0056 Earth
37 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Have you heard, the tournament is  starting in 100 years." Within a dark room, a bland man said to a group of other people. the others went quiet for some time before they fell into deep thought,

"We have a job, we were given the order to injure Merlin or assassinate her. The same is for Grayroad, and a few others. with them out of the picture, we would have a chance to reach the top." a woman said softly,

"I already have spies near them, this time the lord has many more positions opening up. altogether there will be 33 positions. I will be aiming to become one of the 12 archangels." The blind man said softly,

"I am aiming to be 1 of the 4 hours man, I heard that they would have the task of managing not just the events within this world, but also leading the conquest of other worlds." an old man who gave off a powerful aura of death said with a smile,

"Well, if this was why you called us here for, I'm entering the dream world. there is an event happening within the dream world, a competition held all over the world. the reward is the chance to cultivate within purgatory." the woman said softly, shocking everyone who heard her words.

To force people to work hard, Sora had made Purgatory become holy ground for cultivation, to enter a person had to have more than simply money. they had to have a special status such as being within the army or have gained a chance through special means like competitions.

everyone was clearly shocked to hear that Purgatory was one of the rewards, they have yet to have a chance to enter the dream world. the dream world was something that was created not too long ago, entering that dream world, one could give shape to their dreams and do almost anything they want.

For one, they could create a powerful enemy and fight all out. they could make a perfect version of themselves, leading to their skills improving greatly. but there was a type of dream that could be created and some that couldn't be created.

To make sure people don't lose contact with the real world, Sora made sure that they can't live a life within the dream world. once they tried to create a woman they were in love with and try to sleep with her or something, they would suffer a backlash. but for something as simple as simply relaxing within a dream world, like fishing, or comprehending the law and Dao, they could do as they wished.

around Sora's whole world, everyone was now getting ready for the tournament. many hidden powers set their eyes on the 10 commandments and seven deadly sins, forcing them to remain in close-door cultivation as if they left the chances of their death were high.

meanwhile, Sora created an avatar to comprehend the law, when he returned to visit his wife. Sora's wives were not allowed to take place in the tournament, as those positions would be wasted upon them.

Currently, Sora was sitting on a chair within Legerdomain. Legerdomain was a realm of magic from the Ben 10 world, opposite Sora, a white-haired woman sat talking about the progress of her world. She was Charmcaster,

Charmcaster wore a purple dress with a pink ribbon around her waist and a black crown on her head. In addition to that, she wore black fingerless gloves. At the top of her dress, she had a cerise pink gem with a golden border, and she also wore long dark purple flat boots. She wore her long silver hair laid out that extended to her thighs, orchid eyes, and very dark purple lipstick. She looked slightly thinner and taller, and her ears were pointed lacking the earrings this time.

"Well, that's everything. thanks to you, I have a high chance of taking over my verse and moving on to take over other verses." She said with a prideful smile, Sora nodded slightly while looking at the human-like rock golems, which were giving them tea to drink

Charmcaster was one of the villains of the Naruto world, she became more villainess once she entered the system. She went crazy with her newfound power, and with this whole realm under her rule, she at first thought she had everything, but when she realized just how small his realm was compared to everything else. she felt wronged, someone like her should rule over everything, not for any reason but the fact that she was capable of doing so.

She also brought many of the villains of this world to her sides, such as Vilgax, Albedo, Malware, Khyber, Aggregor, and many more. Ben 10 and the others of course would try and top her, but that was harder said than down with the team she had.

"... if I may ask, why do you were your mask even before me?" She asked softly, Sora froze for a second at her words. Shrugging slightly, he slowly removed his mask, revealing his godly appearance to her, and making her freeze. but after a moment, she blushed slightly before turning away from Sora. she didn't dare to believe someone so handsome could exist.

