0067 scheming
33 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"you guys are finally awake," Shisui said with a smile as he looked at Lu and the others who were walking out from the inside of the ship. Lu sighed softly seeing Shisui driving the ship, he thought Shisui had also pushed himself. no what how strong one might be, they couldn't use their peak powers without limits, yet Shisui was doing so without any problem.

"how long have we been sleeping?" Lu asked softly as he rubbed his head, Shisui thought for a moment before answering. they were only asleep for a few hours which was not really that long.

"Hey, your brother seemed weak. you're at half-step sun and moon yet could fight someone at late Heavenly Immortal. that's like a trillion times stronger than those of the same level. meanwhile, your brother seemed to be only a million times stronger than those of the same level." Shisui said calmly as he looked at Lu in confusion.

"oh, that's simple. as one bloodline nears the strength of the ancestor, the boost from their bloodline would slowly disappears. our deer bloodline is only a low Emperor Bloodline, as we near the emperor realm in strength, the boosts drop more and more. and soon, it would disappear. for one, i', a trillion times stronger than the average person of the same level. in the Sun and Moon tier, it would drop to a billion, and by the time ii reach Heavenly Immortal, it would reach a million." Shisui said, stunning Shisui for some time. He thought long and hard about the conquest bloodline, since that bloodline was fused with many powerful bloodlines, the boost it gave was not going to drop any time soon.

"People like the Prince of the Phoenix clan had a Sage Grade bloodline. the Supreme Immortal Phoenix bloodline is an extremely rare bloodline. although the Prince isn't the most talented, he is ranked up there as one of the best. adding how immortal he was, and the level of his immortal flames, he was greatly looked upon by the clan." Lu said calmly as Shisui nodded slightly,

"... do you have the Human sovereign bloodline?" Lu suddenly asked, Shisui's bloodline was too powerful, it was clear he was human. so he had to have a powerful bloodline, the Human Sovereign bloodline was a powerful Sage-grade bloodline, even above the likes of the Original Human bloodline.

the two cached while they headed off towards where the heavenly Court was being held, at some point, Shisui entered Godly Mt. Xumi and went on to go absorb the blood of the elders who were recovering within Godly Mt. Xumi.

Within Shisui's world, Stars came to life, these stars held unmatched power capable of powering countless worlds eternally. these stars could be born by a person in the sun and moon tier to get a boost of power of 100 times. but if all stars are burned, it could lead to their cultivation dropping.

the elders had also burned their Stars, but even with a 100 times boost, Shisui was still capable. this was because Shisui was holding back, his reflections and other such remain at a level where he could react. there was a few ways Shisui was holding backward, the first way was his bloodline. covering his bloodline and making it look like a Human bloodline led to Shisui's strength dropping by a few times.

Shisui had the God of conquest eye, just because he didn't use it, didn't mean the eyes were not active, so the whole time, Shisui was reading them like a book. Shisui had Haki, allowing him to see hours into the future, but Haki had to be hidden, and since he was within the Immortal realm, he couldn't see too far into the future thanks to how strong space-time was here. So, he limited himself to only 3 seconds.

Shisui also had many unique abilities, and being a Demi-God, he was quite powerful. but many things had to be kept himself. something which was quite annoying.

as a trillion stars were born, Shisui stepped through into Mid-Early Sun and Moon, the elders in front of him tried up, seemingly about to die at any moment. Lu elder brother angrily looked at Shisui, not expecting Shisui to have this ability. this was none other than the ability of those within the mortal realm.

"y-you're one of them," he said in a weak and soft voice, with that seal to the mortal realm which was put up, no one would expect that someone had ascended to the immortal realm. Lu's elder brother and many others didn't want to see the raise of Sora, so they were all willing to come together to slaughter and destroy such a freak.

"Can anyone else be more talented than us? even Ling Han would be considered average among our group." Shisui said with a smile, making Lu's elder brother's face pale slightly, these groups were nothing more than freaks,

"you're a spy, you're entering the heavenly court as a spy." Lu's elder brother's face darkened at this realization, Shisui's eyebrow raised slightly, before he shook his head slightly.

