0069 goals
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Welcome to the ranking tournament, where we will find out who is the strongest." a beautiful woman with long blonde hair said while looking at the endless crowd which has come to see the tournament. everyone cheered at her words, the woman waited for some time before she went on to speak

"but there are a bit too many people that have joined. so, we must cut the numbers down a little. down to at least a billion. those who can rank within the top 100,000 thouands would get rewards, the closer to first place, the better the rewards." She said with a smile before she looked down at the many people who will be taking part.

"When you all sighed up, you got a random number. if you were to look at that number, flip it over and see a new number. that number will tell you what stage you will all be on, there is a total of 1,000 stages, each stage being endless." She said calmly while she walked everyone taking out their number and flipping it over to see their numbers.

"Each stage would hold 10 people at each, a free for all. the 2 remaining people would move on to the next round. also, the stages would suppress everyone's cultivation to early mountain and river... now, are there any questions?" She asked with a smile, with her words, the countless people all began raising their hands, but someone yelled out their questions, not bothering to raise their hands

"can we kill?" a man covered in darkness asked calmly, everyone around him instantly felt chills upon hearing his voice. it sounded like a demon.

"attacks have no eyes, so if you end up killing, that can't be helped. everyone should know the risk of coming here." She said with a smile, no one backward out at her words. they all knew the risk. a few others asked some questions, and she answered them all.

also, everyone who was up this round went. Among them was Shisui. he went on and went on to stand on Stage number 194, as Shisui stepped on stage, he calmly studied everyone. but as he stepped onto the stage, he along with everyone felt a powerful suppression force, making their cultivation drop the early Moutain and river.

Everyone frowned, not feeling comfortable with the suppression, but they quickly got used to it. Shisui couldn't help but smile slightly seeing everyone was at the same level, who did he have to fear while at the same level? unless they were as strong as someone like the prince of the phoenix clan, he had nothing to worry about.

as soon as everyone was on their stage and was ready for a battle, an old man walked onto the stage, with the job to make sure there was no cheating. with the old man seeing everyone ready, he had the battle started.

with it being a free for all, no one dared to make the first move, they all looked at each other, before someone had enough and attacked the closet person to him. a fist image shot toward Shisui, Shisui thought for a moment before he went on to show off.

everyone in the arena suddenly disappeared, before they found themselves standing outside the arena. meanwhile, Shisui stood there, with his hand behind his back, Shisui calmly looked at everyone, with the air of an expert. everyone took deep breaths, too stunned to understand what they just saw.

"What a powerful illusion." The heavenly emperor rubbed his bread slightly while looking at Shisui from the void. he panicked his finger to divine about Shisui, before nodding as he easily found out Shisui's background

"good character... and he managed to get the inheritance of Godly Moutain Xumi. or at least got the technique through other means. keep close eyes on this one, I sense he will come within the top 10 with ease." He said with a smile, a man with a sword on his back nodded slightly while looking at Shisui before looking at someone else.

"The Son of Heaven is truly impressive, just a thought, and sent everyone flying." He said as he looked at the son of heaven he sent everyone flying with but a thought from him. The son of heaven was also taking part, and the rewards for first place were so high as the Heavenly emperor was sure that the Son of Heaven would take first place.

"Haha, that's my son. for the past 500 years, he had been tempering himself, fighting others of a stronger level to draw out his full capability. With the Heavenly Dao physique, he had comprehended many Dao to a high level, he would surely take first place... only that mask woman could challenge him, but I can't find her. she is here, yet she is hidden well." the heavenly Emperor said softly as he looked at every female, but none had the same aura, or figure as that woman.

they both frowned, slightly worried. they could try and divine everyone here, but everyone who was here had a huge background. so, there were many who had a hard to see back, there were even some which the heavens hid. She was here, yet they couldn't find her. all they could do was search for the most capable female. it would most likely be here.

