0089 complete Set
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Father, this a supreme Immortal. He is equal to a Sage realm expert, we have captured 500 of them." Hope said as he threw a group of cultivators before Sora. Sora looked at the cultivator and nodded slightly.

Sora's shadow came to life, swallowing the 500 Supreme immortals up. Sora closed his eyes as he felt his cultivation improving, he was about to break through to the Void shattering realm. but he needed to return to the system. Sora could do anything any way he want, so long as it was within his strength it was nothing to him. if he wanted his shadow to become a second him. then he could do it, any ability he wishes he had it.

"leave everything to use. We have broken through to the early Sun and Moon. we are strong enough to hold our own when working together. the only trouble we might face is the Choas Immortal, but thats a huge might now." Hope said calmly, Sora nodded slightly and disappeared. it has been only 1 hour since they moved to war, countless experts all over the world have died, and this world's strength was dropping at a rapid rate.

Hope and the others simply needed to search for  Supreme Immortals to absorb, although the battle would be hard, at first they merely had to work together, before they gained enough strength to solo them without the need for teamwork.

Sora appeared within the system, and a tribulation cloud appeared above as soon as he did. Sora looked up at the sky with crossed arms, and a lightning feel. Sora faced the lightning without much care, which blow doing nothing. he just stood there, ignoring it. after some time, Sora had reached void shattering realm. but he didn't stop there and quickly reached level 3 void-shattering realm.

{sensing the host has reached void shattering realm. congratulation host on reaching a milestone in cultivation... returning to some. host and system shall become one." the system said as the will of the system suddenly took form. Conquest appeared before Sora, stunning Sora slightly. but before he could realize what was happening, he flew into Sora and began fusing.

Sora's face twitched in pain, and he shook from the pain, he tried to remain awake but in the end, he suddenly fainted. Sora slowly opened his eyes after what seemed to be a long time, only to find himself laying on the ground.

"you reached the void-shattering realm, too your sweet time." a booming voice sounded, Sora froze for a moment before looking up. he saw conquest sitting upon his throne, looking calmly upon him.

"what's going on?" Sora asked as he held his head in pain, not understanding what was happening, Conquest calmly stood up, and walked towards him.

"We are fusing, this is you living through the memories. I was born to form my sister's desire to have everything. in a way, my sister is my mother, but I was born with power, and she had the brains. if we could manage to work together, maybe we might have conquered this world by now. but she is too scheming." Conquest said as an image of a woman who drew out Sora's desires appeared, it was not lust, but the desire to have this woman.

"she is desire, a snake that should never be trusted. from the bits of memories I have, from birth to death, we never got along. we tried to kill each other many times... but in the end, I was too weak to kill her." He said as the images of their battles, flashed, but they were a blur hard to see clearly.

"it was nearing my death when I realized to conquer the world I needed more than simply brains. unlike my siblings, I didn't exist everywhere my name was. it's because I was incomplete. my elder brother's destruction had another part of me. conquest is made out of many things, desire, dream, and also war or battle. because of this, I realize being born from simply desire limited me to never reach my full potential." Conquest said with a sigh of depression.

"When I came up with this idea, I began planning my death. I lacked the brains and was incomplete, I created a whole cultivation art and was going to seal my power so can start off as a mortal and cultivate up to the peak. I found a good cultivation world, a good spot to reach Outerverse before regaining my power and becoming complete. everything seemed perfect, but something or someone attacked, nearly killing me forgot." Conquest said angrily as he looked at the image of the downfall of his world

"but I still tried to go through with my plan, I had my man send me down to earth. I wanted my next life to know everything he needed to know about the omniverse, I had them seal away my negative emotions. I didn't want my next life to have any distractions, or to be blinded by rage. a cool mind is what should be kept to rule. I did everything to fix my flaws, leaving behind the cultivation art I created for my goals, and many other stuff." He said as he looked at Sora who was looking at the images

"I wanted you to start from the bottom, like how that MC does, so I wanted them to give you a shitty face. be humble, that's something I could never do. but it's something I wished to create. your future will be brighter than mine. the Dao of conquest you created, is amazing. but it has its flaws, this is what I believe conquest is. at least that's I understand myself." Conquest said as he trapped Sora's forehead,

"cultivation world is amazing, I see I did well choosing it," Conquest said seeing Sora just stand there with closed eyes, trying to comprehend the knowledge he gave him, conquest turned his attention to the screen, looking at moments before his death.

he watched it a few more times, sighing helplessly, unable to understand what happened. he slowly began to disappear, but as he disappeared, the image on the screen seemed to get closer. his body instantly shrank as he saw a person's face. horror appeared on his face,

"Its father... damn it," Conquest yelled seeing Sora was in a state of enlightenment, he couldn't hear him. it was too late as he disappeared, leaving Sora standing there with the image on the screen getting closer and closer.

slowly a hand reached out from the screen, wanting to grab Sora's hand. but as it was inches away, a head reached out of nowhere, pulling Sora away. a gentle woman who gave off a mother aura and held Sora closely. she smiled slightly while hugging Sora, before looking up at the screen.

