0058 the way of the sword
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Slowly Long Wang slowly awaken from the illusion and found himself sleeping in a high-grade room made out of the highest-grade items. as he woke up, an old man slowly appeared before him. but horror filled Long Wang's eyes seeing the man, tears ran down his eyes seeing this

"N-no, no more." He cried as he crawled backward, the old man was caught off guard for a moment before quickly calming him down. after some time, Long Wang calmed down before looking at the sect leader. this was the sect leader, he was going to take him in as his personal disciple once he came first place in the exam.

"You seemed to have suffered huge mental damage, and grown many heart demons. these are something I can't help you if. you must face your demons, and as for the mental damage." He said softly as he waved his hands, causing power to enter Long Wang's mind, healing his mind. but even if his mind was healed, he saw Long wang hold some fear towards him, it was as if all males have become his trauma.

well, he was run through by every male he had ever seen. how could he not hold some fear or hatred towards them all? he wanted to stay away from all of them,

"you should get some rest, I have to go give a speech." The sect leader said softly, Long Wang nodded suffering, unable to wait for this old man to get away from him. he could still remember this old man's ugly thing entering his mouth. at this thought, he bit his lips trying to stop himself from crying.

"w-who came first place." Long Wang asked in a soft and weak voice, the old man who was about to leave froze for a moment before looking at him. it has been some time size the exam, and in the end, to say the least, Long Wang didn't come in the top 10,000. he shouldn't even join the sect, but he was too talented to ignore.

"Fang Tian." The sect leader said softly while looking deeply at Long Wang. Fang Tian was the name of the person Shisui had fused with, when Long Wang heard this name, his body shook with slight fear. he laid back on the bed, the will to fight had disappeared.

the sect leader who was looking closely at his reaction sighed softly. if Long Wang were to have taken him in secretly. while acting as if he had killed him, this was because Shsiui was way more talented than him. Long Wang's future was crippled right now, there was a limit to how far he would go until he faces this trama,

Long Wang giving up so easily shows that he had lost the power to fight, so he would simply ignores Long Wang. Shisui might just kill him to make sure this guy doesn't grow to become some huge trouble, after all, he knew the hatred between these two. but if he only showed hatred and killing towards Shisui, it would show that he still had the will to fight. Sadly, Long Wang's mind was lost during so many years of none stop action. even if it was an illusion, he felt pain in his butt, mouth, and little brother.

as the sect leader left, Long Wang rolled up into a ball, quietly crying. as he cried to himself, he suddenly felt something, he slowly looked around before he saw a demonic-looking fog growing out of him.

"do you want power for revenge?" the fog turned into a huge shadow, which covered the whole ground, before the walls. the shadow looked down upon him, giving off an aura of despair. it made people feel completely helpless

"w-who are you?" Long Wang asked in slight horror, this being made him who had leady felt helpless reach a new level of helplessly.

"i'm despair. i'm the Manifestation of your despair. you birthed me... father, and for that, I will give you the chance to gain unimaginable power." The shadow said with an evil look, Long Wang froze for some time,

Shisui after getting first place got many good rewards that would become useful for his cultivation, with his gains Shisui even became a core disciple and gained the right to pick any elder as his master. because of his missions, Shisui went on to pick the strongest person in the sect to become his master. even if the guy had a bad personality, it was not like Shsiui took him as his master at heart. Shisui simply took him as his master to use him,

"Fang Tian." a beautiful blue-haired beauty called out as she walked up to Shisui, She was one of the most beautiful females Shisui has ever seen. capable of rivaling many of Sora's wives, on top of that she was born with high destiny Qi and a powerful dragon bloodline.

"i'm so happy you joined the sect, I have been thinking lately and believe we got off on the wrong foot. I believe there might be some misunderstanding between us." She said softly as she gave the most charming smile she could give, and indeed, her smile made the world seem to lose its color.

everyone who was watching this froze, unable to look away at such a beautiful smile, but before Shisui who was a skilled ninja, just coldly looked at him.  Hen Xing seeing Shisui looking at him without looking away blushed slightly before looking away, unable to make eye contact.

everyone who saw this felt their heart metal, such beauty, they would sell their soul for just one night. as Hen Xing slowly opened her mouth to speak, she froze when Shisui touched her holder, and brought his face to lose to her. Hen Xing froze for a moment before she smiled, but when she looked into Shisui's eyes, she left as if she was standing in the middle of a blizzard.

