0091 wisedom
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sora stepped out of the portal before he waved his hands, space from his world entered this world, creating a pocket space where their people could use their Dao. once was down, soldiers rushed out of the portal, creating a camp.

countless soldiers of all types appeared, from the insect race, beast race, dragon race, undead, and so on. a world of its own was quickly built, and a castle in which Sora sat in with a chess board in front of him. the MC of this world had reached his peak, making he had a powerlevel of over 500 billion Great Dao, Sora was powerlevel but he only had a powerlevel at most at 100 million Great Dao.

from what he could see of this world, it's been trillions of years since MC reached the God oF God realm, the absolute peak of this world. so, there were many people with power levels of 1 to 50 billion Great Dao.

"We are at a huge disadvantage in this world, 5 of your elite soldiers would be needed to match someone with a powerlevel of just 50 billion, its best to point Levi as the frontman to hold off the MC. using the Power of the people, and the fact he had recently become a demi-god, he should be able to hold off the MC" Merlin said while looking at the chess board.

"... wait, how are you planning on conquering this world?" Lelouch asked with a frown, Sora looked at him calmly, before a mocking smile slowly formed.

"he said I was going to conquer this world? slaughter all lifeforms, and take them in. I have no time to waste being nice and all in such a risky world. show no mercy, he was evil and curled as you want, so long as everything is dead by the time I swallow this world then it's good. in other words, we will act as if we going to destroy this world, damage the Dao, poison this world, or whatever," Sora said with a smile, as he stood up, and disappeared. this world was too powerful, Sora was not foolish enough to allow this world to have a chance at growth.

as soon as Sora disappeared, he arrived outside the world he had created. there he saw a black-haired young man who was spying on their world with a deep frown. this was none other than the MC, he gave off a godly aura as if he was the god of things. his eyes were missing, and only two stars could be seen within his eyes.

"Who are you, why have you entered this god world?" He asked with a frown, He was called Shangdi. Sora sneered slightly, as he crossed his arms.

"This God is a conquer. be grateful this god has taken a liking to such a low-grade world as yours, and how dare thee now neer before this god?" Sora asked with a sneer, Shangdi was enraged, someone dare to call themselves a god before him. but as soon as the thought to kill Sora entered his mind, unimaginable pain hit him

He gritted his teeth, but because of the sudden pain, the thought of attacking Sora had disappeared for a moment. this was the skill God Of God, any god who even thinks of going against him would suffer unimaginable pain. by unimaginable, it meant that the pain the person feels would be unimaginable to even them. of course, if they handled the pain, that would mean that pain is no longer imaginable, so the pain shall increase

"how do you like this god's punishment? this god would tell you to submit, but this god knows MC like you doesn't submit without reason. this god care not to reason with you." Sora said with eyes filled with disdain, Shangdi was enraged. when was he humiliated like this? well, I lot, but this was different.

He exploded with power and attacked Sora,  Sora fell back into the world he created so he could use his Dao. Shangdi followed, but just as he entered that world, that pain returned stronger than ever. Sora took this chance and entered his stronger mode. he used the Conquest Up, limit breaker mode, and with the armor, Sora's powerlevel reached 1 million Great Dao.

but wait, that was not all, the God Of God increased his powerlevel by 100 times because he was facing another god. and with that, Sora had a powerlevel of 100 million... but that was not all, Sora's martial arts had reached a level which went against logic, common sense, and power levels.

with this boost in power, Sora's powerlevel had reached 1 billion. Sora stabbed forward, stabbing Shangdi who was caught off guard by too many things at the moment. for one, the pain was not disappearing, two, this world-powerful Dao caught him off guard, and the powerful new type of energy also caught him off guard.

he was stabbed right through his chest but the god's conquest spear, his eyes widened in shock, as he felt like he was being destroyed. with a thought, he disappeared, appearing outside of the world. he touched his chest which was stabbed through and saw parts of his chest turning dark, and slowly disappearing.

the power of destruction within that Spear acted like poison if it couldn't destroy someone on the first go. it would slowly destroy him over time, with which partly destroyed, his powerlevel would drop. already, his peak powerlevel had dropped from 500 billion to 499 billion. each second that passes, his powerlevel dropped

"you run to form this god? come, show this god what you're made out off. this god expected he was fighting a God of God, not the God of fleeing." Sora said with a mocking smile, Shangdi gritted his teeth. but as that pain was about to return, he controlled himself.