"I told you long ago to say away from my children." She said softly, the arm slowly returned two the screen, while the image of a man within the screen slowly appeared...

Sora slowly opened his eyes and found himself in his room. as he slowly got up, he felt a sharp pain running through his head. he quickly remembered many things and the happenings within his world. his world was now his domain. the system was gone... well not gone, he became the system.

Sora thought for some time before looking at his gains for breaking through to the void-shattering realm. upon reaching the void-shattering realm, Sora had gained the dream emperor physique, now the barrier between reality and dreams was thinner than paper. all injuries could be turned into a dream, he could easily pull stuff out of a dream without much hardship. of course the stronger the stuff, the harder

the fist of conquest has improved once more. the fist of slaughter improved, now he had a full set of items. from knives and so many other stuff. the items he made were not even stronger than before, sadly Sora couldn't use this as his armor was being upgraded by Anos and the others

the fist of domination had improved, and Sora's willpower was as good as a solid. within the mask, even the ground and things without a will and form shall be conquered before Sora. anything that exist could now be conquered, there was no limitation to this, if Sora was strong enough, then it shall be conquered. hell, even the story can be conquered.

the step of conquest now allowed Sora to travel past the story, with it at level 4, Sora could do more than simply leave the story with it now. he could now use this technique in battle, making him even stronger. after all, you can't hit what you can't touch. Sora could move so fast that he could seemly be at countless places all at once. that was impressive.

the eye of conquest reached level 4, allowing Sora to see past the story. he reached a level of eyesight where he could see into the far future. the plot didn't block his eyesight, only his strength limited it. with a simple look, Sora could conquer all things. a simple look could conquer many things,

{Name: Sora

titles: [conquer]

Age: 610/ 1 septillion

Race: Human

Bloodlines: [God Of Conquest Bloodline}

World Name: Omnipotence Empire

World Size: half-step Outerverse

worlds conquered: 51 high-grade worlds, 658,7688 mid-grade worlds, finite low-grade world

.

Body Cultivation: level 1 void shattering realm (+ 600,000 true Dao to one PL. Combat level at low-late True dao}

.

Energy Cultivation: level 1 void shattering realm (+ 600,000 true Dao to one PL. Combat level at low-late True dao}

.

Soul Cultivations: level 1 void-shattering realm (+ 600,000 true Dao to one PL. Combat level at low-late True dao}

Mind Cultivations: level 1 void-shattering realm (+ 600,000 true Dao to one PL. Combat level at low-late True dao}

.

Dreamworld cultivation: level 1 void-shattering realm (+ 600,000 true Dao to one PL. Combat level at low-late True dao}

.

Supreme Godly Marks: 4.5 sextillions (plus 4,500,000 True Dao to one power level.

.

Dao: [The Dao Of Conquest level 12+ 1 octillion Emperor Dao

.

PowerLevel: 11,250,000 True Dao {Strength at high-late Heavenly dao}

max power level: 1 octillion (power level at A half-step Sage realm this boost of power is thanks to the conquest power up {conquest powerup is a mix of all powerups}, And Dao Comeprheions, note that the Dao comprehension is not affected by the power-ups

Susanoo and armor had fused from the Conquest Susanoo armor: powerlevel unknown please complete the upgrade to equipment

...

Current transformations:[Conquest God Mod],  powerlevel of 1 trillion Sage Dao. power at the late Sage Realm

Conquest Limit Breaker: powerlevel at 1 sextillion Sage Dao. a powerlevel of the Peak Sage realm. {note that your powerlevel is higher using abilities, also note that your armor is not complete. it's safe to say host strength is at least at the Great Sage realm with everything you can throw out.}

....