"Now I have to kill you two, I will have to absorb your very existence," Shisui said with a shake of his head, making their faces pale slightly at his words. they panicked, but a spear of conquest appeared within Shisui's hands, which stabbed into Lu elder brother forehead.

'soon, my strength will be near the Emperor realm, as just need to be 1,000 times weaker than the heavenly emperor, then I can transform with him not being able to see through me.' Shisui thought softly, going all out at the moment Shisui only had a powerlevel 175,000 True Dao. he was 17.5 times stronger than Lu's elder brother. thats not even adding the Godly Xumy avatar.

Shisui could still fight 3 realms above his level, something was still his pride. it showed off his talent, within the system he could be considered a 9-star talent. although nothing compared to a 15-star talent, it was still impressive.

Shisui absorbed all of them, and many more stars appeared in his world. Shisui only left behind their impurity, everything which made them who they were was absorbed. as for their impurity, they flew into the system, as a Sage could bring them back to life even with a simple piece of that.

what was a sage? a sage is a being who transcends Dao, Dao was everything within creation. When Pangu created this world, it was the only light within the endless emptiness. Primordials like Pangu were considered to be something even higher than sages, Pangu created the Dao, Pangu created the 3 realms... in fact, Pangu was the Dao and the 3 realms.

there were things called concepts, concepts were something many people could fully understand. for example, the concept of dream. Dream wasn't just a powerful being, he was the Manifestation of dreams. if he disappeared, all beings across time and space would lose the ability to dream. without him, the very meaning of dreaming would disappear. without dreams, nightmares, and stuff like hope would disappear.

there were other conquers, and other manifestations within this world. there were lesser concepts and stronger concepts. there was something similar for a normal human.

the concept of who you are, you yourself can be considered the manifestations of who you are. Sages are able to affect this, allowing them to bring themselves back to life no matter the injuries. so long as the concept of their existence is alive, they could survive. they could also bring back to life others,

if a sage got their hands on Lu's elder brother's impurity, with a wave of the end, they could bring him back just from that. that impurity was a hint of the concept that made up Lu's elder brother, those sages who were strong enough could fully restore his concept, bringing him back to a point he was good as new.

Shisui found this out from Eivor who had fused with the prince of the phoenic clan, with that knowledge. Eivor had to tell Shisui everything he needed to know to make sure their mission was a success,

anyways, Shisui sent all hints of them into the system after absorbing them all. at the same time, Shisui cultivation improved once more. allowing him to step into High-Late Sun and Moon. with that done, Shisui floated up as a cup of tea appeared in his hands.

this tea was similar to the cup of tea he got from the trial ground, but this tea was formed from the system. you see, when Shisui sent the cup of tea into the system. the water within the system had improved to a point where the water calmed a person's mind. sadly, thanks to the size of the system, not all the water was turned into this, only a holy ground of this liquid was made, which Itachi was looking after.

at the same time, a few trees now could make leaves with the ability to calm, and clear a person's mind. these leaves when used together with the water created something which was countless times better than the Tea which Shsiui had gotten

it took Itachi some time to find someone capable of making good tea, who he hired to personally create tea for the assassins. this was because the assassins truly needed to always have a perfect and clear mind.

Shisui drank the tear, and all of the pointless and useless thoughts instantly disappeared. his mind became so clear, and his connections to the Dao reached a new height. his thought speed increased to a new height, and he entered a state of enlightenment, allowing him to quickly comprehend many things, within a short amount of time.

and so, 50 years quickly passed. he had left a clone outside Godly Mt Xumi, so Lu didn't bother him at all within this time. Shisui had an endless amount of Tea to drink during this time. 1 tea could last him a month of deep comprehension, although to him it would be a few minutes. but to Itachi and the others within the system, these months to Shisui were only a few days to them.