Itachi calmly walked off the stage after being annoyance the winner, as he need he happened to look over and saw the Son of Heaven who was looking at him with a mocking look. Shisui smiled slightly, as he nodded humbly at the Son Of heaven, leaving the son of heaven speechless for a moment before he snorted and return turned to his personal seat while waiting for the next match.

as stages were cleared, the others who were waiting for their turn went up, like this, a few hours went by before it was Shisui's turn once more. this would be the last match, Shisui went up, and once again his cultivation was surpassed. Shisui was used to it, instead, he studied everyone around him. before his eyes landed on a handsome young man.,

the young man was also looking at him,  they both looked at each other for some time, as they ignored everyone else. each could sense that everyone else was weak, and only they were the truly strong ones here.

as soon as the match began, Shisui stepped forward rushing toward him. the man also rushed forward with great step, and with only his hands, he clashed with Shisui's sword, creating a powerful shockwave that sent everyone else flying off the stage while coughing up blood. the two looked deeply into each other eyes before they stepped and took a step backward

"I guess he still has his eyes upon me?" He asked calmly, Shisui smiled slightly as he shrugged helplessly

"Would it be a loss?" Shisui asked as he put the sword away, the young man snorted slightly, before he turned and left. the old man overlooking the match annoyed him and the young man was the winner before they left the stage.

'Itachi, that's the queen of the primordial. I blew my cover, her senses are sharp, and she saw straight through my origin with that clash.' Shisui said calmly, Itachi who was watching all of this nodded slightly,

'be on guard, and be ready to fall back at any moment. I will keep a close eye on her, if she tries and betray you, I will move personally." Itachi said calmly, Shisui nodded slightly, some time went by and 1 billion people soon only remained. with these numbers, everyone could now move on to the true tournament.

"What an amazing show, I didn't expect so many talents were out there... well, let's move on to the main event, the ranking. if everyone were to look at their numbers, they would see that their number had changed." She said as everyone looked back at their numbers and saw that it indeed had changed.

"as you defeated others, it recorded each win. firstly, we would find the ranking for those with a ranking from 1 billion, to 100,001. those with a number within those stones will be up first, turn the number over and you would find the number of the stage you will be on." She said calmly, while everyone quickly found the number

"those who win would of course be able to move on and fight to get a chance for first place." She said before having everyone go up, Shisui had a number 23, so it would be some time before he went up so went to look around.

"the son of heaven asked to see you." a young man said calmly, Shisui froze for a moment, before looking over towards the son of heaven. he froze for a moment before nodding and walked over to see the son of heaven

"Hey, you're quite talented. how about becoming my servant? with your capability you are barely worthy" the Son Of heaven said with a mocking smile, Shisui froze for a moment, but Itachi's voice quickly entered his head. this was the time to make a somewhat friendly relationship with the Son of heaven, before crushing him at the last moment.

"Haha, the Dao heart would suffer if I do such a thing. you are talented, maybe more than myself. it might be foolish of me, but I still wish to test myself with the likes of someone of your level. no matter who the winner might be, I am sure you will become a rival that would force me to stay on my toes." Shisui said with a smile, the Son Of Heaven froze for a moment, he was at a loss for a word.

"a rival? you should be careful, looking up at me might end up in your neck breaking." He said with slightly narrowed eyes, as his aura slammed down upon Shisui, he was at late Sun and moon, but even so, Shisui stood his ground, straight as a sword.

"you're are indeed powerful. right now, I'm not your match. but maybe on the same level, I could have a chance, no, I only see us coming out as a tie. no, I'm looking at things with my capability, your capability is unknown to me. I should make sure I keep my skills hidden as well, even then, you should have many more powerful techniques than me..." Shisui began mumblingly, making the Son Of Heaven at this. what a strange guy, he began looking forward to facing Shisui.

Shisui wasn't hateful at all, he knew his place which made the Son Of heaven pleased. if Shisui was headstrong, unwilling to submit no matter what like some MC. he would look upon Shisui with displeasure. if someone like Shisui was capable to be a rival then he would have someone to push himself. his goal after all was to surpass the likes of Ling Han and Sora. so he was currently looking for talents to push him to new heights

Itachi who was within the system sighed in relief seeing this, Shisui was good at reading people so he quickly put on the perfect act. using the knowledge Shisui knew of the Son of Heaven, he went on to aim to be a rival, something which the Son of Heaven was looking for. the next step was to try and befriend him threw battle.

after all, in battle is where brothers are born. if he could get the son of heave trust, just what great thing would await them?

Shisui suddenly froze before he pulled out a bottle of a wing, he shook it slightly before the Son Of heaven. this was a win from the system, the best quality win, of course, no conquest Qi could be found within this, such energy could easily lead to Shisui's background being revealed.

as for the Wine being tracked back to the system, all hints of the system have been removed, so this was like any wine which could be found. of course, it was extremely high in quality, this wine was made from the herbs Shisui sent within the system, those herbs had greatly improved the quality of herbs within the system

"snort, you think just any wine could catch my attention?" the son of heaven said with a disdainful sneer, Shisui laughed slightly before opening the cap, suddenly a powerful aroma filled the air, just a smell made everyone around them feel drunk. everyone around them their cultivation improving slightly, stunning them. this only showed just how high-grade the wine was.