"you grateful this is a high-level clone, or else your suffering would make Long Wang's suffering seem like heaven. You're just a leach that can survive on its own, sooner your later you will run into some males who care not about your beauty, or maybe they would play with you before throwing you to the side. even so, you will suffer. be it today, tomorrow, or in a billion years. you will suffer." Shisui said softly, as he grabbed her cheek with force, forcefully looking into her horrified eyes.

"I-it was a miss understanding." Hen Xing said in horror, she never felt horror like this. She heard about Long Wang's state, he couldn't even bring himself to fight. the clone suddenly shattered, turning into bright light as she disappeared.

Shisui snorted slightly before he went on with his day, he had thought of having Hen Xing before nothing more than a low-grade wife. at the lowest of the lowest, but she was leach, she would climb her way to the top no matter what.

meanwhile, within the heavenly court. the heavenly emperor appeared within a hidden room that only the heavenly emperor was allowed to enter. there he went on to kneel before he felt the dense energy within the air move.

"you came to ask about the matter of the one known as Sora... he is an unknown variable... even more so than Ling Han." a deep and heavenly voice filled with the power of Dao sounded, causing the heavenly emperor to frown deeply.

"I can't do anything to him, the mortal realm is growing stronger by the second, with that seal there the mortal realm is even growing a will of its own. it would not be long until the mortal realm is as large as the first heaven." The heavenly emperor said quickly

"I'm unable to act, you and the others have to act. it's best you put the two variables up against each other to destroy one another. it's also best you find that woman with the mask, she is the queen of the primordials. these 3 are huge variables, you push and the fate of the chaos can change." the voice said once more before it disappeared, the heaven emperor's face was pale at this news.

the heavenly emperor thought for some time before coming up with a plan, but first, he needed to find that masked woman. to do this, he shall create an event that would attract her. not just her, but even more talents. the future didn't seem so bright at the moment.

within the demon court, the demon Emperor kneeled before a will that gave off a powerful aura, this small will had enough power to cause the demon emperor to shake in fear, as he knew he was of no match before this small will.

"Demon ancestor, with how things are going. we might never get the chance of defeating this person, with the dream walker inheritance, he could simply enter a dream world." the demon emperor said while looking at the will

"This has gotten out of hands, I didn't expect dream walker to have such a huge trump card... but even so, the demons must rule the heavens. we must replace humans are the main characters of this world. the calamity is around the corner, use this time to slaughter all who stand before you. if he joins the calamity then he would not be able to hide in a dream." the demon ancestor said as he slowly disappeared,

the demon emperor had a look of shock hearing the calamity was about to arrive, when a calamity arrives, 99% of all lives within the 33 heavens would die. sometimes, all lives are gone and only a few 1 or 10 people remain. once should know, that the 33 heavens are filled with many levels of infinite numbers of lives,

within every calamity that happened, the mortal realm would lose all its lower realms, and all lifeforms would be killed. no lifeforms would usually be left behind. It's almost impossible to void the calamity, so long you stand under heaven, you would have joined it. your mind would seek valance, you would be quick to murder, and so on.

those who step forward and face this calamity would of course gain tremendous benefits, this was the time for one to gain a huge amount of karma and density Qi. one who faces the calamity and comes on top would have a nearly 100% chance of being a sage. but becoming a sage has many requirements which leave them blocked.

back to Sora, within a village, Sora could be soon holding a wooden sword. he straightened his form before he swung his sword. after which, he closed his eyes for some time, straightened his form once more, and swung.

Sora remembered some Anime and management where someone trained for many years, swinging a sword none stop and gaining the power to cut through all things. he was true to do such a thing, with each swing he went through his movements, correcting his mistakes before doing another swing.

Sora's arms were tired, one could see the veins which covered his arms, and one could see his arm had reached its limits. under his feet, it was completely wet, as his sweat had completely covered it all.

{congrulaiton on reaching 1 million perfect sword swings... rewards, the host has gained a normal wooden ax, recovery.} the system said as Sora sighed softly before falling to his knees. what were perfect sword swings? swings which held the meaning of the sword behind it, its something which couldn't be done half assly.

Sora had been doing this for 5 months none, and he finally completed this mission. to help Sora, the system has given him these missions, this would help point out which path Sora was to walk towards, not making him walk blindly in the dark.

{new missions, do 1 million axe swings. rewards, wooden spear, recovery, fishing rode,} the system said as Sora sighed softly. his body had fully recovered, and the benefits from his training were there, but his body seemed to have been given time to recover.

{new missions, do 1 million sword swings, each perfect none stop. reward, a crafting table, a wooden spear, and a wooden bow. instant recovery} the system said as Sora stretched his body

Sora looked at the wooden sword, before taking it and going over to cut at something. with a deep breath, Sora swung down with everything he had, his experiences, and it all gathered into this one swing.

