brainstorm, these two were one of the smartest people within the system. Brainstorm had an IQ of one nonillion, and Azmuth was even smarter than that. that was before they began cultivating, once they began cultivating, their IQ only grew as their minds and soul grew stronger.

"show them the power of our research," Merlin said with a smile, Azmuth smiled slightly as he knew the importance of this, they had to show their power to warn those who were eyeing their stuff.

"curses are annoying, but they are not that affected against none living this." Azmuth said as he waved his hands, leading to a huge robot giving off a powerful aura that made everyone go on guard as they looked at it seriously.

"before your eyes are the destroyer. a robot made out of the strongest metal we could find, crafted within the heart of the hottest sun in our world. even a golden immortal would have to go serious before this, it has unlimited energy, the ability to heal better than even an immortal phoenix, and the ability to learn and adapt during combat. it could copy any ability it sees, and could absorb all types of energy, allowing it to grow stronger. it has the power to adapt to its weakness, and could even split itself to make clones only slighter weaker." Azmuth said with a smile, making everyone slightly horrified at what they were hearing

"its Ai is powerful, capable of going through and an infinite number of possibilities in battle, it could guess any move you could make hours before you think of making a said move. the slightest movement would lead to it reading everything about you, mapping out your very being, and your way of thing, and could even create techniques on the spot to defeat you." Azmuth said as he waved his hand once more, putting the destroyer away

Brainstorm waved his hand, as armor suddenly appeared. the armor looked similar to something Armor man would wear, but it had Ben 10 logo on the chest.

"This is armor modal 1, it will be released to the public soon. it's powerful and gives one a powerlevel of +10 million stars. the person wearing this armor has complex control of every atom... no, every string which makes up the armor. with this level of control, the power this armor could give can increase by up to 100 times. it has an infinite amount of energy, you can give it a command by mouth, and it would do anything you ask. even fighting for you is something simple for it. it boosts one mind, allowing you to think calmer and faster. it also has a barrier around it at all times. this is an Omni barrier which defends against all things, even curses." Brainstorm said in its weird voice,

everyone who was listening was quiet, such types of robots or armor were not that arrow. a robot would be called a puppet within the immortal realm, and that armor would be called... well an armor that had a spirit.

"There is also the immortal killing laser gun. a laser I created using the pure law of destructions," Merlin said as she took out a gun, which had a powerful aura of destruction. everything which came near it was destroyed, even light was destroyed, making the gun look completely bad.

"This gun destroyed everything, sadly I couldn't comprehend the law of destruction and infuse my comprehension of it into this. but this is good, with a powerlevel of puls +1 million stars, this gun has many modes. rapped mode, where it could shoot an endless amount of lasers, each laser capable of destroying everything, even a person's healing factor. these lasers hit both ideals and others of such stuff. meaning, it's almost impossible to heal from any damage this laser gun inflicts.

There is Snapper Mode, which brings 10 times boost in power. it has greater and more compressed power of destruction, allowing it to travel further. its power is even more so in close range" Merlin said with a smile, everyone was quiet, Merlin had outclassed them all with this, to think a gun infused with the law could have such power, how strong would Merlin be when she comprehends a Dao?

"haha, is that all," Grayroad asked with a mocking laugh, its countless faces all looked at Merlin, and although it was hard to tell, there was disdain within its eyes. merlin frowned slightly, but her killing intent suddenly exploded when Orochimaru suddenly appeared behind Grayroad.

Orochimaru mockingly looked at Merlin, he was shockingly not any weaker than her. Grayroad suddenly unleashed his own aura, rivalry Merlin's aura and slightly stronger, Grayroad laughed seeing the look of shock in Merlin's eyes. Merlin had the best position, her research lead to many things, such as using technology to make pills and much other stuff. So, she was stronger than some of them.