"This is some good wine I got, how about we enjoy ourselves before our match," Shisui said with a smile, the son of heaven swallowed his Slavia slightly. such high-quality win that could be drunk by people with low cultivation like them, he of course wanted one. other high-quality wins would lead to one exploding from even a drop of wine.

"Well, let's drink." He said as he waved his hands, having another chair appear next to him, Shisui came over to sit down, before awkwardly stretching his head as if he didn't have wine cups. he of course had wine cups, but they had a hint of the conquest qi within, something quick couldn't be removed some stuff like that

"you planned to enjoy wine just from the bottle?" The Son Of heaven asked speechlessly, SHisui didn't know how to enjoy good wine. what a waste,

"Well, this would be my first time drinking wine. I thought since you're so capable, it would be good to befriend you." Shisui said awkwardly, the son of heaven froze for a moment before he laughed, and with a wave, cups of wine appeared in his hands. Shisui gave him the wine bottle, and the son of heaven skillfully poured the wine,

and like that, Shisui got the son of heaven to our him some wine, this was only the first step to a strong bother hood, which would end in the most cold-hearted betrayal the son of heaven would ever imagine...

"Damn, it's been 5 years already," Sora said lazily as he looked at the pond in front of him, it's been 5 years since the demons attacked. within this time, a time of peace had arrived. Sora had made great improvement within his Law of conquest, looking down below, he closely looked at a fish that was not bitting the hook

"bit," Sora said calmly, the fish as if hearing his order suddenly moved, biting the hook. Sora pulled the fishing hook out of the water, before smiling. this was his Dao, his orders were absolute,

"Master, what else can you do with your Dao?" The tiger asked softly while resting near Sora, watching his fish. Sora smiled slightly before looking at the fish in front of him.

"transform into a human," Sora said calmly, the fish suddenly moved, and with a bright light, it transformed into a middle-aged man, who fell into the water. the man moved around in the water like a fish, and although still a fish, he had the form of a human,

"My order was to transform into a human, so he turned into a human in appearance, if I ordered him to become a human. he would have become a human. for example, if I ordered you to become a female, you would lose that thing between your legs." Sora said calmly, making a chill run down the tiger's spine as it covered its little brother. Sora laughed slightly as he stretched the tiger, making it relax as it rested against him.

"what if you ordered it to fly?" the tiger asked, to which Sora showed him. the human suddenly floated up, and in a panic, it tried to control its body, but it spun in circles at a speed that was increasing.

"stop," Sora said calmly, the fish suddenly froze, as if someone had used the power of time to freeze it. even its eyeballs were not moving, frozen on the spot,

"fly around, and this time has better control of yourself," Sora said calmly, the human regained movement, and began flying around with much better control. after some time, it turned back into a fish, while flying around, and a few seconds late,r it fell back into the river.

"There is still a timeline to how long the orders last, give me some time, and the orders will be ever-lasting. I will soon reach a point where I can just order someone to gain powers," Sora said with a smile, stunning the tiger. to order someone to have an ability, and out of nowhere they suddenly have said ability was scary.

the scary part about all of this was that Sora was creating this Dao to have himself as the main target, to become Autopotence. you ask what is Autopotence? form what Sora's research from Superpower Wiki said,

Autopotence- The users are all-powerful over themselves, including their existence. They can make their existence ineffable and defiant of all laws and logic, also rewriting themselves on absolutely all levels, including structure, origin, conclusion, and many more. With absolute control over themselves, they can essentially do anything as long as it stems from their own existence, like granting themselves all powers/abilities, becoming one with everything, attaining true perfection, etc.

Once his Dao is formed, He world orders himself, becoming perfections, rewriting his very being, and removing any flaw he might see. even a hint of a mistake shall disappear, and he would become all-powerful so long as it has something to do with him. of course, his comprehension would greatly limit this, but even so, this was Sora's step to turning himself into a concept.

Just imagine the stuff Sora would do with this power, a truly powerful Dao that affects all things. it will not only be a powerful Dao, it would be an ultimate Dao that stands above all other Dao, that was Sora's goal. he was not aiming for anything small, only the best of the best,

0