"where here," Shisui said with slight shock as he looked at the golden shining heavenly court. the heavenly court was huge, worlds couldn't be used to disable the size of something which could hold the whole mortal realm. although the heavenly court couldn't hold the new and evolved mortal realm, it was still shocking

Lu also had a shock looked while looking at all of this, the heavenly court was like nothing he had seen. the countless ships heading towards the heavenly court, filled with powerful experts and talents made him swallow his saliva slightly. He now truly knew how small he was compared to the whole first heaven.

Lu slowly leads the speak towards the heavenly court, not daring to be arrogant and fly fast. everyone also showed their speed, by driving at the speed limit. Shisui closed his eyes as tried sensing the masked woman, he in a way had two missions.

It was clear that the heavenly court wanted to draw talents, and mostly the masked woman as well to this place. Shisui wanted to use this chance to locate her as well. Sora wanted that woman as his wife, and his wife she will be. someone with a huge amount of destiny Qi should have enough to overshadow the whole Pangu world, such a thought made him hopeful for the future of the system

soon, they reached the heavenly court and went on to pay the fee to enter the event, of course, the heavenly court will not just allow people to enter without paying. but the fee was nothing compared to the rewards if they get a good spot in the event. with the event taking place within a few hundred years, within this time, everyone used this time to cultivate.

Shisui went on to buy many resources to help in his cultivation. of course the stuff he bought was a higher value than those within the system. after which, he went to go buy a place to stay before he entered closed-door cultivation

meanwhile, within the phoenix clan. Eivor stood on the head of the number one ranked member fo the phoenix clan within the battle arena under the shocked looks of everyone.

"From now on, I shall be called Feng Huang. Does anyone have a question for this prince?" Eivor said with a hotty and arrogant look. the number one phoenix, a number his teeth gritted teeth in rage and humiliation, he couldn't understand how Eivor got so powerful within such a short amount of time.

"damn, you dare want to take the name of the phoenix ancestor?" an elder said angrily while looking at Eivor, Eivor raised his now to the sky, looking arrogant to the extreme.

"Who here has the ancestor Phoenix bloodline? thats right, it's me. under my rule, the phoenix clan will soon unite all of the beast men. i'm not only unkillable, my talent even rivals the ancestor." Eivor said with a cocky smile. he of course didn't have the ancestor Phoenix bloodline. it's just that when he masked his bloodline to that of the phoenix clan bloodline, it gave off the same aura as the Ancestor Phoenix bloodline

the phoenix clan elder and many others went quiet at his words. the phoenix clan didn't have a phoenix court, they were too weak. they were even weaker than the dragon clan which already have a dragon court.

but with Eivor, then they indeed have hope for this. they all looked at each while in deep thought, Eivor, a low-early Sun and moon tier expert, just defeated the former number one talent of the clan, who was at high-late Sun and moon. this show of power stunned all of them and gave them hope for the future.

the former number one talent had power capable of rivaling those at the True Immortal realm, yet Eivor showed such capability, it made their blood boil. they all kneeled, accepting Eivor as the future clan had, Eivor smiled slightly, before stepping off the man under his foot. before reaching out to help him up

"I had to be arrogant just now to show my power, but I will owe it up to you later. as two of the most talented members of the phoenix clan, we shouldn't fight amount each other. for the greater good of the clan." Eivor said with a smile, stunning everyone who saw this. they knew just how arrogant he was, yet at this moment he was not rubbing his in into his face?

"i'm arrogant, not foolish. if I want to lead the clan to greater might, you can't hate me. what I hate most is being looked down upon by those dragons. so, come to my place later today. I want to show you something I got on my journey out." Eivor said seriously, the young man froze for some time, wondering if this was the same arrogant guy he knew. but in the end, to save some face he nodded before leaving.