Grayroad was one of the people she was stronger than, but now she found she was weaker. Merlin's face darkened slightly as she began seeing her downfall

"Orochimaru, tell everyone what your research has birthed," Grayroad said mockingly while still looking at Merlin. not too long ago, Orochimaru had stabbed Merlin in the back and ran off, the useless calm Merlin had chased after him, wanting to kill him but to no use. It was clear Grayroad had something to do with that backstabbing

"The Zestu army has been greatly improved. now, each clone can be considered as the main body, I have come up with a way to infuse the law into the Zutsu body, allowing the clones to pretty much have every law mastered. although weaker than others with masters laws, they are all clones with a powerlevel of 1 million stars. with a nearly endless wave of such an army, we can not only be considered a powerhouse within this world but even in the immortal realm. these Zetsu armies are now smart enough to use army formations, so you can all imagine their power." Orochimaru said with a smile while looking at Merlin's face which got darker and darker

what did Orochimaru still that caused Merlin to have such deep hatred, it was everything having to do with the Zestu cloning. Orochimaru even left behind false information which lead to a huge explosion within her lab, killing many scientists and her research. Merlin had to start from nothing after this event, Merlin had to admit that Orochimaru had a deeper field of understanding within cloning, she was more of a jack of all trades. she was a master in every field, while Orochimaru was a person who could be considered to be a grade higher than her in cloning.

Azmuth and brainstorm were extremely smart, but they were more within the field of inventors, all about technology and such. brainstorm is also skilled in the art of combat, can perfectly understand the mindsets and mannerisms of his enemies, take advantage of weaknesses, and any useful objects around him, so he can know exactly what moves to make to take down his enemies.

the Zetsu army was a huge income for Merlin. every since Sora but off the infinite resources for his wives, she had relaid on the Zetsu clone the most. with it gone, to say the least, she had to fall back on her other stuff, her weapons, and much other stuff. with eh Zetsu army gone, she also had a harder time doing those crazy researches she liked doing.

today was a perfect day for her, as she was going to show off her skills to everyone. this would have led to Sora's shock, and him increasing the funding for her research. but Orochimaru destroyed her hopes. just creating the destroyer armor was a huge pain in the ass, what was even more painful was creating the armor model 1.

She was low on money and was waiting for her next paycheck. she had everything planned out perfectly, but she fields at the last moment because of Orochimaru. that not to mention that because of Orochimaru's betrayer, others also have begun to get their hands on her stuff.

There were many smart people out there, it wasn't hard for them to also create similar weapons she have been creating. if this continues, she would lose her footing.

"let's go," Merlin said coldly, she and her group left. as they left, Azmuth waited for some time before asking his question.

"what should we do now, it's good that our enemy has shown himself, but now what?" Azmuth asked, Merlin, eyes flashed with a frosty look.

"we will open portals to Mid grade world, we will find those worlds with a unique mind, someone also owes me a favor... I will have to use that favor." She said softly, brainstorm suddenly flashed with a green light, as Ben 10 appeared.

"Well, I have to go," Ben said as he rain off before jumping into the sky and flying off. He worked for Merlin part-time, he needed the money.

within the dragon ball world, on a planet. Sora appeared while looking around, before walking up to a Namekians. Namekians are humanoids with slug-like characteristics, including antennae, light green skin, and pink patches appearing throughout their bodies

among the Namekian was a clan called the dragon clan. The Namekian support caste. These Namekians have abilities that pertain to magic. The greatest unique trait of the Dragon Clan is their ability to create objects, and if they reach genius-class they can even create Dragon Balls.

Sora calmly walked around, slaughtering countless of them, and absorbing them all. he cared not about destroying a whole timeline since there was pretty much an infinite number of timelines within the dragon ball world. what was one timeline compared to an infinite number of timelines? it was infinitely small

{gained a new bloodline, the Namkeian bloodline. this bloodline brings upon great power and healing capability, and high talent within the law of creation. those who master the power of creations could create dragon balls, wishing orbs which could bring upon any wishes within a person's powerlevel... the conquest race bloodline has been updated... note that only unique people the host has picked could create the dragon ball.} the system said as Sora disappeared, just as Sora disappeared, someone appeared within the sky, with a deep frown

this was Xeno Trunks, a member of the Time Patrol. as soon as he sensed something was off her rushed over to this timeline, but he was a least. the whole Neamkeians were slaughtered.

