0071 chess
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"so, thats what happened," Shiro said as she looked at Sora who was closely looking at the map in front of him. Sora sighed while rubbing his head, For the past few years, the demons have attacked this world, and the many sects have tied fighting back, but many have failed within this time.

"you got anything?" Shiro asked seeing Sora not saying anything, ever since 5 years ago when Sora seemed to have seen through the demon's attack plan, her view of Sora had greatly improved.

"I'm not some all-seeing god. well, let's go through it once again." Sora said calmly, Shiro thought for a moment before she began telling Sora what the demons have been reported.

"the demons after their failed attacks have retreated to the demon realm, after that they kept 6 months before they appeared and went on to attack low-grade sects. they didn't kill those with high talents but instead captured them. it's unknown what they are planning. for the next years, they have been destroying sects, villages, and so on, capturing talents. not that they are most likely going to destroy some of the strongest sects." She said softly, Sora thought for some time before he held his hand out.

He ordered a ball to fly into his hands, which he began throwing up into the sky, Shiro didn't say anything as she knew Sora was in deep thought. after some time, Shiro looked at the map.

"There are only 2 reasons demons would be searching for talents like that, one being that they need them for something, and 2 being that they are trying to weaken the next generations. either way, you can counter this by holding a tournament for these talents. lay a trap for these demons to come, even if they know it's a trap, they would have no choice but to come. after all, will they have a better chance than this at capturing talents?" Sora asked calmly as he toyed with the ball.

"but there is a chance that the demons are masking their plans, doing this might lead to each sect being defenseless. while you are held over there, the sect would be here defenseless. but the fact that the demons have been acting so fast within these years, it's best to guess some higher-up is rushing them to do something." Sora said softly before he turned towards the door,

"your thoughts sect leader. a mortal like myself might not comprehend much stuff." Sora said with a smile. slowly the sect leader appeared, looking deeply at Sora, before letting out an awaked cough, it was awaked that a void-shattering realm expert like herself needed help from a moral, but She knew Sora was no normal mortal. he was most like an immortal play mortal, so she was respectful before him.

"sir must be joking," She said with an awkward smile, Sora rubbed the ball slightly before looking at Shiro.

"The fact that Shiro was almost captured makes sense, that guy knew what he was doing. a ruby grade talent is something that can't be so easily ignored, or he needed her as a shield, we know too little knowledge about all of this. capture a demon and get their memories, once we know their plan, we can easily counter" Sora said calmly, the sect leader also nodded in agreement to Sora's plan. a torment would be something that would most likely draw demons,

as for a few words, she left and went on to speak with other sect leaders about all of this. Shiro remained and lazily sat around. seeing this, Sora gave her a look, making Shiro blush slightly, locking the door, the two went on to have some fun.

time quickly went by, the sect leader shared her plan with the many powerhouses all over the world. with this, everyone agreed and a tournament was quickly held. they tried to make it as real as possible and had as little as possible void-shattering realm appear, making this something that the demon race couldn't ignore.

as the tournament was being held, no demons appeared, something which annoyed the void-shattering realm experts who were secretly waiting for the demons to appear. but when the tournament came to an end, they left to return to their sect.

as they split up, the demons which were watching took this chance to attack. while the tournament was being held, it was not a good time to attack. they instead chose when they were split. they aimed for the most talented person, Shiro who came out on top and was now titled the number one talent.

and with that, the 10 demons all moved, quickly surrounding Shiro's team. they quickly sealed off the outside world and attacked but as they moved to attack, they froze when they saw a smile appear on the 2 void-shattering realm experts.

