0078 the Dao ancestor makes his move
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"those of you who think they should be goddesses, step forward and announce the type of goddess you wish to be. once you become a goddess you shall remain within the castle, where you can create your own world." Sora said calmly while looking down upon all the thouands of wives he had. all of them went quiet for some time before Ya Se stepped forward.

"then I shall become the human goddess." Ya Se said softly, as the human sovereign, this would be the best title for her. she had more than enough power to rank within the top powers within the system, plus she gave off an aura that made those conquest humans want to follow her. she was a born leader.

"I'm the created the human race, I should be the human goddess," Nuwa said as she stepped forward, Ya Se frowned while she looked at Nuwa. she was not her Nuwa and was weaker than her world Nuwa. seeing the disrespect a human was having towards her, Nuwa's frown grew before her eyes turned sharp. they were not allies but currently enemies on a battlefield

"snort, the human goddess who fell for a demon," Nuwa said making everyone look at Ya Se and Nu Mu both free. they were one of the few concubines who were only known to have a female lover, although married to Sora. Sora didn't mind as long as the other woman was also his wife, and he was there for any fun moment.

"... at least I'm not in love with my younger sister." Ya Se said as she quickly tried to change the subject, everyone's eyes landed on Serafall, a loli from high school DXD. she was wearing a magical girl outfit.

suddenly the woman with the glass she was standing next to turned as bright as an apple, this woman was Serafa's little sister. rumors of this have been spreading not too long ago, which was of course not true. they were simply the best of sisters...

"I want to know the benefits of being a goddess. I could have been a part of the 7 deadly sins, I lost out greatly." Merlin said with a hurt look, Sora rolled his eyes as he looked at her. She had Cell under her control, so everything Cell was getting was going to her.

"The benefits are simple... let's say for example someone becomes the god of ice, they would have absolute power over ice. they would also have the job of managing the coldness within this world, so far it's been a part of me doing it. so, you will have this job, you would know everything related to ice within the system, and you would pretty much become the very meaning of ice within my world. so long as there is ice within my world, you will become undying. your talent towards the path of ice would also reach an unmatched level, and created technique and abilities would only need a thought." Sora said calmly, everyone with such a cold breath of air hearing the benefits.

"I'm also going to limit the destiny Qi many would be absorbing. the people as a whole would gain a said small amount, this world shall have an alright amount to grow stronger, you all you have the remaining, which shall be more than 100 times those two put together. I will absorb none of them, if needed I will use the phoenic dragon statue for something." Sora said calmly, he had to power do this, after all, he was god within this world,

in the past, the system was the one that kept the balance, it made sure there was night and day, and so on. but now that goddess would raise to take these jobs, it will free the system allowing it to put more of its attention on other stuff. like fusing the cultivation system.

"well... then I want to become the goddess of knowledge and wisdom," Merlin said with bright eyes, Sora calmly looked at her. once she picked, she threw a smile at all the females who wanted to fight for this. when they all saw that smile, they all felt their death. they instantly froze on the spot, not daring to speak up.

"then, since you now have the title goddess of knowledge and wisdom. you must know many rules the goddess must follow. you're not allowed to kill within the system..." Sora went on to tell them the rules while he cut his finger, his power worlds boomed in all of their ears, filled with the Dao of conquest. they all knowledge, making sure to remember these rules.

Energy filled a drop of blood which dropped from Sora's cut finger, Sora waved his hands as he sent the blood drop to Merlin.

"Merlin, from this moment, you shall become the Goddess of knowledge. you shall know almost anything within this world." Sora said as the blood drop fused with Merlin, Merlin let out a scream of pain as she fused with the blood drop. she held her head in pain, Sora looked at her calmly without saying anything

Even though he didn't dare to take on all the knowledge within this world, the fact Merlin was so greedy and didn't think of the overwhelming knowledge she was going to get made him secretly shake his head. Sora, of course, was all-knowing within this world. there was a reason why everyone cultivated the god of conquest cultivation art and formed that link to Sora. as if Sora was their origin. Sora was all of his people, while at the same time he was not, and they were all their own beings.

Sora world was not the system but its people. so long as Sora's world exists, Sora would never die, you can all guess what that means.

after a few minutes of pain, Merlin fainted, with a wave Sora sent her away to his room. she would be all-knowing upon waking up. every piece of knowledge that had, and is existing within the system would all be known by her. this means she would know everything everyone knows.