'it seems like if I have ill will towards him, I will go through a huge amount of pain. he is mostly from another world, he said I was an MC... this injury is not healing, and is only getting stronger over time. no, it's not getting stronger I'm getting weaker. I can't remove the injury for some reason, I could only suppress it. if I don't find a way to recover, quickly, I will die son.' Shangdi went through everything that happened before coming up with many plans.

'clear, he could only use his Dao within that world he created. I wonder how much weaker he is without it. he and his people are setting up many formations, which all give me bad feelings, I should assume I'm going up against an MC, an even stronger one. so, what great could he have? does he have some kind of God of conquest system? thats the aura he gives off.' Shangdi thought as he slowly disappeared, he was nothing but a clone.

but even so, Sora's attack didn't care if he was a clone or not. His main body was still hit by the attack as well. this was destruction through karma, everything related to him could have been killed if Sora was just a hint stronger.

"prepare the formations, start sucking this world dry," Sora said seeing him disappear, he would not foolishly run after the guy. he was not his match.

meanwhile, Shangdi arrived in his kingdom. Shangdi had conquered all things under the heavens, this world had many parts to it. the lower realm which had an infinite number of lower realms. above that was the divine realm, and below the divine realm was Hell.

but above even these two realms was an even higher world known as the God realm, a realm which Shangdi ruled over, looking over everything under the heavens. he was the absolute ruler of this world, but now his authority was in danger. he had everyone, his soldiers, disciples, and many others prepare for war.

meanwhile, he created a technique that countered the pain he felt each time he faced Sora. as for the detection slowly destroying him. he ripped off that part of his chest, and sealed it away, this way, his chest grew back, but his powerlevel didn't return, he would have to cultivate once more to grain his former absolute powerlevel.

He had the wisdom of Odin, so he easily could come up with many counters against Sora's plans. he tried both of his eyes to gain even more wisdom than of what Odin had.  he had sent a clone to get information, and him rushing into a blind rage to test everything Sora had. he had gotten a good estimate of Sora's strength.

a through Sora, he could get an even better estimate of the lifeforms he commanded, of course, there was a chance Sora was not the ruler. but that was not likely, when he entered that world, he felt the strength of all the life forms within. only a few were around Sora level before he entered the conquest mood, and limit breaker mode.

"we will aim..." as Shangdi was going over the plans with his elites, everything's face darkened as they felt something was off. they all realized that the cycle of creation after the destruction had stopped, no energy no longer returned to the heavens, and no souls returned to the heavens, instead, they were beginning stolen.

"those shameless bastards," Shangdi said as he slammed his fist onto the table, with these actions there world would stop creating new and powerful experts. it would be harder for people to cultivate, and it was not hard to guess how many of them would betray this world, and join Sora world.

everyone looked at each other, rage burning deeply in their eyes. they all got up and moved to set off for war leading an army of endless numbers. they shot into the world Sora had created, and Shangdi who had rushed in instantly realized the changes that had happened here.

the last time he was here, there were camps, showing this was like a base. but now, this world had turned into a battlefield, it was clear that Sora never planned for this world to become his base, and he could instantly understand why. why would Sora people fight outside this world if they would be weaker? instead, it was best to wait for the enemy to rush into this world

as soon as Shangdi realized this, he had the soldiers stop, and quickly fall back. but arrows from the world in front of them shot forward, although the arrows began losing a huge amount of their power as soon as they left that world, it was enough to kill a flew soldier, and injure many.

Shangdi quickly waved his hand, putting up a barrier. he tried to seal this world away since they would not dare come out and face him, it would seal it away, and find a way to deal with it. but with this, he quickly realized a red-haired man had appeared in front of him. the teleportation caught him off guard, this was the void, one should know they needed space for such things as teleportation.

Seth channeled the Fist of conquest, 70% of each soldier's strength all entered his body, adding on to such a level that he shattered the barrier Shangdi had put up. His powerlevel quickly reached over 90 billion Great Dao. Shangdi's world seemed to freeze before he was kicked in the face, sending him shooting back like a rocket.

everyone froze seeing what happened to their god being shot back, they roared and quickly got into formations, creating a huge avatar that attacked Seth. each avatar's strength had a powerlevel of 250 billion, stunning Seth slightly as countless amount of avatars rushed toward him.