"damn, Sora saw through them," Shiro said softly, Sora had given the sect leader a few tips on things that might go down. this was one of the said events. and with that being said, Sora had them lay a few forms around the path to their sect, while also having a link that would break off if they were trapped.

so at this moment, all of the other sects were rushing forward, and under their feet, a formation suddenly came to life. of course, before they stopped, they made sure to be trapped under their formations.

the demons all froze as they found themselves trapped within this space, but they laughed, there were 10 of them, and going up against 2 void-shattering realm experts. they were not trapped here, but instead, they were trapped with them. but seeing the smiles, they didn't want to waste any time and moved to quickly clear things up before they left.

one of the demons took out a sword and swung the sword attack at one of the 2 void-shattering realms. but the ground came to life, blocking the attack for them. the demons all attacked, but the ground would move to block it each time,

the 2 void-shattering realms had nothing to worry about, the formations would protect them for a few minutes, enough for everyone to arrive and overwhelm them. and as they expected, the sect leader of the thunder mountain sect appeared with a sword covered in lighting.

she flashed to attack, as 3 other elders from the Lightning Moutain sect arrived, at this moment, the demons realized that things might be out of hand. they thought 10 demons in the void-shattering realm were overkilled, but they didn't expect something like this.

they were not the sect leader match, they were only at level 3 void shattering realm, with 1 level 4 void shattering realm expert leading them, meanwhile, the sect leader was at level 5 void shattering realm. they could win if they worked together, but out of nowhere, Shiro exploded with power and went to clash with 3 of them, leaving the remaining 7 to her master.

a few minutes later, the demons were quickly defeated and captured, at the same time, the other sects didn't come as they too were ambushed, but they managed to deal with their enemies, and they faced less danger.

with so many demons captured, they only needed time to dig the information right out of them. meanwhile, Sora who heard all of this wasn't really that shocked. for as long as Sora could remember, he had a sharp mind for picking up clues.

this ability seemed to have come to life when he went to Hannah, she woman played too much and he always had to be on his toes, so he wouldn't be pranked, or catch on to her lies. for example, she liked skipping work a lot and staying home. it was his part-time to make sure she was doing her job, but finding clues was the first step. and she was good at hiding them,

"what do you think their next step will be," Shiro asked, Sora shrugged slightly, how would he know? he didn't even know if it was a he or a she, all he knew for sure was that they were collecting talents. as for why, how would he know?

"let's play, I want to comprehend the Dao of chess," Sora said calmly, the Dao of chess was one of the lesser-known Dao, that had overwhelming power. mastering this Dao will make one a chess player in real life. the world was a chess game, and you were the player, moving each piece,

"snort, I will not lose this time." She said with a snort, Sora smiled slightly, with his own Dao, he could bypass comprehending the Dao. but some things confused him, for one, how could he use his own Dao to use the Dao of chess?

His Dao was powerful, but every Dao he dominated would be weaker compared to others of the same level Dao. this couldn't be helped, but it's not something that bothered Sora

as the two began playing, within the Demon realm, Towa had a deep frown while looking at the kneeling demons. they were all shaking in fear, but this time she was not angry, she was extremely calm as if this loss didn't bother her.

"The fact that all of those powers worked together is not normal. look into this. don't move unless you have something, start cutting off each sect one by one when you're sure you can win. team up with the beast, and even have some elders of each power join you. under benefits, people would eat their own child." She said calmly as she waved her hands, throwing down a scroll

"This is a barrier-shattering technique, use it smartly." She said calmly as she disappeared, the demons sighed in relief seeing she was not mad. they all looked at the scroll before they opened it and began learning the technique.

"... I got it," Sora said softly as he checkmated Shiro, who was annoyed seeing she lost again, Sora ignored her and closed his eyes. he seemed to have an out-of-body experience, as he saw the world as a chess game. but he had no chess pieces and his enemy had a full set.

Sora slowly panicked his finger, and began divining many things, slowly many pawns began appearing, along with the other pieces. Sora smiled slightly, as the chessboard changed, some pieces moved, and others disappeared.

"well, their next move... after suffering such a huge defeat, attacking right away would be the last thing I would do. I would be worried about how the sects worked together, in this cultivation world, so many sects which scheme against each other, suddenly working together would make me worried." Sora said softly, stunning Shiro who saw the chessboard moving on its own.