On Earth, Sora had appeared behind someone with glasses. with a wave, he stabbed the man through the chest, this man was known as Gohan, Goku's other son. SOra easily absorbed him, before moving on to this next target,

a fat Pink humanoid bubble gum-looking this was eating, while an old man was watching it with a slight smile. this was Majin Bu. Sora went on to absorb him, and before Majin Bu could resist, he had disappeared from this world. the old man who was watching his beloved friend enjoying himself was shocked, horrified, and enraged, But he disappeared with a thought from Sora

{gaiend a new bloodline. The Majin bloodline. this bloodline is an extremely powerlevel bloodline. this bloodline allows a person to pretty much-become bubble gum. with this bloodline, one has an extremely powerlevel healing ability, allowing one to recover from even a single drop of cell or being turned into dust. this bloodline gives one infinite stamina and energy. this bloodline also allowed a person the ability to shoot a beam which could change a person into any type of object, if eaten they will gain said person's power.

note that the ability to swallow others, and absorb them. from this bloodline has been fused with the host's ability to absorb others... updating the conquest race bloodline} the system said as Sora disappeared,

Sora wanted to go to Broly, but at the moment, Broly was with Whis. it was not hard for Whis to guess that Sora was after Broly, so to be safe he had taken Broly's way, Broly also caught the attention of this timeline Goku, so they were currently training together

"what to do," Sora said softly as he thought of his next step, he could fight Whis, but he was not sure if he was Whis's match. with a powerlevel of 1 million stars, even if Sora had a higher powerlevel, Sora was not too sure about his win.

Whis had Ultra Instinct, with this a person can automatically react to any threat without the need to acknowledge it and defend themselves. Autonomous Ultra Instinct is considered the absolute peak for those who master martial arts. It effectively allows for each and every part of the user's body to think and move independently of all the other parts, as opposed to how a person normally has to think about their movements beforehand and let the command travel from the brain and through the nervous system, a sequence which wastes precious fighting time, as command signals only travel through the nerves so fast.

With each part of the body able to think and act on its own, the user of this technique is able to automatically react to any situation or threat with the perfect move with perfect timing. They don't even need to acknowledge the threat; meaning the user can still fight effectively, even if they are focusing on something else.

a person's powerlevel is measured by the strength of their energy, mind, and so many other stuff, those killed enough can hide it. now, how powerful power is a person who is perfect at fighting? would they be able o fight others with a powerlevel above 1.5 times their own?

it's said to be impossible to fight someone with a powerlevel 1.5 times your own, but maybe someone with Ultra Instinct could, to say the least Sora badly wanted to get his hand on Ultra Instinic. Just think of your body making the best moves while your head is in the clouds,

"what should I do, I could go to another timeline... no, I should remain here, with a peak powerlevel of 100 million stars, I should quickly raise my strength before this world gets too powerful," Sora said softly as he watched Whis from afar, but Whis instantly noticed him. he was on guard this time, unlike last time when Sora opened his god eye, Whis did sense Sora, but it was such as the short amount of time he thought it was his imagination.

Whis who was getting ready to go meet the gain prest eyes turned sharp before he shot towards Sora. at a shocking speed, Whis past countless galaxies, before appearing before Sora within seconds. Sora who was sitting on a floating rock in space smiled slightly

Whis is a tall, thin humanoid with pale blue skin, white hair, violet eyes, and rather effeminate features. He owns a long scepter with a gem that floats above it. Around his neck is a large light blue ring. Whis' attire consists of a maroon robe, a black cuirass with the same white and orange diamond, and a blue sash. He also wears black high-heeled shoes with long toes resembling winklepickers with white spats.

"Who are you?" Whis asked seriously, Sora stretched his head slightly while looking at Whis, slowly standing up, he stretched his body.

"I will answer any question you have if you defeat me," Sora said with a smile, Whis frowned for a moment. before he lifted his hands, as his staff floated beside him, Sora also entered his peak form, a supreme Suanoo covering his body, while he transformed into a humanoid dragon.

he turned into a dragon man, allowing his powerlevel to reach more than 8 million, while also keeping his humanoid body. he could of course do this as he had the Dragon Man Bloodline,

Sora rushed forward as he punched forward at the extreme speed someone with a powerlevel of 1 million shouldn't be able to react to. but even So, Whis moved with such perfect timing. at the last movement, he tapped Sora's palm, moving it to the side.