"This god is the god of sloth, why work so hard?" Seth asked, suddenly everyone solider who was rushing forward felt lazy. their will for power was drying out, but Seth's head was suddenly stabbed by a golden spear, sending him shooting backward.

"wake up," an old man on top of a horse yelled, awakening everyone, he held his head out, and Seth came flying back towards him, trill with the spear stabbed into his head. Seth was dead with this move, that spear was called Gungnir. once thrown, it shall always hit some head. this spear shall be unsensible until it hit its mark

this old man threw it so hard that his left head seemed as if it was going to fall off, he put everything into that throw. Seth didn't see it coming, just as he reached out to grab Seth's body, Seth's body disappeared, appearing within Sora's hands.

at the same time, Levi, and th others rushed forward, each within a formation of their own. the old man was about to rush forward, but the bullet rushed towards him, he waved his spear, blocking the bullet, and looking over, he shall a wave of soldiers within a formation, holding a huge guns.

"your first mistake was thinking that this God would give an MC time. Time for what? to grow?" Sora said with a sneer, he waved his hand, and his world spread out as if aiming to cover the whole world,

Shangdi's loud roar sounded, he had turned into a white man with an old beard, he shot toward Sora at rocketing speed. but he quickly found that Sora was growing stronger. beautiful wings were on Sora's back, growing more realized each time he stole power from not just himself, but his soldiers.

"you see, you never had a chance of winning. from the moment, this god let you believe you shall everything needed to see, but from the moment you arrived. you lost. this god let you see my soldiers, with their strength, you indeed had hope of winning if you attacked." Sora said as he spread his hand out, stealing more power, and before everything, countless wings grew from his back, looking holy and untouchable.

"you never thought that this god had put you in an illusion, slowly drawing your thinking process towards attacking us right away, and ending this before your world grows any weaker. that this god had you worry and fear of growing weaker over time, made you quickly gather an army without thinking deeply about it." Sora said with a mocking smile, he indeed had put this guy under an illusion. it was a small illusion that was similar to Shisui kotoamatsukami.

but this illusion was smaller and more deedly, only pushing a person's thinking process towards one goal, it's noticeable. Shangdi's mind was powerful, so he couldn't use such a powerful illusion like Kotoamatsukami, the effect would be instant and Shangdi would have noticed some stuff off. meanwhile, this illusion took time and only had those thoughts that pass through your mind while the scheme slowly grow.

Sora had the plan of attacking right away for two reasons. one, with him activating the formation to such this world energy, it would only make the Shangdi think more of this, secondly, the more time that passed the more he could grow weaker. sure he had sealed that part of himself, but it was not enough. that flesh was still connected to him through karma.

third, the more time that passed the more the chances of people betraying him. if he attacked now and finished things before it could get out of hand. plus, this was not a war to end all wars, he knew that he might come out with some losses, but the main goal was to find the formation creating this problem, find a counter, and ease his heart.

"..." Shangdi froze, barely a day passed and they were about to lose. Merlin's eyes flashed slightly, they only came up with part of the plan, and Sora came up with the rest without them knowing. they were ready for a war that could last years, but Sora might have fixed things in less than a day. what a schemer. worthy of being a god.

"haha," Shangdi suddenly began laughing, his perfect life was about to end right now. he had never expected something like this, and his pride led to him not questioning his own actions. his people were too fearful of him to question his actions, leading to this. this was what he gets for being too prideful

"Pride really blinds you to reality... but you're more prideful, I curse you. one day your pride will be your downfall." Shangdi roared as he shot forward toward Sora, but at this point, Sora's powerlevel had reached over a trillion Great Dao. Sora easily caught him, and mockingly look at him.

"This god be blinded. what foolishness, this god plan to keep both eyes wide open, since this god is not all-knowing, why shall this god ignore those he considers smart and knowledgeable?" Sora said mockingly before stabbing his palm into his chest and began absorbing him.

"you're the first god this god had no intreast in taking over, but this world is the first world this god plans on slaughtering. too many dangers," Sora said with a smile, Shangdi said nothing, he simply hatefully looked at Sora, before he was fully absorbed.