"wait, I challenged you here where no one could see and know. only the higher-ups and myself. if i'm in the might, many powers will act to kill me. so let's act as if you won. I know how this sounds, and i'm willing to make it up to you." Eivor said making the all rider's eyes widened for some time, they looked at Eivor with new eyes, not believing this was the same person.

a few of them almost cried, with such a future clan head, what did they have to worry about? what ever happen to the clan head on this tripe made him go through a transformation? after a moment, they all calmed themselves down, before looking at the young man who was about to leave.

they all shared Eivor's thoughts on this matter, if this guy dare hold a grudge, he will die. with such a bright future awaiting the clan. they would not sit back and let conflict grow among them. everyone had to be united at this moment forward

"Huo Yan, the young master is right. grudges can't do at this moment." an elder said softly, Huo Yan's face darkened for a moment. but he forced a smile, and agreed to everyone, before leaving, as he left, his face darkened to the extreme, he, of course, was not willing to accept this. after seeing what Eivor wanted to show him, he will start planning his revenge.

later that day, he went to see Eivor who was waiting for him within his unique world. no guards were there, and they had the whole world to themselves.

"What did you want to show me?" Huo Yan asked calmly, Shisui smiled slightly, before he pulled out a palm size box. he opened the box, and showed him the strange portal within the box.

"there was a reason why I went to such a trashy inheritance ground, I was fly past when I felt a call from my bloodline. I know I stepped today, so, I am willing to give you the chance to improve your bloodline as well." Eivor said with a smile, shocking Huo Yan, who also felt a call from his bloodline form within the portal.

"you see, it leads to an inheritance ground. when I entered, I passed the trail where I got 6 of the 10 drops of blood within there to form the ancestor. in other words, if you enter, and pass the trail, you could gain the remaining 4." Eivor said as he sat backward, and looked at Huo Yan who was holding the box in shock.

"... you're willing to give this to me?" He said in a soft voice, to which Eivor nodded slightly,

"It's not like I can use it, even if you take it, I will still be stronger. so, I have no reason to fear you becoming better than me. if I gave that to someone else other than you, it would be a waste, plus, I don't want you to hate me or something, so, if this could fix the mistake I made, then it is for the better." Eivor said with a smile, making Huo Yan's eyes almost tear up. he thanked before leaving, upon arriving at a safe spot, he firstly sent a clone into the portal, he saw it was indeed a trial ground.

"... who dare sends a clone here? if you can't bring your main body here, such a coward of the phoenix face is not worthy." a huge amount of flames gathered, forming a huge phoenix that coldly looked at Heo Yan's clone. Heo Yan's legs almost went weak feeling the pressure coming off the phoenix, before he could say anything, the clone was destroyed.

Heo Yan who has linked the clone was shocked before he suddenly coughed up a mouthful of blood. horror filled his eyes, he didn't imagine that the damage that the clone suffered would be sent back to him. but he was not afraid upon seeing this, this made him exist as this was indeed mostly the inheritance of the phoenix ancestor

he entered with his main body, and found himself within the trail ground, the phoenix image didn't disappear, as if awaiting his main body to come. Heo Yan wanted to look strong, but the suppression from his bloodline made his leg go weak. he fell to the ground, in deep respect.

although this wasn't the original phoenix bloodline, it was the ancestor phoenix, his bloodline had reached a level that suppressed even the original phoenix bloodline. but as he kneeled, the suppression slowly disappeared as if it was an illusion. Heo Yan looked up and was shocked to see Itachi calmly looking at him,

"submit." Itachi's soft voice filled Heo Yan's mind, his willpower shattered and he quickly was dominated. Itachi only bit his finger, and 4 drops of blood which gave off a powerful phoenix aura shot toward Heo Yan, which he absorbed.

"leave, you would put on an act of being close with Feng Huang, but in secret, you scheme against him. but that two would be an act, as you scheme to help Feng Huang. also, try and meet without talents of the same level from all over the demon realm." Itachi said calmly, two of which Heo Yan nodded respectfully before he left through the portal.

the world around Itachi disappeared, as it was only an illusion he created. calmly walking off, he went to do his next task. for some reason, he was given the task to manage stuff like this, which kept him busy.