Cultivation arts: [God Of Conquest Cultivation art.], [Dream Emperor Cultivation art],

Martial Arts: [Fist Of War], [Fist Of Slaughter], [full counter], [fist of domaintions], [Step of Conquest], [God Of Conquest Eye] + anything he could think off

Qi Art: [Fist Of Victory], [Fist Of Conquest], [Observation Haki], [Armament Haki], [Conqueror's Haki], [Dragon God Devil Slayer Magic], + anything he could think off

Unique Ability: [Creation], [Disaster], [Heart Reading], [Purgatory Fire], [Snatch], [The Ruler], [The Goddess], [God Of Conquest Eye], [Susanoo] [Limit Breaker] + plus anything he could think off

Sora looked at his status window, he got stronger but the strength couldn't be assured currently without his armor on.

this was not the system status window, instead, it was his newly created status window. he couldn't use most of the ability abilities after it disappeared.

Sora flashed, appearing upon his throne. he closed his eyes as he sensed everything within his world, his world had truly become its own world. if not careful, people might soon enter his world even without the system. but to reach it, it was even harder than how others reach other stories.

although the system was gone, the shop was still there. So, he would still be able to buy stuff. with crossed legs, Sora smiled as he watched Itachi and the others enter the throne room.

"Husband, we found you were out cold within the void. is there something wrong?" Merlin asked with a frown, for the past few days, Sora liked had been found knocked out within the system, and she couldn't help but worry if this was some illness.

"I just had some things to go through... so, what did I miss?" Sora asked with a smile, Merlin frowned slightly, but she still reported.

"you have been out for a week, Ling Tian world has 30% of it absorbed into this world. the power of that world had greatly dropped and 99% of all lifeforms have been killed. about a week is needed before this world is conquered. Chaos Immortal untouchable and unreachable is slowly showing hints of backstabbing us. meanwhile, Ling Tian had managed to convince Chaos Immortal Unmoveable, and Unbreakable to join us. we are currently setting up a trap to kill the two." Merlin said softly

"they only had a powerlevel of 500 great Dao, they are strong, but with all of us working together, they would be killed," Merlin said with a smile, Sora nodded slightly before closing his eyes.

"I will not make a move unless it's needed. do as you all see fit." Sora said calmly, everyone nodded slightly and got to work. Sora watched them leave before he thought of what he could do,

'my siblings are strong from just existence, meanwhile, I need to climb the ladder. with my new understanding of the Dao of conquest, it aimed toward conquering all things. even my siblings could be conquered... Death, Destruction, Desire, Despair, Destiny, Dream, Delirium, Domination, Dark, Discovery, and Development.' Sora thought softly, everyone within the family started with a D.

Death was the end of all this, Destruction was the undoing of all things, Desire was Desire, Despair was Desire, Dream was a dream, Delirium was sanity or madness, Domination was the act of Conquest, Dark was the unknown, Discovery was the known, Development was the growth and change.

the most mysterious of the siblings was Destiny, he was destiny itself. he held everyone and every sibling's stories. he knew what will happen, and everything he knew are things that can't be unwritten.

Conquest's true name was Dominations, but he went by conquest. the same thing was for the others, some of them picked a different name.

Sora sat there for some time, thinking of what he should do with the knowledge he had. with the Dao of conquest, if he could comprehend it and have it reach a high enough level, he would become complete when he become Domination/conquest once more.

"The Water Of All Water," Sora said softly, this was the water that Conquest believed he would need to make that last step. he needs to find the Water of all water, the supreme ocean of knowledge, be it known, unknown, will exist, disappeared, could exist, and so on.

Sadly, the memory of where the thing is was lost. not even Discover and Dark could say, as the thing had turned into a myth, it existed, but at the same time didn't. only a few people knew where the thing was, The mother who birthed all things, Destiny, and Death who would be there at the end of all things

"I will need to pay a huge price to destiny to have him tell me where it's at. I'm looking too high up, I should look straight ahead and walk a smooth path." Sora said as he closed his eyes, the most important thing now is to know his world was safe. he needed a powerful lookout, a power line of defense, and someone who would be in a chance of such a thing.

Who would be the God of Knights, Sora would want Levi to take this task, as with him having the power of the people, even Sora might not be his match. but he was of the 7 deadly sins, Sora needed a god or goddess of defense. a knight who could move the heart of the people, the first to come to mind was Saber. she was the Knight Goddess, so this was a god fit for her.

but there were people like Thors Snorresson, who was former mortal Sora and wanted to give a chance to shine. So, after some thought, Sora summoned Thors to come to see him. soon, a tall man entered the throne room. although unease, there was no hint of fear. the guards who brought him here stood at the aside, afraid that Thors might up and attack Sora.

everyone knee while looking at Sora who was standing on the balcony, overlooking the city before, slowly, Sora turned to look at Thors.