Shangdi soldiers watched on with sad looks, their god was gone, and their enemy just got stronger. Sora had broken through to level 7 void-shattering realm. this made Sora more than 26 times stronger,

"all that, and this god could only this improvement?" Sora said with a deep frown, but he ignored it and turned his attention to the soldiers. With the world Dying, they all disappeared, entering the nearby soldiers. along with himself. this gain was only enough for one more level, making Sora sneer in disdain.

Sora shot out, rushing towards a spot where a young man was correctly trying to reach God Of God's realm. this was Shangdi's son, and a being more talented than even Shangdi, since there could only be one person in the God of God realm, he was stoked to away be in the True God realm.

Boom

Sora arrived before the young man, cutting his head cleanly off. the young man was shocked, only his father knew where he would go to cultivate. Sora of course had Shangdi memories when he absorbed him, the young man birthed his last, with an unwilling look. this was just a shameless way to kill someone.

Sora absorbed him, not caring at all about the unwillingness within the brat's eye. and with a step, Sora shot out, and slaughtered everything expert he saw, everyone in the true god realm was killed, allowing him to quickly reach level 9 void shattering realm, before he turned and returned to the system, leaving the rest to the others.

Sora didn't like cultivating, sure he could cultivate for who knew how much faster within purgatory, but to him, that would just be too long. it's through absorbing others that he grows stronger at a faster rate, so he would keep it that way.

meanwhile,w within a blonde pond, a hand slowly reached out of the pond. Levi suddenly put his head out while taking deep breaths, he grabbed his head slightly. that spear that hit him was just... just came out of nowhere. of course, elites like them were not worried about death, so long as Sora lived, they lived.

his soldiers came over, helping him up, before having him get dressed. slowly, more soldiers who died on the battlefield popped out of the soldier, and someone came up to him out. they all had annoyed looks at how they died. after getting dressed, they rushed out of there and returned to the battlefield, hoping the person that killed them hadn't died yet

this pond was made out of Sora's blood. this pond was a holy ground that was heavily grounded, all of this blood came from one cup, the infinite cup which made turned a drop of blood, into a seemly endless amount.

"What happened to my body?" Levi asked calmly, his body couldn't fall into enemy hands, that would be bad as many secrets of this world could be found. the soldier who helped Levi out gave Levi his old body back, which Levi absorbed. his strength didn't increase, after all, that was himself who was lifeless.

"Due to the world's size and power, swallowing it would be like a snake swallowing a giant. so, lord wishes us to slaughter everything, and weaken that world. the horseman of death and famine has taken charge of this. as for everyone else, they are to meet him in the throne room." the solider said, Levi nodded slightly before he disappeared, heading to the castle at top speed

he soon arrived in the throne room, where Sora sat on his throne, waiting for everyone, meaning him to arrive. everyone seeing him arrive threw mocking looks, the first elite to die on the battlefield, this was embarrassing. Levi threw them cold looks, before clasping his hands before Sora, and apologized for being late. which Sora waved it off.

"for the next few years, take time off from conquering the world, only low and mid-grade world. find other versions of yourselves, and grow stronger. you could all reach the heavenly immortal realm, so begin growing stronger." Sora said calmly, everyone nodded slightly before he sent them all off.

Sora thought for some time before he went on to go and see Merlin. Merlin stood before a pond, of water looking closely at the water which seemed to hold unknown stars. the pond was under a tree, which seemly held up the world.

"This is the well of knowledge, and the world tree. ever since they entered this world, they began adapting and growing at a wrapped rate." Merlin said with a smile, Sora nodded slightly while looking at the water for a moment. he looked deeply into the water before he bit his finger. slowly, a drop of blood dripped into the water, sinking into it as if it was falling into another world. Sora sat down before he closed his eyes. he took a deep breath, confusing Merlin who was looking at this in confusion.

"sis, I know you see me," Sora said in a soft voice, Merlin was even more confused, but she froze as she saw the well of knowledge slowly coming to life. slowly, a throne began floating to the top, a white-haired woman sat on the throne with crossed legs. she calmly looked at Sora, with slight annoyance.

"I'm not your sister, you're Sora, not conquest. we more like cousins." She said calmly, She hated when people get things wrong around her. she was the truth, she had all the knowledge that was discovered, and people going around getting knowledge wrong pissed her off the most.