Whis palm flew forward while Sora was body was knocked unbalanced from the tap, and he was hit with a huge impact, Sending Sora flying backward, as he held his stomach in pain. Whis move was not powerful or fast, it was just perfect movement, with no hesitations or wasted movement.

His move was perfect, with that first move, he easily handled Sora's attack, and also knocked Sora off balance while lining him up for his next attack. Whis also had perfect control of his power, even a tap from him held enough force to knock Sora's punch to the side. Whis every body part was filled with power, be it his pinky, or his whole arm. he could perfectly control his strength, something which Sora couldn't do.

this made Whis, although had a powerlevel of 1 million, he could be said to have a powerlevel up to 2 or 3 million. Or had of course not punched with his full power, but it was also clear Whis was not going all out as well. the reason Whis didn't outright attack to kill or capture, was because he didn't want Sora to run away like last time.

Sora had a way of just disappearing that left them all confused about how he did it, they tried searching for him but found only a portal which they couldn't destroy, they wanted to enter, but chose not to as the portal gave them a bad feeling. so, he wanted to get as much information out of Sora, the more Sora spoke, the more information he would give. also, through a battle, a person can find out a lot about a person.

Sora smiled slightly, he was fighting someone who could fight someone with a higher powerlevel. all this time Sora thought it was impressive to fight those with a higher cultivation realm, but before him, some with a lower powerlevel were fighting him.

"Haha, you're impressive." Sora laughed as he rushed forward, and this time he used his full power, Whis suddenly reached out, grabbing the staff and using it to block Sora's punch. Whis was sent flying backward, but he had flown back, leading to him reducing the impact from Sora's punch

the blue ring around Whis suddenly glowed with a blue glow, Whis was covered with a comic-like aura. His power level increased to 3 before he shot forward. Whis shot toward Sora with overwhelming speed, and Sora quickly used his Haki to look into the future before he punched forward,

they clashed none stop, each countering the other movement, but it was clear Sora had fallen into a defensive-like mode. with a clash of their fists, Spacetime suddenly shattered, as they appeared within a colorless void. Sora looked around in shock for a moment, before he returned to his battle.

they fought within the void, causing it to shake none stop as it was unable to handle their power. Sora was forced backward none stop and played defense. but as he watched Whis's fighting style, the brighter and brighter his eyes became. with Sora's talent, he was slowly understanding Ultra Instinct, which made his battle spirit skyrocket.

Suddenly Whis stabbed forward with his palm, Sora had already seen this and moved to block, but the stab turned into a grab, Whis pulled, Pulling Sora towards him while Whis twisted, getting to Sora's side, and elbowing Sora on his side.

Sora's power seemed to have disappeared with that move as he held this side while getting away from Whis. with gritted teeth, he looked at Whis, confused at what he did.

"was that some kind of pressure point you hit or something?" Sora asked with a frown, Whis smiled slightly, and Sora talented impressed him, but in the end, Sora's strength and skills were not refined

"you are powerful, but you lost. why are you here?" Whis asked calmly, Sora sneered slightly, before he let out a roar, powering through whatever Whis had just done.

"I lost? haha, this fight is just getting started." Sora laughed as he rushed forward, Whis sighed softly, before his eyes turned sharp. he moved, and dodged Sora's punch before he slammed his palm into Sora's chest, Sora coughed up some blood as he flew back,

Sora quickly caught himself, and dodged Whis another attack, before he was sent flying with a kick from the side. he flew back, but quickly caught himself, just in time to block Whis's attack, their battle went on, but this time Whis was attacking to seriously injure him.

some time went by, and Sora struggled to stand up while looking at Whis. strangling, Whis had a way to inflect injuries which had a hard time healing.

"you can't fight with those injures," Whis said calmly, Sora looked at his injuries before he laughed, these injuries were nothing to him. Sora let out a roar, and with a huge explosion, Sora's dragon-man form suddenly took on another form. He turned into a dragon demon, as his power reached a new height once more.