"am I that ugly?" Sora asked with a hurt look, Charmcaster panicked slightly at his words and quickly tried to explain herself. but when she saw the smile on Sora's face, she realized he was toying with her. She blushed as she just lowered her head, but she slowly lowed up at Sora, giving him the look.

nothing more needed to be said, they two entered a chamber and went on to have their fun, but a few minutes in. Charmcaster's moans turned into cries as she reached her limit, leaving Sora helpless as he left her alone and went to see another one of his wive.

floating within the air, Gwen could be seen floating within the air. she wore a white shirt under a dark red sweater, black stockings under a black miniskirt, and black high heels. Her hair had also grown longer and was down to her waist.

She slowly opened her eyes as she looked in front of her in slight shock to see Sora standing there with his mask on, reading a book on magic. the cultivation world did have something similar to magic, to use words to cast powerful spells is something that could be done. after all, words do hold great power, most people in the cultivation world don't easily let others know their true names.

"Lord..." Gwen said softly as she floated down to her feet, Sora frowned slightly as he looked at her, seeing this, Gwen quickly corrected her mistake.

"Lord Husband." She said softly, Sora nodded slightly in approval as he went on to ask her about the management of this world. Gwen was not the ruler of this world, this was ruled by the 2 female celestialsapien.

but Gwen was one of the powerhouses within his world, and she and Charmcaster clash many times, they were both rivals. they trained hard so the other wouldn't one up the other,

"Well, other than Charmcaster, we seem to be about to go to war with another world. the son of the ruler of the 7 dragons world can to visit, but was ardently killed, now the war is about to break out." Gwen said helplessly, the 7 dragon world was a low-grade world that someone within the system had considered, with 7 powerful dragons which had fused two from one powerful dragon, along with the conquest race bloodline.

the 7 dragon world was one fo the few low-grade worlds which had raised in power, allowing its world to become a complex world. now with the ruler of that world losing his beloved son, he was going to throw his rage all out upon this world.

Sora thought for a moment at her swords, before realizing this was a trick from Charmcaster. She had the kid die, and made it look as if it was a murder that was trying to be covered up. she aims to say the least to weaken this world, and the 7 dragon world, before entering and conquering both worlds at the same time.

this was of course a hugely risky move on her end, as other worlds might make a move to conquer this world. but she had a connection to Grayroad, who would be helping her. after all, Grayroad needed her as she had Albedo, someone who was extremely smart at creating powerful stuff.

but at the same time, grayroad was cocking up a plan to betray her, not knowing that Orochimure was also cocking up a plan to stab him in the back, steal his power and become one of the 10 commandments. Orochimaru didn't know, that Kabuto one of his most trusted men was a spy, a card that Merlin was waiting to play.

Merlin didn't know that her trump card had already betrayed them, and was aiming for his own goals. Sora went speechless seeing just how many people were planning within the dark against each other. but this made Sora happy, with such things happening, it will mean none of them were growing soft. they had to remain sharp.

"seems like something is aiming for a war," Sora said with a shrug, he would not step in within their matter, in fact, he supported the conflict. so on as it benefited the system, Gwen was shocked at Sora's words, and so the two went for a small walk while chatting.

"you're different from what I expected..." Gwen said softly, Sora smiled slightly as he pulled her into her arms, causing her to blush slightly. but Gwen slowly moved, removing Sora's mask, wanting to see his true appearance, but once she did she covered her eyes from the golden glow, of course, there was no golden glow. but there might as well be one, she had never seen anything like the sight in front of her.

the two looked at each other for some time, before they kissed. and so, they move heading to the bedroom, where they had their dun for a few minutes, where Sora walked out feeling slightly annoyed.

thinking for some time, Sora left and went to high school DXD world. where he went to meet the god of the night, Nyx. Nyx had asked to meet her not too long ago, but Sora had been too busy to bother with her call.

"You came." Nyx who was currently taking a bath said happily seeing Sora arrive, Nyx is a beautiful young woman with the cute face of a child that has long black hair and with pointy ears.