"Thors, how would you like to be the God Of Defense? protect my world from all danger, building the strongest defense, and so on." Sora said with a smile as he looked at him. Thors froze slightly at his words. he was a pacifist, and only fights if he absolutely must. in a way, being a god of defense was the perfect job for him

"I shall humble accept," Thors said softly, Sora nodded before waving his hand, giving him the title of defense.

"with this title, many things must be done. a barrier is needed around my world, a few of the gods and goddesses might attack to test them. use that as a chance to fix any weaknesses within our defense." Sora said calmly, Thor nodded slightly before he was sent away to do his job as a god of defense.

Sora went on to summon a few of the other goddesses who have been doing nothing, with the changes to this world. he would have to push them, he could let those gods who wanted to let things play out the way they should continue, his world had to grow quickly.

meanwhile, within LIng Tian world. Chaos Immortal Unreachable and untouchable were looking at Chaos immortal Unmoveable. once this kills this guy, the other guys would be an easy kill. Chaos immortal Unmoveable was a huge fat man, so fat that if he smiled his eyes shall disappear.

but at this moment, he was not smiling and was looking at the 2 in front of him seriously, Chaos Immortal Untouchable was the first to make his move. he rushed forward and attacked unmoveable, they were about to clash, but Untouchable was untouchable. he had gained a high understanding of the Path of Space, allowing him to gain an ability similar to Kamui. but he had fused with space, allowing him to be everywhere yet nowhere.

as his attack passed through untouchable, unreachable attack reached unmoveable. time seemed to freeze, Unmoveable was facing an attack in front, and an attack from Untouchable who had turned to make a counter.

Just when the attacks were going to hit him, Unmoveable disappeared, switching places with Unreachable. Unreachable's eye shrank as he was hit with his own attack and Untouchable attack.

Unreachable suffered huge damage from this move, but before he could show his rage, Unmoveable rushed forward like a train. he raimed into Unreachable who didn't have time to react, no his reaction speed was slowed down. Unreachable coughed up a mouthful of blood, sending him slamming into untouchable.

Once Unmoveable moved, he couldn't be stopped. instead, his speed only increased, slamming through everything in their path. but as they moved the distance between Unmoveable and Unreachable began growing. they were touching one moment, and the next moment they seemed to be worlds apart.

"who dares." Unreachable yelled in rage, he was unreachable, no skill, attack, and so on should ever reach him. yet, something had reached him and attacked him. there were only a few people who could do this, and most of these people were newcomers.

"I'm in front of you." Itachi's cold voice sounded. unreachable froze as he looked down, and saw a strange reddish-orange sword stabbed into his chest. he froze, when did Itachi reach him? looking up, he realize he was in an illusion. the moment he twitched with Unmoveable, he was within an illusion. due to being attacked by his own attack and his allies, he was of course not in the right mental state to see through the illusion. it was perfect timing,

Unreachable wanted to speak, but his eyes went blank. a drunken look appeared on his face. slowly his body was sucked into a jar, and with that, he was skilled away. Itachi waved his sword slightly before it disappeared.

Untouchable was gained up with space-binding chains, he had a hateful look while looking at Sasuke, Unmoveable, Unbreakable, and Ling Tian. these were the main reason he was defended.

"well, with how weak this world is, swallowing it by force would be easy," Sasuke said calmly, he rarely takes action. but when he does, it's to deal with someone with Hex ability. Sora had his own hex-destroying team,

Sasuke was the lead, with his ability to switch all things a person's hex effect shall be switched with whatever he wishes.

August with his the power to copy all things and cancel them, so long as he has the item, bloodline, or something required to use said ability. and after copying said ability, he can also cancel the said ability

Itachi and Shisui with their powerful illusions, are Hex of their own. their enemy would never know if they used their Hex or not.

Anos... there is no explanation needed for him. what Hex is of use to someone like Anos who could just come up with a spell on the spot to negate it, or simply destroy your Hex? and that was just 5 of the 7 Hex destroyers.

anyways, with everything done, the 7 deadly sins went on to swallow this world, once the world was swallowed, Itachi went on to show Ling Tian and the other Chaos immortals around, after all, they were now part of this world.

",,, also, we were only at 10% when you fought us, most of us couldn't use our Dao, so if you looking for a rematch, we could give you one," Itachi said with a smile seeing the stunned look Ling Tian had while looking all over the place. Ling Tian almost feel overhearing that he was fighting them while they were 10 times weaker.