"haha," Sora laughed happily feeling the power following through his veins, thanks to the Dragon God devils slayer magic, he was able to turn into that dragon, and now he turned into a Demon dragon. this form increased his power by another 10 times, a huge boost to his power level, next was a Dragon Demon God Form

as soon as Sora turned into this form, the void shattered, unable to handle his overwhelming power, Whis was shocked as Sora destroyed the void by just transforming. this was not shocking as he too could destroy the void, the whole battle he and Sora were controlling their power to not destroy it, but just transforming led to the void destruction. if they were still in the universe, then the universe would have been destroyed as well

"you're of the demon race." Whis, face instantly darkened as he felt the demonic power coming off Sora, although different from the demon race of this world, it was not hard to put things together. the demons have always been the energy of the angels, they were of course the enemy of the angels.

Sora flashed, appearing before Whis with his palm stabbed through Whis. Whis eyes widened as he coughed up purple blood.

"you allowed me to reach a new level, and for that I'm thankful," Sora said with a smile, as he appeared, but as he did 11 other angels appeared as they moved to save Whis. these were all Whis brothers and sisters, they have all been watching the fight while also trying to find out everything they could about Sora. but with Sora new found strength, they found themselves caught off guard,

{gained a new bloodline, The Supreme Angel bloodline of the dragon ball world. this bloodline is an extremely powerful bloodline of the dragon ball world, which brings upon with it the ability of Ultra Instinct, and many other abilities. with this bloodline, a person can not die under normal means, be it their soul or body being destroyed, they were always returned as if nothing happened. this bloodline also gives one unlimited energy} the system said as Sora powerlevel increased once more, reaching 120 million stars

{gained new energy... God Ki, a godly Ki of the dragon ball world, this Ki is much stronger than normal KI, } the system said

"Haha, this is great, who next." Sora laughed happily, the world limit has increased long ago, and now was at 500 million stars, it was still increasing with no hint of stopping. Sora looked at the female angels before smiling, they had such a huge amount of destiny Qi, they couldn't be wasted.

Sora exploded with unmatched power, easily suppressing all of them, and taking all the angels into the system. Sora flew off, as he left the universe, heading towards a palace that was floating within the void, there another angel was looking at him with a chilling look.

the angel rushed forward to meet Sora, this was the grand priest, the father of all angels, but Sora easily handled the angel. he only had a power level of 5 million stars, and a powerlevel of around 45 when going all out. Sora absorbed the angel, gaining everything he had before his eyes locked down on the palace.

There, Zeno the strongest being within the Universe should be, he had a powerlevel of 80 million and had the power to erase anything. even the angels which couldn't die would be erased, as his power was simply the power to erase everything. even laws could be erased, and the laws were what kept the angels truly immortal.

Sora shot into the palace, where he was meant with Zeno 2 guards, but they were easily killed and Sora rushed towards Zeno. there were 2 Zeno, one from the future and one from this timeline, just when Sora was going to absorb them, a powerful blast of energy came out of nowhere, sending Sora flying backward.

Sora frowned as he looked in front of him, and saw a beautiful woman with a curvaceous and slender frame with long white hair, light blue skin, and purple eyes. She was Towa, one of the villains from the dragon ball games, she was of the demon race., yet she was here standing in front of him to stop him, she was of course not alone,

Standing at her side was another demon, a golden Namkeian, Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, a grey skin alien, Freiza, and a group of other demons and Angels.

to say the least, they were not of this timeline. they all had a powerlevel of over 90 stars, but Sora couldn't understand how they were so powerful. but he quickly understood after using his God's eye, after the world limit had increased, the god of time had been working hard. she first picked the best of the best warriors across time, before creating a chamber where they could train as much as they want.

"should have trained longer, now you will all die," Sora said as he rushed forward, if they waited until their powerlevel reached or neared that of 500 million stars, Sora would have been sweating hard.

"I heard you kill my future self." Frieze said with an evil smile, as he rushed to clash with Sora before the others, Sora and Freize clashed, and as they did, The Golden Namkeian flashed, taking away the two Zeno. Sora frowned as that Namkein was the strongest, with a powerlevel over 150 million stars. the others also moved to stop Sora, Sora was too dangerous to be kept alive

0