Of course, there was a limit to this. that limitation being that she couldn't know those who were strong enough to hide their knowledge from her, the soon-to-be goddess would be resistant to each other, the 7 deadly sins, and many others would also be highly resistant to this. at the same time, she would not know a single thing about Sora or the system. all of this was only limited within the system, outside she knew nothing. also, lifeforms which haven't submitted and were within the system were immune to this.

also, She couldn't know the future. even Sora could see the far away future without the system. within Sora's world, fate was always changing and things were always happening. only those with an extremely high understanding of space-time would have the hope of seeing everything within the faraway future within the system. with Merlin disappearing, the others stepped up to become goddesses.

Silver became the Goddess of Ice

Nuwa became the Goddess of Humans

Irene became the Goddess of Dragons

Ai De the Sucubess became the Goddess Sex

Ino became the Goddess of the Mind

Di Yalan become the goddess of Fire

Charmcaster became the goddess of dark magic

Gwen became the goddess of light magic

Rias Gremory became the Goddess of destruction

Akeno Himejima became the goddess of torture, pain, and suffering

Nyx became the goddess of darkness

Gabriel became the goddess of kindness, love, and compassion

Yasaka became the goddess of foxes

Great Red became the goddess of dreams

Ophis became the goddess of infinite and nothingness

Kuroka became the goddess of cats

and the limit went on, be it the god of a race, to the god of grass, sand, or something like clouds, no potions were left empty. thouands of goddesses were chosen, and they all fell fainted from the newfound power

becoming goddess would increase their strength and cultivation to match the strongest thing related to what they were the god of. although this might work differently depending on what type of god they were.

Sora went on to empty a few worlds, which he gave to these new goddesses, this way they could have their own domain to grow stronger. for those evil goddesses, Sora had their work to gain their stuff, they also have to play gays of destroying the world and the good gods saving it. the evil goddess could ignore most of the laws, they could kill and many others, but they were not allowed to do serious harm to this world, they were only acting.

Since Sora's system was no longer taking action to control them, they had to work and keep things in order. Yin and yang had to reach a point of balance, if one side overwhelm the others, the world would fall apart. Sora knew the system would one day disappear and return to him. it was currently a part of him that took this form of a system, once Sora reaches a level this system would return to home and he would become whole once again.

that being said, Sora had to start putting up a balance before then or else his world would be on the brink of destruction. no absolute peace could exist, and no absolute happiness could exist. good and evil were two same coins, removing good is removing that coin.

you can't have light without that light casting a shadow, you can't have love without birthing hatred, you can't have something without taking. you can't improve if there is no reason to improve.

with everything done, Sora set the remaining wives who couldn't get a title away, but he told them that the goddess can't manage everything. they would need lesser goddesses to help them manage their stuff and also get more power. this gave many of them hope, and they awaited meeting with the goddess once they awaken.

as Sora went to his room, he called over Se Ye and Mu Nu. it was time for him to have his first threesome...

the next day, for the first time in 100 years, Sora stepped outside the system, and appeared in the lower realm within the Pangu world. as he appeared, he felt many eyes instantly lock onto him, he was of course still wearing his mask. he was too handsome.

as soon as Sora appeared, he frowned as he fell asleep. he instantly understood what was happening, someone sent a dream. immortals could appear within others' dreams, this way an immortal could speak to someone without the need for items or something. the rage for this was also extremely long, the stronger the longer the range until you could even contact anyone outside the Pangu world.

Sora flashed and created an avatar. his main body returned to the system, and the avatar accept the dream call. with that, Sora found himself appearing on a beautiful plane, it was a lovely place and calmed a person's mind.

"What does the heavenly emperor want with me?" Sora asked with a smile as he looked at the heavenly emperor in front of him, who was trying hard to hide his hatred toward him. but that was almost impossible, at this moment, the heavenly emperor hatred Sora to the point he would eat Sora's flesh.

It was Sora who almost cripple his beloved disciple, and worst of all it was Sora who took his beloved Son. sadly, Sora didn't have some type of system which could collect rage points, or else at this point the numbers would be sky-high.

"return my son and I will not only find a way to get your lover back to you, I can also hand you heavenly treasure guild." He said softly, Sora rubbed his chin slightly while looking closely at the heavenly emperor, but he found when he saw he didn't have a beard.