"... well, how would they go about it?" She asked while looking at the chest board in confusion, Sora smiled as he looked at her. while pinching his fingers

"knowledge is power, I would first get down to the bottom of this. they suddenly lost a huge amount of their power, in this case, what would you do?" Sora asked with a smile, Shro thought for some time before speaking.

"try and have other sects join my side using treasures and revealing who their big boss is. with benefits, children would also kill each other parents." She said as her mood dropped, Sora nodded slightly,

"what I would do is simple, have the wondering cultivators join my side, and have the weaker sects join my side. to put them to their best use, I will have them become spies. there are two moves they can use at this moment. add new chess pieces to their board, our covert my chess piece to black." Sora said calmly as he looked at the chess board before he ordered.

"make your move," Sora said calmly, and with that, the chessboard moved. some of the black chess pieces turned black, and black chess pieces flew from the side, and entering the chess match,

"the ones that would most like to betray you are, the Gold Moon Sect, The Gand Buddha Sect, and the Black Wolf Sect. as for the wondering cultivators, it would be those within the west, east, and north," Sora said calmly, causing Shiro to almost jump at this, this was just cheating. this was not being OP, this was hacking,

"it's not 100%, it's just the most likely moves. there are almost some spies within the sect, as you see by the slight black on the queen." Sora said calmly, with the slight comprehension of chess he just got, it allowed him to see the world on a chess board. everyone under the heavens was made clear before him, of course, those hidden from the heavens couldn't be seen

and with the law of conquest, Sora's comprehension od the Dao of chess might as well be slightly lower than his comprehension of the law of conquest. Sora's order didn't simply affect the Dao fo chess, but also the Dao of space-time,

"order it to make your next best move." She said quickly, but Sora turned the chessboard back to the way it was, Sora calmly looked at her with blank eyes.

"it hasn't happened yet, skip their move and move," Sora said calmly, Shiro nodded slightly before she left. Sora seeing she left slowly looked over at a chess piece on the side of the board, he looked deeply at it for a moment, before he picked it up with the power of conquest.

"Tiger, let's return to the mountain, things are about to get interesting. I have someone who I want to meet." Sora said with a smile, as he put that knight down on his side.

far away, a young man who was blind was reading a scroll with his hands. but his heart suddenly shook, stunning him for a moment. He was confused about what just happened, it was like his fate was suddenly in the hands of someone.

He was confused for some time before he returned to reading the book. but after some time, a group of people entered the library which he was in and saw him, mocking looks suddenly appeared on their faces. they walked over and bumped into him

"my bad, I did 'See' you there." They laughed seeing him fall to the ground, the blind man slowly stood up, not saying anything. a few years ago, he was known as the most talented person in this village, his future seemed bright and endless, he was born with a never seen before physique,

He was extremely talented, but even with his talents, he was not as arrogant as many of his level of talent in a small village should have had. with a talent of 11, he could have been considered the most talented person within the mortal realm.

but it all disappeared on a snowing day when he was in his carriage and saw a homeless old man with little clothing. he went out to help the old man, but the old man suddenly made a move toward him

he was attacked, his talent dropped to 0 stars, and he lost his sight. for the past years, he had been bullied without any hope of anything. not too long ago he tried to kill himself, but his father caught him at the last moment.

The blind man just walked away, his future in the past was high. he could have become the strongest being under the heavens, yet it disappeared. He left the library whole the group mocked him from behind, he went on and simply laid there before falling asleep. but he was suddenly awakened by a huge explosion.

outside, a demon had arrived and was attacking all the mortals while searching for the best talents here. the village was in chaos, but villagers rushed over to try and stop demons but they were only sent to their death.

Far away, on Sora moutain. Sora sat before the chessboard, while he moved a black pawn over, making it face the knight. He smiled, slightly before moving a pawn over to help the knight, before moving the knight over towards him. at the same time, back to that village.

an old cultivator who was not too far away came over to help the village, the blind young man suddenly heard his father calling for him, and his father quickly picked him up before jumping into the sky and hooting into the sky. the shock wave from behind them destroyed the village,

the old man wanted to move the battle far away, but the demon laughed as it wanted to slaughter the villagers. but it soon saw a few people flying off. it picked a random person and flew after the father and son who were flying off. the demon knew that if this expert, he could no longer capture and talents, so it was best to kill before flying off.

the blind man's father seeing that the demon was coming towards him face paled, he was no match for this thing. the demon opened his mouth, shooting a huge beam toward him, the father quickly tried to dodge, but he felt as if he was pinned down. seeing his death was near, he sent his power into his son and before he sent him away, he said his last words.

