above the Pangu world Cutlivation
37 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Half-step Sage realm- a powerlevel of 1 septillion Emperor Dao (1e93

Sage Realm- those with this powerlevel are beings who had transcended the Dao, to reach this realm they must comprehend every Dao and create their own unique Dao. within the Pangu world, they had a clear pathway for them to walk, they simply need to sense and comprehend. but to reach this realm, a person had to start walking in the dark. there are levels between Dao, the harder the Dao, the stronger one shall become.

{ powerlevel 1 nonillion Emperor Dao = 1 Sage Dao

Early Sage- a powerlevel of 1 Sage Dao (1e99)

Late Sage- a powerlevel of 1 billion Sage Dao (1e108)

Peak Sage- a Powerlevel of 1 quintillion Sage Dao (1e117)

.....

A Half-Step Great Sage- a power level of 1 septillion Sage Dao (1e123)

A great Sage- those of this realm evolved their Dao, once they reached this point they instantly comprehend and master All other Dao to the 12th level. those of this level are known as powerhouses within the Primordial chaos, they could travel without the worry about anything or anyone.

{Powerlevel of 1 nonillion Sage Dao= 1 Great Sage Dao}

Early Great Sage- a powerlevel of 1 Great Sage Dao (1e129)

Late Great Sage- a powerlevel of 1 Billion Great Sage Dao (1e138)

Peak Great Sage- a powerlevel of a Powerlevel of 1 quintillion Sage Dao (1e147)

...

Half Step True God realm- a powerlevel of  1 septillion Sage Dao (1e153)

A True God- to reach this realm, they must turn their Dao into a Godly Dao. once this is done, then they shall break through to eh True Dao realm. In this realm, a person's power is so high that 1EXXX is needed to measure a person's strength. each number after 1E is how many Zeros are after it. for example, 1E10, = 10,000,000,000/ 10 billion.

{powerlevel of 1e33 Sage Dao= 1 God Dao}

Early True God- a powerlevel of 1 God Dao    (1e162)

Late True God- a powerlevel of 1E15 God Dao    (1e177)

Peak True God- a powerlevel of 1E30 God Dao    (1e192)

...

Half Step God of Creation/World God- a powerlevel of 1.e40 God Dao (1e202)

A World God- world gods are capable of creating worlds, these worlds would have rules and laws of their own, and they could even have their own cultivation system. anything type of world they want to create could be created, as they are the god of said world.

(Powerlevel of 1e60= 1 World Dao}

Early World God= a powerlevel of 1 World Dao  (1e222)

late World God= a powerlevel of 1e15 World Dao  (1e237)

Peak World God- a powerlevel of 1e30 World Dao  (1e252)

...

Half Step Supreme God- a powerlevel of 1e40 World Dao  (1e262

Supreme God realm- the peak of cultivation, not much is known about it, as none could reach said level.

{Powerlevel of 1e60= 1 Supreme Dao}

Early Supreme God= a powerlevel of 1 Supreme Dao  (1e282)

Late Supreme God= a powerlevel of 1e15 Supreme Dao  (1e297)

Peak Supreme God= a powerlevel of 1e30 Supreme Dao    (1e312

.............

Half Step Mid Outerversal- powerlevel 1e400

the true God realm to the Supreme God realm could call be summoned up to low outerversal, each being the 3 levels within outerversal. for mid outerversal, there are 4 levels within, each infinitely higher than the last.

Level 1 of Mid Outerversal- a powerlevel of 1e500

Level 2 of mid outerversal- a powerlevel of 1e1,000

Level 3 of mid outerversal- a powerlevel of 1e1,500

level 4 of mid outerversal- a powerlevel of 1e2,000

..................

Half-step High Outerversal- a powerlevel of 1e10,000

High outerversal has 5 levels to it, each level infinitely larger than the last. those at levels 1 to 3 are not all that power within the omniverse, but those at levels 4 and 5 have enough power to destroy the omniverse over if even enough time

Level 1 of High Outerversal- a powerlevel of 1e100,000

Level 2 of High Outerversal- a powerlevel of 1e200,000

Level 3 of High Outerversal- a powerlevel of 1e300,000

Level 4 of High Outerversal- a power level of 1e400,000

level 5 of High Outerversal- a power level of 1e500,000 

0