"We are the lord elites, if we could have used everything we had on the first wearing, you would have most likely been killed," Itachi said with a smile, making Ling Tian's lips twitch slightly. adding this where everything he saw, he knew how smart it was to back down

meanwhile, Sora stood within the hidden charmer, his lips twitching at the equipment Anos and the other had created for him. the armor was of course powerful, but what made him freeze was how the armor looked when he looked into the future. this was black armor, the spear was black, and the shield was clack. the crown was golden clack.

"why is it back?" Sora asked in confusion, everyone looked at each other, they too didn't know why the armor was black. they tried to keep the armor looking the same, but it took upon this color by itself

"a few weeks ago, strange energy entered it. the color just changed into blackness, it's a power that even I know not off." Anos said with a  shake of his head,

"but it allowed the armor power to reach new heights. each piece of the armor is its own piece, and when they are all together, it brings out the set's full power. It's a True Conquest Armor, not even I have it in my treasury." Gilgamesh said as she rubbed the armor slightly, before she tapped it, revealing a statue's window for the armor. as the goddess of treasures, she could of course do this,

{Gods Conquest Armor- armor which blocks and defense against all and any attacks, whatever the type of attack, this armor would always move to defend against it instantly. this armor greatly increases one's power, channeling energy would be faster, control of energy would be even better, and energy shall be amplified. this spear shall grow alongside its owner (Sora),

and wearing this armor shall increase one powerlevel by 2,500 times, }

{Gods Conquest Spear- Spear of conquest, this spear can destroy all reason, concepts, and so many other ideals within and outside existence. this Spear attacks shall ignore, range, time, reason, Logic, and common sense. if this spear is thrown, it shall always hit its target. this spear has a special sealing ability, capable of sealing away all that it stabs into the spear. once sealed, the target would be trapped within a powerful illusion while they were slowly being refined, and absorbed allowing the owner to recover, and grow stronger. the spear is one with its owner and all always return to its owner once called. this Spear shall grow alongside its owner (Sora).

Equipping the Spear shall increase one's powerlevel by 250 Times.}

{Gods Conquest Shield- this Shield defenses against all things within this world, all shall be reflected back. this shield has overwhelming defense ability, all concepts, all rules, ideals, and many more shall be blocked. this shield has a special move that absorbs all attacks, and lunch it back at its target with greater power. this shield defense doesn't simply block what touches it, it covers the whole body even if it looks like it covers one part. This Shield is one with its owner and all always return to its owner once called. this Shield shall grow alongside its owner (Sora).

Equipping the Spra shall increase one's powerlevel by 250 times.}

{Gods Conquest Crown- this crown greatly increases a person's mind, allowing them to reach new heights with mental power, willpower, and many more. the mind shall be clear and stronger. this crown blocks and defense the mind from all metal base attacks, this Crown shall grow alongside its owner (Sora).

Equipping this Crown shall increase one's powerlevel by 250 times.}

{if the complete Gods Conquest set is complete, then the power-up each gives will increase by 4 times, equally a power-up of 10 trillion. even a mortal would be able to destroy universes once they take hold of the equipment set. when fully equipped, this armor gives the special ability Submit. all things shall become greatly weakened when facing you, unable to use their full power as their mind is slowly dominated, leading to them submitting the longer the battle goes on. it's almost impossible to defend against. so long as their willpower is less than ours, then they shall fall.} the system said as the armor slowly flew up, and fused with Sora. it was as if they were returning home.

Sora rubbed the armor slightly, the armor began fusing with his comprehension of the Dao, allowing the armor to improve to quickly reach his level. adding everything, along with the armor, Sora's powerlevel had reached 1 million Great Dao. But thanks to his combat capability and cheats, Sora could fight someone with a powerlevel of 10 million Great Dao and above.

this powerlevel is not taking into account abilities like Snath, Boost, and dividing. with all of this, Sora's powerlevel could increase up to a billion. he was indeed overpowered, but he was still limited by numbers. with Snath, he shall take all things under heaven without limitations.

a god of conquest should not be limited to what he should take or couldn't take, he should be capable of taking everything. conquer everything, without limitations.

Sora smiled slightly before tapping the table, the 4 all found that there gained a sect of new techniques, abilities, and a card.

"that card could be used to get almost anything you want," Sora said with a smile before he disappeared, leaving the 4 with smiles.

0