'i didn't have a beard when I looked into my future self, a god should have a godly beard.' Sora though thought with a slight node, the heavenly emperor seeing Sora nod sighed in relief, but Sora next words made him wish this was not a dream

"naw, that fool is crippled and is suffering a fate worse than death... I should check up on him to see how much suffering he is going through." Sora said softly. The heavenly emperor forgot how to breathe, his face turned blood red as he heard the fate of his most beloved son.

"y-you did what to my son." He yelled with bloodshot eyes, Sora smiled slightly as he looked at the heavenly emperor

"you would join him pretty soon, you'll learn crossing my path is the dumbest thing you have ever done. enraging god? you would have had a better fate enraging a sage over me." Sora said calmly as he sneered. the heavenly emperor's eyes were filled with hatred before he slowly spoke

"then so be it, from this moment the heavenly court shall not rest until your dead." The heavenly emperor said coldly,

"Just give up, the more you resist, the more suffering you shall put yourself through. submit now and I might give you a chance at not being such a sad lifeform." Sora said with a sneer, the heavenly emperor was enraged at these words before he disappeared.

Sora also left the dream, and not too long after the mortal realm shook. many experts moved, aiming to shatter the seal and appear within the mortal realm. the attacks landed none stop,

"enter," Sora said as he waved his hand, creating countless portals all over this lower realm. every lifeform found themselves unable ro resist and entered the portal. with that, Sora looked at the sky which began to crack.

Sora reached out, creating a huge portal that sucked away this mortal realm. and with a thought, Sora disappeared. within Sora's space,e Sora went to see the son of heaven, this brat father dare not comprehend his warning. his suffering shall be increased

on a field, the son of heaven was working hard under the soon. even though many years have passed with him doing such work, his body never grew stronger or adapted to his hard labor. each time, he felt like it was his first time. with only 3 hours of sleep a day, he was half dead. he had cried himself to sleep many times, that he no longer could cry.

The Son of heaven's body was covered in injuries, his limits were covered in bite marks from the many time he bit them from trying to endure this hell. there were also bites all over his body, one cold guess who bites him.

if he were to lose his immortality at this moment, he could fall dead. he lacked speed, he pushed his body too far, he was too weak and they only gave him enough food to remain strong to do his work. just imagine going to the gym every day, but your body never adapts or improves from all that hard work. instead, the stress on your body only adds on and on day to day,

you shall only have 3 hours of rest, not to mention that at night your butt would meet many dragons. the food you are given is little, you can't ever adapt to the pain or even ignore it. the pain would always feel new as if it just appeared. that pain could remain for days at its peak

"so, how's this fate I gave you," Sora asked seeing the lifeless eyes the son of heaven had, he was like a robot, just simply following the orders given to him. he was broken,

"... f-forgive me." The son of heaven said as he fell to his knee, his former pride had disappeared years ago. he had been praying for Sora to forgive him for his sins, the first few days in his place he still had his resistance even though it had almost pretty much disappeared. but he soon realized that the talents he thought were at the peak of this world around him was nothing more than commoners.

these commoners had talent rivaling or even greater than himself. he was nothing but shit within this world, this shatter his last pride. he knew just how little Sora looked down upon him at that moment, even the people who never threw a punch could skip a rank above their cultivation. this place was just filled with freaks

"forgive? naw, you shall remain here till the end of time... no, even when the end of time arrives, you shall suffer here. but don't worry, I shall bring the whole heavenly court here to help." Sora said as he slowly floated up, the son of heaven began crying, but there were no tears.

he just lay there while crying without any tears, Sora sneered while watching this, but just as he was about to leave, he remembered the version he had, and the warning he had. he stretched his head for some time, what shall he do?

"haha. fine, I shall give you a window to become a commoner," Sora said calmly, the son of heaven who was crying, sniffed his nose as he closely listened to Sora's words.

"form this moment on warns, you shall be paid for all your work. once you gain... 10 copper-grade spirit stones, you shall buy your freedom." Sora said calmly, the son of heaven's eyes brightened, and he quickly bowed, fighting throw the unimaginable pin his body felt

Sora's eyes were cold while seeing this, he shall be paid 1 copper coin for the hard labor he was doing today. so, he would need to work hard.