"Why did you call?" Sora said calmly as he looked at her large beast, before looking away to look at her face. She smiled slightly, before pointing towards the bath, wanting Sora to join. Sora shrugged as his clothing disappeared, along with his mask. Nyx froze seeing this, clearly, she was not expecting something like this from happening, her face blushed, and her eyes tried to look away, but she lost control of them as she kept eyeing Sora.

"so?" Sora asked with a slight smile as he looked at her, Nyx tried to speak, but she couldn't put a complete word together, she sunk into the water while hugging her legs. she didn't expect Sora to be so handsome, and his physique made her feel weird. after some time, she claimed herself down before she tried to get down to busy.

"i-i wanted to talk about the management of this world." She said softly, making Sora's eyebrow raised slightly. seeing this, she quickly tried to explain before Sora got the wrong thoughts.

"a world has gods, gods are not simply there to be called gods, but to manage what they were god off. the god of rain is tasked with managing rain all over the world, bringing rain to those who need it, or punishing those who enrage it. gods like myself are known there evil managing the balance, and making sure that there is always a balance of good and evil. without us, the world would fall apart." she said quickly, making Sora frown at her words.

"... what i'm saying is that the lord should choose some people to manage stuff. such as the god of war, the god of war would bring war into this world, he could make sure that peace doesn't last too long," She said softly, Sora thought about her words slightly before sighing

"I have already thought of this, the 4 horsemen would be in the task of such things, being disaster among such... but now, I guess I could pick roles, rules of concepts within this world," Sora said softly, making Nyx's eyes brightened. as the goddess of darkness, her talent for the path of darkness was, of course, unmatched, she was perfect for this role, which is why she wanted to bring it up.

"as my wife, I shouldn't give you a role," Sora said calmly, making Nyx's bright eyes lose their lights, she opened and closed her mouth, at a loss for words.

"but I will allow everyone to have a chance at this," Sora said with a smile, making her sigh softly before she pouted while looking at him. but she quickly turned away seeing Sora looking at her,

Sora moved towards her slightly, making her heart beat crazily. soon, moans filled the rooms, thanks to her physique, Nyx could last larger than others, but even so, it was barely touched upon an hour. her moans soon turned to cries, leading to Sora leaving her to go to sleep.

Sora went on to leave, and visit all his other wives before he got a notification from the system.

{host has comprehended all laws... a hidden quest has been completed. the host has gained a reward... host should enter a safe place, in 5... 4...} Sora had just appeared before Irene frowned hearing the count down, he quickly said his goodbye, and disappeared, entering a unique space within the system, just when the count down reached 0

Sora's visions suddenly went dark, Sora slowly opened his eyes, and found himself standing before a throne. looking around, he saw something sitting on the throne. this person gave off a powerful aura that made everyone believe he was the true ruler of all things. this person's face was covered by a bright blow, making it so those who were too weak to see her.

Sora's body was covered in sweat, slowly her knees bent as he had this uncontrollable feeling to blow before this being. as Sora slowly kneed, he gritted his teeth as he used everything he had two try and resist, his pride would not allow him to kneel before anything.

his bones began letting out weird sounds, as they began cracking. Sora endured the pain before he suddenly let out a roar, she went all out to stand. slowly, the being on the throne seemed to notice him, slowly looking over. he looked at Sora for some time, this made the pressure on Sora increase by countless times,

Sora's body shook as he pushed his body to his limits, but as he seemed as if he would kneel, that strange feeling of kneeling disappeared. Sora fell to the ground, breathing heavily. for someone who had infinite energy and stamina, he never felt so tired in his life.

Sora slowly looked up and saw that the guy on the throne had removed the golden halo, allowing him to see his face. and shockingly, he looked extremely similar to Sora, confusing Sora about who this person was

"W-who are you?" Sora asked softly, the man slowly stood up and calmly walked down the stairs towards Sora. at first, he was like a giant sitting upon his throne, but as he came down, his size seemed to shrink.

"who i am? I'm You, You're me." He said calmly as he looked at Sora, stunning Sora for some time, but this allowed Sora to have some guesses.