"alright... I came to ask for a piece of your limitless knowledge. in the past you rejected my offer, but I'm the same as my past. I am willing to pay the price." Sora said calmly, this woman was known other than discover, but she when by wisdom.

"Really? anything?" She asked with a raised eyebrow, Sora shook his head,d of course not anything, but he knew gaining wisdom would cost an arm and leg, and he was willing to cut off his arm and his leg for this.

"... I refuse. you're not worthy. what do you think sister?" Wisdom asked, it was then Sora released that there was a throne behind her, which darkness was sitting on.

"He wants to offer what he doesn't have, he is just wasting our time." Darkness said as she and Wisdom switched places. it was almost like she was sitting in front of Sora the whole time, Darkness was a shadow, unknown as her true form was unknown.

"Well, Sora. we shall be gone... but this god shall tell you, our family gathering is in 100,000 years in your lower lifeform concept of time. you can come if you want, you're still part of the family no matter how low you have fallen." Wisdom said as she appeared in front of the throne once more as if she was there the whole time. the two slowly began falling back down into the well.

"no need to thank us, since I even bother to come here, this well shall have a hint of our knowledge." She said with a smile, which was not a kind or bad one. she was wise and only care for the truth.

"..." Sora watched the two leave before he slowly smiled. as expected of the two of the nosiest people they would of course pop up, and once they do, they would the well of wisdom reach an unknown level by simply coming here in their avatar form.

Sora knew they would want to have a good look at him, and even mock him slightly. he knew wisdom would not be able to take it when he called her sis. for one reason, it was Sister, not sis. and two, he was not her brother, at least not yet.

even if she saw through this, darkness would still want to come. she only knew the unknown, so she would want to see Sora for herself. they both loved knowledge, in truth they both could be called wisdom, it's just that one was known, and the other wasn't. they both wanted to get to know each other, while at the same time being careful not to kill each other. and yes, they were lovers.

Merlin on the other hand was confused, she couldn't comprehend the beings that just appeared, but this only let her wonder even more who Sora was. Sora reached out into the well, but he was blocked by the roots. slowly a face flew on the roots, which bowed respectfully before Sora.

"My lord, those who wish to drink from the well of knowledge need to offer something. if now, they would gain nothing. a person can only drink from it once, so..." the tree didn't need to explain why it stopped Sora. Sora nodded slightly before thinking of what he should lose.

"lose your arms. I have been working on something making metal that could replace the body parts. so far, limbs could be replaced, but the metal could be far more powerful than your hands. it's not just metal, it's mixed with conquest tech, blood, and many other stuff. it would also fuse with you, so it would grow alongside you." She said with a smile, Sora frowned for a moment, before shrugging, losing his arm was nothing. he could always have them replaced with the power of science. plus, he would soon lose his physical body and become the very meaning of the world conquest.

Sora waved his hand, cutting off his left arm. he threw into the well, causing the well to glow slightly as it absorbed his blood. this showed that the offering was more than enough, Sora slowly reached his left hand out, and drank from the well.

His mind seemed to explode with knowledge as he drank, many things filled his mind, many stuff he had trouble understanding, and more. he stood a deep breath at this, such knowledge was indeed overwhelming, causing him to smile

He didn't simply understand stuff, he also gained answers to many stuff and even memories of his past life. he had many things to grow throw, and the gains from this were indeed great.

the knowledge Sora got was of the working of this world, the beginning of the omniverse, and many working of the Omniverse. among these were cheats. there must be people questioning people about how there were Gods like Zeus all over the Omniverse, just how could they be spread all over the omniverse?

well, that was because Sora and his family were not really the strongest being within the omniverse, they were at high Outerverse, but there were many lifeforms stronger than even them. by many, I mean a small amount.

such brings were those within the true heaven, the heaven which overlooks like the omniverse. within heaven, thats where all the gold givers come from. if one were to make a ranking of the powers houses from 5 being the weakest and 1 being the strongest,

Sora family would be at number 2 on the hierarchy, the first being birthed by their mouth were at number one. such beings as Lucifer, the one true god, and many others. their mother was once at the peak of power, seemly all-powerful. but as time went by, and more stuff came into existence, her power dropped. the last straw was when Conquest was born. she was so weak needed Desire to help her birth Conquest, which is why conquest was not complete.

0