1,000 copper coins equal 1 silver coin.

the 100 silver equals 1 gold coin,

10 gold coins equal 1 ruby coin

1,000 ruby coins equal 1 low-grade copper stone

10,000 low-grade copper equals 1 perfect-grade copper stone

that means he needed 10 trillion coins to gain the amount to free himself and to say the least, it would millions or even billions of years until he buys his freedom. that is unless he starts selling himself at a high price,

Sora ignore him and left, people might think Zeus was worthiness, but compared to him, Zeus was nothing more than a child. Sora could think of countless of ways to make a person's fate worse than death.

Sora left the system and went to the system, everyone else within the system was busy cultivating after that huge event. Sora needs to slaughter those weak immortal emperors who couldn't skip ranks and start a breakthrough.

outside the Pangu world, the Dao ancestor arrived in this world. he couldn't enter the Pangu world, sages transcend the dao, thereby the heavens would not allow their existence within. the heavenly emperor looked around for some time and soon his eyes locked on Sora.

at the moment, Sora was slaughtering countless true gods, making sure they didn't gather to form an avatar to fight him. at the same time, Sora was also fighting the immortal emperor who was working hard to save his beloved sect.

the heavenly emperor easily looked at everything and saw everything that happened in the hundreds of years. even though the meeting with the heavenly emperor was not out of his sight, the Dao ancestor's eyes turned sharp at this.

with a thought, he sent a dream to Sora. Sora who was calmly fighting suddenly felt someone sending him a dream. with a slight frown, he increased his strength, just enough to instantly kill the heavenly emperor who only had a powerlevel of 2 emperors Dao. with that, Sora created an avatar that accepted the dream.

within the void, Sora looked around in confusion before he saw a sagely being who seemed to look down upon all of the existence looking at him.

"your existence is something which goes against the balance of this world. I should kill you, but I will give you the chance to beg for mercy and promise to serve the Dao." the Dao ancestor said calmly, Sora froze for some time hearing the Dao ancestor's worlds

after a few seconds, Sora burst out laughing as if he heard the funniest joke. the Dao ancestor didn't get angry. instead, he waved his hands. a soul suddenly appeared in his hands, before it turned into Hannah.

"All of this was over this little girl right? with a thought, I could easily bring her back to life like nothing ever happened. or I can ease the very concept of who she is, was, would, or could have been." He said calmly, making Sora stop in his laughter.

"as you might guess, I'm a sage. now, knee." The sage said calmly seeing how Sora had stopped talking, but when he thought Sora would submit, Sora's eyes reached a level of coldness that sent even chills down his spine.

"then go ahead and erase her. go ahead and enrage me." Sora said coldly, the Dao ancestor was stunned for some time... but he exploded in rage, since when was he fearful of a small brat only at the diamond rank? so what if he is talented, he is a fucking sage.

"no Diamon rank ant ever dared to speak to me in such a way." The sage said in a chilling tone, with a thought, he created a ruby that held a world of hellish flames. these flames didn't burn but bought unimaginable pain to a person. with a wave, Hannah's soul which was in a state of slumber was sent into that world. she instantly woke up and began crying out in pain, pain so great that she had trouble catching her breath.

"... Haha. Good, you have truly enraged me." Sora said as his hair suddenly floated up into the air,

{host has mastered the Conquest Super Saiyan. note that because this form power was fused into basic form, your form shall not change. with this form mastered, it becomes 4 times stronger. in other words, the host is now 4 times stronger.} the system said

{the host has gained a new form... the Conquest Super Saiyan 2. note that because this form power is fused to the base form, your form shall not change. this form is twice as stronger as the first form, once mastered it shall become 5 times stronger.} the system said as Sora's powerlevel quickly increased, and he instantly mastered this form

{the host has gained a new form... the conquest Super Saiyan 3. note that because this form power is fused to the base form, your form shall not change. this form is 4 times stronger than the last form, once mastered, it shall become 5 times stronger.} the system said as Sora's hair floated wildly in the air, he of course mastered this form.

the Dao ancestor's eyes shrank seeing all of this, SOra just got 800 times stronger... no, the rage made him stronger. in total, Sora got 1,000 times stronger before his eyes. Sora's eyes were chilled as he looked at the Dao ancestor before he felt the dream world, he shall go awaken the god of conquest Super Saiyan.

"..." the Dao ancestor was quiet for some time seeing Sora leave... why didn't he think before acting, he quickly left the dream world, and created clones at the peak of the Immortal emperor realm, and sent them after Sora. but Sora had left, entering the system.

The Dao ancestor panicked as he couldn't find Sora's traces, he of course knew that he just enraged a freak.

0