"We are the embodiment of the concept of conquest, I have died, and have been reborn as you. as a conquest, I can't die. so long as someone out there conquers something, I will always exist. without me, there is no conquest, that every idea will disappear." He said calmly as he walked towards the balcony where he could overlook everything. Sora slowly stood up and followed after him, closely listening to everything that he was saying.

but when he arrived at the balcony, he froze when he saw a world which was in flame, bodies filled the ground, while dragons flew in the sky, heading towards the huge castle.

"don't remember the events that lead to my death, I don't remember who killed me. I don't remember much. but I do know that since I have been reborn, they will be searching for me. don't show off your capabilities, not until you reach a level your power is worth something within the Omniverse." He said softly as he slowly began burning up, the castle began turning to dust along with his world.

"... you're yet a concept, so don't believe that you're truly unkillable. if you die, the concept of conquest will die with you. i'm impressed you turned the memories of my abilities into a form of a gold finger. remember, you walk the path of conquest, all other paths are just paths awaiting to be conquered by us." He said as the whole world turned to dust, leaving Sora floating within a void and suddenly found himself floating within the system.

{memeoires fragment has been used... unique quest has been acted. Dao comprehension...  the host strength has been sealed and returned to that of a mortal. quest, comprehend all the Dao under the heavens.} the system said, making Sora frown, since when did his system give him a quest? his frown deepened seeing his cultivation being sealed away, making him nothing more than a mortal.

{system is not the one that gave the host the conquest, it has something to do with the past. it has something to do with past host self last words,} the system said making Sora frown deepened. how was he going to comprehend the Dao as a mortal, Sora had no hopes of doing such a thing.

{'you walk the path of conquest, all other paths are just paths awaiting to be conquered by us', System believes the host has to comprehend all Dao while being a mortal, before walking his unique path of the conquest.} the system guessed, making Sora eyebrow raise slightly, but again, how would this be possible

{thats simple host, think of the novel I'm Actually a Cultivation Bigshot.} the system said as Sora suddenly remembered this novel he once read. I'm actually a Cultivation Bigshot was a unique type of novel like none other.

the MC of this novel Transmigrated to a cultivation world with a seemly useless system, which taught him all kinds of stuff. such as cooking, music, and other stuff, he found he had to talent for cultivation and the system forced him to learn, shocking him whenever he tried to slack off.

MC believed he was some normal mortal he had been taught by a system that up and disappeared once the job was done. but in truth, the system had made him some overpowered MC, those powerful cultivators within that world believe he is some powerful expert play mortal, while MC believed these powerful cultivators are simply too nice, nothing like the novels he used to read.

Anyways, with just the knowledge he had, he seemed to be able to do anything. simple stuff he crafts without thinking turns out to be powerful items people would fight to the death for, all the items within his house are powerful treasures powerful experts could ever dream of touching, the plants he grows are also powerful treasures.

but to the MC's eyes, they are all normal items. the novel goes on like this, with everything around him just being stupidly overpowered. everyone always misses understanding his words, leading to funny stuff happening.

{system believes the host should start doing something like that. the MC of that world only took a few years to master everything, I believe the host can do it within a few thouands of years. which would be record time.} the system said,

the verse of  I'm Actually a Cultivation Bigshot was not that powerful, most of the events took place within a universe, and barely was the multiverse touched upon, it would be a mid-grade world. which makes it one of the few cultivations of worlds that are only mid-grade, but then again, Sora never finished the novel, so it might go further beyond that.

{the system will start printing all the knowledge and information from the world of the earth... this should help the host speed up the comprehension of the Dao.} the system said as Sora nodded slightly, soon knowledge entered Sora's mind. the countless music from the earth, the art, and so many other stuff

{also, the system has found why the earth is so unique from bits of memories from the host... its because the earth exists within every verse within the Omniverse, it a gate to find knowledge about other verses. it's also one of the main reasons humans existed everywhere. the cultivators most like protect the earth as they want to study these other words,} the system said stunning Sora

0