'the lord also wanted Irene, Erza, and Zeref to enter the immortal realm. but with how things are going, they were not needed for such a thing... I should go see merlin.' Itachi thought as he disappeared, appearing before Merlin who was currently seeing someone.

"Well, my new invention is simple. it's hard for people in wheelchairs to push their wheelchair, so my new invention is to fix this. as you can see, I put pedals on them, and all they need to do, is shit back, and let their legs do the rest." a young woman said with a smile while showing off her new inventions.

"that's impressive... but one question, why does a person need a wheelchair?" Merlin asked with a smile, the young woman froze at her question, not understanding why Merlin would ask such a simple question

"of course, because they can't as their legs are damaged or something," She said in confusion, Merlin nodded with a smile before she pointed at the pedals.

"so, how would they push the pedals?" She asked, the young man confused a few even more, of course with their legs,

"with their legs... which is damage. oh." the young woman slapped her forward in understanding, and she couldn't help but blush. before she ran off with the wheelchair in embarrassment.

"Are there not floating wheelchairs and other high-tech wheelchairs?" Itachi  asked speechlessly, Merlin shrugged slightly

"she is not the brightest light bub, plus we work to strengthen our world, not make them lazy. so, a wheelchair that could help a person train is perfect for us." She said calmly as he looked at him

"Why have the little assassin come to see me." She asked calmly, stunning Itachi. only he, Sora, and the assassins knew of this. how did she know, he didn't show it, keeping a calm look at all times.

"Haha, you're hard to read, but come look at new latest creations. gods eye." Merlin said as she wanted her hands, showing a robot with a glowing golden eye.

"This is god eye, an android I created with the power to see everything... well, it's a cyborg as its eyes are real. these eyes were genetically edited for their only goal to be all-seeing. everything that's happening, is currently within its eyes. you being the head of assassins, the lord locations, and so on. it's all within its eyes." She said with a smile while looking at Itachi who couldn't hold his shock

"the mind can't handle a huge amount of information all at once, so I created it. but once the lord returns and sees the many stuff awaiting him..." Merlin said grew, with everything she created, she was sure Sora will return that endless amount of resources to her. She could create anything she put her mind to, be it techniques, robots, or weapons. she would not be wrong to say she was one of the most important people in the system

"so, what brings you here." She asked with a gentle smile as she sat down. Itachi looked deeply at this woman, her hunger for knowledge was something that made him uneasy.

"I came to ask for the destroyer. I want to let it lose to distract the immortal realm soon," Itachi said calmly, Merlin froze for a moment before she smiled. Itachi sighed before he waved, making countless spirit stones appear. everyone knew that Merlin was the one facing the most pressure at this time, once her title is gone, what made her who she was would disappear

in the past years, she had to rely on anything to get some money for her research, but even then she was struggling. the stores she had were suppressed, and their businesses were surpassed  it seemed like everyone was forcing her to have to show herself to the outside world, but Merlin didn't dare to leave the castle

"I made some updates to the destroy. it should have the power to match a half-step immortal emperor. its adapting capability is also higher, it adapts and learns while it fights. it can grow counters to energy moves. anything you show it, it would learn. the only limitation to this is that... it can only do one thing at a time." Merlin said lazily as she reached through her storage and found the destroyer.

a golden humanoid robot-like item appeared before her, and with some bottoms, the golden humanoid robot turned into a small crystal which she threw towards Itachi.

"who yeah, keep it away from an emotional base attack. once they are effective, they grow a mind of their own." Merlin said calmly Itachi nodded slightly before he disappeared, Itachi needed to create stuff that would force Shisui to be in the light. in order words, causes chaos within the immortal realm, once the heavenly court sends experts to fix it, Shisui, in the end, should be the one to do so. they way, Shisui potions within the heavenly court could raise

as for the destroyer having a will, Itachi will send his will into it to control it. this way, things could go perfectly.

0