Sora's sword swung down, aimed towards a tree. the two clashed, and the sword cut deep into the tree before it got stuck. Sora aimed for some time before shaking his head, he expected more, but then again this was only 1 month's worth of training.

Sora struggled for some time to get the sword out, before leaving, he needed to master the way of the sword. he needed to swing a million times until those swings came naturally, he had to infuse a perfect swing into his very being.

and so, Sora went on to swing none stop once more. From time to time, he would get 10 or so perfect swings in, before he made a mistake. leading to him starting all over, this went on until Sora heard someone calling for him.

"Sora, come over and eat. I understand you want to train to become an immortal, but your health comes first." a woman said with a smile, she was young beauty with long blonde hair. She had bright crystal blue eyes which were eye-catching, she was Sora's lover. upon entering the village, Sora ran into her. She was kind and showed Sora alone, after finding out Sora had nowhere to go, she gave Sora some money to sleep in a room. She helped Sora get on his foot and get to work,

although everyone in the village had the conquest race bloodline, they were all normal people without any cultivation. although Sora became a normal human, he was still within the system and was still slightly stronger than all, allowing Sora to become extremely useful in hard labor work. everyone within this village's bloodline was not that pure, so they were not that powerful

she was the most beautiful woman in the village, she was only 17 years old, at the peak of her youth. with Sora's looks and hers, they were pushed to become lovers by many of the villagers, they were perfect for each other.

"I'm coming," Sora said with a smile as he put the sword away, her name was shiro. Sora and she went inside. Sora went on to take a quick bath, before joining her to eat.

"next mouth, there would be an immortal coming by to search for talents within the village. if we are lucky then there is a chance we can both begin our journey to become immortals."  She said softly as she played with her food, normally something like this should be something that could make anyone happy. but she seemed to be filled with worry

"I'm sure you have a bright future ahead of you," Sora said with a smile, he knew she was extremely talented. no normal woman could catch his attention, although the system had limited many of its functions to force him to quickly finish this quest and remove the seal, Sora had some tricks to tell who had a high amount of density Qi... which was a beauty and the aura one gives off.

Shiro wanted to say something but when quiet, she knew she was not normal. but she didn't want to leave Sora behind. after they eat, Sora went on to go and start training once more. and so, the months went by once more,

the weeks went by, and soon Sora was able to do 1,000 perfect swings. after reaching this level, Sora seemed to have a much easier time doing perfect swings. in 500 swings, he would make 1 wrong swing.

by the second week, finished the quest, leading to the system giving him more missions to perfect his path in the way of the sword. but by this point, Sora now had a sharp aura about him, he cut could now easily cut down a tree, but even so, this was not enough.

Sora went on to use the crafting table and crafted a metal sword. a heavy sword, and went on to swing none stop. the sword was much heavier making it harder for him to do perfect swings, but even so, Sora was able to do so after some time.

after some days, the sword seemed to lose its sweat. with one hand, Sora could swing around the sword like it was nothing. the sword didn't get lighter, and Sora didn't get stronger. but his knowledge of the way of the sword leads to the sword becoming lighter, allowing him to seemly wield any sword no matter the weight.

"sigh, he left this dumb sword laying around," Shiro said seeing Sora had left the metal sword laying in the kitchen, from time to time, Sora would get hungry and come get something to eat, and for the sword laying around. this small thing was quite annoying, but she could put up with it because she loved Sora

She walked over to pick up the sword, before she took a good look at the seemly normal sword, she froze when she realized it was no normal sword. it was a copper-grade item, she froze for some time as she remembered when Sora crafted the sword.

Sora had bought normal metal and had crafted the sword normally, nothing was special about the sword, she had even seen the sword for herself. it was normal, yet right now it was a low copper grade item. she thought for some time before she remembered the strange sharp feelings she usually feel.

"he comprehends the law? no, he is a normal human... no, he had been swinging the sword none stop for so many days... those swings didn't seem normal." She froze for some time, before realizing that Sora might have touched upon a Dao.

Within the cultivation world, Buddha had comprehended the Dao and had ascended, becoming an immortal. the fact her lover was so capable made her smile, she thought for some time as she easily picked up the heavy Sora.

"he doesn't even know how capable he is." She said with a smile before she frowned while in deep thought for some time, before sighing. She put the sword away, before going on with her day.

and So, the days went by. Sora improved day by day and his sword swings got more and more profound. this time, Shiro watched him train, in amazement at his talent. by the time a powerful expert came to the village, Sora felt as if he had reached a bottleneck, so he moved on to the way of the axe.

0