"your mother is from the higher realm, son, you must not give up," he yelled before sending him flying,

"Fatheerrrr," he yelled as tries began flowing down his face, for the first time in as long as he could remember. he cried. even when everything was lost, he didn't cry, but at this moment the floodgate was unleased

the blind man's father was killed on the spot, and the demon turned towards the blind young man, but as he was about to go after him, the cultivator caught up, and enraged, he aimed to cut him down. they quickly tried many blows, but they were about equally matched, but the cultivator was enraged, leading to him tapping into a strange power.

with a roar, his hair stood up as it changed color slightly. he was so close to transforming into a Conquest Super Saiyan, but he couldn't take that last step. this was a False  Conquest Super Saiyan, and nothing had to be said as the old man did easy work of the demon, before turning towards where the blind man had disappeared to. he went on to help the villagers as he could help but went after the blind guy.

"fate is cruel... and as expected of someone who I consider a pawn," Sora said with an almost evil smile, before he turned outside to look out the window, and saw a beam of light flying toward the bottom of the mountain. the light landed within the woods, catching the eyes of many beasts.

"Saiko, hind in the shadows while secretly protecting him. don't make a move unless his life is in danger. he should come up the mountain." Sora said calmly, Saiko who was looking to the side nodded cutely before she disappeared into the night

"what's so special about him?" the tiger asked in confusion, not knowing how a mortal could be considered a knight in Sora's eyes.

"When I came here, I came thanks to the huge amount of karma I sensed. he is 1/5 of that, and Shiro is only 1/7. there are others out there, but they will come along sooner or later." Sora said with a smile,

"as for this knight, he indeed lost energy, in return for the chance to gain unmatched power... he was born with the god of conquest bloodline, like others who simply have the conquest bloodline, and those few rare people the lord gives his bloodline to, and their offsprings, and the others who goes through rebirth. he was born with it, everyone with the conquest bloodline only has a bloodline so diluted, it downgraded the bloodline." Sora said with a smile, shocking the dragon who didn't know of this

"It's why SHiro who is not even a void-shattering realm expert yet could fight void-shattering realm experts who could match immortals," Sora said calmly,

down mountain, the blind man slowly tried to find his way through the mountain. but to his horror, he heard the beast heading this way. without a second thought, he began running up the mountain, his ears were sharp allowing him to dodge the trees and quickly make his way up the Moutain.

his nose soon picked up a smell that stunned him, it was the smell of a garden, smelling this, his footsteps got faster and quickly reached the peak. his sharp ears picked up on the breathing of someone within the house, without a second thought he called out as he knew it was a human.

slowly, Sora stepped out of his house and calmly looked at the blind-haired young man. he couldn't help but look back at the chessboard, truly it was overpowered mixed with his law of conquest.

"interesting, come inside," Sora said calmly, the blind young man froze for a moment before slowly entering the house. Sora sat down and watched the young man feel around for a moment for sitting down.

"your name?" Sora asked calmly, the young man bowed slightly. he had heard how the beast outside stopped following him seeing him once arrived here. he knew the person in front of him was no normal expert.

"i'm Kong Shi." He said softly, Sora nodded slightly while looking at him. Sora thought for a moment before looking at his guard, it had been 5 years without anyone looking after it, along with the ranch. it seems like he has someone to look after it.

"you can stay here, but you must look after the farm and ranch. " Sora said calmly, this kid was only 11 years old. Sora could tell he would regain everything and more once he was 12, as for the old man who attacked him. it was an immortal. Zelda didn't defeat her father all by herself, she needed the help of countless mighty people, before killing him.

in the end, many powerful experts died, and these experts wills were searching for someone to pass on their inheritance. Kong Shi caught the talent of the most talented of said immortals, the blind immortal.

the blind immortal was a unique lifeform born from the little primordial within the system, due to how little the primordial Qi was within the system, his sense of sight was never formed, along with a few other of his senses weakening. he created his own cultivation art, his own technique, and went on to raise to be someone who could rival the likes of the 7 deadly sins and the others.

to say the least, his death was a huge blow to the system, but his death led to the system growing stronger and more primordial having a high chance of being born and even stronger than he was.

for the past 5 years, Kong Shi's body was being transformed, and even his eyes were evolving. adding the tempering to his mind from flying so low, his future was indeed high.

"m-my village has been attacked. please save my village." Kong Shi said as he bowed before him, Sora calmly looked at him, before sighing.

"an elder saved your village, your father is sadly gone," Sora said, making the young man's heart almost shatter. the only thing he had was his beloved father who was the only thing he had remaining.

"don't lose hope, you still have your mother," Sora said calmly as he stood up and left, the young man froze as he remembered his father's last words, his words were most likely to give him hope to live and fight

"b-but i'm nothing more than a cripple." He said as he began crying, he only wanted to die at this point, he went through so many and didn't want to fight. but a hint of hope was there, as he couldn't help but wonder if Sora could help him

"look after the garden and everything will work out perfectly," Sora said calmly, the young man froze at his words, the small hope he had grown, and after some time he slowly stood up. he was not sure who Sora was, or how powerful he was, but the fact that Sora knew everything that played out even from being at this mountain gave him hope.

and so, for the next few days, Sora began teaching this guy how to take care of his planets. each plant needed unique and special care and the same for the animals on his ranch. although blind, Kong Shi quickly caught on, learned, and began taking care of things. but every day was a workout for him.

for one, the water was extremely heavenly, the soil was heavy, and even the pop from the ranch animals was heavy. but as he worked, he grew stronger, and his knowledge and comprehension of the laws began improving. with this happening, he felt even more grateful for the opportunity Sora gave him.

"can't believe you just left without saying anything," Shiro said displeased while looking at Sora who was sitting in the son, Sora lazily looked at her, before looking over at Kong Shi who was trying hard not to look like he was ear dripping

"you know i'm a mortal right? 5 years was a lot, so what's up?" Sora asked calmly, Shiro snorted slightly before she sat down.

"whose that?" She asked as she looked at Kong Shi,

"a talent that caught my eyes, I want to see if he could rival the 7 sins," Sora said with a smile, the world seemed to freeze for some time at Sora's words. Shiro dug a finger into her ear, before looking at Sora,

"I might have missed heart you. what did you say?" She asked softly, the legendary 7 sins, only a few beings could match them in power. and most of them are in a way linked to the lord. the goddess race did have 3 angels within the seven deadly sins, but even they were considered to be among the weakest. the fallen angel almost destroyed them while they were walking together.

only the likes of Mael who was of the 10 commandments could be considered to be one of the higher ranks in power within the system

"you heard right, what? you think those angels within the 7 sins have some level of power that can't be reached?" Sora asked with a smile, Shiro was stunned for some time. she truly didn't understand Shiro's background to speak of a matter like this so lightly.

Kong Shi was also shocked, the book of god spoke about the 7 sins and 10 commandments, 17 elites who were the lord's personal guards and carried out the lord's will. they were the voice of the lord and helped managed this world.

"well, why did you come?" Sora asked calmly, shiro thought for a moment before speaking,

"We have launched a counter, sending the demons falling back into the demon realm. they didn't have a chance to have anyone betray this world." Shiro said pridefully, Sora nodded slightly as he already knew of this. he was a chess player now, and the world was simply his chess game.

on that thought, he could create a new and better chessboard, one that covers even immortals. how nice would it be if he schemed his way back up to the top, forcing everyone else to break their limits and grow stronger... on this thought, he turned to look at kong Shi, before he slowly smiled

0